• #1 P4P Fighter on the Planet
  • Juiced to the gills
  • Kiribati's Most Wanted
  • Voted Most Likely to Mike Tyson somebody's ear
  • Disciple of the Just Bleed Gods
  • 2021 Fighter of the Year
  • 2022 Fighter of the Year
  • 2022 Super Heavyweight Olympic Gold Medalist

Even though Kilo's nickname is Bloodbath because he's notoriously known for his satanic blood rituals and violent human sacrifices inside the MMA cage, Kilo's nickname should be "The Punisher" for the beating he puts on his opponents. He pummels them into defeat with a dynamic attack known as the 8 points of contact and breaks them down from the inside out. His opponents should consider themselves lucky it's illegal, because he would use his granite chin and headbutt the shit out of them if he could.

265 lbs, Synchronicity16333819918481.pngolympic.jpgp4pG.jpgweightG.jpgstreakG.jpgtitleG.jpgkoG.jpg

58wins, 58 knockouts. He's turned out more lights than the Clinton's. Let's watch his highlight reel. Turn your night vision goggles on folks, there will be blood, violence, and chilling homoerotic fantasies if @Steel is in the room. Please ignore the sound of flesh flapping, he's just enjoying his moment away from the missus.

Devastating Knees
"Kilo's knees break opponents down and lesser men men wilt under his sheer power level. He's the scariest fighter I ever seen and he's sculpted like a Greek God. One that I'd like to rub lavender, coconut, and huckleberry on in the mornin'." @actionjackson

• Maluga working the clinch nicely. Gyu Yeob is working for position but Maluga cracks him with a big knee to the head! Gyu Yeob crumples up against the cage and Maluga lands two more shots before the ref can save Gyu Yeob! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Knee & Punches). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga is working the Thai clinch up against the cage. He yanks Takuma's head to one side and delivers a picture perfect knee, right on the button! Boom! Down goes Takuma! He's out! He's out! The fight is over, just like that!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Knee). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga drops Branca with a big knee straight up the middle! Branca is covering up against the cage but manages to escape and gets back to his feet! Today's fight clock is brought to you by... OOOH that's a huge shot by Maluga! Branca is in big trouble here - the ref steps in to save him and this one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:59 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga jerks The Barbarian's head down, straight into the path of a devastating knee! The Barbarian drops to the floor in a crumpled heap! Maluga goes to throw a finishing haymaker but pulls out - good sportsmanship from Maluga because The Barbarian was completely out of it. That was a nice finish - just the right level of brutality to send everyone home happy.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:12 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Knee). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga lands a big knee! That's hurt Alyoshin! Oh, he's all over the place! Maluga lands another knee that sends Alyoshin to the floor and the referee steps in to end the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Lethal Head Kicks
"Kilo hails stan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not a single binary or non-binary person alive has survived Kilo's deadly roundhouse." @j666

• Maluga lands a brutal head kick. Le Tobb looks out on his feet and Maluga throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick and Punches). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga feints a jab and as The Barbarian dips his head, Maluga unleashes a brutal head kick that catches The Barbarian right on the jaw! Timbeeer! The Barbarian falls backwards in slow motion, only propped up by the cage! Maluga smiles a psychotic smile as he stares down his unconscious opponent. That is a scary man.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:19 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

•  Cruz Jr wants to stay close but Maluga steps back to make room for something. Cruz Jr seems frozen to the spot and bam! huge swing of the leg from Maluga and Cruz Jr drops like he has been shot! A  huge head kick and it's all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:59 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

• Look low, kick high! Maluga uses the oldest trick in the book to send Babinski tumbling to the canvas, in a truly brutal knockout! Maluga is absolutely delighted - when Babinski wakes up, I doubt he'll be quite so happy!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:19 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga lands a brutal head kick. Namasuzuki looks out on his feet and Maluga throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:10 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick and Punches). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga circles to his right before unloading a perfect head kick! Johnson drops to the canvas, hurt badly! Maluga follows Johnson to the ground and unloads with a series of strikes that force the referee to step in and end the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:13 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Leifsson misses with a body shot and Maluga counters with a massive head kick! KABOOM! Leifsson is out cold! A devastating KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:46 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

• Puno tries to land a body kick and as Puno loses concentration momentarily, Maluga counters with a picture perfect head kick! Puno goes down, out cold! The referee rushed in to check on his condition - I'm sure he'll be ok but that was a massive knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

Uppercuts from Hell
"It's a known and uncontested fact that Kilo has the most feared uppercuts in the business of combat sports. The one he hit Mumu with still gives me nightmares. R.I.P. Mumu me old mate." @TJMitchell

• Simard bobbing and weaving nicely... He's ducked under a jab and ducks again but ooooooh! Maluga comes at him with an uppercut from hell! Simard falls to the canvas, unconscious! This one is all over! Oh man, looking at the replay that was right on the button! Simard was out before he hit the floor!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga creates a bit of space for himself and rocks Cruz Jr with a big uppercut! Cruz Jr tries to clinch up but Maluga pushes him back against the cage and lands another monster strike that crumples Cruz Jr to the mat! Cruz Jr covers up and Maluga unloads with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:17 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Kilo Maluga!

• Zulu leaves his chin hanging out and Maluga seizes the opportunity with an uppercut! Zulu crumbles to the floor in a heap! The referee steps in and tends to the downed fighter! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:32 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga dips a shoulder and cracks Mumu with a mighty uppercut! Mumu falls back against the cage and Maluga unloads with a barrage of strikes! Mumu is completely out with his eyes open, only supported by the cage! Save him ref! Eventually the ref decides to do his job and jumps in - Maluga screams abuse at the incompetent official before going over to celebrate with his corner. Brutal stuff!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:17 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga throws a big uppercut that drops Rain! More strikes from Maluga and the referee jumps in to stop the fight! Rain lies dazed against the cage as Maluga celebrates with his cornermen!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:52 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Knox misses with a right hand and Maluga counters with a stiff jab, followed by a cross and an uppercut! That's too much punishment for Knox to take - he tumbles to the canvas, blood pouring from his nose, barely conscious. That's the end of the fight! Great knockout by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops De Boise to his knees! Maluga keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:26 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga cracks Steve with a nasty uppercut that draws ooohs from the crowd and sends Steve tumbling backwards onto the mat. He tries to recover but Maluga pounces and lands a hail of unanswered strikes that forces the referee to step in to end the fight! Steve is not happy but he gave the referee no choice!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:40 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Big Right Hand
"Kilo has single-handedly caused more CTE than the NFL." @Mannetosen

• Maluga lands a big right hook! Barrera looks hurt but is still standing! Maluga lands a left jab and another right hook! This time Barrera falls down and Maluga dives in with a huge hammer fist! Barrera's eyes roll back! The referee calls for the bell and Maluga runs up the cage to celebrate with his fans!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:48 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga lands a big right hand that drops Svensson! The killer instinct kicks in and Maluga finishes his opponent with a series of strikes from mount. A dominating finish by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:59 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga throws a monster overhand right that drops Spanner! Maluga follows up with more strikes from mount and the fight is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• A shot to the body from Zulu misses and Maluga counters with a big right hand! Oh Zulu is in trouble here! Maluga follows up with more strikes and that's it! The ref has stopped it!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:31 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Piano gets caught by a big overhand right and goes down! Maluga gets on top of him and starts throwing some serious punches until the ref intervenes and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:28 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Spike throws a right hand that misses and Maluga counters with a big right hand! Oh Spike is in trouble here! Maluga follows up with more strikes and that's it! The ref has stopped it!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:55 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga lands with a massive overhand right! Stick a fork in Raper - he's out cold! Ermm... I think I just mixed my metaphors but yeah... That was a nice KO! Big win for Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:26 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Sparxx glances at the clock... BAM! Maluga nails him with a big right hand! A momentary lapse in concentration sends Sparxx crashing to the mat! The referee steps in and this one is over! Damn, Sparxx is out of it, he thinks the ref is his opponent!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Steve misses with a left hand and Maluga counters with a right hand from hell and Steve is out cold! A vicious knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:13 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga cracks Knox with a big right hand that sees him stumbling back against the cage! Knox falls to his knees and Maluga doesn't need a second invitatation - he rushes in and fires off several unanswered shots that force the referee to stop the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:05 of round 4, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga moves in close and cracks The Barbarian with a massive right hand! The Barbarian, frozen momentarily in time, tumbles to the canvas, already out cold! A brutal knockout by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• McDonald misses with a body punch and Maluga counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:09 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Johnson walks right into a perfectly timed right hook and goes down hard! He's out cold! The ref cradles Johnson limp body while Maluga jumps on to the cage and waves to the roaring crowd. Wow that was just a brutal knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:37 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

Legend Killer
"Kilo slayed legends of the Syn' Heavyweight division and ended some of the most impressive win streaks of all time. He carries Syn' on his back and I'm riding his coat tails. He's the undisputed GOAT and I've seen him shower, once. Best day of my life." @Icon73

• Slice is wiping some vaseline out of his eye. Maluga doesn't give a rats ass about fair play and cracks him with a massive hook to the side of the head! Slice crumples to the floor out cold! The cornerman is going to be in Slice's bad books for that mishap!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:44 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

• Maluga drops Tower with a big left hand! Tower is injured, injured bad! Maluga jumps in and finished him with strikes! The fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

• Piano gets tagged by a hook that puts him to sleep! Maluga points and yells something to his unconcious foe before strutting off. Piano wakes up just in time to hear Maluga thank his coaches in the post fight interview.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:42 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!

The End!
The reigning P4P #1 fighter and future Syn' Hall of Famer has collected more skulls than Conan. He's bagged more bodies than Rambo. You might have seen a couple names on there more than once, but that's only because Kilo's so nice he did it twice. He's clobbered more Belgium hookers than a methed up Hitler.

• Maluga lands an uppercut out of nowhere! McNasty falls backwards - clearly groggy! Maluga dives in and finishes the fight with more strikes for a TKO finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:32 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

What was that?

Oh, nothing. Just Kilo beating the shit out of some street urchin

Was that his trademark "Jackhammer" uppercut?

Oh yes, he really jackhammered him right there, didn't he?

• Maluga cracks McNasty on the jaw with a powerful right hand and McNasty falls backwards against the cage. Maluga follows up with more strikes that drop McNasty to his knees. Maluga keeps the pressure on and the referee jumps in to save McNasty! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:50 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Good god! Kilo jack hammered him again, did he? 

Oh yes he did dear boy. He really did.

Media Archive!
Craving more Kilo? We don't blame you! Pure unadulterated violence at its finest. For your fix of all media pertaining the Heavyweight GOAT of Syn' please check out our compilation below - free of charge!

Oct 10, 2019 by @ShaolinVenom

RFC: Kilo vs Branca

Xavier: Moving right along we have Joao Cajo Branca and Kilo Maluga set to do battle! “Baby-Face Fucka” is 6-1, an excellent record, especially for a 19-year old fighter, and currently has a 2-fight win streak! He previously had a 4-fight win streak snapped by Cedric Simard at F50: FARTMMA vs. Underground! This YABAI member is aggressive and capable both in the standup and on the ground as he has earned victories by knockout and submission! One other thing, Styles. It’s difficult to interview the guy because there’s this sporadic flashing of light and lighting that comes out of nowhere!

Styles: What the hell are you smokin’, man!?

Xavier: You know I don’t smoke or drink! The next time we see this guy fight, I want you to conduct a backstage interview with him and see what I’m talking about!

Styles: You’re seriously trippin’, dude, but next time I’ll talk to him so you can get over whatever it is you’re on! His opponent, Maluga, is 3-1 and this Convicted Inc. member has shown that he has some pop in his fists! He recently had a 3-fight win streak snapped at the hands of Grant Alyoshin at RFC Showdown in Tokyo 20, so he’s looking to rebound from that loss! All of his fights have ended in the first round so aggression and brutality is his calling card! He’s the taller and slightly lighter fighter in this contest, so I expect him to test Branca’s speed and footwork early and often in this fight! Like everyone else in the arena tonight, I expect this fight to be fast, punishing and intense! Someone’s going to sleep in this fight and I don’t mean by submission!

Xavier: Agreed, Styles! I think this will be an all-out toe-to-toe war that ends in the first round! For this fight, even though he’s the younger warrior, I’m going to choose Branca to win! He obviously loves to fight, fights often, and has more fighting experience than Maluga does! Obviously each man possesses the ability to knock the other out, so this fight will be about making opportunities to land thunderous punches where there are none! This fight may very well end up being a battle of the clinch because that may prove to be a very effective way for Branca to control the action and pace of this match, plus open up those opportunities I alluded to! I think Branca manages to land that first crushing blow that knocks Maluga out!

Styles: I’m rollin’ with the cold and calculating pirate from Kiribati! He doesn’t have as much in the cage fighting experience, true, but he’s also a few years older and has seen his share of fighting outside of the cage, and that can’t be overlooked! In addition, he’s shown excellent standup skills and has the ability to slip and counterattack any strikes that Branca throws, so don’t be surprised if Branca gets caught with a counter punch or kick that turns out his lights here tonight!

PREDICTIONS: Styles – Maluga by KO; Xavier – Branca by KO

Oct 31, 2019 by @ShaolinVenom

RFC: Kilo vs Le Tobb

Carr: After that behemoth battle, Tobb Le Tobb and Kilo Maluga step into the cage to show what they’ve got! I hope the cage has been reinforced for all of these heavyweight fights because that’s some serious combined weight hitting that cage all night long with these battles! “The Hungarian Giant” Le Tobb steps into this fight with an 11-5 overall record but recently lost to one of the warriors we’ll see tonight before this fight! Sven Svensson knocked Le Tobb out at RFC 47 in the second round, so you know he’ll be looking to turn that bad luck around against Maluga tonight! Le Tobb has proven that he can wreck shop with his fists, and he’ll look to wreck Maluga! It’s not often that Le Tobb is the shorter man in a fight, but tonight, that’s the case! However, I don’t see that being a deterrent to Le Tobb’s approach basically every fight he’s had ending in the first round is a testament to that!

Ball: Maluga, of Convicted Inc., steps into battle with a 4-1 record, and this intense warrior from Kiribati recently overcame a loss to Grant Alyoshin by defeating Joao Cajo Branca at RFC Showdown in Tokyo 28 with a first-round TKO victory! Just like his opponent, Maluga possesses serious power in his punches, but also keep in mind, Carr, that Maluga has a win involving his knees! I spoke with a few members of Convicted Inc. and they told me to not be surprised if we see Maluga lock Le Tobb into a clinch and just go to town with knees and elbows! I hope Le Tobb is ready for that possibility and also keep his eyes open for Maluga’s snapping kicks!

Carr: This may be a situation where both of these men opt to get in tight quarters, clinch, and test one another’s jaw and ability to absorb body strikes! They’ve both proven that they can dislocate a man’s jaw in the blink of an eye, so I expect them to try and outthink and counter the opponent! For Le Tobb, I think he’s willing to potentially absorb a few kicks to the legs and body to gain a temporary positioning advantage to where he can unload a major incendiary punch to turn the lights out on Maluga! I think the fighting experience Le Tobb has will let him prevail in this fight! He knows Maluga will look to lock him up and throw multiple knees and elbows, so he will use that to his advantage to turn Maluga against the cage, lean on him so the number of knees and elbows thrown decreases, and he’ll step back and rock Maluga’s jaw with an uppercut to end the fight!

Ball: Maluga’s muay thai skills will be the difference maker tonight! Maluga will chop away at the legs and body of Le Tobb while keeping himself out of reach of those nasty punches, and once he slows Le Tobb and makes him think, boom! Maluga will either unload a crushing right cross or he’ll snap Le Tobb’s head with a head kick he didn’t see coming, and Le Tobb will fall to the mat like a tree!

PREDICTIONS: Ball – Maluga by KO; Carr – Le Tobb by KO

Nov 27, 2019 by @ShaolinVenom

RFC: Kilo vs Svensson

Xavier: Sven Svensson and Kilo Maluga are next into the cage of mercilessness! “The Valhalla Viking” Svensson is an outstanding 16-3 overall! The Cold North alliance is very proud of this young fighter, as they should be, and his confidence level is very high as he rides a 3-fight win streak as well! During said win streak, he knocked out some excellent fighters in the first and second rounds, most recently stopping Xavier Blackblood by TKO in the second round!

Styles: Oh yeah, we saw some of that black blood flow all right!

Xavier: I knew you couldn’t resist going there, Styles!

Styles: Hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Xavier: Right. Svensson at one point had an extremely impressive 12-fight win streak until he crossed Conor The Barbarian for a second time! He made Conor bleed badly in their first battle but Conor got his revenge with a second-round knockout! Since that point, Svensson is 4-1 and looks to extend that streak of knockout terror tonight! Very simply put, he wants to bash and bleed all of his opponents so Maluga will have to be ready for that aggressive unleashing of very heavy ammunition tonight! If Maluga doesn’t keep his hands up and movement away from Svensson’s power, we’re going to see some jaw cracking in that cage!

Styles: Maluga of Convicted Inc. brings his 5-1 record and Kiribati pride tonight! The intense warrior is riding a 2-fight win streak with his most recent TKO victory over Tobb Le Tobb at RFC 51! In fact, none of this man’s fights have gone beyond the first round so equal aggression, power and know how faces Svensson! This promises to be a very fast, ballistic and brutal encounter! Maluga’s only loss was at the hands of Grant Alyoshin at RFC Showdown in Tokyo 20 so there may be blood in that cage tonight because Svensson has made men bleed! However, Malug’s straight ahead attitude and approach will not stop and it will take a knockout to slow him down! One distinct advantage I feel he has tonight are his educated feet! His muay thai is outstanding and he knows how to use combinations of kicks and punches to setup knockouts!

Xavier: I think Svensson continues his demolition tour and wins this fight by knockout! As you pointed out, Maluga has lost by blood spillage and if anyone can slice open Maluga, it’s Svensson! His ferocious fists are just painful, plain and simple, and Maluga can tolerate pain, no doubt, but along with that pain comes cuts! If Maluga doesn’t protect his forehead then he could be opened up again and have this end in a TKO! I don’t think that will happen but I do think Svensson cracks him with the overhand right bomb that he’s adept at throwing, especially if Maluga misses with a head kick and leaves himself open for that split second! Svensson wins this high-impact battle of the bulls by knockout!

Styles: Maluga doesn’t care if he has to bleed to win! That attitude will propel him to victory tonight against, as you said, another bull in this business! Maluga knows this is going to be a painful, unforgiving fight but that’s what he lives for! His confidence is just as high as Svensson’s because he knows he can cause him whiplash with either one vicious uppercut or brain-scrambling head kick! If this fight ends up in the clinch then Maluga can wear Svensson down with knees and punches to the body to setup slicing elbows that could end up making Svensson bleed out! Maluga wins this bloody brawl by knockout!

PREDICTIONS: Styles – Maluga by KO; Xavier – Svensson by KO

Nov 30, 2019 by @AlexManiatakos

Real recognizes real; Kilo Maluga, Heavyweight's next big star ? He Knocked former Champ out in the 1st round .. Give this guy a shot to the title already !

Dec 30, 2019 by @ShaolinVenom 

RFC: Kilo vs Takuma

Carr: After that very high-impact collision course, Kilo Maluga and Ryo Takuma will step across the cage from one another! The brawla’ from Tarawa is an impressive 6-1 overall, and the Convicted Inc. member has a calling card of first-round knockouts written all over it! Focus, intensity and unbridled aggression is his style and Takuma will have to be ready to face the ferocity as soon as the bell rings!

Ball: Maluga’s sole loss is to Grant Alyoshin by TKO in the first at RFC Showdown in Tokyo 20! That particular loss did cause some to question Maluga’s ability to hold his mud, as the saying goes, but keep in mind that Alyoshin is a very hard-hitting heavyweight! Despite his nickname being “Sweet Ass Knees”, he has stockpiled some impressive knockouts, though his only TKO victory by making the opponent bleed happens to be Maluga!

Xavier: Maluga reestablished a 3-fight win streak after that loss to Alyoshin, gentlemen, so he’s obviously feeling great about himself, and there’s no doubt he’s mentally and physically ready for this confrontation! Although his last two fights have nearly extended to the second round, don’t forget that he has a ten-second knockout to his credit so anytime he’s able to get to an opponent’s chin cleanly, it could be all over right then and there!

Styles: Maluga will definitely have to work hard to get to Takuma’s chin in this fight because Takuma is both taller and heavier, so he may be able to keep Maluga at a distance simply by throwing jabs and crosses that make Maluga slow down his advancements and focus more on defense! From the history of these two fighters, I’d say Maluga has a distinct advantage when it comes to launching kicks from various angles and height! His hands and feet are both world class and if Takuma is going to win this tough fight, he’s going to have to avoid those educated strikes from Maluga, especially if this fight goes to the clinch! For Maluga, using his height advantage is crucial and if he keeps pumping jabs and crosses at Maluga then he won’t have to worry about the possibility of being locked in a clinch he doesn’t want to be in!

Xavier: “Red Dragon” Takuma brings a very good 12-4 overall record into this fight, and he won a brutal first-round knockout over Ray Vision at RFC 57! Like most of the heavyweight and super heavyweight fights we see, they either knock out or get knocked out! Sporadically there’ll be submission wins and losses, but it seems to me that the behemoths like to stand toe-to-toe and test the others’ ability to withstand massive punching and kicking power! Although that’s not highly recommended for any very large combatant to do if they want to have an extensive fighting career, it’s undoubtedly the most exciting style of combat for men of that size and, naturally, the fans eat it up!

Carr: Speaking of eating up, Takuma began his career by eating up six opponents while compiling a 6-fight win streak when he was a part of FARTMMA! Over the course of his career, this 29-year-old Japanese warrior and member of The Stepdads has only been knocked out twice and that’s impressive in the very damaging and seriously brutal super heavyweight division! Various people will say that Takuma’s lack of desire to throw various types of kicks or not being willing to have a clinch battle may have cost him some wins along with less pain and damage, but it’s very difficult to argue with a man who has won multiple championships! Aside from the physical advantages Takuma will have in this fight, his championship experience will be a very important factor!

Ball: You’re absolutely right it will be, Carr! No disrespect to the excellent Maluga, but he has yet to wear a title around his waist and until he manages to do so, when he faces opponents who have championship experience and can match up with him in most cases, he may very well experience difficulty overcoming the odds and becoming a champion! Do I think he’ll be a champion in the near future? Absolutely! It’s merely a matter of time, frankly, and that time will arrive in the near future. I’d bank anything on that! However, Takuma’s knowledge and ability to win a championship and defend it can even any odds he faces! For this fight, I’ll stick to the experience and age formula! Takuma is six years older and, again, has that championship experience that so many fighters covet! If Takuma were to get into trouble in this fight, he can and will rely on that life experience, in-cage combat and championship experience advantage to get himself out of said trouble, and position himself to turn the tide of battle very quickly with one well-placed punch for the knockout win!

Styles: Once again, Ball, you and I are on the same page my man! Maluga is a bad ass and like you said, he’ll have his day in the sun and will sit atop the super heavyweight throne, but for now, experience and power will win out in this fight! Will Takuma have to work his ass off avoiding the very damaging strikes from Maluga!? You bet your ass he will!

Xavier: Styles, watch it!

Styles: X, give me a break! I hear two-year-old kids saying the word, ass! Take a chill pill, man, you’re crampin’ my style! See what I did there!? Style…Styles!?

Xavier: Here we go, again!

Carr: He’s persistent, I’ll give him that!

Ball: I think it’s great!

Styles: Thank you, Ball! Anyway, Styles, Takuma will have to be in pristine condition against Maluga but I think he’ll pull it off with a counterpunch to the temple that topples Maluga!

Carr: Maluga may not have the championship pedigree that Takuma does, but his punching power makes him effective and dangerous in any given situation! We’ve seen his skill set progress steadily and there’s still a lot of potential in the young warrior! I think he realizes some of that potential here tonight by knocking out a knockout artist!

Xavier: Maluga brings serious heat and pressure with him due to his approach to every fight and that energy output will wear down the older, and presumably slower, Takuma until Maluga finds that one angle he needs to wreck the chin of Takuma for the knockout win!

PREDICTIONS: Xavier and Carr – Maluga by KO; Ball and Styles – Takuma by KO

Jan 26, 2020 by @jjsquirrel

15279694162842.jpg
Conor The Barbarian

Coach say before fight good fighters use their head. Now coach say headbutt knee not good for me and kicking knee better. I say coach give stupid advice saying confusing things.

Crom say bastard infighter not standing to trade blows like a man is now wearing my belt. Coach say voice of Crom is concussion. I say get bastard in ring with me again and I show wearing my belt not good for Maluga bastard.

Aug 21, 2020 by some Idiot predicting Kilo wins via decision

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (SYN 1-0-0) Cedric Simard (SYN 1-0-0)

Here comes the main event of the evening and the final bout for the 2nd round of the Syn YB Sol tournament, between Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga and Cedric Simard. On paper, Maluga is the better fighter, outclassing Simard in every field other than BJJ, where he has his sensational takedown defense to prevent it from being much trouble. On the other hand, Simard has an unnaturally strong chin that hasn't gotten cracked in his career, which can give Simard a window of opportunity to get Maluga to the mat and force a tap out. Simard's dirty boxing is also very underrated but is unlikely it will cause any issues for Maluga.

Prediction: Kilo Maluga via Unanimous Decision

Mar 29, 2021 - by @skull
15130501601842.jpg

RICK PIANO

Had a hell of a run over the last few months.  Won 12 fights in a row in a murderers row of opponents,  was #1 p4p and king of the world, so yall remember that shit during the "of the year" awards LOL Hats off to Kilo, he fucked me up and proved to be the better man right now.  Gonna be interesting to see if he can dominate of if the belt bounces around.   With that said I could retire today like some of the guys that are on top that finally meet that guy that has their number.  They give up, because they lack balls.  While they may be 22.37% smaller than they use to be, Rick Piano has a set of fuzzy balls and he aint no fuckin quiter.    There isnt much left to accomplish as a MMA fighter for me so after my next fight and last of my contract, your boy here is making the cross over into Kick-Boxing with the ultimate goal of reaching the top spot in KT as well and really go down a fucking legend!   So Jorge "The Colossus" Cruz Jr , get your shit together and lets get on this Supernova card and throw down!

Apr 8, 2021 by @TycoonHec

Maluga vs Spike

A Preview

April 10th main card see's five matchups that look to reshape the entire heavyweight division. This event takes place in the historic Tokyo Bowl in Tokyo, Japan where nearly 90,000 people are expected to be in attendance! This event is sponsored by Ma Balls is Hot Clothing! My Balls is Hot, so take it off! That is actually not their catchphrase I just coined that. On Saturday we see Heavyweight Champion of the world Kilo “Bloodbath” Maluga step in for his second title defense against the always dangerous Sunray Spike! In the Co-Main event we will witness McNasty take on The Barbarian, what most likely is a number one contender match up for the Heavyweight strap. This main card promises viewers non stop action from the first match until the very end! My name is Tycoon Hec and I have worked alongside the great Chuck w94 before prior to Synchronicity, I'm grateful to be sharing with you all an event preview as a gift to my long time friend and I wish to say goodluck to all the managers and their fighters! 

Kilo Maluga vs Sunray Spike

Synchronicity Heavyweight Championship

In what is being considered by many as a massive heavyweight match up fight fans get to witness their new Heavyweight Champion Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (20-6) defend his title for the second time against the number 5 Heavyweight in Sunray Spike (33-13-1). Spike is currently riding a six fight win streak with four of those wins coming by way of knockout! Spike, who is nearing the end of his career started when he was only 17 years old back in June of 2015. The longtime prize fighter has had multiple managers but no manager better at his side than Pablo Spezziale. The HeavyMetal fighter will look to dismantle the current champion in Maluga by any means necessary but it is pretty obvious that a Knockout finish is what he will favor. Kilo, who has just completed a trilogy with Rick Piano looks to move forward with his fight career and establish himself not only as a legend in Synchronicity but as a legend of MMA Tycoon. The Chris Karter fighter who is sponsored by Convicted was seen at his gym, Convicted Fight Club, in Los Angeles putting in more hours than usual. His gym mates have spoken to the vast growth they have seen in his striking defense and punch technique in the recent months. The 28 year old Kilo believes that his age will be a major factor in how he pulls off an incredible win against the 41 year old Spike. Recent social media polls indicate they expect Kilo to edge out on this fight before the third round begins. A majority of fans are hopeful that should Kilo and Barbarian win their matches on April 10th we will see a fifth fight between Kilo and Barbarian which will surely bring the house down! Many fans are expecting that this fight will be a stand and trade experience and expect Kilo will at some point utilize his clinch game to finish the fight from there. 

Prediction: Kilo Maluga is famous for his walk off knockouts and I consider that he retains the Heavyweight title after another one punch knockout and believe that we will see the fifth match with Barbarian very soon!

Apr 19, 2021 by @TycoonHec

Kilo Maluga vs Conor The Barbarian 5
Heavyweight Title

The Number 1 Pound for Pound fighter in the world and Heavyweight Champion of Synchronicity, Kilo “Bloodbath” Maluga (21-6) is not looking to take a rest after his latest knockout win against Sunray Spike where he finished the fight with a slick right hand. Instead he wants to get back in the mix and take on his longtime rival and current 265+ SFL Champion, Conor The Barbarian (25-5). Conor also competed recently, finishing his opponent McNasty when McNasty went in for the clinch. Despite both of these fighters recently winning in their last fight in dominant fashion, both suffered a cut that has worried both their teams and fans hoping that the cuts won't reopen on the 25th of April. Now ranked at Number 1 and Number 3 in the Heavyweight Division, had their first fight when their rankings were in triple digits. In the first match-up Maluga had initiated a clinch prevailing over what would later become his greatest rival, Maluga finished Conor via Knee. In the post fight interview, The Barbarian had said he would be back and was he right! They met again four months later and Conor did not want anything to do with Kilo's clinch game. He broke the clinch and landed a hellacious uppercut sending Kilo to the mat. The fight was soon stopped after a gash had spread just over Kilo’s eye. Several months later they both signed on with Synchronicity and agreed to face each other in a third match which saw both fighters look for that early knockout but it was Conor who landed a slick counter right hand ending the fight in the first round. They finally met for what seemed like the fourth and final time to end it all in what many fans consider the best of the match-ups between these two giants. Fans eagerly awaited another first round match-up but were instead treated to some of the masterful clinchwork that Kilo Maluga brings to the table. Maluga opened up a disastrous cut over the eye of Barbarian and landed a disturbing head kick sending him to the mat. No opponent knows the other better than these two know each other. On any given night it seems that one may be able to put the landing blow on the other and end it completely. In the first fight and fourth fight we saw a dominant clinch performance from Kilo so we are sure to believe Conor and his team have been properly planning on executing a game plan that will defend and end the chance of clinch game occurring. We know that Conor prefers to stand and trade with his high caliber of Muay Thai, he will not allow another head kick to sneak past him this time. Rumors have circulated that both of these guys are not expecting to close this fight with a quick finish but are anticipating a long drawn out war. With both of them having some serious scar tissue it is hard pressed to believe this fight will go past the 3rd round for me. Recently was able to connect with both Kilo and Connor's coaches. The two of them shared how confident and ready their fighters are going into this historic match-up and claim their fighter is the best version of themself. This is my prediction for knockout of the night and the fight I am eagerly awaiting to see go down. It is not too often as a fight fan we get these five time fights but now that we have it we have the pleasure of enjoying it! 

Prediction: Conor The Barbarian will shock the world as he steals the heavyweight title from Kilo in an impressive fashion knocking out Kilo Maluga with a counter head kick of his own! 

Oct 2, 2021 by @TycoonHec

Kilo Maluga vs Gary Sparxx
Heavyweight Title Match

There is no greater prize at stake in a competition than the Heavyweight Championship of the world and ladies and gentleman, it's at stake! Let me just say I have been anxiously awaiting this fight since Sparxx sparked his last opponent in 24 seconds. The heat between these two is absolutely real and the energy is literally felt when these two step in the room with one another. A massive brawl had interrupted the post fight press conference on September 12th when apparently Kilo Maluga and his manager Chris Karter ran in the back stage and looked to be bellicose with Sparxx. Sparxx, who does not back down from anyone, met Maluga head on in what appeared to be pandemonium. Kishion, owner of Synchronicity, had rushed out of the post fight presser and was able to help get these two monsters to stop. A scheduled interview had to be canceled last minute as the writer feared for his own safety being around the two. Let's get into the actual fight and break it down. Kilo Maluga walks in at 6’4 and Gary Sparxx steps in at a whopping 6’8. The weight difference is about 8 pounds with Maluga being a little smaller than his opponent. Sparxx biggest hurdle is that this his only third match in SYN and in that, fight fans are unsure if he is truly ready to take on the GOAT Kilo Maluga. The reaction his coaches have shared to that pessimistic commentary is that Sparxx has one loss in his last twelve bouts. Both guys have thrived under their current managers with Maluga being recognized by many fight fans as one of the greatest to ever do it. Sparxx, in his entire career, has never actually fought for a title and according to his training partner, he never wanted any other title besides the Syn title and now that the opportunity is before him he will absolutely rip it from the dying hands of Maluga. How does this fight play out though? Both of these guys are the actual definition of knockout artists with uncanny accuracy. Both fighters have actually lost by knockout in their career and have fists that appear to be given by the incredible Hulk himself with how hard they drop their opponents. In studying their last matchups, my impression is that we may see Maluga work more combinations than usual as it was what actually stopped Sparxx in his last loss. The gameplan for Sparxx may be something quite different for him and look to employ heavier counter punches to Maluga, this is going off the idea that in his last two knockout losses that he suffered he was countered. Don't blink ladies and gentlemen because this will probably end in the most horrific way and I have to be honest, I can not wait to see what happens on the microphone after this. 

Nov 12, 2021 by @TycoonHec

Maluga vs McNasty II
Heavyweight Title Match

Perhaps the most anticipated match in our history, the number one pound for pound fighter in the world, Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (28-7) gives a rematch to probably his greatest foe and most dangerous opponent, Mister "White Tyson" McNasty (38-16). The two heavyweights met once before in a five round fight that saw McNasty punish Kilo for four of those rounds. In the first round the game plan of McNasty was to force Kilo into the clinch and slice him open. He had done just that. Despite his strong desire to force the fight into the clinch, his success was not found there as  much as it was found at striking range landing over 50 punches to the head of Kilo. He aimed to be the more aggressive of the two and head hunted to the best of his ability. McNasty was three minutes from the final bell and being declared the new champion of the world until Kilo landed the sot that sent McNasty flying sideways to the mat. For a brief moment the eyes of McNasty rolled in the back of his head. His head bouncing off the canvas is what many believe had made him wake back up. Then, in the craziest turn of events, Maluga who was rushing into to finish McNasty saw something that no one else saw. McNasty was smiling at the bloody face of Maluga and the smile forced what many thought to be a gamble on Maluga and he put it all on the line...Moments later McNasty was all over the place and the the referee had stepped into stop the fight just minutes shy of us having a new champion. 

Arguably one of the hardest fights in both men's careers was the one they shared that epic night. With McNasty walking away from SYN without the belt, his manager decided he should try a new organization out and see how he would fair there. To no surprise, McNasty had gone on a four fight win streak and is the Combate champion of the world. While Maluga stayed at Syn and beat three other men to continue being the force we know as BloodBath! Since they last met up, the two men have a combined 7-0 record with all of their fights ending by knockout. McNasty forcing each of his opponents in the clinch and knocking them out in the second round where as Maluga defeated two of his three opponents in the clinch. 

The fight should see both men desire to be the main aggressor in the clinch while at the same time not being the one having their back on the cage. To do that, I imagine from the sound of the very  first bell you will see both men come out with high aggression. Neither fighter wants to have their back on the cage against their opponent this weekend knowing full well how it only takes a few moments before the fight can be all over. We know Kilo has the ability to finish McNasty, we have seen it. We also know that McNasty, from what we remember, has the ability and pace to beat Kilo round after round. The real question is, what happens when they meet again? Was it a fluke that Kilo landed that right hook? Was it just a lucky shot that sent him flying sideways? Was it an early stoppage by the referee who was actually paid off to ensure that Maluga would retain the title? On the other side of the coin, was Kilo not himself that night due to the sickness he was dealing with? Was he not as strong and technical as he usually was due to the shorter preparation time and quick turn around? 

These questions will be all answered as the Heavyweight Champion of both Syn and his arch rival the Heavyweight Champion from Combate come head to head for a second time within just a few months. The time for vengeance is finally upon us. The two fighters who hate each other so fiercely get to meet inside that glorious SYN Cage once more in what should be the most epic showdown in Heavyweight History. Friends, from the moment the bell sounds, I can promise you both men will be head hunting until finally one of the fighters is completely unconscious. 

Nov 26, 2021 by @TycoonHec

Maluga vs Knox
Heavyweight Championship Matchup

For the few months a five-fight knockout win streak has been compiled by indominable Yardbird Knox! The 6 foot 7 giant has been gunning for Maluga for a few months now. When Knox first entered into the Syn cage Maluga was not the champion we know today. Infact, just fifteen days after Knox scored a phenomenal knockout win on his Syn debut, Kilo would score his own knockout victory to begin his legendary title run. Maluga had accepted a fight on short notice after competing the week before and took the world by storm against one of his greatest rivals in Piano. As Maluga was moving through contenders Knox was finding himself moving swiftly up the rankings. Now, after eight months the two will finally cross paths for the very first time. Many are believing Knox to have the necessary skills to not only defeat the champion but to put him on a break away from the fight game for the foreseeable future. At the press conference on this past week the two squared off and words were quickly exchanged between the two fighters until they were pulled apart. The fans of Kilo have took to Buzz writing the hashtag #SackJamesBay. James Bay, the Canadian sea town where Knox was born and raised, is tucked just near Quebec and Kilos fans are making the obvious reference to his pirate like nature. The Quebec fans of Knox have wrote back claiming that the waters are too deep and Maluga will be drowned by the overwhelming nature of Knox. Despite the two being pretty confrontational, which is not normally the side we see of Knox, this fight has shaped up to be what many are expecting to be violent end for one of these two heavy hitters. Fans have begun to wonder if the mind games of Maluga have started to wear in as he has not been behaving as himself on social media or in the Syn shows we normally enjoy watching. His arrogant behavior ordering his usual coffee at Starducks was quite unlike him. The Jazz enthusiast was seen making fun of Kilos usual entrance song and invited him to change it up for something a little more piratey. Maluga who is on the verge of all of MMATycoon considering him the actual GOAT threw a saxophone at Knox. No one knows where he got a Saxophone from. 

I visited Kilo in LA this past week and his trainer allowed me the opportunity and privilege to hold pads for him. I am pretty sure one of my hands is now fractured. The Heavyweight Champion and I decided to go out for a bite to eat afterwards and he shared with me some of his greatest memories in the cage. He also expressed some of the value he had seen in Knox but reassured me nothing that Knox brings is something he has never seen before. He is not the only knockout fighter Maluga fought, He is not the tallest fighter, He is confident that he can and will stop Knox just like McNasty has done several months ago. As Kilo spoke on I had realized that each fight to him has become as if he is fighting for the title for the very first time as he now looks for the legitimacy of his legacy being a concrete king in the hall of fame for years to come. At just 31 years of age, Kilo has taken the world by storm and knowing he has many years to give to the sport he wants to fight every viable contender to his throne to cement his history in Syn. 

Of course, the challenge that Knox brings is not one that Kilo hasn't seen. However, what Knox does offer is a unique and dangerous belief in his heart that he can and will stop Kilo. Knox has been an underdog in his last several fights and time and time again pulled off a knockout against his opponent, usually in the first round. Knox has a tendency to overwhelm his opponents with single punches. The focus he has on head strikes always weighs a little greater but one has to wonder if he will have that same confidence rushing into hit Kilo as he did with Kerr as we know what Kilo does to folks who rush in. Knox will look to keep this fight on the outside at all costs against Kilo and prey on him every step of the way. I imagine we are going to see a very precise fight from Knox one where he really locks in his shot before he launches it. Working with my colleagues the expectation is that Maluga will pressure Knox to the cage and force the clinch game and as soon as there is an opening will explode with punches like canons. The swashbuckler is facing perhaps one of his more difficult title challengers but as he shared with me, this is nothing he hasnt seen before. On the path to greatness, does he have the ability to pull another one out and crush a challenger or will he fall victim to the underdog that is Yardbird Knox?!

Dec 10, 2021 by @TycoonHec

KILO MALUGA vs Vunipola Veainu

265 lbs, Synchronicity

Heavyweight Championship

Kilo "bloodbath" Maluga aims to get his tenth straight win in the SYN cage Sunday night as he takes on former IXF and Highland Champion, Heavyweight Island Sensation, Vunipola Veainu! The 26 year old from Tonga is a living, breathing, highlight reel. With each of his wins ending in by way of knockout, the giant from Nuukalofa only knows one way to fight, kill. For a long time his manager Alfredo Gonzalez has been aiming to get him signed to Syn and to take on the GOAT that is Bloodbath as he truly believes that the Nuukalofa native has the power to end the reign of the king. I reached out to Alfredo earlier this week and asked him about his thoughts on the coming matchup with him, unfortunately I did not realize he spoke English so I was left baffled. Thankfully I had it recorded and I believe what I picked up from the message was something of the following: 

"Uso ropa de mujer para los buenos momentos con Vunipola" Which directly translated too, I believe Vunipola will have a good moment in the cage with Kilo. I then asked, how do you believe he wins this fight against Vunipola which he carefully responded by stating, "Cuando uno usa ropa de mujer, debe mirarse al espejo." A beautiful message about looking in the mirror and knowing yourself before battling someone dangerous. I asked him for any closing thoughts and he simply said, "Tambien te gusta Usar ropa de mujer?" Which again roughly translated too, I would like to see him put him on the ropes. I smiled and said, "Si mi amigo. Very much!" We laughed together and then went our separate ways. 

I called up @Rambo and asked him, how does Bloodbath win this matchup? Should he be concerned with the power that Vunipola brings to the table? As we spoke and listened to the wisdom coming from the Floridians mouth I learned quite quickly how confident he was in his fighter. His black kimono and yellow crocks were the strangest ensemble i had ever seen. He pulled out a Japanese sword, a katana, and told me that like this katana which has killed many men, so will Kilo be to Vunipola on Sunday night. He placed it against my neck informing me that my head could be swiftly off my neck if he desired.

I am not entirely sure about either one of those strange situations that had occurred. So I played out the fight in my head. Sitting at the top of the arena i imagined what the spectacle would feel like. I closed my eyes and in my minds eye it played out like a move. I saw @Icon73 standing around pointing at various people, continually pointing at people. They would go to shake his hand, but he would instead point at them. The lights grew dim, @Augustus incredible video work would be shown overhead. The trailer for the three kings played until the lights fell dark and an image of Kilo facing off with Vunipola remained...Vunipola made his way to the stage only to stop halfway when the Sipi Tau began, Then several men who were with him began doing the war chant smacking their legs and sticking out their tongues...The adrenaline rushed through my body. The crowd went wild. The fire in their eyes as one of they own was preparing to go to war with the deadliest fighter in MMAT history was here and they believed he was going to bring honor back to Tonga. He went in the cage and the Pacific Islanders in the arena were chanting his name. Then the lights rushed to the other side of the arena. Jungle came on and out came the living legend, Kilo Maluga. The fans went wild. His eyes set on Vunipola as he made his way to the cage not once breaking his glare. Stepping inside the two met head on and a number of security stepped up to intervene. The fight was on. Two of the most dangerous heavyweights in the world, sensations in the mma world were set to face off in moments...I cant wait. 

So, how does this fight play out? Most people are having the belief that Vunipola has no chance. The oddsmakers have placed Kilo somewhere between a -18,000 favorite and given Vunipola a +300 Underdog. To quote @Sprooch "You really sent this man to the guillotine!?" Is the feeling many are having about this upcoming matchup. And, to @clydebankblitz defense, he had nothing to do with this matchup? But is it really that big of a mismatch? I don't believe so. 

Despite not having the adequate experience of Maluga or honestly the high level of skill in any area, we all know a fight can end with a single punch. Vunipola typically only has to land about 3-5 punches before we see a guy go limp. That sounds weird. In one particular fight, it took him 19 punches before he won his matchup by knockout and on the other side we have seen him knockout an opponent with just a single punch. This guy has hands of granite and if he can land one of those against the iron jaw of Kilo more than once, we may see the greatest upset in history. The reality is that no fight is ever guaranteed. The matchup between Kilo and Vunipola is a typical underdog story that fight fans crave! But if Kilo is careless or grows too confident, could we see Vunipola land a shot from downtown or even in the clinch and see Kilo crumble? Yes. 

Despite being bigger in height and weight, Kilo Maluga does not and has never underestimated any of his opponents. In fact, the other day he was quoted as saying he was preparing for his toughest fight in his career. The fast finisher that is Vunipola deserves all the recognition in the world and against the GOAT you better believe he will be coming in guns blazing. Kilo on the other hand knows that not only will his legacy be tarnished but his morale may take such a dive that we may never see the same Kilo should he lose this fight. Vunipola may only have that big right hand but Kilo has the agility of a cat and a the defense of a castle. For Vunipola to land a single shot would be miraculous on itself but to drop or hurt may be too farfetched an idea to conceive. 

So how does this fight play out? However Kilo wants. The expectation we all have is Kilo is going to ragdoll Vunipola and show why there are rankings and the reality that he is the King of the Jungle. Kilo BloodBath Maluga earned his nickname through fire and putting guys in the ICU for days. He is not to be toyed around with. I believe we see Maluga showcase a type of skill we have yet to see from him. 

So, Vunipola, if you are listening or reading, you have nothing to lose and the world to gain. GO...FOR...BROKE.

Dec 29, 2021 by @TycoonHec

SYN 865

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yago Steve

(C) Maluga vs Steve (1)

Heavyweight Championship Title fight

Would you be surprised if I right here made the prediction that Yago Steve (19-3) would be the one to overthrow the highly popular figure known Bloodbath, Kilo Maluga (32-7). Is it a farfetched idea to hold that Steve has the it factor to not only take away the title from Kilo but do it in the most devastating way possible? Odds makers have it that to make any profit on Kilo you would have to bet $1,000 but Yago is at a +245, in essence, another Underdog may shock the world this weekend and this preview may help you to see why. 

The Overthrower Yago Steve entered the SYN cage back in August. He shocked the audiences as he landed several shots against his first SYN opponent to put quickly put him to sleep. Critics claimed that it really was not that impressive that he was the tenth man to knockout Da Oxlade. So a month later he entered the SYN stage for his second time only to put on the most devastating knockout in his career when he landed a spinning backfist in the third round. BaBinski, who was favored to win that bout fell flat and Steve, had his hand raised quickly and the wagon of fans began to pile up. Win streak after win streak destroyed Yago began to be noticed by the champion in as a very real threat to the crown. Recently Yago Steve defeated Branca and Bee by knockout and has finally earned himself the title shot and I am not sure there is a more anticipated bout in the heavyweight division all year than this one. 

BloodBath has gone on a tear continuing to garner the affection of MMA Journalists, Critics, Fans, and even fellow fighters. Everyone has become a fan of Bloodbath who recently went to war with Vunipola. Week after week the 31 year old Heavyweight King is proving to the world why he is the absolute best in the world and why before it's

To put an emphatic stamp on 2021, the Fighter of the Year nominee will undoubtedly aim to put Yago Steves highlight reel knockout win streak to an end with a big L as he usually does. Stepping into the cage this weekend is no different for Kilo who is always up against a guy who is on a multiple fight win streak and is expected to finally be the guy to stop Kilo, but they never are. 

Currently riding an eleven-fight win streak, the coldest personality in the fight game continues to dominate his opponents and win in shocking fashion. Kilo Maluga has fought the who's who of the heavyweight world and continues to welcome the very best, and most of these opponents do not escape the first round with Kilo. But has Kilo ever faced an opponent quite like Steve? That is a question of great debate. A former Camara fighter who has been knocking out the best that @Icon73 has tossed his way, the Overthrower is supremely confident that his opponent will be underestimating him and will eventually, like most of his opponents, put them to sleep. 

Rumors have circulated that Kilo Maluga has been more focused on his upcoming vacation after being so overworked in training camp for the last month that his mind may not be fully there. And after experiencing multiple strange phenomenon's due to the Columbian cartel and Sosa's alleged involvement, he may be looking to part ways to with his manager. Again, these are rumors, and we are unsure how much of it is actual. But after speaking with Yago Steves coaches they have shared with me he is going to be fighting in there as if it is life or death and wants to be the one guy who took the crown away from Kilo. The guy who was able to stop the Pirate. We find out this weekend. Who will be left standing. 

Feb 17, 2022 by @Icon73

Is there perhaps any competitive matchup that exemplifies the definition of Synchronicity itself more than Kilo “BloodBath” Maluga and Conor Barbarian? The two top five pound for pound fighters in the world, the two very best Heavyweights in the world engage in the Syn stage for a seventh time. Conor versus Kilo is the pinnacle of the best Syn card in all of Syn history and it couldn't be a better time.

The two heavyweight kings are tied in a match up with each other. Three wins for the Pirate and 3 wins for the Barbarian. Each of the six fights were stopped early and surprisingly so. A few times do doctor stoppages due to the cuts. A couple times due to TKO punishment where the referee had to step in and perhaps the most memorable time of all, the head kick heard around the world.

Their first matchup at Rapid FC saw a shocking knee finish for the Heavyweight Crown and handed Conor his first true loss. After being on a sensational win streak, Conor got the rematch he was desperately waiting for and scored a TKO finish by cutting open BloodBaths face where the doctor had no choice but to intercede and end the bout. A trilogy bout would not happen until seven months later where Conor dropped in weight and took the Heavyweight Crown once again from Kilo, yet this time was by an aggressive tko in the very first round. Then came the knockout heard around the world, the Head Kick KO that shook the mountains. Conor returned to face Kilo once more and the doctor was the one who stopped the fight giving Conor the nod. There last match saw Kilo score the TKO victory in a fight that definitely saw many of us believe that if Conor did not get stopped he was going to win it on the score cards.

The question of if these guys have bad blood, yes. They absolutely do. Two Apex athletes at the top of their game are clashing for what may very well be the last time. At the age of 32 we are seeing both men who have reached their peak ready to put on a performance of a lifetime.

Every great fighter needs a great rivalry. Fidel Puno needed Abayo Bokhari, Jigaro Kane needed Manu Okoro, JB needed Tournaments, Aloha Hoi needed a good manager and Mike Tycoon needed his Bathroom. With Kilo and Conor, we see probably one of the very best mma rivalries to date and one that is destined to bring greatness out of one.

Kilo has been on a tear riding high on a 14 fight win streak. His last loss was due to Conor. Conor has moved to SFL where he has become the double Champion of two divisions. He is now being welcomed by the Heavyweight king. Conor, riding high on his nine fight win streak with his new manager, believes that he is literally going to run through Kilo and do the unthinkable.

It has almost been over a year since their last fight and since then, so much has changed between these two men. Both are at the very height of their game knowing that if they can beat the other they will put an end to the rivalry once and for all. This is the fight we as fans have been demanding for for such a long time and I literally can not wait for this to go down. Both men will come out aware of the others strategies and skill set so I would imagine we do not see that fast paced action like we once did rather we will likely see a grueling fight where both fighters will push through the adversity they are experiencing and will pour their hearts out fighting as if their lives themselves were on the line.

This fight is Legacy. This fight is History. Years from now people will speak about this fight as though it was the fight that solidified Kilo Maluga as the greatest fighter in Tycoon History. Conor desires nothing more than to destroy that reputation and tarnish that myth by defeating his long time rival for a 4th time. Hopefully, the fans do not see a doctor stoppage in this matchup and get a clean decisive win as we so desperately want. The fight is set and in a few days we will finally see them collide once and for all.

Mar 11, 2022 by @Mannetosen

Abu Schaubi

Wassup my thiggas and thiggettes. Is your boy Abu Schaubi with the first weekly eshun of the Big Brown Breagdown, named after my Souper Bowel. Grate movemint, never haddit.

This breagdon is brought to you by ballshearer.org. Take it from a tomcat like myself, you need to groom your nudds.

Also brought to you by Tiger Diccc whiggsy. Taste like terpentine, price like gold.

Eeeenywaze, where. Do. I. Begin. Lasst weegend wuz a blur, my mans. After performing at my sold out comedy show in Sheboygan, I was contacted by Key Shawn Mathis about making a little breagdune for his upcoming THICCC BOI fight.

This weegn, my boy Killa Beluga is defending his tiddle against GEMMA champignon Karen Johnny.

Mawloogie is a b-b-b-beast of a fighter, and the NICEST guy. Used to train with him all the time in Rio. Never meddim

Caramel Jones is a k-k-k-k-killer and a murlderler who has GADOOSHED Mentos Caralarm's entire roster. He also has a hogoso on him.

Kilt Waluigi should be the favorite hair, budd he also bleeds like Farrah Fawcett. There might be a dicey situation if Khabib Jonjon manages to land on him and the soy boy referee decides to stawp the fight.

PREDICTION: Kiwi Macarena RD1 KO

1596560052SYN-min.png1597576646YB_SOL_2_poster-min.png1598963845ezgif.com-resize_21.jpg1604721785ezgif.com-resize_26.jpg1606604323ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif1613015234ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.jpg1615549287ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.gif1616120897ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif1617956746ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif1619192485ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif1621089387ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif1622685686image0.png1623783321SYN_809.jpg1630497457SYN_829_Alt.gif1636837634SYN_851_B.gif1637517164SYN-855.gif1638639829SYN-859.gif1640909367SYN-865-1.gif1641735452SYN-869-1.gif1642873968SYN_873-2.png1642924216SYN-879-Compressed.gif1645400176SYN_881-2.jpg1646580569SYN_885-1.jpgSUPERNOVA_XII.gif1651706466SYN_897.jpg1656098737SYN_910.jpg1661429976SYN_924.jpg1663186754SYN%20928.jpg1665406677SYN%20933.jpg1667140700SYN_936.jpg1668442777SYN%20938.jpg0ueSfp6.jpg1671298467SYN%20944.jpg1672155470SYN%20946.jpg1673629622SYN%20950.jpg1674487038SYN%20953.jpg1675698028SYN%20957.jpgSYN_959.jpg1677159413SYN%20962.jpg1678628676SYN%20967.jpgHARNx09.jpg1680785843SYN%20974.jpg

Igor's Hilarious Bad Predictions:
Let's end this with hilariously bad fight predictions by "MMA Expert" @igorbyhenikov with predictions so bad and comically wrong, they deserve to be framed in the Hall of Shame. Sorry Igor, but Kilo keeps all his receipts.

Kilo vs Mumu
Kilo vs Rain
Kilo vs Sparxxx
Kilo vs McNasty II (Igor eats crow and reluctantly predicts Kilo will win)
Kilo vs Knox
- Kilo vs Veainu
- Kilo vs Steve (Igor picks Kilo twice!)
- Kilo vs Knox II
- Kilo vs Babinski
- Kilo vs Conor VII
- Kilo vs Pupuki
- Kilo vs KJ

KILO'S OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga shows off his laundry list of lucrative sponsorship deals.

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

The blood tribute must be paid before we can break bread proper.

Favorite Attire Combinations:

Conviction1256608500commie%20t.jpg
Conviction1256608544commie%20shorts.jpg

1589641161cnqr-hoodie1red.jpg1255280219convicted%20weed%20shirt.jpg

1589645271cnqr-HBshorts1WR.jpg1255280259convicted%20weed%20shorts.jpg
1664893776E97D9303-2602-45FA-8393-1E15394A1561.jpeg1666534642Malugav3.jpg
Conviction1666534680Kilo%20Shorts.jpg

1670213869Kilo4.gif
1673678457Blood%20&%20Plunder%20Shorts.png
CAN BE FOUND AT CONVICTED, CONQUER, PWNAGE, & BONDI

Currently waiting on Kilo™ edition LEGEND line from Conquer and Carnage.

@j666 @DeadDisney

Kilo is a master of piracy and 8 points of contact.

@rjs2442 @AlexManiatakos @BusterGloves 

@Gator001 @DBM2 @bjornmma1 @Stef

Kilo's favorite supplements:

1678503275CTH%20Blueberry%20Kush.jpg1678503284CTH%20Jamaican%20Redrum.jpg1678503293CTH%20Purple%20Haze.jpg1645380344KiloJuiceSuppStrength.jpg

• Upvote 18

2 hours ago, andy808 said:

Are you seriously asking if someone is proud of their WIN as opposed to someone who just tried to slap their opponent to death and went for nearly 50 clinch attempts? Good one

McCheesy took a page out of Aaron Wolf/Camara's playbook and tried to hug it out. They thought they could kill Kilo with kindness.

Kilo nearly decapitated the midget in the 3rd round, reluctantly accepted a front-of-pants-handy in the 4th, then fisted McCheesy's skull in the 5th to keep his title.

The lion toys with his prey.

haha @bjornmma1 you forget Kilo nuked Kimbo Slice and Iain Tower... 2 of the greatest HW champs of all time... and ended one of the greatest Syn' HW championship runs of all time when he murdered Rick Piano.

Put some respect on Kilo's name, son!

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, andy808 said:

Are you seriously asking if someone is proud of their WIN as opposed to someone who just tried to slap their opponent to death and went for nearly 50 clinch attempts? Good one

16064695715740.jpg
Mister "White Tyson" McNasty
265 lbs, Combate
37-16-1
7 p4p 

Your expert opinion is very much appreciated. 

1/ "Someone who just tried to win...?" Isn't that what we all want? 

2/ The slap of Death isn't in my repertoire. I just tried to outstike him and did so for four and a half rounds easily. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

McCheesy took a page out of Aaron Wolf/Camara's playbook and tried to hug it out. They thought they could kill Kilo with kindness.

Kilo nearly decapitated the midget in the 3rd round, reluctantly accepted a front-of-pants-handy in the 4th, then fisted McCheesy's skull in the 5th to keep his title.

The lion toys with his prey.

haha @bjornmma1 you forget Kilo nuked Kimbo Slice and Iain Tower... 2 of the greatest HW champs of all time... and ended one of the greatest Syn' HW championship runs of all time when he murdered Rick Piano.

Put some respect on Kilo's name, son!

16064695715740.jpg
265 lbs, Combate
37-16-1
7 p4p

Kilo is good, perhaps even great, but far from one of the best ever. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"Kilo's knees break opponents down and lesser men men wilt under his sheer power level. He's the scariest fighter I've ever seen and he's sculpted like a Greek God. One that I'd like to rub lavender, coconut, and huckleberry on in the mornin'."

What! How did you know I was thinking that? Karter must be some sort of high as fuck red headed shaman. Seriously I wish I had a HW capable of challenging the Greek God of Milk, Honey and Dingleberries.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg
265 lbs, Combate
37-16-1
7 p4p

Kilo is good, perhaps even great, but far from one of the best ever. 

In the strongest era of fighters in the games history due to managers having better testing, training and being pickier than ever Kilo has the record for most Heavyweight title wins in SYN history at 11.  Second place is 9.  He has 7 wins against top 5 p4p fighters. 3 of them being #1 p4p when he beat them. He also won the YB Sol Heavyweight Grand Prix.  If thats not one of the best ever idk what is.

Seems to me you're judgment is clouded on this one.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Icon73 said:

In the strongest era of fighters in the games history due to managers having better testing, training and being pickier than ever Kilo has the record for most Heavyweight title wins in SYN history at 11.  Second place is 9.  He has 7 wins against top 5 p4p fighters. 3 of them being #1 p4p when he beat them. He also won the YB Sol Heavyweight Grand Prix.  If thats not one of the best ever idk what is.

Strongest era of fighters in the history? Thah lol. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Strongest era of fighters in the history? Thah lol. 

Well just by logic it is. As time goes on people figure out the best training methods, the best sliders, they learn more about fighter testing and how to fish the best hiddens, they learn the best builds. Top fighters from 2010 are not beating top guys from 2021. Its evolution. Yes the game its self may not be in its strongest era in terms of manager numbers but the managers of today have more knowledge in terms of creating the best fighter and sliders sets than any other era. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Well just by logic it is. As time goes on people figure out the best training methods, the best sliders, they learn more about fighter testing and how to fish the best hiddens, they learn the best builds. Top fighters from 2010 are not beating top guys from 2021. Its evolution. Yes the game its self may not be in its strongest era in terms of manager numbers but the managers of today have more knowledge in terms of creating the best fighter and sliders sets than any other era. 

Your logic isn't logic. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:40 AM, bjornmma1 said:

Your logic isn't logic. 

What does that even mean? Back up what you are saying with facts dont just saying no. Its literally a fact that as this game goes on we as managers learn more info then use that info and improve upon it. You are literally arguing against evolution... If you are denying evolution exists then you are actually just being intentionality obtuse RN.

There is a reason a bunch of people will say there are a ton of managers who left the game once exploits in the fight engine were patched or there cheesy slider set was figured out or fighter build are just currently obsolete now due to the game figuring out a counter build or just the engine changing in another builds favor.

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

What dies that even mean? Back up what you are saying with facts dont just saying no. Its literally a fact that as this game goes on we as managers learn more info then use that info and improve upon it. You are literally arguing against evolution... If you are denying evolution exists then you are actually just being intentionality obtuse RN.

There is a reason a bunch of people will say there are a ton of managers who left the game once exploits in the fight engine were patched or there cheesy slider set was figured out or fighter build are just currently obsolete now due to the game figuring out a counter build or just the engine changing in another builds favor.

I mean that the state of the game isn't anywhere near what it used to be and that the level of fight(er) s aren't either. 

The times with Evo, Syn, MFN, TTFC, Gamma,... and The Olympics, those were the times. Same goes for the fighters.

30 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

I mean that the state of the game isn't anywhere near what it used to be and that the level of fight(er) s aren't either. 

The times with Evo, Syn, MFN, TTFC, Gamma,... and The Olympics, those were the times. Same goes for the fighters.

Yeah org and game state has nothing to do with game IQ evolution this is poor logic. When MMA was banned from PPV and less known than ever did the fighters get worse? Cause you know the sport got smaller before it got bigger right? 

Matter of fact the UFC is smaller now than in the mid 00's/early 10's. They used to be able to get 6 million viewers on TV. Now they don't crack 3 million. Elite XC got 6 million. Bellator can't crack 3. Pride had 25% of Japan watching its NYE events. RIZIN has 10%. And don't say its less people watching TV cause Superbowl ratings are higher than ever. Average PPV buys are down as well. Bad cards would do 300k at one point back in the day. See Evans vs Silva.

The only thing different about RN and back in the day is sheer volume of managers and fighters. By quantity does not equal quality. Things also sell less because hype and pop formulas were adjusted so we sell less PPV than before cause we have less high hype and pop guys than before. 

In terms of fighter creation in just ran a check a few days ago and fighters are being created at the same pace they were 4 years ago. Yet if we are being honest the player base base probably shrank a bit. So what does this mean? People are fighter testing and hidden fishing more than ever to get the perfect fighters. Add to the fact that we learn more and more about the engine as time goes on as well as fighter builds and what works and what doesn't.

45 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Also we have currently Syn, SFL, Combate, Gamma. We could easily bring back the Olympics. Tbh I want to I'm gonna talk to the other guys.

If Smash, Odense and CFC cut the fat (under 2k p4p) and made them one roster under CFC we would be in a virtually the same spot.

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

Also we have currently Syn, SFL, Combate, Gamma. We could easily bring back the Olympics. Tbh I want to I'm gonna talk to the other guys.

If Smash, Odense and CFC cut the fat (under 2k p4p) and made them one roster under CFC we would be in a virtually the same spot.

Be my guest. Surprise me. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:01 AM, Icon73 said:

100% most evolved state of fighter building

More fighters in competition/rotation get farmed for hiddens and learning speed