League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

Well guys another week in the books, some more upsets and we are getting ever so much closer to the finish line!  Standings will be updated shortly and I have a confession to make, last weeks fight offers got messed up :(  Very sorry for my lack of attention to detail.  A fighter who was supposed to be on a bye week ending up fighting because I am a dumb ass.  Because of this I have to adjust the schedule for the last week of the first round, Emelianenko Fedor should not have fought today and Everest Frank should have but the opposite took place, so Fedor will get his second bye in the last week and Frank will take on Fedor's week 11 opponent.  

Once again I messed this up and I apologize.

Standings are updated and can be found here

• Upvote 3

The coward of a fighter known as Spiridon "Zabala" Theato (377728) simply pissed his oversized panties when he saw he had a fight offer to face the menacing midget known as Mister Tumnus, and asked for his outright release rather than accept his 5th straight loss. 

Theato's and his managers whereabouts are currently unknown, but it is by official United Nations rules that they are to be found and returned to Louie where he will re-educate them in Room 101.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, popart said:

The coward of a fighter known as Spiridon "Zabala" Theato (377728) simply pissed his oversized panties when he saw he had a fight offer to face the menacing midget known as Mister Tumnus, and asked for his outright release rather than accept his 5th straight loss. 

Theato's and his managers whereabouts are currently unknown, but it is by official United Nations rules that they are to be found and returned to Louie where he will re-educate them in Room 101.

14023953503421.png

Sorry Little guy, I sent his soul to a new Solar system in his las fight. 

• Upvote 2

Good morning folks, another great night if fights.  I am going to be delayed in updating the standings and next weeks fight offers.  Hope to get them out by tomorrow, healing with some rl stuff here.  

on another note ecstatic to report another fighter has been sacked… so close to the end but I believe I have someone lined up who offered to fill last weeks opening.  

Just now, rjs2442 said:

Good morning folks, another great night if fights.  I am going to be delayed in updating the standings and next weeks fight offers.  Hope to get them out by tomorrow, healing with some rl stuff here.  

on another note ecstatic to report another fighter has been sacked… so close to the end but I believe I have someone lined up who offered to fill last weeks opening.  

If you’re referring to Terry’s opponent next week and you have designs on throwing one of your guys in there, find another plan. I’ve taken enough beatings at your hands Louie. 

Another big week of fights folks!!  Some guys are starting to separate themselves from the pack while other groups are a much closer race to the finish!  Only 2 weeks remaining in the first round!  Thank you to all those who are sticking it out here, this is a gauntlet from hell for sure!

Standings have been updated and can be found here

• Upvote 4

Axel Montenegro

4531E261-543B-4065-8D7C-3A3A2DBD9CC7.png.84c4046b18a34447faaeabdbe8d6d7b9.png

“Carlito, I hope by now you’ve realized that I am simply on another level compared to you. That is if your brains haven’t already been beaten to mush by the other competitors. When we finally meet in the 2nd round, I will certainly finish the job. I don’t care what condition you are in. Just make weight & show up ready to lose….& maybe die if it comes to that!”

Carlito Montenegro

B56BA35E-49BA-44CB-8D5C-6A882187A51E.png.431d2772cefff6fc738156d68e8d9fae.png

? All it takes is one. You know that better than anyone. When I put you on your ass, I won’t hesitate to finish you. I’ve done it once before, I can do it again…”

On 10/31/2021 at 5:20 PM, J0J0 said:

Carlito Montenegro

B56BA35E-49BA-44CB-8D5C-6A882187A51E.png.431d2772cefff6fc738156d68e8d9fae.png

? All it takes is one. You know that better than anyone. When I put you on your ass, I won’t hesitate to finish you. I’ve done it once before, I can do it again…”

Congrats on the first big win, right to the wire but you were able to pull it off!!

Well we are now down to our final week, this week we saw a struggling fighter pull off his first win, another guy move one step closer to going undefeated in the first round, and one clown who called for a title shot which was a total waste of his and my time, you know who you are!!!   The final weekend will tell the story of who clinches the right to move on and who is left at the alter to wonder what could have been!!  Fighters from Group 5 (bye week this week) who have been eliminated will be released at some point this weekend but please wait until you hear from me.  If you dont hear from me there is still a chance you could move on so please please please dont sack your guys yet!! lol

• Upvote 2

Here is a snapshot of who is tentatively moving on to round 2 (Based on current standings with 1 week to go)  

image.png.c3dd43bf725e0378b3e4502f354a98ed.png

This does not include my 5 selections and can obviously change pending the outcome of next weeks events.  Group 5 is finished however because of my earlier fuck up third place in that group can still change if Frank Everest wins his fight next weekend as he missed his fight earlier in the round. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

Well we are now down to our final week, this week we saw a struggling fighter pull off his first win, another guy move one step closer to going undefeated in the first round, and one clown who called for a title shot which was a total waste of his and my time, you know who you are!!!   The final weekend will tell the story of who clinches the right to move on and who is left at the alter to wonder what could have been!!  Fighters from Group 5 (bye week this week) who have been eliminated will be released at some point this weekend but please wait until you hear from me.  If you dont hear from me there is still a chance you could move on so please please please dont sack your guys yet!! lol

Sergeant Smash is also undefeated against other fighters. He has so far only been bested by injuries and idiotic tournament organization.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gwad12345 said:

Sergeant Smash is also undefeated against other fighters. He has so far only been bested by injuries and idiotic tournament organization.

And for that amazing run by Smash he is guaranteed a spot to continue onto Round 2, I can assure you of that!  His manager has told me just how excited he is to continue this roller coaster of a ride which is why I will make absolute sure he moves onto the second stage of this idiotic tournament!! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

And for that amazing run by Smash he is guaranteed a spot to continue onto Round 2, I can assure you of that!  His manager has told me just how excited he is to continue this roller coaster of a ride which is why I will make absolute sure he moves onto the second stage of this idiotic tournament!! 

I just hope Sergeant doesn't go on strike to protest the unsafe working conditions practiced by the org owner. Would be a real shame.

• Upvote 1

Well that's a wrap on Round 1 folks!  Thank you all for sticking it out I know a couple of you (wont name any names here) have grumbled about the working conditions... lol  Anyways I have updated the standings and made my 5 selections for who is moving onto the final stage which begins in 2 weeks.  Over the next couple of days I will be setting up the Round 2 Groups and fixtures and will announce here (along with sending fight offers)  For all those who did not make it to round 2 and are not classified as a "reserve" you will be released this weekend.  

Once again thank you all for sticking it out with me here, lets roll some more heads in Round 2!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1