160Q Doesn't exist

Ikkitakeda

56 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

I don't like that the game makes it impossible but you also get it I am enjoying intentionally getting these guys riled up trying to defend the dishonesty they are guilty of. If they weren't guilty of it they wouldn't be defending it. Lol.

Uhhh...no.

If you're accused of dishonesty and you're innocent you defend yourself also.

You'll eventually get your supplements in stock, maybe they'll be 159.51, and you'll label them as you feel is fair labeling for that.  You wouldn't defend yourself if someone posted "No way those supplements are 159+, I had a fighter try them and didn't get close to the results you'd expect from that"?

You'd angrily defend them, which I believe you won't lie on the labeling, though who knows; you could be setting up to sell 140's or something and label them as 159+ and figure people will believe you're really into integrity from your posts and you'll figure people will tend to believe you.  Honestly, I don't think you'll do that, but you could and this would be a way to set that up if you were.

If I were the type to troll, I'd post about yours like that to prove how you'd react.  I'd have one fighter buy one of your products so it would show on his history and, if out of town have to wait for it to arrive so I could use it, maybe use it or maybe not, but claim I'd used it and it hadn't worked anywhere near like like a 159+ supplement would, just to show how defensive you'd get when called dishonest.

I'm not the type to do that.  Even the "159.5"  stamina company I think truly is lying about being so high, I'm not naming.  I might name them I felt truly certain they were lying, but I'm only about 90% sure, so I'm not.  But I guarantee if I did that to you, you'd angrily defend your product, as I would if someone claimed I'd mislabeled; and in fact you are, though it applies to those who sell 160q, as in rounds off to 160 and will show as 160 on undoctored proof screenshots, items.  I'm sure not claiming I have pure 160q, as that's impossible and I've posted in my nutrition company's news 160 is impossible and .gave honest estimates of what my items are from memory, carried out to decimals.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bynum said:

Uhhh...no.

If you're accused of dishonesty and you're innocent you defend yourself also.

You'll eventually get your supplements in stock, maybe they'll be 159.51, and you'll label them as you feel is fair labeling for that.  You wouldn't defend yourself if someone posted "No way those supplements are 159+, I had a fighter try them and didn't get close to the results you'd expect from that"?

You'd angrily defend them, which I believe you won't lie on the labeling, though who knows; you could be setting up to sell 140's or something and label them as 159+ and figure people will believe you're really into integrity from your posts and you'll figure people will tend to believe you.  Honestly, I don't think you'll do that, but you could and this would be a way to set that up if you were.

If I were the type to troll, I'd post about yours like that to prove how you'd react.  I'd have one fighter buy one of your products so it would show on his history and, if out of town have to wait for it to arrive so I could use it, maybe use it or maybe not, but claim I'd used it and it hadn't worked anywhere near like like a 159+ supplement would, just to show how defensive you'd get when called dishonest.

I'm not the type to do that.  Even the "159.5"  stamina company I think truly is lying about being so high, I'm not naming.  I might name them I felt truly certain they were lying, but I'm only about 90% sure, so I'm not.  But I guarantee if I did that to you, you'd angrily defend your product, as I would if someone claimed I'd mislabeled; and in fact you are, though it applies to those who sell 160q, as in rounds off to 160 and will show as 160 on undoctored proof screenshots, items.  I'm sure not claiming I have pure 160q, as that's impossible and I've posted in my nutrition company's news 160 is impossible and .gave honest estimates of what my items are from memory, carried out to decimals.

Blah blah blah and another one bites. All I hear is someone agreeing and defending I'm not 160Q but I'm 160Q I swear even though it don't exist. More QQ please.

• Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Blah blah blah and another one bites. All I hear is someone agreeing and defending I'm not 160Q but I'm 160Q I swear even though it don't exist. More QQ please.

160.0Q, carries out to the decimal place, does not exist,  160q does.  I challenge you to label your products 159q, not 159.501q or whatever they are to several decimal places, but just 159q, since you want everyone to round down.  You'll never sell any, and you'll also be dishonest (against yourself), because the most honest whole number for 159.501q is 160q.  160.0 would be dishonest, because that would imply there was no rounding.

15 minutes ago, Bynum said:

160.0Q, carries out to the decimal place, does not exist,  160q does.  I challenge you to label your products 159q, not 159.501q or whatever they are to several decimal places, but just 159q, since you want everyone to round down.  You'll never sell any, and you'll also be dishonest (against yourself), because the most honest whole number for 159.501q is 160q.  160.0 would be dishonest, because that would imply there was no rounding.

My product is named 159.6Q.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:11 AM, popart said:

What’s more of an issue is nutrition company’s lying about their quality, which happens a lot more than you think. I bought a nutrition company through auction a couple weeks ago, only to find that while it said 160q it was acting 143q. What’s worse is that they had a proof of quality showing 160. Must have been photoshopped. 

my advice is to buy supps from people you trust. 

Wayment?!  god damn fr ? Aye man who got the real supps round this mfer ? @Rambo I need the dispensery stocked so I can reup cause apparently they got that synthetic 148q out here claiming it’s that 160Q gas. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

Wayment?!  god damn fr ? Aye man who got the real supps round this mfer ? @Rambo I need the dispensery stocked so I can reup cause apparently they got that synthetic 148q out here claiming it’s that 160Q gas. 

We have all the best exotic 100% organic, all-natural, properly flushed, cured, and magical herbal supplements.

Ask yourselves one question,

What supplements does the KO King use?

Go to my fighters and check their recent events, and you'll see that the King gives all his fighters that super loud from the Trap House.

1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg

Come visit the Trap House for all your fighters supplemental needs. Shelves re-stock next month.

First come, first serve. No IOU's. COD. No feds. No snitches. Real ones only. Pants optional.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Rambo said:

We have all the best exotic 100% organic, all-natural, properly flushed, cured, and magical herbal supplements.

Ask yourselves one question,

What supplements does the KO King use?

Go to my fighters and check their recent events, and you'll see that the King gives all his fighters that super loud from the Trap House.

1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg

Come visit the Trap House for all your fighters supplemental needs. Shelves re-stock next month.

First come, first serve. No IOU's. COD. No feds. No snitches. Real ones only. Pants optional.

Knock knock this is the police open up.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, teyoken said:

is 170q a sure given thing? is it truly 170?

Yes, that can only be obtained by winning it on Spin And Win, and since Mike doesn't have to sell it, or wouldn't make it possible to win if he didn't want to, he has no motive to lie about its potency.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bynum said:

Yes, that can only be obtained by winning it on Spin And Win, and since Mike doesn't have to sell it, or wouldn't make it possible to win if he didn't want to, he has no motive to lie about its potency.

I didn’t say mike would be lying, just asking about if its as good as it’s supposed to be. 

53 minutes ago, teyoken said:

I didn’t say mike would be lying, just asking about if its as good as it’s supposed to be. 

It's as good as 170 is, which means it's as much better than 160 (which is actually 159.51 or higher) as 160 is than 150 (which would be 149.51 or higher)....which I don't know what gain any of them actually are, just what they are relative to each other.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

170q used to be worse than 160q by some margin but I think he fixed it like 10 years ago.

I don't think he did. I've used 170Q like 2 months ago  and it was terrible like nothing was being used at all. It was from like 4 years ago. But still if he fixed it should have changed the past batches too.

22 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

I don't think he did. I've used 170Q like 2 months ago  and it was terrible like nothing was being used at all. It was from like 4 years ago. But still if he fixed it should have changed the past batches too.

I've won one group of 170q;s in Spin and Win.  Those have seemed to work as I'd expect 170q's to work.  They certainly haven't been worse than the 160q's.

If they were no better than 160q's (which, yes, means 159.51 to 159.99) it's possible I wouldn't have noticed; but I'd notice if they were like nothing.

I agree that since there apparently were past batches that didn't work at least as well as 160q's that Mike should have fixed those.  And given that, I now understand why it was asked whether the 170q's really worked.

There are fake supplement companies, sure but the fact that literally all of them round up to say 160 does not bother me. Why? Because it is impossible to reach actual 160 quality in this game.

I do however think that actual fake supplement companies should be exposed because I like to buy the purest products in the land.

• Upvote 2