3 hours ago, soyster89 said:

U mad? U jelly?

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

lots of jelly from camp carlos and that's okay cuz it's all ❤ from Convicted Fight Club and Camp Karter

I completely left off the 😆 from my post, so I hope Carlos didn't take that personally. That was merely a tribute to the "great and wonderful" Jacky, who I sincerely miss. The mmatycoon world needs more Jacky's and Stu's so we can get more Mannetosen and CK threads. lol

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

16520686654614.jpeg

“IT’S OVER YOU HEADLESS PRICK, LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL DOME PLASTERED TO MY MANTLE. THE ONLY MAN WITH TWO WINS OVER YOU AND THEREFORE SEALING OUR TRILOGY WITH ME STANDING VICTORIOUS. IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO RETIRE. YOUR TEAM BETTER SAVE YOU ANY EMBARRASSMENT BY FURTHER RUINING THE LEGACY YOU’VE BUILT UP. ONE DAY ME AND YOU CAN SHARE A DRINK AND LAUGH OVER ALL THIS, BUT FOR NOW YOU WILL GIVE ME MY CREDIT WHERE IT’S DUE AND RETIRE. I WILL CONTINUE MY REIGN AND SMASH ANYONE IN MY PATH, INCLUDING JIMMY GRANITE IF HE STILL WANTS TO DANCE. MY DIVISION, MY GOLD, MY SPORT. THERE’S NO WEASELING YOUR WAY BACK TO ANOTHER TITLE SHOT THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE EARNED AND I KNOW YOU’RE NOT IN THAT BUSINESS ANYMORE EGOTISTICAL TWAT. YOUR LEGACY WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED AND YOU ARE THE GOAT, BUT I’M GONNA DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO TAKE THAT TITLE AWAY FROM YOU AS WELL. THE WORLD WILL WATCH AND SEE, IT WAS A PLEASURE CONFIRMING FOR YOU EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I’D DO. GOOD RIDDANCE EGOTISTICAL HEADLESS SWINE!”

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2022 at 1:20 AM, teyoken said:

16520686654614.jpeg

“IT’S OVER YOU HEADLESS PRICK, LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL DOME PLASTERED TO MY MANTLE. THE ONLY MAN WITH TWO WINS OVER YOU AND THEREFORE SEALING OUR TRILOGY WITH ME STANDING VICTORIOUS. IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO RETIRE. YOUR TEAM BETTER SAVE YOU ANY EMBARRASSMENT BY FURTHER RUINING THE LEGACY YOU’VE BUILT UP. ONE DAY ME AND YOU CAN SHARE A DRINK AND LAUGH OVER ALL THIS, BUT FOR NOW YOU WILL GIVE ME MY CREDIT WHERE IT’S DUE AND RETIRE. I WILL CONTINUE MY REIGN AND SMASH ANYONE IN MY PATH, INCLUDING JIMMY GRANITE IF HE STILL WANTS TO DANCE. MY DIVISION, MY GOLD, MY SPORT. THERE’S NO WEASELING YOUR WAY BACK TO ANOTHER TITLE SHOT THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE EARNED AND I KNOW YOU’RE NOT IN THAT BUSINESS ANYMORE EGOTISTICAL TWAT. YOUR LEGACY WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED AND YOU ARE THE GOAT, BUT I’M GONNA DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO TAKE THAT TITLE AWAY FROM YOU AS WELL. THE WORLD WILL WATCH AND SEE, IT WAS A PLEASURE CONFIRMING FOR YOU EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I’D DO. GOOD RIDDANCE EGOTISTICAL HEADLESS SWINE!”

14390840437078.png

#earlystoppage

Kilo 4, Conor 3

Kilo was down 2-1 before... the midget will get kicked into the stratosphere in due time.

atm gotta mop up some YABAI sloppy seconds, and after that, taking the title back from Yago in our trilogy fight.

#redcarpet #redpantynight #preferentialtreatment #getinline

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Rambo changed the title to ESPN presents Bloodbath: A Kilo Maluga story
On 8/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, Rambo said:

14390840437078.png

#earlystoppage

Kilo 4, Conor 3

Kilo was down 2-1 before... the midget will get kicked into the stratosphere in due time.

atm gotta mop up some YABAI sloppy seconds, and after that, taking the title back from Yago in our trilogy fight.

the prophecy has been foretold.

Kilo vs Leif

where you at @teyoken

• Upvote 1

• Rambo changed the title to ESPN presents Bloodbath: Blood & Plunder

14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim JohnsonMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Leif Leifsson

Kilo Maluga is game to fight Karim Johnson next. Since Leif Larsson is too busy pussy footing around with the likes of Crusty Bigg.

Maluga (44-11-0 MMA, 31-7 SYN), who’s coming off a knockout win of Yago Steve to recapture the SYN Heavyweight championship, was in attendance for Johnson’s GAMMA#963 headlining fight against Billy Bob Brown on 9/10 at the Wombley Arena. “Bloodbath” is ranked one spot below Johnson in the P4P standings but has built momentum with back-to-back consecutive wins.

After slicing up Billy Bob Brown with brutal combos and forcing the ref to stop the fight early at the end of Round 2, Johnson (29-6-0 MMA, 1-1 SYN) expressed interest in fighting Kilo Maluga and Leif Larsson.

“Well, if he wants it, he can get it,” Maluga told SYN of Johnson’s callout. “I’m not shying away from any fight. I’m a fighter, I fight anybody. I am the world champion. I don’t run away from no one.”

He continued, “It was a fun fight. Billy Bob brought the best out of KJ. That’s how I push myself. Everybody in SYN and COMBATE is a hard fight. I’m a hard worker. Anybody can win at this level.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 1:55 PM, Rambo said:

14390840437078.png

#earlystoppage

Kilo 4, Conor 3

Kilo adamantly defends that the second fight with Leif Larsson was an early stoppage with only 2 seconds left in the round and believes that the fight should be overturned to a NC and his resume corrected immediately.

The prophecy had been foretold.

Kilo mopped YABAI sloppy seconds.

Took the belt from Yago in the trilogy like Deebo took homie's bike in friday.

and... drum roll...

Leifsson misses with a body shot and Maluga counters with a massive head kick! KABOOM! Leifsson is out cold! A devastating KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:46 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

Officially, midget kicked into stratosphere.

White Jesus signing off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

KILO EXCLUSIVE | TALKS DREAM FIGHTS | BLOOD TRIBUTE

IF YOU COULD TRAVEL IN TIME AND FIGHT ANY FIGHTER, WHO WOULD IT BE?

14390840437078.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
(45-11 MMA, 32-7 SYN)

"If you have the keys to the time machine, I will smash your face and steal them, because there are many fighters I would be more than willing to have a sword fight with. But the first three fighters on my hit list are Rinky SpiderLeonardo Ferreira, and Merrimac Mjolnir."

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rinky SpiderMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Leonardo FerreiraMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Merrimac Mjolnir
Rinky "The Gangster" Spider (left), Leonardo "Voodoo Child" Ferreira (center), "The Trail of Tears" Merrimac Mjolnir (right)

"Rinky Spider is arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time not named Kilo Maluga. He has one of the most impressive resumes outside of Kimbo, who I sent to the shadow realm."

"Leo was managed by one Sir Manuel Tosen before a sex scandal involving a Scandanavian princess, a dirty Chechen grappler, and an expired batch of tørrfisk rocked the nation and led to his manager's abrupt retirement. It'd be an honor to break Sir Tossen's play-thing."

"Merrimac Mjolnir, as-salamu alaykum brother. The blood tribute would be paid in full."

"After I feed those three to the blood gods, I would next like to hunt down Bubba KillsInWater, Dustin Douglas, and Kyle Carlton. No #1 is safe if I have the keys to the space-time-continuum."

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bubba KillsInWaterMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dustin DouglasMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kyle Carlton
"The Irritable Injun" Bubba KillsInWater (left), "Rasta Lion" Dustin Douglas (center), "Killer" Kyle Carlton (right)

"For reasons obvious, I'd travel back in time and foil Bubba KillsInWater's treachery and corruption that led to Fidel Puno's forced retirement."

"Dustin Douglas is a fellow Olympic Gold medalist. I suspect he knows the location of the finest sticky green, and I'd beat those coordinates out of him."

"Kyle Carlton is one of the all-time great knockout artists. 42 wins, 42 KO's. 100% KO percentage. I smesh his mug and his victory over my coach Don Marciano is avenged."

"There is only one more fighter that I would like to fight...."

"It is the Oompa Loompa."

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Oompa Loompa
"Little Man" Oompa Loompa standing all of 153 cm and weighing 139 lbs

See the source image

Kilo smiles with the sick and twisted expression of a deviant.

"I've always wanted to murder something in the cage."

Image result for evil smile gif

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

The blood tribute must be paid before we can break bread proper.

Favorite Attire Combinations:

Conviction1256608500commie%20t.jpg
Conviction1256608544commie%20shorts.jpg

1589641161cnqr-hoodie1red.jpg1255280219convicted%20weed%20shirt.jpg
1589645271cnqr-HBshorts1WR.jpg1255280259convicted%20weed%20shorts.jpg
CAN BE FOUND AT CONVICTED & CONQUER

Currently waiting on Kilo™ edition LEGEND line from Conquer and Carnage.

@j666 @DeadDisney

Kilo is a master of piracy and 8 points of contact.

@rjs2442 @AlexManiatakos @BusterGloves 

@Gator001 @DBM2 @bjornmma1 @Stef

Kilo's favorite supplements:

15834627211271200056convictedrecovery159.jpg15834627881271200090convictedmusclebuilder1.jpg15834628191271200075convictedstamina159.jpg1645380344KiloJuiceSuppStrength.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1665406677SYN%20933.jpg

Tokyo, Japan — Inside the Tokyo Bowl two of the Heavyweights dubbed the very best on the planet were about to headline SYN 933. These juggernauts shared history, a bitter rivalry dating back to a stunning knockout of the year superman punch that once looked like it'd be a changing of the guard.

Although Kilo would emphatically avenge that loss with a one-sided first round beatdown, the highly anticipated trilogy was marred by an early stoppage with a second left in round 1.

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (45-11 MMA, 32-7 SYN) was staring across the cage at "The Viking" Leif Leifsson (26-9 MMA, 9-3 SYN), a stare down that looks like Goliath looking down at David, if David were on a 24-month cheeseburger diet. Kilo towers over Leif by 27 cm. That's nearly 11 inches for you American snobs.

The bell rang and the giants finally collided for a fourth and likely final time. Despite the bitter rivalry and war-of-words between their camps, the shared cage experience clearly manifested a respect between the two warriors which was evident in the opening frame of the fight, when Kilo cracked Leifsson with a hook to the jaw and cut him open. Both fighters smiled at each other and high-fived before getting back down to business.

10 seconds later Kilo landed a huge right hand that sent Leifsson rolling backwards across the cage like a bowling ball. If there were bowling pins in the ring, Kilo would have rolled a strike.

Like a good bowling ball Leif came back to Kilo and landed a good uppercut of his own that allowed Kilo to pay the blood tribute to the gods.

Leif did a great job surviving the first round and pressing the action himself, landing shots that caused Kilo to bleed like a pumpkin, but Kilo smiled like he loved it, and his height advantage was proving too much for his vertically challenged foe, who very clearly, wasn't tall enough to ride this ride.

The Natural Order

Round 2 opened up and Kilo decided to go all counter Kung fu on Lief. Kilo weaved, and dodged, and landed a sick counter right. He threw some nasty body kicks.

Kilo then dodged a pathetic attempt of a body punch from Swedish Hasbullah and countered with the mother of all head kicks.

BOOM. Head shot. One shot kill. A midget was slain.

Leifsson misses with a body shot and Maluga counters with a massive head kick! KABOOM! Leifsson is out cold! A devastating KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:46 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

• Like 2

KILO FOR PRESIDENT 2024 | EARLY G.O.P. FAVORITE | NAMES KANYE V.P. | VOWS TO CRUSH THE DEMOCRATIC COMMUNIST PARTY | WILL "LOCK HER UP" | EXPOSE PELOSI NUDES

| Kilo_-_MAGA.jpg

"I will run for President in 2024. My policies? No more gender bending terminators. Equal rights, equal fights. We will ban abortions for republicans and make them mandatory for democrats. We will take all the money back from the Ukraine and give it to the Kanye so he can fight the evil J overlords. I will fix Mike Tycoon's bathroom, once and for all. And yes, we will lock that cbomb up. You know which cbomb. She's done. Stick a fork in her. Together we will drain the swamp. Make America Great Again."

PWNAGE™

PWNAGE™

brought to you by,

PWNAGE™

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

See the source image

#Kilo2024

MISS MIRACLE
"Kilo, why did you choose the Republican party?"

KILO
"It chose me. The warmongers need me more than I need them."

MISS MIRACLE
"What are your issues with the Democratic party?"

KILO
"The democratic party is a cult of testical hunters pushing the chomo agenda. I am okay with human sacrifice, but I can't support mutilating children. Kilo loves the juice but doesn't think you should inject the little girls and sissy boys with it because parent's a nut case. This must stop."

MISS MIRACLE
"What do you think the #1 threat to America's democracy is?"

KILO
"Interdimensional child molesters. They've penetrated your universe, penetrated your minds with technology and social media, and now they're trying to penetrate your children, one game of thrones episode at a time."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Kilo's Last Dance?

Fighter profile of Kilo Maluga by Calico Reddick (11-18-2022)

Kilo Maluga often wishes he had hung up his gloves a little sooner.

One of the most accomplished fighters in SYN history, Maluga is a first round hall of famer given his many accomplishments in the SYN arena. He was the MMA Fighter of the Year in 2021 and he's on pace to accomplish that feat again. After smashing midgets left and right, Kilo reflects on his illustrious career, and he says looking back on it, he wishes he would of hung it up earlier.  

"I barely made it to The Last Dance." Kilo states, reflecting on his final bout with his most notorious rival Conor The Barbarian at SYN 879. "My management team was pushing for that fight to take place a lot earlier because they started to notice a decline in my ability."  

The SYN Heavyweight champion speaks like a machine, with an honest and unwavering assessment of his own ability.  

"Father time is undefeated. I engaged in many unnecessary wars and accumulated countless injuries over the course of my career. Perhaps I should have listened to my coaches and smashed all my opponents in 30 seconds instead of paying the blood tribute, but where would the fun be in that? The fans deserve a show. I believe I've given them everything they wanted and more."  

It's true, Kilo Maluga has fought the biggest and baddest fighters on planet earth. He's been in 57 sanctioned MMA fights and countless wars on the high seas in his home country of Kiribati. He's fought the likes of Kimbo Slice, Iain Tower, Conor The Barbarian, Rick Piano, Karim Johnson, Alexei Babinski, and who could forget the mighty Vunipola Veainu. But out of all his opponents, who packs the meanest punch?  

"It's close between Rick Piano and Conor The Barbarian. Conor pays the blood tribute. His power is second only to yours truly. He is a worthy adversary and had it not been for our rivalry, I would have hung them up long before the Olympics."    

That's right folks. Kilo Maluga subtly reminds us that he's an Olympic Gold Medalist as he takes a swig of rum from a golden flask. A fighter known for being hellbent on revenge, Kilo entered the Olympics after slipping on a banana peel during his fight with Karim Johnson in a slipup that cost him his title, a fight that many pundits felt he underestimated his opponent.  

"That theory is foolish. I was a fraction of myself entering that fight. I did not underestimate Karim Johnson, he just caught me that night. My camp had kept an eye on Karim for many years, touting him a future top prospect in the Heavyweight division, and my manager tried to recruit him to SFL but he pussed out to crush cans at GAMMA. Just like he pussed out the Olympics in the first round. That's why I had to crush him at Supernova XII."  

As Kilo stares off into the horizon, a setting sunset over the glimmering Pacific ocean, he chuckles reflecting on his career. For a fighter who owns all the records, what's he fighting for? Is this his last fight?  

"It's possible." Kilo says without a blink. "It may be the last training camp of my career, I will not lie about it. I will of course assess the situation with my camp and team, as always. With my management's ongoing legal battle, and the wear and tear on my body, it may be time to hang it up. If I do decide to call it a career, I want the fans to know that it's been fun. Good luck to my next opponent, let the blood tribute be paid in full."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Rambo said:

The only thing Kilo fears about Triple B is having to listen to his walk out music.

Triple B's latest mixtape Revolution vol 16:

Barnyard Luven

Momma Gotta Gimme Top

Hillbilly Bluez

Ain't My Cuzen tonite

Kant Kill Kilo

Don't forget about the cult classic "Hey, that's my chicken!!! And her name is Sally"

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

The only thing Kilo fears about Triple B is having to listen to his walk out music.

Triple B's latest mixtape Rebelution vol 16:

Barnyard Luven

Momma Gotta Gimme Top

Hillbilly Bluez

Ain't My Cuzen tonite

Kant Kill Kilo

Actually, he was planning on walking out to 'Our Way of Life (Sister Thumpin' Boogie)' this time.

• Upvote 1