Unresolved problem.

MMAcostello

hello everyone, first I apologize if my writing in English is not well understood, I am Latino and I don't know how to speak or write in English, ok having said this I will explain to you about the subject and so everyone can give their opinion. 

the problem itself could have been solved simply if Mr. Jason Swanson (98493) owner of Caged Dragons Fight Club (378+) had wanted it 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=382159 

My boy is signed in your organization, as a new player when I signed, I didn't even know about the numbers. I came here knowing less than 5 days ago. The point is that I will create an organization 382+ and I asked Mr. Jason Swanson (98493) Kindly and respectfully release my boy as he will have better chances fighting opponents similar to 382. 

he said he was fair and as soon as he read my request he changed his attitude that according to it was "fair" to a gangster attitude, I know the rules of the game and I know that if I sign to leave I must either comply with the three fights or wait for time, that is clear to me, but it's an online game and several of us are adults in real life, I think people understand when talking, that it's hard for the man to free my boy and be "fair" as he said he was. 

that more or less is the problem, as you will see it is not a big deal, I would like all the possible opinions not only that the group of the gentleman would have an opinion, I do not want everyone to have an opinion whatever their opinion on the subject, I ask you to come in and give your opinion please and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Downvote 4

My opinion is Frank as he is currently know by has gone by several names in the past and used multi accounts to boost his standings most notably as MMA WhiteJr. I have been threatened and downvoted in a "war" instigated by Frank insisting that a match he requested is suddenly unfair. He has a perfect understanding of how ID works and is now trying to besmirch my name by name calling, accusations of cheating as well as this "war" which apparently attributes any downvoting purely to me. After such a list of affronts I have not currently released his fighter as he seems intent on besmirching me rather than reaching a compromise. I just felt it fair to put my 2 cents in. Contact me if further info including screenshots is required. Sorry for this unintended spectacle.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Zello said:

You could always release your fighter. But then you wouldn't be able to get them back and either someone else picks him up or the game forces him to retire.

Releasing a fighter releases them from their contract?

4 minutes ago, Zello said:

No it makes them a free agent. Like if he doesn't want to be part of that org and the owner doesn't wanna be flexible just get rid of the fighter.

Yes, but I say that it is difficult for him to free him after he fights this already agreed fight, it does not cost him anything in fact, rather I will even give him 10k and the bonus gave me 2.5k

I don't understand why he refuses knowing that my boy is 382+ and he is in a 378+ organization and I only seek to give my boy similar opponents so that his competition is fairer.

• Downvote 3

53 minutes ago, venom09 said:

My opinion is Frank as he is currently know by has gone by several names in the past and used multi accounts to boost his standings most notably as MMA WhiteJr. I have been threatened and downvoted in a "war" instigated by Frank insisting that a match he requested is suddenly unfair. He has a perfect understanding of how ID works and is now trying to besmirch my name by name calling, accusations of cheating as well as this "war" which apparently attributes any downvoting purely to me. After such a list of affronts I have not currently released his fighter as he seems intent on besmirching me rather than reaching a compromise. I just felt it fair to put my 2 cents in. Cnontact me if further infor including screenshots is required. Sorry for this unintended spectacle.

you mix an issue with other accusations towards me that are not related to the subject, sir, I kindly ask you, sir, in front of everyone in a link here, the general public of an online game, please, after the fight, release my boy from his contract and I will send you 10k after doing that for your trouble, I have already explained to you a thousand times that my boy is 382+ and his organization is 378+ that I want him to have rivals similar to him, sir, you don't understand that so simple?

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, venom09 said:

My opinion is Frank as he is currently know by has gone by several names in the past and used multi accounts to boost his standings most notably as MMA WhiteJr. I have been threatened and downvoted in a "war" instigated by Frank insisting that a match he requested is suddenly unfair. He has a perfect understanding of how ID works and is now trying to besmirch my name by name calling, accusations of cheating as well as this "war" which apparently attributes any downvoting purely to me. After such a list of affronts I have not currently released his fighter as he seems intent on besmirching me rather than reaching a compromise. I just felt it fair to put my 2 cents in. Cnontact me if further infor including screenshots is required. Sorry for this unintended spectacle.

im not saying anything re right or wrong but if I was you I would remove anything irritating me in a game. if someone is a pain i ignore them in game,dont hire their fighters, etc. Just remove them from your MMAT experience

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

"Frank" ya fue atrapado al enviar mensajes a la cuenta equivocada en discord. El hecho de que inicie el mensaje con una mentira lo dice todo.

I keep asking, what does this have to do with whether I was that one or the other, with this happening that he doesn't want to release my boy from his contract because he just doesn't feel like it, what does chicha have to do with lemonade, no mix things up please be consistent and clear on the subject and don't try to transform something you know he did wrong, what's more I shot an opponent 379 at my boy 382 and knocked him out in 16 seconds now I shot another 379 we'll see what happens, but The point is that if I saw that he was the owner, out of simple courtesy, I would release him from the contract, out of simple justice, since what is fair is 382 vs 382, not 378 vs 382, do not try to cover the sun with a finger when ceasing what belongs to cease.

• Downvote 5

24 minutes ago, MMAcostello said:

I keep asking, what does this have to do with whether I was that one or the other, with this happening that he doesn't want to release my boy from his contract because he just doesn't feel like it, what does chicha have to do with lemonade, no mix things up please be consistent and clear on the subject and don't try to transform something you know he did wrong, what's more I shot an opponent 379 at my boy 382 and knocked him out in 16 seconds now I shot another 379 we'll see what happens, but The point is that if I saw that he was the owner, out of simple courtesy, I would release him from the contract, out of simple justice, since what is fair is 382 vs 382, not 378 vs 382, do not try to cover the sun with a finger when ceasing what belongs to cease.

Probably because you lied in your own original post? You lost credibility from jump.

• Upvote 3

Honestly, I am confused. If the problem, is you have a fighter signed to his org but you want to get out of the contract and fight somewhere else where in your mind the fights are fairer. Have the conversation, if he is unwilling to drop your fighter (which is his right). Wait out the minimum time to leave the org, it does not make your fighter go into the free agent pool.  Instead of taking fights that you view as unfair decline them until your max inactivity is done and leave the org. Use that time to train and get better. But understand, I have never seen or had a problem where someone fights over this, if you are paying back the sign on bonus. 

Part of this makes it sound like you dropped a fighter into the free agent market he picked him up and now you want to try and get him back by having him drop him and you resigning him. But there is no way to guarantee that you are the one that gets him back. But I think something maybe getting lost in translation.

I won't speak to much on the other part about multiple accounts or usernames in discord, the only baring that potentially has is that if you are more seasoned that you appear and have been playing under a different name long enough to know how the game works. It's not a mistake of inexperience which gains you some sympathy. But I don't know nor care about the story behind all that, just throwing out why they may have mentioned it.

Hopefully you find some resolution, but this may not be the most effective way to work out a one-on-one issue, as people will just stoke the fire not realizing how personal you may be taking it.

You all have a good game and hope you can figure it out. Still confused alittle but its early here.

• Upvote 1

Just gonna say it here once and leave it at that, you have a spoiled brat mentality that is quite childish and you’re going on about an issue that is so redundant to anyone else. Having dealt with you and venom, your attempt at constantly trying to bash him when you’ve been doing so many underhanded things and are a hard person to deal with. You are very good at pulling a victim card about anything that doesn’t go your way, our alliance has been very helpful to you whenever you need anything at all and I literally handed you your last few wins. You were planning on blatantly plagiarizing Venoms organization by using its name with a twist and then when this was pointed out you tried to paint me as a bad person like I betrayed you in public discord chat. You have like 6 different accounts and have deleted multiple of them to try to cover your trail of multi abusing but to hint you in everybody knows who you are and we’re still helpful to you knowing that your ethics and play style in game are horrendous and rule breaking. If it’s such a problem then release the fighter and stop trying to come on forums and the discord chat to try to paint yourself as a victim over the littlest things. It’s fucking pathetic. You’re literally trying to paint one of the nicest and fairest guys on the game as some control freak over his roster who’s a dick. Grow up seriously lol

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

Also have a little weeper who follow me in each thread.  Name's @BenhornbyMMA. Real joke with punching bag instead of a head. Had losing everything it can be ever lose. Crap, would @skull know in which hands legendary Rick Piano - becoming a losing machine now. Ready to fight with this joke and Lamar in same evening by Burmese boxing. Same shite 100% !

Confused Dog GIF - Confused Dog Confused Dog - Discover & Share GIFs

Box em.

• Upvote 2

I house a fighter in the aforementioned org and while I personally haven't had many (if any) messages with the owner I don't see many issues. While yes you are 382k the org in and of itself is 378k+ which has possibly of having 382k+ and can only match what the roster has.

If it was a case of a FA being picked up and you want him somewhere else I usually find a kind message goes a long way (maybe use Google translate if English is not your first language for a more clear/somewhat precise message)

1 hour ago, Cardiomachine said:

Also have a little weeper who follow me in each thread.  Name's @BenhornbyMMA. Real joke with punching bag instead of a head. Had losing everything it can be ever lose. Crap, would @skull know in which hands legendary Rick Pianino - becoming a losing machine now. Ready to fight with this joke and Lamar in same evening by Burmese boxing. Same shite 100% !

I don't follow you on anything little man, the only time I've replied to was once when you was shit talking for no reason to me... I don't enjoying shit talking online little pleb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

Also have a little weeper who follow me in each thread.  Name's @BenhornbyMMA. Real joke with punching bag instead of a head. Had losing everything it can be ever lose. Crap, would @skull know in which hands legendary Rick Pianino - becoming a losing machine now. Ready to fight with this joke and Lamar in same evening by Burmese boxing. Same shite 100% !

I’ll only fight you in Miami you little shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2