Rambo

16397155525396.png

Erica Santana only wants Black men

Erica Santana has said that she only enjoys black men now and will only exclusively date them after being seen with one of the Diggs family. She said that they were huge down there and it was the best night she ever had. There was footage of her limping after leaving Willie Diggs apartment. Some are saying that she just wants to get pregnant with them and then make them pay for child support every month.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

RISING STAR WILLIE DIGGS DEMANDS KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT AWARD | 24 SECOND HEAD KICK | RISE CHAMPION DEFENDS CROWN IN BRUTAL FASHION | AND STILL... | #BFM

16054530369729.png

"Playoff" Willie Diggs defends his Middleweight championship in style, extending his record to 11-3 with a 24 second knockout over former Middleweight champion Honza Hohol who falls to 9-4. After the win the champion took the mic and spoke to the London crowd at RISE 119.

"Damn, I make it look good! I know this dub's gonna sting for the org owner cuz this dude Honza embarrassed his personal Greek boy toy aka Whitey McFight Dodger. I'm lookin' at you @scottxbandz, I better get that knockout of the night award cuz I hit these boys so hard their momma callin' me daddy. It's time I get awards for the fruits of my labor. This racism that started under RISE founder Colonel Alfredo must stop. Give a brother a bonus and put some respect on my name. AND STILL!"

Willie struts his stuff cage-side with the ring girls, flaunting the Middleweight championship belt around his waist and gold chain on his neck. He looks like the total package, oozing with confidence, a promoter's wet dream. If nothing else, Willie had swagger. His post-fight celebration is cut short when he realizes he forgot something, as he then rushes back into the cage to take back the mic.

"Black Fighters Matter. As-salamu alaykum."

• Upvote 2

On 11/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, Rambo said:

RISING STAR WILLIE DIGGS DEMANDS KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT AWARD | 24 SECOND HEAD KICK | RISE CHAMPION DEFENDS CROWN IN BRUTAL FASHION | AND STILL... | #BFM

16054530369729.png

"Playoff" Willie Diggs defends his Middleweight championship in style, extending his record to 11-3 with a 24 second knockout over former Middleweight champion Honza Hohol who falls to 9-4. After the win the champion took the mic and spoke to the London crowd at RISE 119.

"Damn, I make it look good! I know this dub's gonna sting for the org owner cuz this dude Honza embarrassed his personal Greek boy toy aka Whitey McFight Dodger. I'm lookin' at you @scottxbandz, I better get that knockout of the night award cuz I hit these boys so hard their momma callin' me daddy. It's time I get awards for the fruits of my labor. This racism that started under RISE founder Colonel Alfredo must stop. Give a brother a bonus and put some respect on my name. AND STILL!"

Willie struts his stuff cage-side with the ring girls, flaunting the Middleweight championship belt around his waist and gold chain on his neck. He looks like the total package, oozing with confidence, a promoter's wet dream. If nothing else, Willie had swagger. His post-fight celebration is cut short when he realizes he forgot something, as he then rushes back into the cage to take back the mic.

"Black Fighters Matter. As-salamu alaykum."

#f$ckwilliediggs

On 11/28/2022 at 4:59 AM, Alfred said:

#f$ckwilliediggs

16054530369729.png

WILLIE DOES IT AGAIN! Send Action's Jackson's fighter packing.

"Playoff" Willie Diggs might need to change his nickname to "Championship" Willie Diggs, because he just racked up his 3rd championship victory in climatic fashion with another brutal TKO, this time over former champion and top YABAI prospect Moncontour Chevrolet.

If Chevrolet is YABAI's finest, then who can stop Willie from rising to the top? He's shown growth every time he gets into the cage with another competitor, and he establishes dominance with a quick bang.

Willie Diggs improves his record to 12-3 with 10 KO's. He told RISE management that he's taking an extended leave of absence to film a series of adult films in the Dominican Republic.

2 hours ago, libertarian4321 said:

I think I look pretty damned good for a 72-year old OG fighter with 207 losses.

Black avatars don't crack!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=64446

Willie's daddy Orlando Diggs beat up Frito Lei twice in an epic clash of black-on-black crime. Frito probably doesn't remember the 5 second beatings, but Willie's seen the highlights. It happened.

• 2 weeks later...

16505183055728.gif

Bryant Davis

I will put us on top of the world, they will respect us and show us love when I will become one of the most dominant fighter in this world full of racists and lack of respect.

I AM HERE TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE AND SPREAD LOVE AND DO MY THING!

kodak-black-kodak.gif

I've been looking for a fight since November and still no offer from no one..I guess the color of my skin keeps the away #stoptheracism #blm

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2022 at 1:18 PM, CelticStryder said:

gftV44k.jpg

Because ever good movement needs a t-shirt!!!!

jRPt470.jpgt8S8IOh.jpgAru5uHR.jpgP2hTfxp.jpg

Now available in limited quantities at Northern Zombie in London and Shadow Realm NYC.

If anyone is still looking for these I am told that Northern Zombie sold out almost immediately but Shadow Realm NYC still has some stock of all three versions and Shadow Realm Tokyo is now carrying the Bob Marley version. Get em while they last!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wayne-and-AB.png

Wayne Dotson looks up to Antonio Brown

Even though he had a very brief and short MMA career. Antonio Brown is seen as a hood icon and is inspiring many other black fighters to get into MMA. The way he treated his contract and disrespected his former org and bosses was a legendary run. How he started beefs with other fighters and even has a sex tape with Eliz Gracie's wife is iconic. Now that his former org has gone bankrupt he is enjoying the last laugh. Here he is with Wayne Dotson an upcoming prospect who had posters of Antonio Brown growing up in his room and considers Antonio Brown as the Michael Jordan of MMA. He is training and is being mentored by Antonio Brown #BFM