Manager rating system

Icon73

36 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

Mommy jokes already. Looks like Karter is a 12 year old child. So I guess I will stick to talking to him. 

She was a gummer actually, Ask your dad he is the one who told me. I met him when I was searching for my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

oh. I didn't know Mommy took the training wheels off wittle butch's tricycle

Manne helped you find the pot o' gold. golden shower. to the face. full frontal. in the form of Keith Kenneth.

37 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

You can talk about my dead mother all you want. Don't you dare bring my fighters shitty game plan into this though.

I believe you are late to your chest beaters convention for dwarfs.

they don't call me White Jesus for nothing

aka captain holy penis

might only be 5'9" but I got at least an inch on you where it counts

On 11/1/2021 at 10:58 AM, Icon73 said:

I'm tired of putting up with abuse from whiney demanding managers so I'm now going to expose those who chose to be an asshole.

EDIT: I have removed the details of this situation as the manger has apologized but my 1 statement still stands

I honestly think managers should be able to get a rating from org owners just like orgs get a rating from managers. Do you guys agree and would you want this implemented?

I'm guilty of this. It is pretty rare but if I come across an owner I really don't like then the roleplaying in me comes out and I just become difficult just to be difficult. While this system could help with notifying owners across the entire game what type of manager you are dealing with, I think it'll just lead to more witch hunts. Too many alliance vs alliance, player vs player beefs that would just turn this system into a circus. People would abuse the system. 

On a brighter note though I think if it is only visible to owners and not one else it could be effective instead of destructive. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2021 at 1:01 PM, Icon73 said:

I mean any rating system has potential for abuse. Happens IRL with restaurants Yelp's and such or with banks and people giving them 1 star cause they are in debt.

Thing is there is no counter balance RN. Org owners are basically at the mercy of Managers RN. Ive by experience been held hostage for a release by having 4 of their fighters give me 1s to tank my rating. I have had this happen about 4 times but the worst was just because I told them I didnt feel they were the right man for the job to run Cali MMA because he didnt want to use discord which just wouldn't have fit with what we were trying to do.

He also threatened to beat me up IRL and do so with numerous other managers, his name is @Brocc Ogan

It thrills me to see I'm still in your head. My message to you at the time must have really hit home if you're still thinking about it. I have no regrets, and would handle myself the same way again if someone tries to speak down to me like you did. This is a game, you're not a boss, and if I am an asshole for calling you out on your bullshit, well, then in the words of Dennis Leary, "I'm and Asshole, and I'm proud of it!"

On 11/5/2021 at 12:17 PM, Brocc Ogan said:

It thrills me to see I'm still in your head. My message to you at the time must have really hit home if you're still thinking about it. I have no regrets, and would handle myself the same way again if someone tries to speak down to me like you did. This is a game, you're not a boss, and if I am an asshole for calling you out on your bullshit, well, then in the words of Dennis Leary, "I'm and Asshole, and I'm proud of it!"

You're not an asshole you're a fucking loser with self worth problems. Clearly many people (probably women) in your life told you how little of a man you were so it triggers you. Then you go spouting off tough talking on the internet like a fucking dweeb. You're a bitch ass coward who at best it a sad little keyboard warrior looking to feel tough behind a screen.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, ArtieBanks said:

tbf you insulted him after he gave what appears to be a decent enough reason and an apology for not being able to help out. 

I'd have more than likely called you a cbomb as well. I wouldn't have threatened you in real life though... I remember you trained with GSP. 

Insulting to say it doesn't  like you're the guy for the job? I mean you're the first person ive heard say that was insulting but if it was then thats on me. My bad.  And dkm that means all of nothing, if you are a purple belt or better and have good takedowns I'm probably FUCKED. I quit MMA for boxing years ago so thats all I did till covid happened. Then I hurt my back and haven't been in shape since. Just started back training this past Monday.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

You're not an asshole you're a fucking loser with self worth problems. Clearly many people (probably women) in your life told you how little of a man you were so it triggers you. Then you go spouting off tough talking on the internet like a fucking dweeb. You're a bitch ass coward who at best it a sad little keyboard warrior looking to feel tough behind a screen.

172696797_Screenshot_20210508-200323_SamsungInternet_compress0.thumb.jpg.c87d9b52229f8c1fd3c69f6ad6033689.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-200022_Samsung Internet_compress8.jpg

Screenshot_20210508-195955_Samsung Internet_compress13.jpg

How about sharing the one where you said I wasn't man enough to help? That's the one that pissed me off, and you know it. Conveniently left that one out though. The fact you still have to sit there, in a public forum and insinuate you know anything about my personal life kind of proves my point to your character. You think you are King Shit and can say anything you want to people on here. I told you how it really is, that's how it still is. No regrets I told you to go fuck yourself. You can still go fuck yourself.

• Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Brocc Ogan said:

How about sharing the one where you said I wasn't man enough to help? That's the one that pissed me off, and you know it. Conveniently left that one out though. The fact you still have to sit there, in a public forum and insinuate you know anything about my personal life kind of proves my point to your character. You think you are King Shit and can say anything you want to people on here. I told you how it really is, that's how it still is. No regrets I told you to go fuck yourself. You can still go fuck yourself.

you think you can come to my org, drink my boy's brew, eye ball my girl, and not expect to scrap with me directly?

23 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Then I hurt my back

"What kind of back injury did you sustain Mike?"

"It's spinal."

On 11/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, Brocc Ogan said:

So you done lying?

Thats the conversation. I never said you were not man enough you unhinged piece of shit. The reason I assume things about your life is because of your unstable excessive aggressive responses to the smallest shit. I don't think I'm king shit. I just think I'm better than a verbally abusive piece of shit like yourself.

I do it in a public forum cause people like you like to hide in the shadows.

This is why I keep screenshots. Cause pieces of shit like you love to lie to make themselves feel better. BTW you lying just proves you know your reaction was totally wrong. Fucking lying scumbag.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

So you don't lying?

Thats the conversation. I never said you were not man enough you unhinged piece of shit. The reason I assume things about your life is because of your unstable excessive aggressive responses to the smallest shit. I don't think I'm king shit. I just think I'm better than a verbally abusive piece of shit like yourself.

I do it in a public forum cause people like you like to hide in the shadows.

Screenshot_20210519-185553_Samsung Internet_compress31.jpg

This is why I keep screenshots. Cause pieces of shit like you love to lie to make themselves feel better. BTW you lying just proves you know your reaction was totally wrong. Fucking lying scumbag.

Once I told you I wasn't using discord, that should have been it. Frankly, there was no reason for you to even mention it anymore. I said I wasn't going to use it, and politely said I couldn't help you.  I took you saying how easy it was and if I was giving up that easily I wasn't the guy for the job as you saying I wasn't man enough. Wrong? Maybe. There was really no need for you to say any of that shit trying to slyly insult me. Yeah, I went off. That doesn't mean I'm unhinged, just means I'm not letting a fuckstick talk down to me like that playing a game.  I actually was bored and had a lot of fun fucking with you that night, and I'm having a good time with it now, knowing I've rented space in your head all this time since them.  I suck at this game, but have a fun time playing it, none of the other org owners I work with will have any complaints about me, except maybe my fighters suck. I went off on you for this, and I went off on Andy for similarly trying to act like King Douchebag. Again, I'll keep saying it as long as you want to keep going here. Go fuck yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On 11/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, The1rstSaint said:

Mommy jokes already. Looks like Karter is a 12 year old child. So I guess I will stick to talking to him. 

She was a gummer actually, Ask your dad he is the one who told me. I met him when I was searching for my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

might come out of retirement and bop you up bro. show off the superior Florida athleticism.