The whole Rundown

Icon73

So instead of going over the same shit over and over here is a timeline on what happened with syn and chuck since everyone keeps asking me.

Chuck gave me syn sometime around May. I like many other were niave to how those big orgs were working. In ALPHA-1 my org would clear over 1M in Profit after events and I have half the PPV sales of syn. I thought SYN was as everyone says "a money printer". Chuck told me he made some bad contracts (lol) and he was gonna give me syn and a 50 million dollar buffer. I thought nothing of it.

Then I got the org and thats when shit was suuuuper sus. Guys were getting contracts for 500k/70k/70k and there were ranked 1800p4p. Horrible deals and just an insanely high payroll that made no sense.

I started looking into syns old events. He had like an 8 show period losing MILLIONS of dollars. One of them being supernova where he lost I think about 15 million. Now I'm not understanding where any of this money could be coming from since at the time I was buying all the top offers on VIP Exchange. There was no way he would be also buying from the exchange and have enough.

So at this point you add those factors with the fact that @barneyhad just recently explained to me his whole debacle with BRMMA and how they glitches and he snitched it I finally put 2 and 2 together.

I at first wanted to get rid of the money. I dumped a bunch into ads

(which before anyone says I did to pump syns rating no, I stay #1 and get event ratings of 900+ with my 1.5 million dollar Ads. Padding 15 million in ads does NOTHING) 

That dump got rid of 17 million but there was more left. So I dropped the rest I'm my old clothing company and closed it.

My entire financial situation in the game was posted for everyone to see in this thread

Anyway to continue

Things got crazier when I was sending out sponsorships. My sponsorship was declined by Carlos who said that Chuck would usually give him 500k per sponsorship... This makes 0 sense. A clothing company has 3.5k stock a month and that makes them 1.05 million.... You could only sponsor 2 guys a month at that rate.

Then comes the test PPVs. CwC runs some test PPV's they have all of 3 fights on it and like a 600k payroll.

https://mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=952166

At this point I'm looking more and more into chuck to compile evidence cause I find the whole thing to be bullshit and thought an investigation should be done. I start searching the forums to see if its been talked about. Thats when I come across this thread.

@TJMitchellhad exposed chuck for blatant multi abuse.

At that point between that and the syn soft cheating scandal which chuck admitted to being apart of YEARS ago I knew he wasn't above cheating to get ahead of everyone.

Last piece of evidence was the retarded contracts he sent for CFC. Completely new org starting guys at 600 p4p getting 650k/50k/50k? Does this make any sense? So I took screen caps of everything I could and provided links for everything I could and emailed it to Mike. Mike investigated, found out he was cheating, and deleted him.

People have asked does mike know about the money he gave me? Yes he does. Chuck gave me 50 million. I sent mike the exact screenshot of him saying he would and told mike "50 million for a buffer". This is in the emails to mike.

So how did I have any money left? Well I bought TONS Of VIP and sold.it on the exchange... I know right likely excuse... Except I have proof. You will see screenshots of countless purchases of VIP dating back to my return to this game in the spring.

Down below will be a Dropbox link. It will contain screenshots of the emails I sent to mike (look at the email it was sent to and look at the date, no fuckery here)

I emailed Mike 

A event manager link to every event losing millions (so no way it could be photoshopped if its direct link)  I would post those links here directly but you have no access. If later you guys want a dropbox with screenshots of all events losing money lmk.

I sent him a link the forum post exposing his multi use

I sent the screenshot disclosing how much I received in the exact figure

And I sent him screenshots of the CFC contracts that were so wild people were sending screen pas of them around when they got em. Literally got all of them like 4th hand cause everyone was sharing it around.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nnkmjc9pudplmf6/AAD7annTzkQILwS1NmNHAqtqa?dl=0

This man was glitching MILLIONS if not BILLIONS into the game and it completely ruined the economy. Its also stealing. The money has VIP value which has real life money value.

When guys like me and @goodtymes31and @AlexManiatakosHAVE to buy money off the VIP exchange with our hard earned cash just to keep running our orgs at the top level while another guy just steals it is bullshit. You're stealing from everyone when you do that shit.

TL;DR

I exposed chuck for cheating now the guys formerly known as Naughtly crew are calling me a snitch and saying all this other fucked up shit to me because one of there buddies money got deleted as well... Somebody I never named lol. I literally sent a screenshot to Alfred for proof. I also offered to give them money out of my own pocket.

Literally going out of there way to private message me insulting me...

Over a fucking game... Which I didnt want to deal with cheating in... When I spend my hard earned money on.

Never in the history of this game have we had a problem exposing cheaters. You see in that multi exposed thread. 25 upvotes to 2.

Why the fuck am I being shit on now for it? Seems more personal than anything.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 6

Let me preface what I really want to say with this: Chuck is my buddy and former alliance mate, but wrong is wrong and Chuck was 100 percent wrong here. I'm not ashamed to admit that I hope Chuck returns to the game. Mike did what he had to do and it was the right thing.

Now, that that's out of the way...

Imo, you are no saint. That is the reason you are being "shit on now for it". Everything you've typed here screams damage control. I'm really not interested into getting into another drawn out discussion with you. One where you play hide and seek with the facts, deflect and outright not answer whatever questions you don't feel like answering.

Not to mention, you manage to bring up even more questions about your own honesty everytime you post. This post included. 

I asked you one question in particular that you refused to answer. And THAT question and the fact that you keep not answering it tells me enough about you to know you are just trying to scoop buckets of water out of your ship here.

So, since you posted here, I will ask you again here: why did you spend cash you knew was glitched and then tell Mike about it after the fact?  You "throwing it away by dumping it into Synchronicity's advertising" and you "dropping the rest of it into a clothing store" and then closing the store sounds shady as fuck. What do you think happens to money you have left over in a business once you close it? ?

I tried to make sense of it all, but you don't look clean here. I mean you're not Chuck dirty, but you ain't squeaky clean either.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

To the unbiased observer, all you fruitcakes blasting Kishion for I still don't really understand what look really dumb.

When I say I don't understand, I mean I don't think I understand because if his worst infractions are the ones you're accusing him of here it doesn't make any sense.

Let's start with the bombshell allegation that Kishion didn't return all the money, which somebody else stole, to Mike immediately. This requires first ignoring the fact that I, and 99% of the rest of the community, would have done the exact same thing if a lump sum of cash was dropped into our pockets. 

It all reeks of a small group of people who have a personal problem with Kishion seizing an opportunity to settle old scores.

But maybe I'm missing something. Maybe you had to be on Chuck or Barney's tip to give a shit about this "snitching", I don't know.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

33 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Let's start with the bombshell allegation that Kishion didn't return all the money, which somebody else stole, to Mike immediately. This requires first ignoring the fact that I, and 99% of the rest of the community, would have done the exact same thing if a lump sum of cash was dropped into our pockets. 

It all reeks of a small group of people who have a personal problem with Kishion seizing an opportunity to settle old scores.

Yeah, you can really only speak for yourself and not the other 99% here. What the other 99% might do is sort of irrelevant, imo.

For the record, Imo, what Kishion did wasn't snitching. I really don't give one-fifth of a fuck if he was settling old scores or not. But ignoring the context behind how he went about reporting to Mike seems like true dick riding to me.

Edit: And btw, I never said anything about where all the money ended up or whether or not it was all returned. There is no way I could possibly know how that was rectified by Mike, or if it ever was.

Edited by DeadDisney
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

To the unbiased observer, all you fruitcakes blasting Kishion for I still don't really understand what look really dumb.

When I say I don't understand, I mean I don't think I understand because if his worst infractions are the ones you're accusing him of here it doesn't make any sense.

But maybe I'm missing something. Maybe you had to be on Chuck or Barney's tip to give a shit about this "snitching", I don't know.

I haven’t waded too far into the topic because I’m oblivious to most of it, but I will sum your sentiments up as this - it seems like a circle jerk. A well known and popular player gets outed for operating outside the rules and “everyone” piles on. I’ve got no bad words for Chuck because I always liked him and frankly, this is all above my pay grade and give-a-fucks. That being said, just because his dealings were brought to light, it doesn’t make Stacks the asshole…the indiscretions affect the whole community. I imagine Mike would put the same weight on Stacks if he saw fit, so the “whatabouts” don’t make a damn bit of difference to the issue at hand.

Kishion, we have not crossed paths a single time inside the game, but I want to genuinely commend you for what you did.  As a person, I like Chuck.  Never had problems w/ him on a personal level.  As an MMAT player, he's a twat.  He's simply too competitive and will gladly cheat to get ahead.  Quite a few of us knew what Chuck has done for years now, we knew he glitched the money in.  Obviously he claimed that he bought all of his money on the exchange, but it was very easy to tell it was bullshit, as no one in their right mind would spend thousands, if not tens of thousands of real life dollars on this game.  You did what needed to be done but wasn't by any of us: you compiled actual proof that Mike could use to punish Chuck once and for all.  Many of us have told Mike that Chuck is cheating, but we didn't do it in an organized manner that you did.

Thank you from all of the players who play this game straight up.

• Upvote 6

Right, since everyone is seemingly putting their opinions forward on this issue, well i have time to spare so i might as well do the same and put my own two cents into this.

Now firstly, i am friends with pretty much the entire lot who have been throwing daggers at each other for quite some while now, and honestly i am not gonna pick sides here...Chuck was a friend of mine and we worked together a pretty long time, he is a very good human being, but as we all know by now, what he was doing wasn't right whatsoever, so it had to be punished. 

Moving on, i know Butch had issues with Kishion prior to all these shananigans and also, i cannot blame him for thinking that kishion was snitching on them since shaun got found out too, but having seen the pictures of the conversations, i don't think kishion meant for shaun to be tangeled into this mess too, but if you guys are pissed about shaun getting found out (i am talking about the former alliance mates of kishion here), well, he did something that he shouldn't have done, so he deserved punishment too although his name wasn't meant to come up...so yeah you can call kishion out for snitching, ofcourse, but shaun was no saint here.

Moving onto Dead Disney here, now mate you know i ain't gonna go against you either, but look, the most important question that was asked off kishion, which was how and where was he using the glitch money he got from chuck, has been answered to everyone here, as well as to mike himself by now i would imagine, and mike would have surely investigated if kishion is indeed telling the truth or not here right? So why would you still feel that kishion is hiding glitch money mate? (Send this answer privately please) I wanna know your POV too.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, imcool said:

Kishion, we have not crossed paths a single time inside the game, but I want to genuinely commend you for what you did.  As a person, I like Chuck.  Never had problems w/ him on a personal level.  As an MMAT player, he's a twat.  He's simply too competitive and will gladly cheat to get ahead.  Quite a few of us knew what Chuck has done for years now, we knew he glitched the money in.  Obviously he claimed that he bought all of his money on the exchange, but it was very easy to tell it was bullshit, as no one in their right mind would spend thousands, if not tens of thousands of real life dollars on this game.  You did what needed to be done but wasn't by any of us: you compiled actual proof that Mike could use to punish Chuck once and for all.  Many of us have told Mike that Chuck is cheating, but we didn't do it in an organized manner that you did.

I really hope this is not true. I really like Chuck and I still hope he returns to the game even if it is. I have no problem if that makes me look like a heel. I believe people should be able to pay for their mistakes and continue on if they can prove that they've changed. 

Chuck is good people in my eyes, and I know that sounds fucked up considering what he's done, but if you glitch cash and abuse the system, you should have to pay for it. 

I'm pretty much done with this for now, I guess. I hope you come back, Chuck. It might prove to be an insurmountable hill to climb, but this game has seen a lot. 

4 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

I really hope this is not true. I really like Chuck and I still hope he returns to the game even if it is. I have no problem if that makes me look like a heel. I believe people should be able to pay for their mistakes and continue on if they can prove that they've changed. 

Chuck is good people in my eyes, and I know that sounds fucked up considering what he's done, but if you glitch cash and abuse the system, you should have to pay for it. 

I'm pretty much done with this for now, I guess. I hope you come back, Chuck. It might prove to be an insurmountable hill to climb, but this game has seen a lot. 

Unfortunately it's true.  I also don't think he should be allowed back in(of course if he comes back under a different nick, who'll know right?).  Imagine the damage he caused to the MMAT economy by glitching hundreds of millions into the game.

21 minutes ago, robin10 said:

Moving onto Dead Disney here, now mate you know i ain't gonna go against you either, but look, the most important question that was asked off kishion, which was how and where was he using the glitch money he got from chuck, has been answered to everyone here, as well as to mike himself by now i would imagine, and mike would have surely investigated if kishion is indeed telling the truth or not here right? So why would you still feel that kishion is hiding glitch money mate? (Send this answer privately please) I wanna know your POV too.

Hey, hope you don't mind me answering here. I have no idea whether Kishion is hiding glitched money. I also don't know if Mike has tracked all of the money or not. Chuck's arms had ridiculous reach in Tycoon. I would imagine that tracking every dollar would prove impossible or daunting at the least.

What I've repeatedly questioned is HOW he reported Chuck to Mike. It seems extremely shady that his first response to glitched cash was to spend it,  and not to tell Mike. That's pretty much been my main point. 

As far as Mike investigating, I have no idea the extent of his investigation. I definitely don't want to assume he has or hasn't recovered all of the money.

54 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

Yeah, you can really only speak for yourself and not the other 99% here. What the other 99% might do is sort of irrelevant, imo.

For the record, Imo, what Kishion did wasn't snitching. I really don't give one-fifth of a fuck if he was settling old scores or not. But ignoring the context behind how he went about reporting to Mike seems like true dick riding to me.

Edit: And btw, I never said anything about where all the money ended up or whether or not it was all returned. There is no way I could possibly know how that was rectified by Mike, or if it ever was.

It's relevant to the point of this faux outrage you ex naughty boys are spewing. He broke your little gang up, get over it. I was in an alliance with cheaters once too but I disowned it. One of those two was good people too but I digress.

You guys are hilarious. You all ganged up on Kishion in the Syn thread for dozens and dozens of posts, all upvoting each other and Butch even called out, with the help of your private Turd Reich mod, someone who dared downvote him. And now you admirably say you don't care if your noble stance makes you look like a heel. Too funny.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

As far as Mike investigating, I have no idea the extent of his investigation. I definitely don't want to assume he has or hasn't recovered all of the money.

Let me be the first to put my money where my mouth is:..

i was paid handsomely in Tycoon cash - 5 million exactly - for some real life design work I did for Chuck. If Mike wants to disappear that amount, have at it. The rest I made working for Kish - pre-Syn - in my writing days. Anyone else?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

It's relevant to the point of this faux outrage you ex naughty boys are spewing. He broke your little gang up, get over it. I was in an alliance with cheaters once too but I disowned it. One of those two was good people too but I digress.

You guys are hilarious. You all ganged up on Kishion in the Syn thread for dozens and dozens of posts, all upvoting each other and Butch even called out, with the help of your private Turd Reich mod, someone who dared downvote him. And now you admirably say you don't care if your noble stance makes you look like a heel. Too funny.

You have me mixed up there, Gwad. I'm in Keyboard Warriors. I've never been in Naughtly.

And yeah, I realize me being in KW doesn't make me as "unbiased" as you claim to be, but I have no problem with admitting that I am a bit biased.  (Imo, no one is ever completely unbiased. Ever.)

Does me being a bit biased change the fact that Chuck was wrong? Nope. It also doesn't change the fact that I raised legitimate questions on why Kishion did what he did and HOW he did it.

2 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

You have me mixed up there, Gwad. I'm in Keyboard Warriors. I've never been in Naughtly.

And yeah, I realize me being in KW doesn't make me as "unbiased" as you claim to be, but I have no problem with admitting that I am a bit biased.  (Imo, no one is ever completely unbiased. Ever.)

Does me being a bit biased change the fact that Chuck was wrong? Nope. It also doesn't change the fact that I raised legitimate questions on why Kishion did what he did and HOW he did it.

The point is only really biased people who have something against Kishion already would care about it. Now, the biased people, Naughty Boys and Keyboard Warriors, were/are large alliances so yes that's quite a few people. But that doesn't vindicate your irrelevant gotcha questions no matter how many people from these two alliances gang up on Kishion and upvote your posts. 

You have looked silly since the beginning even though it was nothing but a cacophony against Kishion 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

What I've repeatedly questioned is HOW he reported Chuck to Mike. It seems extremely shady that his first response to glitched cash was to spend it,  and not to tell Mike. That's pretty much been my main point. 

Fair question, but i don't think it's shady at all tbh, he literally laid it all out for all of us to see.

Now, as far as i am concerned, the money glitch part of the issue should have been dealt with privately and should never have been discussed out in a public forum in the first place, and it certainly shouldn't have been discussed in the syn server at all, so that is the only part i didn't like about all of this. 

5 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

The point is only really biased people who have something against Kishion already would care about it. Now, the biased people, Naughty Boys and Keyboard Warriors, were/are large alliances so yes that's quite a few people. But that doesn't vindicate your irrelevant gotcha questions no matter how many people from these two alliances gang up on Kishion and upvote your posts. 

You have looked silly since the beginning even though it was nothing but a cacophony against Kishion 

I tried to be civil with you, guy. But you know what - fuck you and fuck what you think. You are biased and I called you out for your stupid ass 99 percent comment. You have no idea what anyone else would have done under the circumstances. 

9 minutes ago, robin10 said:

Fair question, but i don't think it's shady at all tbh, he literally laid it all out for all of us to see.

Now, as far as i am concerned, the money glitch part of the issue should have been dealt with privately and should never have been discussed out in a public forum in the first place, and it certainly shouldn't have been discussed in the syn server at all, so that is the only part i didn't like about all of this. 

I hear you, Matt. I don't agree with you totally but I hear you.

4 hours ago, Icon73 said:

I exposed chuck for cheating now the guys formerly known as Naughtly crew are calling me a snitch and saying all this other fucked up shit to me because one of there buddies money got deleted as well... Somebody I never named lol. I literally sent a screenshot to Alfred for proof. I also offered to give them money out of my own pocket.

Literally going out of there way to private message me insulting me...

Over a fucking game... Which I didnt want to deal with cheating in... When I spend my hard earned money on.

Never in the history of this game have we had a problem exposing cheaters. You see in that multi exposed thread. 25 upvotes to 2.

Why the fuck am I being shit on now for it? Seems more personal than anything.

Kishion, keep my name out of this. I cut ties for this very reason. I don't want anything to do with it. As far as I am concerned, I did my part for getting rid of the glitch months back and was satisfied with the fact that it didn't exist anymore.

As for the alliance turning on you for snitching, that is not correct. They turned on you because you managed to piss off literally every single person in the chat on separate individually occasions. I'm not going to get into specifics on that but the final collective takeaway is that you are annoying, manipulative, disingenuous and cannot be trusted. For myself, you drop my name about a screenshot of a conversation you had with Mike to validate your position when it in fact shows me that you outright lied to me. 

1 hour ago, imcool said:

Mike was told about everything months ago when he was finally prompted to fix the glitch. Even before this, he was told numerous times about the glitches existence years ago and did nothing about it (according to Doc who told us about the glitch in the first place. Dating back to the brazil alliance in the earlier days) Mike could have sorted this all out then but chose not to. He cannot say he wasn't given names of potential glitches either. Part of this rests on his shoulders. 

1 hour ago, robin10 said:

Moving on, i know Butch had issues with Kishion prior to all these shananigans and also, i cannot blame him for thinking that kishion was snitching on them since shaun got found out too, but having seen the pictures of the conversations, i don't think kishion meant for shaun to be tangeled into this mess too, but if you guys are pissed about shaun getting found out (i am talking about the former alliance mates of kishion here), well, he did something that he shouldn't have done, so he deserved punishment too although his name wasn't meant to come up...so yeah you can call kishion out for snitching, ofcourse, but shaun was no saint here.

You don't know shit and you are talking shit. You probably should keep your opinions to yourself as you're just making stuff up. 

38 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

I thought you were smarter than to speak on things you know nothing about but, as always, will just assume you are trolling. For those that don't understand this though, Gwad mentions having a private mod doing dirty work when his alliance themselves have one too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Kishion, keep my name out of this. I cut ties for this very reason. I don't want anything to do with it. As far as I am concerned, I did my part for getting rid of the glitch months back and was satisfied with the fact that it didn't exist anymore.

As for the alliance turning on you for snitching, that is not correct. They turned on you because you managed to piss off literally every single person in the chat on separate individually occasions. I'm not going to get into specifics on that but the final collective takeaway is that you are annoying, manipulative, disingenuous and cannot be trusted. For myself, you drop my name about a screenshot of a conversation you had with Mike to validate your position when it in fact shows me that you outright lied to me. 

Mike was told about everything months ago when he was finally prompted to fix the glitch. Even before this, he was told numerous times about the glitches existence years ago and did nothing about it (according to Doc who told us about the glitch in the first place. Dating back to the brazil alliance in the earlier days) Mike could have sorted this all out then but chose not to. He cannot say he wasn't given names of potential glitches either. Part of this rests on his shoulders. 

You don't know shit and you are talking shit. You probably should keep your opinions to yourself as you're just making stuff up. 

I thought you were smarter than to speak on things you know nothing about but, as always, will just assume you are trolling. For those that don't understand this though, Gwad mentions having a private mod doing dirty work when his alliance themselves have one too. 

Are you denying you told Butch Mr. Scorpion downvoted him?

You're right, I could ask TJ if anyone who downvoted my post isn't in KW or an ex naughty bitch but I would lose all self respect and to be honest I already know the answer.

22 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

I tried to be civil with you, guy. But you know what - fuck you and fuck what you think. You are biased and I called you out for your stupid ass 99 percent comment. You have no idea what anyone else would have done under the circumstances. 

LMAO. You guys trying to take the moral high ground is extremely funny to me.

16 minutes ago, Alfred said:

And there comes the big don with some very generous comments, i was kinda waiting for it. Thought you actually would act like the man here and would not talk outta your arse, but boy was i wrong.

So..

1) Get your british ass to the syn thread and see what butch first called him out for, yeah he called kishion out for being a "snitch", does he say anything about pissing anyone off in your alliance chat or wherever the fuck? Abso-fucking-lutely not. And if kishion did something concerning pissing you lot off in your former alliance, why would you think i would give two shits about that? And yeah i don't know any of that so i didn't talk about those things.

2) As for shaun's case, the truth is out in the open and literally everyone knows it, so don't try to come at me because i spoke about that, or else me and you have got problems, which i really could do without.

3) Oh and 1 last thing, i did say "if" you guys are pissed off about the shaun dielamma so you may wanna revisit what i said, and get your eyesight checked...old man.

10 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Are you denying you told Butch Mr. Scorpion downvoted him?

You're right, I could ask TJ if anyone who downvoted my post isn't in KW or an ex naughty bitch but I would lose all self respect and to be honest I already know the answer.

Why the would I deny it? I tell anyone if they ask me who is upvoting and downvoting them. It's literally the one "privilege" left from being a mod. Don't act as if TJ or any other mod hasn't done the same thing either. Why are you involved in this again?

11 minutes ago, robin10 said:

2) As for shaun's case, the truth is out in the open and literally everyone knows it, so don't try to come at me because i spoke about that, or else me and you have got problems, which i really could do without.

3) Oh and 1 last thing, i did say "if" you guys are pissed off about the shaun dielamma so you may wanna revisit what i said, and get your eyesight checked...old man.

Here you go again. What the fuck are you talking about? Shaun didn't do anything wrong you moron and has nothing to do with it. You would know that if you wasn't just regurgitating second hand information from a gossiping Kishion. 

• Upvote 2

Back when i told y'all that Chuck was screwing the PPV orgs over ,some of his "friends" defended him and called me bitter and that the free market rules should apply in contracts... 

I agree that i had no proof that Chuck was poaching fighters but we all know that none of us could compete with his overinflated contract offers... It aint no coincidence that i couldnt convince a SINGLE new fighter to sign with Syn ,just because Chuck would offer twice as much money.

I had no other choice back then ,but to sell Syn and be done with this crap. Thank God that my buddies ,The Stepdads,knocked some sense into me and advised me not to bother with trying to compete with Chuck financially... Now we all know where that craploads of money was coming from...

• Upvote 4