League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

Here are the listing of the qualifying fighters along with 4 reserve fighters.  These fighters will now be randomly separated into 2 groups and will fight each fighter within their group same as Round 1 (9 more fights beginning on November 27th, 2021.  There will be no bye weeks in round #2

image.png.f01a67a51f14c25e16bace4961fd2165.png

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

All you had to do was sign the damn contract

If you keep him fighting I'm going to follow him around every thread and post a Big Smoke line.

Since you banished my former champion from your org you're obviously not in my good books. This is going to make negotiations pretty rough for you. 

On his current trajectory, Big Smoke is feeling at least a 7 figure signing bonus to sign with Highland after this. SYN have already expressed interest in bringing him over there so.....

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Since you banished my former champion from your org you're obviously not in my good books. This is going to make negotiations pretty rough for you. 

On his current trajectory, Big Smoke is feeling at least a 7 figure signing bonus to sign with Highland after this. SYN have already expressed interest in bringing him over there so.....

You picked the wrong org, fool!

I'll give you 50% of my event profits from tonight. I'll expect my money in the morning.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...