MADNESS Apparel

The1rstSaint

1635116542MAD.jpg

MADNESS apparel is now open in New York. I did a real Newbie mistake right of the bat though. So currently there is only one T-Shirt available for purchase(Kinda good though as it will give me time to create new designs). Clothing was actually my first business endeavor in my MMATycoon History outside of running a gym, and its been a minute since I dabbled with Clothing designs. Here is a sneak peak at some of my future product, that should be ready for sale within the next few months.

T-Shirts

1635118835Nut%20Bros.jpg Currently Available

Coming Soon

Webp.net-resizeimage_12.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_15.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_16.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_17.jpg 

Shorts

Coming Soon

Webp.net-resizeimage_21.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_22.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_23.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage_24.jpg

I am also trying something new here for the MMATycoon Community and taking requests for Custom Fighter Clothing that can be available Exclusively for that fighter. This will be something that will have to be done with great patience, and I want to emphasize that. Here are a few that I recently have done for a couple Alliance mates. I also want to say if you want this done, I am not asking for a fee to be sent to me directly. You will just buy the product at the rate that we agree for sale price, when the time comes.

"KVDB" Ko Van Den Born       DeShaun Holton Jr

Webp.net-resizeimage_14.jpg    Webp.net-resizeimage_18.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage_19.jpg    Webp.net-resizeimage_20.jpg

One thing that gets to me is running out of options for Shorts/Bottoms. Most companies are very limited on them, and i want to have a Healthy supply of styles available for everyone.

Cheers. And remember it's MADNESS out there Fella!!!

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...