BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

All this extra work we put in and suddenly we get 2 new votes and someone gave us a negative rating.  lol  But when we don't do shit and skip a week, our rating goes up.  What gives with these people?  I don't even care anymore, just think it's funny that people try to make some of the most active people quit which in effect will only hurt the game.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

All this extra work we put in and suddenly we get 2 new votes and someone gave us a negative rating.  lol  But when we don't do shit and skip a week, our rating goes up.  What gives with these people?  I don't even care anymore, just think it's funny that people try to make some of the most active people quit which in effect will only hurt the game.

Fuck em 

• Upvote 3

15226011565601.png

Lewis:  Hey Pee Wee, good luck on your title defense.  If victories, I'll come down lets fight for the 135lb belt.  Give me a shot at the title I'll give you a shot at avenging the embarrassment Boris Bors brought to your camp.  You have cleaned out your division as have I, it only makes sense. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Don’t worry about the tool baskets, you make this community 10x better and BELLICOSE is the best organization in the game and we make it that way! Fuck the best tool baskets.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, teyoken said:

Don’t worry about the tool baskets, you make this community 10x better and BELLICOSE is the best organization in the game and we make it that way! Fuck the best tool baskets.

Sure is, keep it up.  Fuck the haters.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Just do you. Can't please everyone. Do them because you want to. Other people can hate or like either of those don't care. You got to answer to you do do you like is what matters brother. So keep doing you my brother.

• Like 2

I'm good, was just my passive aggressive shout out to whatever troll of an individual did that.  But it's great to hear the support from our managers and lets us know we're definitely doing something right here.

With that said, the preview is being formatted for posting now.  Should be posted in a short time.  

• Like 1

Bellicose 112

1654472157112.gif

New York

18 JUNE 2022

Sponsored by:

New Standard

1643767198New%20Standard%20Logo.PNG

New Standard has been setting the bar for years with it’s legendary 160q products for the lowest prices in game.  Based in New York, New Standard offers the very best for the very least for your fighter’s needs.  Prices so low you can buy in bulk from anywhere in the world and still save money.

HELLBENT

1595373830hbb.jpg

HELLBENT is a brand you can trust for great quality products and amazing designs.  There is truly a vast assortment of great apparel to highlight your fighter’s style.  The Bellicose champions are being given a special line of clothing designed specifically for champions and custom tailored to their individual personality.  If you want to look good, feel great, smell better and not have to pay a lot of money, visit HELLBENT clothing!  Visit HELLBENT in Amsterdam today, and don’t mind that hint of marijuana smell, it’s common over there.

Prelims

Frankee Guh Noo (3-6)  vs  Frank Mir (6-8)

Sonny - Frankee has all the tools to win this fight on the feet or ground and with Mir coming in at low morale I just don’t see how Frankee can lose. I hope Mir gets put to sleep so at least the nurses may change his stank ass clothing.

Sonny Says: Noo via Sub round 1

Wally News (3-2)  vs  Average Tycoon Player (1-3)

Outlaw – Wally News comes into this fight off a win in his Bellicose debut.  He’s never lost two in a row, nor has he been able to win two in a row.  By that alone, it would appear he’s due for another loss.  But he looks to break the trend with this fresh start in Bellicose and get his first ever two fight win streak.  Across from him, looking to prevent that from happening, is just your old Average Tycoon Player.  Wally is a boxer while Player is a Muay Thai guy.  Both guys are pretty evenly matched standing which is where this fight will take place.  It’s up for grabs, and anyone’s fight.  Either guy could get that KO or we could see this one go the distance if neither guy is able to put a finish to his opponent.  We’ll just have to wait and see.

Outlaw’s Pick – Player wins via TKO.  I’ll go against the grain here and see Player getting his 2nd win before News picks up his second consecutive win.  The guys are evenly matched, but Player should be able to mix his kicks in and open things up a little better to give him that edge to find the hole and drop News.

Sean Dash (9-5)  vs  Pavel Sova (3-8)

Sonny - Sean Dash has the district advantage on the feet and Sova can only hope to get the fright to the ground ASAP before he gets KOd. It’s that simple. The thing that stands out to me is Dash has not greatly improved his wrestling this training camp and comes in at a severe disadvantage in that department. Unless he is looking for the blazing fast KO I fear this was a mismanaged game plan. Prove me wrong, Sean.

Sonny Says: Pavel Sova via Sub round 1

Libor Lunak (5-3)  vs  Paddy Murphy (3-2)

Outlaw – Lunak, as I’m fond of calling him, the Lunakick, is a Muay Thai fighter with some developing boxing skills.  He’s got 5 finishes all by way of KO or TKO, so he knows how to get it done.  He is coming off a loss to Clarke who was then undefeated, but before that had back to back massive KO’s over Himura and Burtha.  He’s looking at Murphy like a hungry dog ready to feast.  Murphy, on the other hand, is coming off a win in his last fight and has not yet been able to win or lose back to back fights.  He’s overall a slightly better striker as he leads the way with his boxing skills, but is no slouch at Muay Thai himself.  His advantage is his wrestling which could help him in controlling the fight if it goes to the clinch.  He’ll need the help to negate Lunak’s Muay Thia in the same position. 

Outlaw’s Pick – Murphy wins via TKO

Middle Bear (4-2)  vs  Michal Sykora (6-4)

Sonny - Bear is all in on the ground. He lives in a BJJ gym and sleeps on the mat and having earned a brown belt so far in his journey. Across from him is Michael Sykora who is a much more well-rounded fighter featuring a robust Muay Thai background. Sykora does dabble in the ground game too so don’t be fooled. What’s more, he has shown very decent take down defense and should control where this fight goes with his severe wrestling advantage. It should take a couple rounds to chip away at Bear’s Granite chin but in the end...

Sonny Says: Sykora via KO round 2

Main Card

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexander Rozhkov          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hargol Svenkter

Alexander Rozhkov (3-0)  vs  Hargol Svenkter (3-1-1)

Outlaw - Normally, the prelims would cover the first 6 fights of the event.  But in this case, this fight was just too good to be considered a preliminary fight.  Rozhkov is undefeated and despite his lack of experience in the cage, he’s got a ton of experience in the gym and has been putting those skills to good use.  His stand up game is superb across the board, but where he shines is his ability to dominate a fight on the ground.  He’s got sensational wrestling and holds a brown belt in BJJ and has used those skills to secure his 3 TKO victories. 

His opponent, Svenkter, is another exceptionally talented fighter who will not be dominated.  His striking skills are like a cheat code as he’s got sensational boxing and wonderful Muay Thai to go along with it.  He can hold his own with his exceptional wrestling but will fall short on the ground with his purple belt in BJJ.  Svenkter will want to keep this fight standing at all costs.  If on the ground, he will be at a disadvantage but has enough skills to force the fight to be stood back up.  He just needs to be mindful to not get caught in a submission hold.  As for being on the bottom end of some ground and pound, his wresting skills should be able to prevent that for the most part and allow him to work the fight back to standing.

Outlaw’s Pick – Svenkter wins via KO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ryan Hall          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaarlo Susi

Ryan Hall (7-2)  vs  Kaarlo Susi (5-1)

Outlaw – Hall has surpassed expectations to date with his 7-2 record.  He started off with a wonderful 6-0 start before moving to CDC where he went 0-2 and made a management change.  Now, under new management, he has a fresh start in Bellicose and has found himself back in his winning ways.  He’s not much for striking, mediocre at best, bt is a wonderful wrestler who holds a purple belt in BJJ.  He’s done most of his work via ground and pound taking advantage of that wrestling.  He will have his work cut out for him in this one, however, as his opponent Susi is no joke.

Kaarlo Susi is now 5-1 and managed by one of the best.  He’s a proficient boxer bue has exceptional Muay Thai skills and remarkable wrestling that he can implement to help prevent Hall from taking this fight to the ground.  He matches up with him in BJJ so as long as Susi can keep the fight standing it should be easy pickings for him.  Just a point of emphasis, Susi has won 5 fights in a row and is ripping through the light heavyweight division right now.  Hall will have his hands full trying to stop him.

Sonny Says: Susi is so hot right now. Susi. I think Outlaw has this nailed, Susi controlling where the fight goes should make the difference. His 100% takedown defense rate suggests he is capable of just that.

Outlaw’s Pick – Susi wins via KO.  Susi will look to avoid the takedown and probably throw some powerful counter shots on attempted takedowns.  If he lands flush with one of those shots, his KO power should be enough to get to the chin of Hall and end this fight.

Sonny’s Pick - Susi round 2 TKO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ian Stronk          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dmitry Boytsov

Ian Stronk (5-0)  vs  Dmitry Boytsov (3-0)

Outlaw - There are a lot of undefeated fighters on this card.  This fight has two more to add to the mix but one of these men will walk away disappointed.  Hell, possibly both if it ends in a draw.  Stronk is a perfect 5-0 with 3 TKO’s and 2 decision wins under his belt.  What that tells me is that he knows how to win.  He can put power on his shots against weaker chinned opponets, or he can use technical striking to score points.  He will do whatever it takes to win.  With  focus on Muay Thai and some good complimentary wrestling, his clinch game is dangerous and where he’s done most of his damage.  This could get him into trouble in this fight, however, which actually leaves the door open for Boytsov to find a way to pull out the upset win.

Boytsov is a respectable striker with proficient wrestling, but he’s not on the same level in any regards to the skills of Stronk.  But where he does have an advantage is his brown belt in BJJ against Stronk’s blue belt.  With Stronk being a clinch guy, this gives Boytsov a great chance to use his BJJ to pull guard from clinch and get this fight on the ground where he would have a significant advantage.  However, if Stronk keeps the fight at range, he would have an advantage and would make it very difficult for Boytsov to be successful in getting a shoot takedown.

Sonny Says: I’m going with my gut here as well but in the opposite direction. I think Stonk will fall back in his boxing and use his superior reach in this fight and skip the clinch altogether. This should be the first true test for Boytsov’s chin.

Outlaw’s Pick – Boytsov wins via submission.  I think this fight goes into the clinch and Boytsov pulls guard.  If that happens, he’ll be spamming submissions like an angry WoW player ranting about getting ganked.  This fight is Stronk’s to lose, he has every advantage needed to win.  I’m just playing on a hunch here.

Sonny’s Pick - Stonk via TKO round 3

Co-Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Miyata San          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Colin Murphy

Miyata San (7-1)  vs  Colin Murphy (4-1)

Outlaw - This is another great fight that I was looking forward to, until I noticed that Murphy has gone off and gotten 0% morale.  I mean, it’s as if his wife just had a 3 way with his dad and brother and he found out from his best friend who admitted to being the father of his child, after his mother died of cancer.  I mean, how could someone’s morale be THAT LOW!??!  Really don’t have to do any comparative writing here as there’s no chance in hell Murphy will win this fight.

Outlaw’s Pick – Miyata San via it doesn’t matter, it’ll be over in the first round.

Sonny Says: Say less. San via 5 second KO

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cajun Creole          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Duannis Frank

Cajun Creole (15-6)  vs  Duannis Frank (3-2)

Outlaw - Ok, and here we have it!  The main event!  The Spice Master, Cajun Creole will step into the cage with is wealth of experience to face Duannis Frank.  This will be his first fight here in Bellicose and he’s officially the most experienced fighter on the entire roster.  Anyone who has 15 wins under their belt can say they are good, but now he’ll look to prove that he’s great.  With wonderful boxing and remarkable wrestling, and some complimentary Muay Thai mixed in for show, he will look to mix his skills up and take on one of the top light heavyweight’s and former top contenders in Duannis Frank.  Now, truth be told, none of us know what to expect in this fight.  With Creole being under new management, it’s very likely that his game plan will change from what he’s done in the past.  So instead of speculating, I’m just going to watch and analyze and see what happens.  Next time he’s in the cage, I’ll have a little more to go on.

Frank comes into this fight with only 5 wins under his belt and his only losses have been to former champions.  He lost to Hole Reemer just before Reemer won his belt and his last loss was to Hampton who was a former champion himself.  He does have a long history of fighting in the KT circuit though, and he was a hell of a KO artist over there with 8 KO/TKO victories.  He’s still getting his footing under him at the MMA level, but there’s no doubt the man has the tools to do it.  And, a fun fact, even though he's only 3-2, he’s officially the 2nd most experienced fighter in Bellicose with a combined 16 fights to his name.   So this fight should be absolutely fire as these two warriors go at it and put their skills to the test.  On paper, they seem to match up well from range with Frank having a significant edge in his wrestling ability.  But, I don’t see that coming into play too much in this fight as neither guy will want to go to the ground and I’m not sure that we’ll see much work in the clinch either.  But, again, who the hell knows.  All I know is I’m ready for a show, so let’s get it on!!

Sonny - “Spice Master" Cajun Creole is a damn near legend in the sport. Having fought in far off exotic lands and for well established top 10 orgs, he is like the Clay Guida of bellicose. But only better! New manager, new hair, Creole don’t care! The ever slick manager Hare Rumoler looks to apply his mental fortitude to figuring out how Creole can stay out of the clinch. This is the name I’d tell game for him.

Frank should be comfortably resigned to leaving this fight a boxing match. He holds a slight reach advantage and is not out skilled on the feet by any means. In fact he carries a distinct Muay Thai advantage to round out his striking abilities. He has the heart and power to keep any fight interesting.

Outlaw’s Pick – Frank wins via TKO

Sonny’s Pick - I’m going to make the peanut gallery shit them self and pick Cajun Creole with the surprise first round KO!

• Upvote 3

16090243181534.jpg

Average Tycoon Player, after his KO win:

“Another THRILLING result from myself, the GOAT of MMA. I could probably take on Kilo and Leif at the same time, but I don’t want to embarrass them. I’d be 5-0 if it weren’t for those irl hackers editing the judges scorecards.” The 2-3 Player said.

”Now I’m going back to my BEAUTIFUL mansion to have sexxorz with my many girlfriends. #RideorDie.”

The Average Tycoon player was later seen in the basement of his moms house, microwaving some chicken tenders. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I have to totally apologize for everybody at the organization here! I cannot believe that I overlooked the fact that I signed a light-heavyweight contract for Creole. For whatever reason, I thought I signed on as heavyweight and never even thought to double check on his weight! This is a mistake I've never, ever made before! I truly apologize.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popart said:

16090243181534.jpg

Average Tycoon Player, after his KO win:

“Another THRILLING result from myself, the GOAT of MMA. I could probably take on Kilo and Leif at the same time, but I don’t want to embarrass them. I’d be 5-0 if it weren’t for those irl hackers editing the judges scorecards.” The 2-3 Player said.

”Now I’m going back to my BEAUTIFUL mansion to have sexxorz with my many girlfriends. #RideorDie.”

The Average Tycoon player was later seen in the basement of his moms house, microwaving some chicken tenders. 

OMG you sound just like a Camara clone!  lmao

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

I have to totally apologize for everybody at the organization here! I cannot believe that I overlooked the fact that I signed a light-heavyweight contract for Creole. For whatever reason, I thought I signed on as heavyweight and never even thought to double check on his weight! This is a mistake I've never, ever made before! I truly apologize.

Should we move him to 265 or you want to lose the weight?

How about we deal with that shit stew of a show in the best way possible -

$1k bonuses for showing to everyone except Hare! Congrats all fighters! (Still love you Hare 😘) Regular OTN awards will still be handed out as well  

Now moving forward... 

We have one helluva weekend of fights coming up. Keywon Reeves, Arthur Douglas, and Rak Boonliang all defend their respective belts!

Can Rak retake his role from Horton as the Bellicose P4P King?

Will Arthur Douglas remain at the top of the fat boy heap and retain his SHW Title?

Will Keywon make it to 8 wins in a row as he defends his HW Title?

I will be maxing bets this weekend at Bellicose Bets so feel free to flex on me and earn $1k for every fight you pick correctly where I get it wrong. And I’m often wrong ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

How about we deal with that shit stew of a show in the best way possible -

$1k bonuses for showing to everyone except Hare! Congrats all fighters! (Still love you Hare 😘) Regular OTN awards will still be handed out as well  

Now moving forward... 

We have one helluva weekend of fights coming up. Keywon Reeves, Arthur Douglas, and Rak Boonliang all defend their respective belts!

Can Rak retake his role from Horton as the Bellicose P4P King?

Will Arthur Douglas remain at the top of the fat boy heap and retain his SHW Title?

Will Keywon make it to 8 wins in a row as he defends his HW Title?

I will be maxing bets this weekend at Bellicose Bets so feel free to flex on me and earn $1k for every fight you pick correctly where I get it wrong. And I’m often wrong ;)

James Howlett: The answer is no he can't because he taps like the b*tch I'm going to make him be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

James Howlett: Now this is a story all about how I became the king of the ground so sit right there. I pulled up to Bellicose when I was just 16. Ever since I been snapping limbs and putting guys to sleep. And on Saturday in the eve around minute 7 or 8 I'll be snapping little prince Rakky. Yo Bellicose your king is here!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

Baby Thibs

10-1 (3-0 KT)

#1 LHW Contender

So I heard through the grapevine, Jake Paul’s career is about over hahahaha! Good riddance ya bitch. Also my followers told me Kai joined some minor KT circuit to chase a belt.. shouldn’t be to hard with only 7 other fighters and none of them contenders. &&nd then there just was Baby Thibs…

• Like 4

I will be doing the Rankings this weekend.  Doing them weekly has been too much and they change too much with the 3 events per week.  So I will be trying to do them 2x a month moving forward.  Somewhere around the 1st and 3rd weekend of every month.  The ones I do this weekend will probably take into account for Friday's card, but not Saturday's as I plan on doing them Friday night and/or Saturday morning.

You will also notice that we have started booking future events to take place on Saturday's and Sundays, with our Prospect cards on Fridays.  There are a few reasons behind this, such as lessening diminishing returns as well as giving the Sunday card on a day where there is no training lost.  At least our fighters should have 2 training sessions of rest to help recover even if they forget to stop training....  

28 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

I will be doing the Rankings this weekend.  Doing them weekly has been too much and they change too much with the 3 events per week.  So I will be trying to do them 2x a month moving forward.  Somewhere around the 1st and 3rd weekend of every month.  The ones I do this weekend will probably take into account for Friday's card, but not Saturday's as I plan on doing them Friday night and/or Saturday morning.

You will also notice that we have started booking future events to take place on Saturday's and Sundays, with our Prospect cards on Fridays.  There are a few reasons behind this, such as lessening diminishing returns as well as giving the Sunday card on a day where there is no training lost.  At least our fighters should have 2 training sessions of rest to help recover even if they forget to stop training....  

James Howlett: Waiting for Rak to get tapped first. Smart.

• Like 2

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2022 at 8:44 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: The answer is no he can't because he taps like the b*tch I'm going to make him be.

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2022 at 12:29 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Now this is a story all about how I became the king of the ground so sit right there. I pulled up to Bellicose when I was just 16. Ever since I been snapping limbs and putting guys to sleep. And on Saturday in the eve around minute 7 or 8 I'll be snapping little prince Rakky. Yo Bellicose your king is here!

7 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Waiting for Rak to get tapped first. Smart.

16511835846933.gif
Rak "Bad to the bone" Boonliang
9-0-0
206 p4p

155 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

It is a shame that besides your blabbermouth and cuddles, you don't actually fight.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Yeah me not actually fighting must be why I have more finishes than you.

16511835846933.gif
9-0-0
206 p4p

Since when do your premature ejaculations after a hug count as finishing a fight? 
It might be true that you are passionate, but not for fighting. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

16511835846933.gif
9-0-0
206 p4p

Since when do your premature ejaculations after a hug count as finishing a fight? 
It might be true that you are passionate, but not for fighting. 

James Howlett: You have a 66% finishing rate. I have a 100% finishing rate. No one goes the distance with me. You won our first fight by whatever you were paying that ref with that quick stand up from the ground. But I'll snap the ref this time around too. You will tap. And then when you make your way back to challenge I'll tap you again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1