The whole Rundown

Icon73

8 minutes ago, AlexManiatakos said:

Back when i told y'all that Chuck was screwing the PPV orgs over ,some of his "friends" defended him and called me bitter and that the free market rules should apply in contracts... 

I agree that i had no proof that Chuck was poaching fighters but we all know that none of us could compete with his overinflated contract offers... It aint no coincidence that i couldnt convince a SINGLE new fighter to sign with Syn ,just because Chuck would offer twice as much money.

I had no other choice back then ,but to sell Syn and be done with this crap. Thank God that my buddies ,The Stepdads,knocked some sense into me and advised me not to bother with trying to compete with Chuck financially... Now we all know where that craploads of money was coming from...

I've had my fighters in id restricted orgs since I returned to the game last year. The two fighters that aren't in restricted orgs are at Odense and Bum Fights and neither of those orgs are exactly paying stacks. I really didn't know how ridiculous contracts had become.

The good thing (hopefully) about this is that the market will correct itself in a few months. This is a huge, huge mess. I really like this game and hope it will rebound quickly.

Just from a complete outsider perspective, it doesn't seem like Chuck entirely fucked the whole game economy, and more so just gave himself massive competitive advantages. If a fighter is offered a 20/20/20 contract, and Chuck is offering a 700/500/500 contract, it's not like the 20/20/20 wasn't the next highest offer. It'd have been accepted if it was the only one on the table, there was just a ridiculous one sitting next to it that made it a no brainer to accept. Without Chuck's offer on the table, the next highest bidder is the one who'd end up signing the fighter in many instances.

15 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

Just from a complete outsider perspective, it doesn't seem like Chuck entirely fucked the whole game economy, and more so just gave himself massive competitive advantages. If a fighter is offered a 20/20/20 contract, and Chuck is offering a 700/500/500 contract, it's not like the 20/20/20 wasn't the next highest offer. It'd have been accepted if it was the only one on the table, there was just a ridiculous one sitting next to it that made it a no brainer to accept. Without Chuck's offer on the table, the next highest bidder is the one who'd end up signing the fighter in many instances.

Thats the definition of screwing the Tycoon economy over. Overinflated contracts.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

But's it's temporary right? Now that Chuck's gone, if 20/20/20 is sitting there like it would have been before, it'll just revert right back to how it was before, no?

Temporary can be a mighty long time sometimes. Org owners already have contracts out there that are competing with glitched cash contracts. That will take weeks and months to settle down.

Not every manager knows about what happened to the game's economy now that a major hole has (hopefully) been patched.

It's going to be a headache for some owners to have to explain to managers why their guy is no longer making buckets of cash.

I think it'll even itself out in the long term, short term might be a PITA.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Why the would I deny it? I tell anyone if they ask me who is upvoting and downvoting them. It's literally the one "privilege" left from being a mod. Don't act as if TJ or any other mod hasn't done the same thing either. Why are you involved in this again?

Here you go again. What the fuck are you talking about? Shaun didn't do anything wrong you moron and has nothing to do with it. You would know that if you wasn't just regurgitating second hand information from a gossiping Kishion. 

It irks me to see a gang of people attacking a guy with flimsy accusations and flimsier evidence. Mr. Disney openly repeats he has no evidence, hes just asking very tough questions. Add on to that the ridiculous notion that Kishion's the one who made this a public issue and not the attacking mob. That's why I got involved.

But it's also been quite entertaining. Especially seeing Disney have a breakdown after one person defended Kishion following a solid 2-3 pages of attacks. 

The other bombshell he dropped about me not knowing how the other 99% would react to a lump sum being dropped in their lap was also quite entertaining, however devastating it was. 

In sum, based on everything I read, Chuck is in the wrong, not Kishion. The mob is being hypocritical, not Kishion. Kishion didn't do anything that a reasonable human would do.

Maybe the mob is actually right and it was just being lazy with it's arguments and relying on shared personal enmity and groupthink to generate upvotes and downvotes. I highly doubt it convinced anyone who didn't already hold a grudge. Do better or cope.

Some people (I am not naming names) have too much time in their hands to bully and abuse people in an online game, that too just cause of personal grudges, didn't know you lot had such shit lives to literally spend hours bullying people in a game.

Oh btw Butch, i know you dared me to post the screenshots of our little convo in here, but just so that you keep your own sanity, i won't do it...but i'll just say, man you got some balls telling a random stranger that you'll fuck him up in real life when you have absolutely no idea who i am in real life.

Alfred you might wanna warn your minions to not spam abuse through dm's...it's really childish.

• Like 1

Just now, robin10 said:

Some people (I am not naming names) have too much time in their hands to bully and abuse people in an online game, that too just cause of personal grudges, didn't know you lot had such shit lives to literally spend hours bullying people in a game.

Oh btw Butch, i know you dared me to post the screenshots of our little convo in here, but just so that you keep your own sanity, i won't do it...but i'll just say, man you got some balls telling a random stranger that you'll fuck him up in real life when you have absolutely no idea who i am in real life.

Alfred you might wanna warn your minions to not spam abuse through dm's...it's really childish.

Robin, tell them yourself. They are their own men and I am mine. Kinda funny though you speaking about minions when you're acting as Kishion's.

11 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

It irks me to see a gang of people attacking a guy with flimsy accusations and flimsier evidence. Mr. Disney openly repeats he has no evidence, hes just asking very tough questions. Add on to that the ridiculous notion that Kishion's the one who made this a public issue and not the attacking mob. That's why I got involved.

But it's also been quite entertaining. Especially seeing Disney have a breakdown after one person defended Kishion following a solid 2-3 pages of attacks. 

The other bombshell he dropped about me not knowing how the other 99% would react to a lump sum being dropped in their lap was also quite entertaining, however devastating it was. 

In sum, based on everything I read, Chuck is in the wrong, not Kishion. The mob is being hypocritical, not Kishion. Kishion didn't do anything that a reasonable human would do.

Maybe the mob is actually right and it was just being lazy with it's arguments and relying on shared personal enmity and groupthink to generate upvotes and downvotes. I highly doubt it convinced anyone who didn't already hold a grudge. Do better or cope.

Flimsu accusations and evidence? I thought you was all bothered about Kishion being called a snitch? He did snitch on Chuck. He openly admitted it. You and I have different ideas on what is flmisy. What you feel about someone snitching however is another argument.

And yes, you are being lazy. Clearly you are not reading everything as I have already said members of his old alliance have personal issues with him. So that is likely why they are downvoting him. To be sure however, why don't you ask them. You are in a discord chat with the majority.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

That I do, and really dont give a fuck about you, or what you have to say.

Dude, if you didn't give a fuck about me, you wouldn't be spamming abuse through dm's...i clearly am living rentfree in your head, so do both of us a favour, and zip it...maybe do some of the stuff i did mention in the convo, it might help. What a child lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Robin, tell them yourself. They are their own men and I am mine. Kinda funny though you speaking about minions when you're acting as Kishion's.

Flimsu accusations and evidence? I thought you was all bothered about Kishion being called a snitch? He did snitch on Chuck. He openly admitted it. You and I have different ideas on what is flmisy. What you feel about someone snitching however is another argument.

And yes, you are being lazy. Clearly you are not reading everything as I have already said members of his old alliance have personal issues with him. So that is likely why they are downvoting him. To be sure however, why don't you ask them. You are in a discord chat with the majority.

Maybe you're not reading everything. I already said I could tell this was a case of people with preexisting enmity (KW and naughty bitches) attacking him over nothing.

When I say flimsy accusations, I mean being a snitch is not an egregious offense in my eyes and neither is any of the other bombshells he's accused of.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

That got a chuckle out of me, nevermind lad, at least you didn't move onto the vile abuse that some of your minio...err slav...err "friends" have been dishing out recently, so good on ya lad.

47 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

Temporary can be a mighty long time sometimes. Org owners already have contracts out there that are competing with glitched cash contracts. That will take weeks and months to settle down.

Not every manager knows about what happened to the game's economy now that a major hole has (hopefully) been patched.

It's going to be a headache for some owners to have to explain to managers why their guy is no longer making buckets of cash.

I think it'll even itself out in the long term, short term might be a PITA.

Yeah fair enough I forget at times not every manager is in the forums.

33 minutes ago, robin10 said:

That got a chuckle out of me, nevermind lad, at least you didn't move onto the vile abuse that some of your minio...err slav...err "friends" have been dishing out recently, so good on ya lad.

I'm glad you're laughing. Personally I don't find spreading lies about innocent people that funny. Some might even say that's pretty vile in itself.

As for why I would want to get into an heated argument with you, well, I have no reason. I'm just simply telling you how it is. You've inserted yourself into something you have no business being involved with in the first place and you've started talking crap about people and things you clearly have not a clue about. On top of that, you've the audacity to climb on your high horse and start going on about people spending "literally" hours bullying and abusing people online. The lack of self awareness is staggering.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Mr. Disney openly repeats he has no evidence, hes just asking very tough questions. 

Oh, dear me. I ASKED VERY TOUGH QUESTIONS.? 

Mr. Unbiased here is pulling string from his vagina because I asked very tough questions. ?

6 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

LOL. I'd tell you to stop embarrassing yourself but I kinda want to see this complete lack of self awareness continue.

Trolling or not, you come across as a hypocrite and extremely vaginal. You're protecting your alliance mate in Kishion. It is what it is.

Leave Kishion alone, you fuckwits :).  Guy did the community a favor.  Not sure why some of you are attacking him for some outside/personal crap.  Surely that has nothing to do w/ Chuck cheating for years, right? :).  

Alfred, I'm aware Lazy Mike knew about this glitch/Chuck abuse months ago(I messaged him about it myself in the past, before he added me to his ignore list LOL).  It feels like people are using this as an opportunity to attack Kishion.  Fuck, I don't really know him or had any positive/negative experiences w/ him, but this is about Chuck being a cheat and Kishions initiative to get him banned.  Leave your personal dislikes to yourselves, or settle it somewhere else, girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

Trolling or not, you come across as a hypocrite and extremely vaginal. You're protecting your alliance mate in Kishion. It is what it is.

The reason you are the most annoying part of this mob isn't that you're a dick or whiny or anything it's just that you're really bad at this.

I still have never interacted with Kishion and the only thing I even knew about him was his controversial takes on the Tycoon GOATs but here I go digressing again. Alex sent him an invite to the alliance today, to commend him for his destruction of your boy Chuck, after I stepped up on my own accord to defend him from the torrents of abuse, which have now mostly dried up.

My takes here are 100% drawn from the back and forth between Kishion and Mob. Unfortunately for the mob, you emerged as its most vocal spokesperson which was never going to help the mob's case.

8 minutes ago, imcool said:

Leave Kishion alone, you fuckwits :).  Guy did the community a favor.  Not sure why some of you are attacking him for some outside/personal crap.  Surely that has nothing to do w/ Chuck cheating for years, right? :).  

Alfred, I'm aware Lazy Mike knew about this glitch/Chuck abuse months ago(I messaged him about it myself in the past, before he added me to his ignore list LOL).  It feels like people are using this as an opportunity to attack Kishion.  Fuck, I don't really know him or had any positive/negative experiences w/ him, but this is about Chuck being a cheat and Kishions initiative to get him banned.  Leave your personal dislikes to yourselves, or settle it somewhere else, girls.

Precisely. 

For the record it's called derision and sarcasm. I'm not trolling, I legitimately believe Kishion is in the right here based on my reading of the arguments. 

Again I could be wrong and it's possibly the mob is just inept at articulating a coherent argument.

1 minute ago, bjornmma1 said:

Just a question, without all the drama: did Mike fix the loophole that made it possible to have 'glitch money' or did not even that happen? 

In all honesty, with a game owner who cares this little about cheating, multi abuse and anything going on with the game in general, it is a miracle not more drama is surfacing. 

In theory, he fixed it.  In practice, I doubt it :)

17 minutes ago, imcool said:

Looks like you will find out soon enough. He will be as fake as it gets at first to warm you all up. Just remember though a snitch is a snitch.

8 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Looks like you will find out soon enough. He will be as fake as it gets at first to warm you all up. Just remember though a snitch is a snitch.

I wasn't even aware he was a snitch until you announced it. Doesn't that make you a snitch now, since you snitched on the snitch being a snitch?

• Like 1