BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

Rock Romero- my 12th walk will be my final in the org, I’m not here to fight Kanud and Nero every month instead of going for the belt, the first 2 Nero and Kanud fights were for belts, it’s sad im Endings these trilogy’s with non title bouts. It’s been a fun run and I wish half my fights weren’t against the same 2 people but what are you gonna do, sorry Tim, looks like ownership didn’t hold up it’s side.

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Rock Romero- my 12th walk will be my final in the org, I’m not here to fight Kanud and Nero every month instead of going for the belt, the first 2 Nero and Kanud fights were for belts, it’s sad im Endings these trilogy’s with non title bouts. It’s been a fun run and I wish half my fights weren’t against the same 2 people but what are you gonna do, sorry Tim, looks like ownership didn’t hold up it’s side.

Slow down, princess!

Firstly, I do apologize for any misconception that you may have on behalf of ownership, or our match maker, or whoever it is that has been breaking promises and whatever else has offended you.  But I have to ask, when did ownership promise you the next fight would be vs Tim Horton for the belt?  I want that fight, and yes, I expected it.  But I never put that out there as being the next fight.  If I did, then I do not recall that and didn't tell our new match maker to account accordingly.  

Secondly, I haven't even looked at the matches that just went out yet.  I do not ask my match maker to wait for my approval of his choices for fights, either.   So I am a bit puzzled on how "Looks like ownership didn't hold up it's side." is what I'm reading here and why ownership is getting bashed by someone who didn't seem to like the fight offer an employee sent them?

And thirdly, I'm easily reachable on our discord server if anyone has an issue with something and needs to chat.  Putting someone on blast on the forums is your choice, but please make sure it's at the least a factual based statement.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Rock- my last fight here is on y’all, I have a fight 10 days out with no offer or talk of renegotiation on the table, I understand Nero and I are both 1-1 and he could argue for next in line himself, but fights are starting to get repetitive, I would love to challenge lightspeed, Horton, Rak or even get Howlett back, I’ve accepted the fight and after the trilogy, I’ll see about moving on or up weight classes.

• Like 1

You do realize that Horton is booked in a title fight against Lightspeed the very same night you're booked vs Nero, right?  The same card?  It's pretty obvious that the winner of your fight would be fighting the winner of Horton vs Lightspeed the following month.  We don't like having our guys wait 2 months for a fight, but Lightspeed vs Horton was booked before your last fight took place, so I get that you want your shot, but I'm flabbergasted that you expect us to cancel a card and remove the top contender from a previously booked fight to insert you for a rematch.  And if that's not the case here, then you want me to let you sit and train for 2 months to be next in line against Tim.  If you had approached us about that, perhaps it could have been worked out.  But to be pissed off because you were booked a top contender fight is just insane to me.  

As for the contract negotiations, I just took back over that role after we had to let go of our contracts guy.  That part is on me as I've been mostly MIA this last month with the visitation of my son for the first time since Christmas.  I neglected the game, and the org.  The contract has nothing to do with us not wanting Rock or trying to slight you in any way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rock Romero- never asked for a canceled card or a short notice fight to stack Hortans card, I’ll wait and see, the contract looks the same as the last one, right now I’m only focused on my 3rd fight with Nero, and working off the last few days of these injuries from my last bout. Every single bout I’ve had here has either been a title eliminator or title fight, I expected a little respect on my name 

• Like 1

Dude, you hadn't even defeated your last opponent before that title fight was made.  I can't just go back and cancel the card to make you happy.  Also, you were given the respect by booking you on the same card as the champ so that you could have your rematch against him (assuming you both win) on the next month's card and both be coming into the fight with exactly the same time to train/recover/etc.  To be disrespectful would have been booked you for 4 weeks out instead of 2 and then asked you to turn around and fight Tim on short notice for the belt, or to give Tim another title defense since your guy just fought.

The contract is not the same, the bonus and salary have improved to match some of the top contracts in the org.  The only thing that stayed the same was the win bonus.  And you have the contract you were given as the champ, and I even improved on that.  So no, it's not the same.  it's a champions contract even though you're a contender.  If you wish to be blinded by your own greed and self pity, then I won't stop you.  I'm not responding here anymore.  We want you to keep fighting here, but not going to keep this up with you.  If you want your title shot, win your next fight, resign, and it will happen.  Otherwise, best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll find a home you actually enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Bellicose 128

August 06, 2022

New York

1658877576128.gif

Sponsored By

New Standard

1643767198New%20Standard%20Logo.PNG

New Standard has been setting the bar for years with it’s legendary 160q products for the lowest prices in game.  Based in New York, New Standard offers the very best for the very least for your fighter’s needs.  Prices so low you can buy in bulk from anywhere in the world and still save money.

HELLBENT

1595373830hbb.jpg

HELLBENT is a brand you can trust for great quality products and amazing designs.  There is truly a vast assortment of great apparel to highlight your fighter’s style.  The Bellicose champions are being given a special line of clothing designed specifically for champions and custom tailored to their individual personality.  If you want to look good, feel great, smell better and not have to pay a lot of money, visit HELLBENT clothing!  Visit HELLBENT in Amsterdam today, and don’t mind that hint of marijuana smell, it’s common over there.

Prelims

Raining Blood  vs  Harlin Faliaygo

Name:               Raining Blood

Record:             3-4

Manager:         Sonny Muchacho

Key Wins:         Noah Smith, Moe Telsiks

Key Losses:      Mohammed Abul, Keenwah Graines, Zac Davies

Notes:  Blood was an early on favorite to win the Outlaw creation tournament until things went south when he faced Abul in round 2.  After making the move to Bellicose with the rest of the roster, he’s struggled heavily having lost 3 of his last 4.  He’s got some power, now just needs to get his confidence back and start raining down hell on his opponents. 

VS

Name:                Harlin Faliaygo

Record:              0-1

Manager:           Juice Box

Key Wins:            N/A

Key Losses:          N/A  (Amateur/QFC losses do not count)

Notes:   Faliaygo is an unknown.  He’s only had his one amateur test fight which he lost but didn’t show us anything to go on.  This will be our first chance to get a look at his skills and see what he is capable of.

Michael Cudlitz  vs  Ingo Szopa

Name:                  Michael Cudlitz

Record:                5-2

Manager:            Bad Baby

Key Wins:            Felix Speer, Casius Laizel, DeAndrew Jackson

Key Losses:         Scottie Tarantino, Marcus Hansen

Notes:  Cudlitz was the man before signing on at Bellicose.  Just goes to show you there’s another level of competition at Bellicose.  He was undefeated until joining Bellicose and has since gone 0-2 and his morale is at an all time low.  Manager has not been seen in about a week and the rumor is that his manager ran off with his Cudlitz mom which would give credit to the manager’s MIA status and Cudlitz completely lacking morale.

VS

Name:                  Ingo Szopa

Record:                1-1

Manager:            Bronko Buster

Key Wins:            Nixon Mesquita

Key Losses:         Okon Omoh

Notes:                  Still a relative unknown, Szopa capitalized on his last fight to get the decision win over Mesquita.  He improved on his quick KO loss to Omoh in his debut, and with Cudlitz’s lack of morale and management, this should be an easy win for Szopa, and should be a first round finish if he’s aggressive.

Jeff Cooper  vs  Roman Reyes

Name:                   Jeff Cooper

Record:                 3-4

Manager:             Ursus Horribilis

Key Wins:            Ian McGregor, Okon Omoh

Key Losses:         Hoe Logan, Jimmy Snuka, Roman Reyes

Notes:                  This is a big fight for Cooper.  He has a chance to go to 4-4 on his record, but more importantly avenge a loss that he suffered early on in his career at the hands of Roman Reyes.  If he can win this bout, it’ll show his development and career path moving forward.  If he loses to Reyes again, it’ll show that he still has a lot of work to do to get to where he wants to be.  So far, he’s not been very impressive in his career never stringing together more than 2 wins before losing two fights back to back.  He really needs this win to snap that trend and get some footing in Bellicose.

VS

Name:                  Roman Reyes

Record:                4-5

Manager:            Raul Gonzales

Key Wins:            Kevin Jensen, Vlad Hansen, Jeff Cooper

Key Losses:         Joseph Mawma, Ant Thrax, Junqueiro Santo Amaro

Notes:  Reyes is in a very similar position as Cooper.  He also has never put together more than 2 wins in  row, while always losing fights two in a row.  He’s 1 fight under .500 as is Cooper, really the only difference is their first fight where Reyes got a 1st round TKO victory over Cooper.  This fight will be to see who can rise from mediocrity and attempt to step into the bright lights of winning in Bellicose.

Gerrad Skolz  vs  Zac Davies

Name:                  Gerrad Skolz

Record:                3-1

Manager:            Juice Box

Key Wins:            Kevin Jensen, Fedor Vovchanchyn

Key Losses:         Ike James

Notes:  Skolz has looked good so far having only lost once in his young career.  He did give up that quick submission loss to James, but when a striker and a grappler go head to head early on, it’s either a quick KO or it goes to the ground where it’s the other guys show.    A win here will make it 3 in a row and keep Reyes on the fast track to stardom.

VS

Name:                   Zac Davies

Record:                2-1

Manager:            Ado Adovic

Key Wins:            Raining Blood

Key Losses:         Thomas Quessy

Notes:  Similar to his opponent, Davies also has only one loss on record and it was to a submission.  The bright spot for this fight, is neither one of these guys wants to make this a grappling match so we should be on hand for a hell of a stand up war.  Both guys have promise, but only one will walk away with the win that puts the division on blast.

Undercard

Anokoni Kai  vs  Kazuya Mishima

Name:                  Anokoni Kai

Record:                3-1

Manager:            Louie DePalma

Key Wins:            Syngin Colchester, Alexander Korolev, Robert Cap

Key Losses:         Fook Man

Notes:  Kai has been on a war path.  He lost his sparring match to his partner in another life time, but has been 3-0 since joining Bellicose and has quickly ascended the ranks of his division.  He has shown the ability to finish fights but also a willingness to go the distance if need be.  His last TKO victory over Colchester earned him the KO of the Night award.

Name:                  Kazuya Mishima

Record:                7-5

Manager:            Delyo Haidutin

Key Wins:            Dogo Musago, Pedro Phillips

Key Losses:         Vitor Almeida, Buster Glover, Alexander Kuznetsov

Notes:  Mishima has been snake bit since joining Bellicose and is only 1-3 since moving up from EFC.  He did pull out a nice decision win over Musago, but he’ll need more than that to get the win over Kai.  If he comes out flat like he did against Buster Glover, this fight won’t make it out of the first round either.

Orestes Prometheus  vs  Reinhard Tristan Eugen

Name:                  Orestes Prometheus

Record:                5-4

Manager:            Alex K.

Key Wins:            Pentti Koyri, Dave DeMartin, Frankee Guh Noo

Key Losses:         Douglas Sampson, Murska Mfer

Notes:  Until his last two losses, Prometheus was on a fast track to stardom and one win away from a title shot.  Murska got the TKO win that really upset team Prometheus as they were very confident in their ability to win that fight.  Then, to lose back to Douglas Sampson in his very next fight was demoralizing to his team.  Now, Prometheus wants nothing more than to get back into the cage and snap this foul tasting losing streak and all at the expense of Heydrich.

Name:                  Reinhard Tristan Eugen “Das blonde Biest” Heydrich

Record:                5-1

Manager:            Zuc Nibali

Key Wins:            Chris Tamburello, Vedran Mihaljevic, Steve Baker

Key Losses:         Bowser Bigalow

Notes:                  While his only loss to date was against Bowser Bigalow, a solid fighter, his wins have come over good, but not great competition.  He pulled out decisions over his tougher opponents like Tamburello and Mihaljevic, but hasn’t shown any promising power in some time.  This could be due to game planning or just not having the power to get the job done.  This will be his biggest test to date as Prometheus has proven he can finish a fight against some tough opponents already.  Now, Heydrich will get the chance to prove himself.

Main Card

Hole Reemer  vs  Bartholomew Bainbridge

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hole Reemer

Name:                  Hole Reemer

Record:                8-3

Country:              Djibouti

Manager:            G Wad

Key Wins:            DeVon Hampton, Kai Tokugawa, Duannis Frank

Key Losses:         Paul Hunt, Kurki Potku

Notes:                  Hole Reemer is one hell of a fighter.  He’s always over achieved and doing so in the cage is a testament to the hidden talents a fighter has, not just his visible skill.  Once on an 8 fight win streak and champion of the world, Reemer was looking like the future of the light heavyweight division.  After winning the belt from Hampton, then defending it against Tokugawa, we started to hear the buzz around this young champ.  Then, in an unexpected twist of fate, he lost his belt to Potku.  Giving the champ a shot to get his gold back, he was next up in a top contender bout against Paul Hunt where he was given a loss by the judges in a highly controversial majority decision.  No doubt that Reemer can turn things around, but it will not be easy to do as he stares across the cage at his next opponent, Bainbridge.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bartholomew Bainbridge

Name:                  Bartholomew Bainbridge

Record:                4-2

Manager:            Hare Rumpler

Key Wins:            Aleksi Saari, Adam Orel, Michael Nessen

Key Losses:         Ian Stronk

Notes:  Bainbridge doesn’t have the experience that Reemer has, but he’s on a three fight win streak and all by TKO finishes.  He’s picked up a mean streak since that loss to Stronk and hasn’t looked back since.  Becoming increasingly vocal in his interviews and communications, the world has been put on blast that the hard hitting Bartman is on stage and ready to put his bid in as a top contender.  What better way to say you’re in line to become the champ then by beating a champion.

Jesse James  vs  Jim Johnathan

16084297683936.png

Name:                   Jesse James

Record:                5-0

Country:              Belize

Manager:            Outlaw Hardman

Key Wins:            Lucifer Morningstar

Key Losses:         N/A

Notes:   Still a baby in the MMA world, his first fight in Bellicose was against a fighter who has since become a side note.  Still needing to test himself against a worthy opponent, he finds himself facing off against a veteran fighter in Johnathan.  James is a striker, so the grappler Johnathan will be a very tough test.  But if he can find a way to keep the fight standing, he’s got the edge.  If it goes to the ground, it’s all over.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jim Johnathan

Name:                  Jim Johnathan

Record:                7-4

Country:              England

Manager:            Mohamed James-Wang

Key Wins:            Excalam Black, Gallagher Baginkski, Decantery Jonson

Key Losses:         Je Ha Kim, Victor Cash, Super Special

Notes:  Mohammed snapped his 2 fight losing streak with an impressive first round TKO against Black.  Now, he looks to build upon that success by welcoming one of the new kids to the Bellicose block.  His chin has been tested and gotten to by all four of his losses, so that will likely be a focal point for James.  But if he gets the fight on the ground, he loves to dish out some GnP punishment and has overwhelmed the majority of his opponents doing exactly that.  His only focus in this fight will be to get James on the ground where he can do his damage while James is helpless.

Co-Main Event

Jerman Christ  vs  Jake Paul

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jerman Christ

Name:                  Jerman Christ

Country:              Finland

Manager:            Anti Kristus

Key Wins:            Adam Orel, Thorulf Hammar, Joey Faolin

Key Losses:         Paul Hunt, Kurki Potku

Notes:  With only losses coming from Paul Hunt and the former champ Potku, it’s safe to say that Christ can hold his head high with his record to date.  This man is a live by the punch, die by the punch type of fighter.  He’s won all 5 of his fights by KO and lost both by KO as well.  I don’t mean TKO, I mean strait up “go to sleep, bitch!” moment KO’s.  He’s got to be salivating at the mouth to get to face off against the shit talking Jake Paul who’s chin has been tested and rejected.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jake Paul

Name:                  Jake Paul

Country:              USA

Manager:            Free Agent

Key Wins:            Adam Orel, Adam East, Paddy Murphy

Key Losses:         Dakota Thibodeaux Jr., Tim Horton, Dean Howard

Notes:  Paul has been an up and down fighter.  He kept reaching for the stars and sometimes was lucky enough to punch a cloud.  He had a very solid career early on where he lost his title shot to Howard then bounced back to win 2 more.  The most notable win on his record is against Adam East, but since then he lost to Tim Horton and his morale was never the same.  Now, having lost 4 of 5 since that East win, he now finds himself a free agent as somehow his former manager found a way to sack the fighter with a fight already booked.  So now Paul has zero morale, zero manager, and zero hopes to win this next fight against Christ.

Main Event

Bill Smiff  vs  Paul Hunt

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bill Smif

Name:                   Bill “Tyrant” Smif

Record:                11-3

Country:              USA

Manager:            Scott Bandz

Key Wins:            Ian Stronk, Cyborg Reyes, Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.

Key Losses:         Kai Tokugawa, Hayato Sakuraba, Clayton Daniels

Notes:  Smif has been an exceptional boxer for a long time now.  Shown he can beat some of the best strikers in the business.  But as age has caught up with him, Bill just isn’t the fighter he once was.  He can still hang with the best of them, but the best of them have surpassed him in skill.  Bill’s championship hopes may no longer be a goal for him, but he can still show some of these young guys what it’s like to get hit by a Bellicose Mack truck. 

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Paul Hunt

Name:                  Paul Hunt

Record:                5-0

Country:              Finland

Manager:            Ispa Murhapuro

Key Wins:            Hole Reemer, Jerman Christ, Jimmy Christ

Key Losses:         N/A

Notes:  The man has been on a war path.  He defeated Hole Reemer recently to give himself a top contender spot but elected to hold off on a title shot for a little longer and will be putting his skill to use against Bill Smif.  This fight is one of those fights where if he beats Smif, everyone will look at him as the next contender.  If Smif wins, Hunt will be beside himself and having to overcome the first ever defeat which many fighters stumble on.  Hunt has all the tools, and especially if he gets this fight on the ground, Smif will be in a bit of a bind. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Bellicose 129

1659302157129.gif

07 AUGUST 2022

New York

Main Card Preview

Pee Wee Saski  vs  Frank Dux

Name:                  Pee Wee Saski

Record:                10-1 (Champion)

Manager:             Django Waits

Key Wins:            Pate Hunt, Mad Hatter, Natalia Pisswater

Key Losses:         Boris Bors

Notes:                  Pee Wee has come on strong of late.  Having been in Bellicose from the beginning, he’s 9-1 in Bellicose history and dominating the 135 division.  Dux is no push over, but he’s also not the champion or has he faced anyone of Pee Wee’s caliper.  This could be a great fight but leaning on Pee Wee to get an early finish in this one and keep his TKO victory streak in tact.

Vs

Name:                   Frank Dux

Record:                7-0

Manager:            Antonio Maximus

Key Wins:            Sean Dash, Michal Sykora, Reni Manfield

Notes:  Dux is 7-0 for good reason.  He became the CDFC champion in his last bout in the org before the org was purchased by Bellicose.  This “unification” bout has been a long time coming.  He’s got a tall order on hand to take on the reigning champion, but if anyone’s got a shot at dethroning the king, it’s Dux.

Stanislav Strakapoud  vs  Dmitry Boytsov

Name:                  Stanislav Strakapoud

Record:                6-5

Manager:            J Thorgrin

Key Wins:            Ryan Hall, David Goggins

Key Losses:         Kimbo Slice, Kurki Potku, David Goggins

Notes:                  Not much to say here, Strakapoud has been up and down his whole career.  He’s coming off a win over Hall in his last outing, but lost 3 of 4 before that.  He’s been unable to be consistent in the cage and that’s been his Achilles’ heel his entire career.

Vs

Name:                  Dmitry Boytsov

Record:                4-1

Manager:            Mt Dim

Key Wins:            Ian Stronk, Joey Faolin

Key Losses:         Kaarlo Susi

Notes:                  Boytsov was looking on top of the world until in his last bout he stepped in the cage against Susi.  He wants to get back to his winning ways and has the tools to do exactly that, but if he can’t lock in a submission quick he may have a problem on his hands assuming his opponent is on top of his game in this one.

Sorry, this is as far as I got before I started seeing fight results creep in.  Long day at work for me and I apologize for not having time to get a full preview in.

• Like 2

Dechlan Tomsett had some choice words after his TKO loss against Bryant Davies;

27w13.jpg

"Man... I got way too complacent after that first round, but hey, he made the adjustments he needed and managed to keep it standing. I felt good in there until that massive shot at the end of the second. Bryant caught me slacking. No water off my back though, he's a great fighter and he's going to go far. Me and my coaches are going to assess what went wrong and get back to it. Bryant? Let me get two more wins under my belt and then we'll run this back. Congratulations man!"

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Bellicose 129

1659302157129.gif

07 AUGUST 2022

New York

Main Card Preview

Pee Wee Saski  vs  Frank Dux

Name:                  Pee Wee Saski

Record:                10-1 (Champion)

Manager:             Django Waits

Key Wins:            Pate Hunt, Mad Hatter, Natalia Pisswater

Key Losses:         Boris Bors

Notes:                  Pee Wee has come on strong of late.  Having been in Bellicose from the beginning, he’s 9-1 in Bellicose history and dominating the 135 division.  Dux is no push over, but he’s also not the champion or has he faced anyone of Pee Wee’s caliper.  This could be a great fight but leaning on Pee Wee to get an early finish in this one and keep his TKO victory streak in tact.

Vs

Name:                   Frank Dux

Record:                7-0

Manager:            Antonio Maximus

Key Wins:            Sean Dash, Michal Sykora, Reni Manfield

Notes:  Dux is 7-0 for good reason.  He became the CDFC champion in his last bout in the org before the org was purchased by Bellicose.  This “unification” bout has been a long time coming.  He’s got a tall order on hand to take on the reigning champion, but if anyone’s got a shot at dethroning the king, it’s Dux.

Stanislav Strakapoud  vs  Dmitry Boytsov

Name:                  Stanislav Strakapoud

Record:                6-5

Key Wins:            Ryan Hall, David Goggins

Key Losses:         Kimbo Slice, Kurki Potku, David Goggins

Notes:                  Not much to say here, Strakapoud has been up and down his whole career.  He’s coming off a win over Hall in his last outing, but lost 3 of 4 before that.  He’s been unable to be consistent in the cage and that’s been his Achilles’ heel his entire career.

Vs

Name:                  Dmitry Boytsov

Record:                4-1

Manager:            Mt Dim

Key Wins:            Ian Stronk, Joey Faolin

Key Losses:         Kaarlo Susi

Notes:                  Boytsov was looking on top of the world until in his last bout he stepped in the cage against Susi.  He wants to get back to his winning ways and has the tools to do exactly that, but if he can’t lock in a submission quick he may have a problem on his hands assuming his opponent is on top of his game in this one.

Sorry, this is as far as I got before I started seeing fight results creep in.  Long day at work for me and I apologize for not having time to get a full preview in.

Amazing breakdown at such short notice, always pure quality with you guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Richard Laithwaite would like to make a statement ahead of his fight against Chumani Adofo:

7w2.jpg

"Chumani Adofo, you suck. I dare you to shoot once on me, because I'm not going to sprawl. I'm going to pull you into my guard and choke you unconscious. I know you'll want to keep this one standing but trust me, I'll either knock you down or take you down... and when I do, I'm going to take you to some deep waters and see if you really know how to swim."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bellicose 130 – Prospects 11

1659302177Jul%2027.jpg

12 AUGUST 2022

New York

Prelims

Paddy Murphy  vs  Boomer Scarborough

James Butler Hickok  vs  Ford Galaxy

Rumble Nunes  vs  Hercules Simbolon

William H Bonney  vs  Geraint Jones

Undercard

Charles E Boles  vs  Khabib Nurmagomedov

Nikolai Volkov  vs  John Koromos

Main Card

Balthasar Van Thuringen  vs  Murfum Orcarm

Name:                  Balthasar Van Thuringen

Record:                7-3

Manager:            Alexander Biro

Key Wins:            Bowser Bigalow, Prokop Pustik

Key Losses:         Tarik Oren, Krigor Orlov

Notes:                  Under new management, this will be the first time Van Thuringen will be accompanied to he cage with manager Alexander Biro.  We have no idea what his gameplan will be, or if it will even change with new management.  He’s had a pretty successful career, but losing his rematch against Tarik Oren caused a rift between him and his former manager and now he gets a new start to his career.  He’s got the KO or Sleep style where he’s going to either knock you out or get knocked out trying.  I love seeing that here at Bellicose so Orcarm, keep your hands up because you know this man is coming out swinging.

Vs

Name:                  Murfum Orcarm

Record:                5-3

Manager:            Ben Hornby

Key Wins:            Rumble Nunes, Roddy Banner

Key Losses:         Toppo Damorning

Notes:                  One of our CDFC acquisitions, Orcarm has made the most of his time here at Bellicose.  He’s 2-0 since joining the Bellicose banner and wanting to make it 3-0 while simultaneously establishing himself as a threat in the heavyweight division.  Now, with the closing of heavyweight, I should say super heavyweight division.  He’s got the ground game to do some damage, so expect him to work to get this fight on the ground and keep it there as long as possible to avoid the gap in boxing between he and his opponent. 

Jorge Santa Perez  vs  Albert Sojka

Name:                  Jorge Santa Perez

Record:                7-3

Key Wins:            Johnny Matthews, Ivar Kvick, Jeno Christ

Key Losses:         Caio Carvalho, Ham Burger

Notes:                  Perez has been an outstanding fight who’s just recently hit a speedbump.  He lost to a top tier grappler in Carvalho where neither fighter could get the finish, but the judges handed the fight to Caio.  This, coming off a loss to a top prospect striker in Burger who’s also setting the prospects division ablaze.  It’s time for Perez to snap this streak and get back to what he does best, tapping bitches out.  Sojka is no pushover, so Perez will have to be careful in this fight and implement his gameplan.  But no doubt a fight he plans on winning to jump back into the spotlight that is the glory of MMA domination.

Vs

Name:                   Albert Sojka

Record:                7-6

Key Wins:            Caio Carvalho, Vitaly Anisimov

Key Losses:         Nero Hardy, Arax Lightspeed

Notes:                  Bit of a journeyman in his career where he’s never been able to string anything together.  He’s in the habit of winning 1-2 fights, then losing 1-2 fights.  If his patter holds true, he’s due for a win in this one having just lost two in a row.  But, patters are no pretense to determine a fight and this fight will be determined in the cage with a top tier and pissed off Perez standing across from him.

Co-Main Event

Kurki Potku  vs  Kaarlo Susi

Name:                  Kurki Potku

Record:                7-1

Manager:            Antti Puustinen

Key Wins:            Hole Reemer, Jerman Christ, Stanislav Strakapoud

Key Losses:         Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.

Notes:                  Potku has been a silent assassin in his career.  He quietly popped off 6 wins in  row, 4 of which were in Bellicose, before being given a title shot.  He did not waste that chance as he took the champ the distance and beat Hole Reemer at his own game and won the fight on the judges score cards.  That alone, would be accomplishment enough for many fighters.  His first title defense, however, didn’t go as planned as he lost to long time top contender Baby Thibs.  Potku will be looking to bounce back and prove he’s still one of the most dominate fighters the light heavyweight division has to offer, which is quite a statement being as it’s an extremely stacked division here at Bellicose.  He’ll be going against another young up and coming star tonight and this fight should be fireworks.

Vs

Name:                   Kaarlo Susi

Record:                7-1

Manager:            Taina Valkoinen

Key Wins:            Dmitry Boytsov, Ryan Hall, Dan Koloa

Key Losses:         N/A (amateur fights don’t count)

Notes:                  What a match up…  two outstanding Finnish fighters with identical records.  Granted, Potku’s had the more difficult opponents to date, but Susi is changing that tonight with this fight.  Susi has walked through everyone placed in front of him and will finally get to challenge himself with a huge test tonight against the former champ.  A win here for Susi will establish him as a top contender and put him in line for a chance to earn a title shot. 

Main Event

Hargol Svenkter  vs  Murska Mfer

Name:                  Hargol Svenkter

Record:                5-1-1

Manager:            Carlos Castenada

Key Wins:            Nuufo Seanoa, Alexander Rozhkov, Amri Mbeki

Key Losses:         Phaz Magool

Notes:                    Once Harold got that loss out of his system against Shaquarze, he really turned the page and started finding his power.  Since that fight, he’s changed his tactics and hit the gym hard.  It’s also worth mentioning that that loss came on a short notice fight of 2 weeks.  Since joining Bellicose, he’s been a man on a mission.  I thought maybe that mission was to win a belt, but after looking at his fights I’m starting to think it’s a mission to bring the pain.  He’s 4-0 in Bellicose and all by way of KO or TKO.  The man packs a punch, just hope it’s not your sphincter that takes it!

Vs

Name:                  Murska Mfer

Record:                10-1

Key Wins:            Orestes Prometheus, Tony Viikinki, Dontae Gutierrez

Key Losses:         Arthur Douglas

Notes:                  Murska has been one of the most successful men in Bellicose.  Aside from Rak, he’s right there with  a couple of others for most dominating records in Bellicose.  He’s 10-1 with his only loss coming to Arthur Douglas back at Bellicose 88 where he lost his belt.  He turned that around with two wins over Prometheus and Gutierrez to get a shot at his gold again.  We know what he brings to the table, we’ve seen it time and time again.  Will that quick 1 minute KO loss to Douglas be a prelude to issues with his chin as his career develops?  Or will he prove tonight, by capturing his belt again, that it was a fluke and he’s ready to keep taking on the world?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/8/2022 at 1:44 AM, jperallta93 said:

Dechlan Tomsett had some choice words after his TKO loss against Bryant Davies;

27w13.jpg

"Man... I got way too complacent after that first round, but hey, he made the adjustments he needed and managed to keep it standing. I felt good in there until that massive shot at the end of the second. Bryant caught me slacking. No water off my back though, he's a great fighter and he's going to go far. Me and my coaches are going to assess what went wrong and get back to it. Bryant? Let me get two more wins under my belt and then we'll run this back. Congratulations man!"

16505183055728.gif 

Bryan Davis: You did a good job in there, the first round showed to the people that I can handle the ground pressure and fight everywhere they wanna take me. Huge shoutout to Bellicose for giving me a fight in their org with me being 1-0 and young. Right now I am planning on training and be back after I will turn 20 years old. Thank you and I respect you for taking this fight. I will be down for a rematch when you will ask for it!

• Upvote 2

Bellicose 131

1660085044131.gif

13 AUGUST 2022

New York

Preliminary Bouts

Stella Fella  vs  Adam Burrows

Name:                  Stella Fella

Nickname:          The Wife Beater

Record:                0-3

Manager:            Luke Davies

Key Losses:         Rupture, Furriel

Notes:  Fella has been far from stellar.  He’s not won a fight in his career and is on a last chance for glory round tonight.  He comes into the fight with only about 60% morale and it’s not looking good for the youngster.  He really needs to get with his manager and work on his morale and look into some training and/or game plan options.  If his manager wishes to contact Bellicose about potential help/advise in this, please reach out to our managerial expertise hotline by contacting Outlaw Hardman via DM.

Vs

Name:                  Adam Burrows

Nickname:          The Sharpshooter

Record:                0-5

Manager:            Jake Manson

Key Losses:         Pacheco, SeptHeures, Sixteen

Notes:  This looks extremely familiar, another youngster who has yet to grind out a win in the professional Bellicose circuit.  He’s dropped 3 strait fights since joining Bellicose but he’s at least got the morale up and looking like he’s expecting that win here tonight.  Why shouldn’t he?  His opponent hasn’t proved any ability in the cage either and he read the body language at the weight ins and saw the low morale Fella had. If Burrows can put together a game plan, he should be walking out of here with a win and a chance to build onto that win to get his career going.  Just watch that right hook!

Howie Finkelman  vs  Ieuan Thomas

Name:                  Howie Finkelman

Record:                1-4

Manager:            Johnny Tirado

Key Wins:            Matt Baldwin

Key Losses:         John Fisher, Charlie Bravo, Jeryl Christ

Note:    Finkelman has been around a little while now and after a promising start to his Bellicose career with a TKO win in his debut, he’s since lost 4 in a row and looking at an unprecedented 5 fight losing streak if he can’t change that tonight.  He’s got he stand up game to do some damage, but he’s got to also show the ability to not get finished first. 

Vs

Name:                  Ieuan Thomas

Nickname:          White Chocolate

Record:                0-4

Manager:            Jake Manson

Key Losses:         Tenko, Laithwaite

Notes:  Thomas is another young fighter out of camp Mason that really needs to show some improvement in this fight.  These guys, much like our first fight, are going to be going all out to see who can survive in the sport.  Finkelman has one win under his belt, at least.  Can Thomas get his first?  Both fighters are high on morale and energy and ready for this fight, so at least we can hope for a competitive fight.

Pavel Sova  vs  Sanjay Segreti

Name:                  Pavel Sova

Record:                3-9

Key Wins:            Thomas Quessy, Jerome Reece

Key Losses:         Redman, Quessy, Bogachev

Notes:  Sova has been spiraling down a dark hole for some time now.  His morale is about 90%, but he’s lost 4 strait fights with a NC in between.  His skills just haven’t been progressing and he’s another fighter on this card who’s facing a potential career change if he can’t get things together.  Fortunately for him, his opponent is in similar boat of

Vs

Name:                  Sanjay Segreti

Nickname:          Savage

Record:                0-2

Manager:            Anthony Patt

Key Losses:         Jensen, Vrjalya

Notes:  With only 90% morale entering the fight, he’s not in a horrible situation, but would think when going for his first win and against another struggling opponent that he’d be happier about this chance.  He’s been tapped out and knocked out, so he’s been finished in the first round of every fight he’s entered and may just be the answer that Sova needs to end his losing streak.

Pate Hunt  vs  Paul Kings

Name:                  Pate Hunt

Record:                6-4

Manager:            Alexander Biro

Key Wins:            Dash, Barella, Jacobson

Key Losses:         Valverde, Pisswater, Sasaki

Notes:  Hunt started strong with a run that lead him to the title win over Sean Dash.  After that, he had a rematch with the only fighter to have defeated him and lost his title to current champ Sasaki.  He’s gone on to lose another 2 fights and now is hoping to snap a 3 fight skid from a once proud champion.

Vs

Name:                  Paul Kings

Record:                2-1

Manager:            Blake White

Key Wins:            Barnes, Stevenson Jr.

Key Losses:         Franz

Notes:  After going 1-1 in Enigma, Kings found his way to Bellicose where he won his debut against Mike Barnes.  Hunt is a great fighter, and former champ, and Kings will have his hands full.  But he’s got some sensational boxing skills and if he can land the right shot, he can add another win to his resume and his most impressive to date. 

Undercard Bouts

Jimmy Christ  vs  Okoro Igwe

Name:                  Jimmy Christ

Manager:            Anti Kristus

Key Wins:            Davis, Sadaval, Finn

Key Losses:         Stronk, Hunt

Notes:  Christ has put together some solid wins and a good record, but it should be noted that his only two losses were against excellent fighters.  He lost to former champ Pate Hunt back at CDFC and then to Ian Stronk vi KO at his Bellicose debut.  He won his last fight against Davis with an exciting 1st round TKO and will be charged up to do the same to his opponent tonight.

Vs

Name:                  Okoro Igwe

Record:                3-0

Manager:            James Ike

Key Wins:            Underwood, Dieng, Williams

Notes:  Igwe is off to a great start and introduced himself to Bellicose with a first round submission win over Underwood in his debut.  Now, he takes on another tough opponent in Christ who has the striking skills to end this fight before it ever gets to the ground.  Usually, I’d give the edge to the proven grappler against a pure striker, but with Igwe’s diminishing morale it makes me wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes.  Because of this, I think he’ll be fighting an uphill battle against Christ, and an easy loss if he can’t get the fight to the ground.

Average Tycoon Player  vs  Dan Kolov

Name:                  Average Tycoon Player

Nickname:          The Vitriolic Virgin

Record:                3-3

Manager:            Gut Punch

Key Wins:            Koromos, News, Leandro

Key Losses:         Caetano, Gill

Notes:  Player has found his stride of late, reeling off 3 wins in a row all via KO after starting his career 0-3.  He’s got the pop and been putting that Muay Thai to good use and we’ll be tuned in to see if he can do it again against Kolov.

Vs

Name:                  Dan Kolov

Record:                3-0

Manager:            Domagoj Rakitic

Key Wins:            Sup, Himura, Hell

Notes:  Kolov is undefeated and he’s been using his boxing brilliantly to finish off his opponents.  Sup lasted into the 2nd round against him, but nobody has escaped the cage with him yet.  This should be a striking duel, but with his MT and Wrestling advantage, don’t be surprised to see this fight in the clinch.

Main Card Bouts

Adam East  vs  Macka Briggs

Name:                   Adam East

Record:                8-3

Key Wins:            Sawamura, Glover, Conforto

Key Losses:         Horton, Paul

Notes:  East is one of the best pure strikers in the division.  He’s an elite boxer who has used his skills to finish off some tough opponents like Buster Glover and Hao Sawamura.  But he did let Horton get to his chin in the title fight and seriously, who the hell loses to Jake Paul?  All fun aside, the Beast from the East is always fun to watch in the cage and will no doubt put on a show against Briggs.

Vs

Name:                  Macka Briggs

Nickname:          Diamond

Manager:            Jimmy Normal

Key Wins:            Kim, Brown, Korolev

Key Losses:         Wilder, Khanna, Hardy

Notes:  Briggs hasn’t fully hit his stride, but he’s keeping pace with the division in all.  His win over Kim was huge for him to bounce back from the Wilder loss after putting together two impressive wins against Brown and Korolev.  If he can pull off the win against East, his career path will suddenly turn bright as East is one of the best the division has to offer.

Sonny Says:  East is a man among boys in the boxing world. He was the first Bellicose fighter to achieve Olympic gold and furthermore he can get as dirty as he wants in the clinch. Briggs had come a long way lately and his record is more than deceiving at 7-5. His manager Jimmy Normal may make some surprised as he pulls this upset KO out of the bag. But I’m not here for surprises today. I’m here for Elite boxers named Adam East to take the victory by decision.

Nero Hardy  vs  Rock Romero

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Nero Hardy

Name:                  Nero Hardy

Nickname:          The People’s Champ

Record:                9-3

Manager:            Bradley Burns

Key Wins:            Sojka, Chukwudu, Romero

Key Losses:         Lightspeed, Romero, Horton

Notes:  Hardy was once on top of the world, having defeated Rock Romero to capture the middleweight title.  He then accepted the rematch challenge to Romero and returned the belt.  His following fight, he took on a top contender in Lightspeed and was finished via KO in the waning seconds of round 2.  Since, he’s found new management and has put together two consecutive wins to get back on track and will be going for a 3rd which will put him back in the talks for title contendership. 

Vs

Name:                  Rock Romero

Record:                10-4

Manager:            Golden Finch

Key Wins:            Santo Amaro, Odimabesser, Hardy

Key Losses:         Howlett, Odimabesser, Hardy

Notes:                  Hardy has had a great run in his career, capturing the belt on two occasions.  He went through rough patch where he lost his belt, reclaimed it, only to lose it again, then follow that up with a loss to the self-proclaimed king of the ground.  But since, he’s reeled off two huge wins against very tough opponents and has proven that he’s ready to be back on top.  This fight will be lining up a next top contender fight, or depending on other outcomes, could even be the top contender fight for the light heavyweight division.

Sonny says: This is the rubber match between these legendary and often hostile opponents. Given Hardy’s management shift to the current top ranked manager in the world, and his recent addition of some nasty standup skills - combined with Romero’s recent angst with the media about this matchup my choice is clear. Hardy’s going to have his way with Romero and make him suffer for 15 minutes en route to a Decision victory.

Co-Main Event

Middleweight Title Fight

Tim Horton  vs  Arax Lightspeed

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tim Horton

Name:                  Tim Horton

Nickname:          The Great White North

Record:                11-2

Manager:            Teyo Ken

Key Wins:            East, Odimabesser, Sawamura

Key Losses:         Khanna, Howard

Notes:  The middleweight champ doubled as the welterweight champ as well for a few fights.  The first ever champion to capture and defend two belts from two divisions.  He recently lost the 185 belt to Khanna, and is now looking to bounce back from that to defend his middleweight belt.  Perhaps it’s best to focus on a single division, but boy, wasn’t it fun to watch?  And there’s not reason to think that Horton won’t be back to challenge for the 185 belt again in the future.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Arax Lightspeed

Name:                  Arax Lightspeed

Record:                7-2

Manager:            Bjorn O’Donnel

Key Wins:            Man, Hardy, Santo Amaro

Key Losses:         Bogachev, Matthews

Notes:  It seems like an eternity since Lightspeed lost to Bogachev back at Bellicose 83, because he’s been on an absolute tear since with three consecutive KO victories.  There’s one thing we know about Lightspeed, he will come at you hard and fast and look to end the fight.  Under new management, no doubt he’ll be taught the value of never leaving a fight in the hands of a judge.  This should be an outstanding fight as the champ will be defending against possibly his toughest opponent yet in Lightspeed.

Sonny says: Neither of these guys has the traditional chin strength you would expect to see with fighters of their rank and caliber. So with and that I am looking for a Horton to use his timing and accuracy combined with his legendary power before Lightspeed does the same. I see both these guys having a similar game plan but the champ Horton has shown to execute better over his career. Horton round one TKO

Main Event

Light Heavyweight Title Fight

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.  vs  Hunt Mfer

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.

Name:                  Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.

Nickname:          Baby Thibs

Record:                8-1

Manager:            Dakota Thibodeaux

Key Wins:            Potku, McCoy, Thrane

Key Losses:         Smif

Notes:  The man is on a mission.  Since his unsettling and yet unavenged loss to Bill Smif, Baby Thibs as been putting everyone to sleep he faces with an outstanding streak of 7 straight (T)KO wins, including Potku who he took the belt from last fight.  He will be now facing his first title defense and is probably chomping at the bits to bask in the spotlight of stardom tonight.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hunt Mfer

Name:                  Hunt Mfer

Record:                10-2

Key Wins:            Frank, Thrane, Pustik

Key Losses:         Koyri

Notes:  Hunt Mfer has been on a winning streak that rivals that of Thibs with a 6-fight streak, all by way of submission.  These two fighters are on the top of their game and will be facing the most difficult and biggest fight in their careers.  Mfer is looking to follow in the footsteps of his brother Murska Mfer and claim the belt in the SHW division and man, what a fight we have on tap!  This is one of my most anticipated fights to date in Bellicose.

Sonny says: The striker Thibs and his granite chin better hope to alleviate the air from Mfer’s lungs before a takedown can be attempted. What the champ gives up in wrestling advantage could well be his downfall if he doesn’t move quick and fast to take out Hunt’s legs and/or body. Mfer is a freaking beast on the ground but his chin has always been suspect by the best internet researchers. 
Pretty much a tossup as far as a pick but in this case I’m going with Baby Thibs to execute a perfect game plan and take the wind out of Mfer’s sails before he gets the second round KO

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skenoj said:

16505183055728.gif 

Bryan Davis: You did a good job in there, the first round showed to the people that I can handle the ground pressure and fight everywhere they wanna take me. Huge shoutout to Bellicose for giving me a fight in their org with me being 1-0 and young. Right now I am planning on training and be back after I will turn 20 years old. Thank you and I respect you for taking this fight. I will be down for a rematch when you will ask for it!

27w13.jpg

Dechlan Tomsett: "Thank you for the honesty and respect, not a lot of that seen nowadays in this sport. You're a damn fine prospect with some sting behind your strikes, I got complacent after securing that first takedown but you didn't make the same mistake twice and I don't think I've shot that many times before and not gotten them down. You're going to go far in this organisation and 100% I'm sure we will meet again. Big respect brother! Bellicose? I'd love to get back in there as soon as possible. Let's make it happen!"

• Upvote 1

Rock- I’ve now handled 2 legendary trilogy’s and was robbed of my moment of dethroning Tim Horton and shit on during the preview , however ive just inked a new 5 fight deal with the guys who continue to doubt me, and I’ll continue to make they’re predictions look just as stupid as they looked for this last fight, Arax your next unless Horton wants his third straight loss, I’m always one fight away from the strap I’ll gladly put it off to get my dance.

• Upvote 2

16254252737862.jpg
Arax Lightspeed
8-2-0
246 p4p

20220519214030bellicose_clover.png

Never in doubt! 

Horton throws a right hand that misses
and Lightspeed counters with a huge left! Horton is in big trouble! He's backing up but Lightspeed isn't giving him chance to recover. Under a barage of punches the ref has to step in to save Horton from any more damage. A dominating finish by Lightspeed!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:55 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Arax Lightspeed!
Arax Lightspeed is the new welterweight champion!
A relieved looking Arax Lightspeed thanked the fans for their support and gave the usual line about them being amazing. They seemed to believe that he actually meant it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Rock- I’ve now handled 2 legendary trilogy’s and was robbed of my moment of dethroning Tim Horton and shit on during the preview , however ive just inked a new 5 fight deal with the guys who continue to doubt me, and I’ll continue to make they’re predictions look just as stupid as they looked for this last fight, Arax your next unless Horton wants his third straight loss, I’m always one fight away from the strap I’ll gladly put it off to get my dance.

16254252737862.jpg
Arax Lightspeed
8-2-0
246 p4p

I am ready for whoever Bellicose finds worthy of the next title shot. If they bring up a KO-machine like you next, the more fun for me and the fans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

B092-FB49-D32-E-4-F96-B1-A0-C81-F05-A36-

Welcome to the main card preview of Bellicose 132! This evening’s fights come to you from the Liberty Dome in New York City with a sellout crowd of over 5,000 rabid fans who are craving the Ruthless Aggression Bellicose graciously provided every card! Tonight’s official sponsor is New Standard Nutrition - providing only the best quality supplements for the best quality managers in the fight game.  2218-B188-D53-B-4-C87-82-F8-BFAB692-B4-F

Without further delay let’s get into the main card!

Natalia "Ice" Pisswater (6-3) vs Michal Sykora (8-4)

Natalia Pisswater was riding high on a 6 fight win streak until running into the legendary PeeWee Sasaki and being denied the belt in his/her/their last fight. Included in (we’ll just call it a her from here out) her win streak were wins over Hunt and Atkiray, both highly mentionable achievements. 
Michal Sykora is coming in with a 2 fight win streak including a VERY imoressive head kick KO of Mad Hatter in his last outing. He punches, kicks up and down his opponent’s body, had a mean clinch game, and like Pisswater he does not fear the ground with 2 of his victories coming by submission. 
With even reach and matching skill sets this will be a barn burner chess style matchup between two great managers. The only noticeable difference is Natalie does not use her MT to kick much, preferring to utilize the clinch instead kicking pads in the gym. 
Since by law I have to make a pick in tossing a coin in the air and it says Pisswater by decision. So there you have it.

Raja Khanna (10-4) Middleweight Campion vs Alexander "Kuznets" Kuznetsov (8-2) - - -  MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE

Two of the most highly developed standup fighters face off tonight for the Bellicose Middleweight title! Both men are absolute terrorists, always throwing a high percentage of head shots and always looking for the KO. 
Khanna took the belt home in his last fight with the upset of the century KOing the legendary Tim Horton 25 seconds into the first round with a huuuuge right hand counter. 
Kuznetsov has earned his shot by putting together an impressive 4 fight win streak totaling less than 5 rounds to complete his mission all with nasty knockouts. He brings some nasty knees and elbows to the clinch game and you have to think that by giving up reach advantage he will attempt to make this fight dirty as a Tijuana whore by putting Khanna against the cage. 
I’m guessing Khanna will attempt to avoid the clinch in this fight and go for safe headshots from range to secure his first title defense

Ham Burger (8-1). vs Caio Carvalho (8-1)

Burger has amassed an amazing 5 subs with his purple belt including tapping his last opponent - Kvick - out of Bellicose altogether. Has to feel great when your opponent leaves the org because of your dominant performance. Burger also notched a win 2 fights ago against the usually dominant JSP in a surprise victory. He seems to be hitting his stride. He likes to pull take downs from the clinch but you have to wonder if Carvalho will embrace that situation today throwing a wrench in Burger’s usual gameplan. 
Carvalho would just as soon see this fight go to the ground though in my opinion. His browned belt suggests he would be dominant down there and his high takedown attempt percentage suggests rolling on the mat is his happy place. This man also loves to use his nasty ground and pound, throwing an average of almost 30 ground strikes per fight. 
The key to this fight will be Burger’s ability to keep it standing, in my opinion. His usual dominant ground prowess will be overshadowed but a higher level BJJ  fighter in Carvalho. Burger does have a significant edge in boxing and a history of getting in the face of his opponents effectively to stifle their gameplan with repeated shots to the dome. 
I am thinking Carvalho‘s edge in wrestling will allow him to take this fight to the mat where his transitional prowess and ground and pound should allow him to take the decision victory

Prokop Pustik vs Leonid "The Lion" Zakharov

Time for the main event! Let’s get it on!

Pustik Applicables: Wrestling focused with heavy knees from the clinch and takedowns as his priority. His ground and pound has got him to where he is today with 7 of his 8 wins by KO. He does carry 3 KOs in his losing column. 
Notable wins: Cajun Creole and a revenge victory over Orlov 

Leonid "The Lion" Zakharov Applicables: World class boxer coming off an amazing win over Tarik Owen. All 6 victories by KO and both losses on his record are by KO as well. 

Obviously we are in teed up for someone to knock the other fighter out in this main event! Both men possess heavy power and both have been put to sleep themselves. All that matters in this fight is if it remains standing or goes to the ground. They are evenly matched in wrestling abilities so the question is if Pustik can secure a takedown to work his ground magic. I think Zakharov will try and keep this fight at range to utilize his significant reach advantage where he should be able get the finish before he’s taken down. Pustik will be frantically searching for a takedown though so it all comes down to Zakharov’s balance and takedown defense. 
I’m going with Pustik in this one as he keeps surprising me with his deadly takedown capabilities. Pustik TKO round 2

• Like 2

Rock- it’s your death Lightspeed, nobody has stood in front of me and got to that final bell, even the guy who went 10 rounds with me decided he was a striker a fell in the first round not to mention the 2 losses on your record are to guys that I handled like bums. Let’s go Lightspeed , you gotta get past the real champ at 170 now.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Rock- it’s your death Lightspeed, nobody has stood in front of me and got to that final bell, even the guy who went 10 rounds with me decided he was a striker a fell in the first round not to mention the 2 losses on your record are to guys that I handled like bums. Let’s go Lightspeed , you gotta get past the real champ at 170 now.

16254252737862.jpg
Arax Lightspeed
8-2-0
246 p4p

For a guy who made a public scene because he felt disrespected and didn't get the (handpicked) fights he wanted, you sure yap a lot. I hope Bellicose paid you a lowball offer to get your crying ass back in line.

You are confident that your big mouth and power will get you places and you are not wrong about that... 

bandaged-man-in-hospital--008.jpg?width=

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1