The Greatest Event In Synchronicity HISTORY

Icon73

*If on mobile turn sideways

CLASH OF CHAMPIONS

1646580569SYN_885-1.jpg

On March 13th 2022, the biggest fight in MMATycoon history shall take place. A match 9 months in the making. 5x5 Minute rounds for the Heavyweight Championship of the world.

MAIN EVENT

14390840437078.png    VS.    15374944381258.gif

(C) Kilo Maluga vs. Karim Johnson

#1 P4P King and 20x World Heavyweight champion Kilo Maluga steps into the cage to defend his world title against #4 P4P fighter and GAMMA Heavyweight champion Karim Johnson.

These two have real beef, Calling each other out back and fourth after each win dating back to last year December. Speculation on the fight has gone on for even longer as fans have been calling for the fight since Karim's knockout of Hiro Manowaru dating back to June of 2021 

Can Kilo continue his reign of dominance over the sport or will Karim Johnson topple another legend on his way to becoming the king of a new era?

CO-MAIN EVENT

15162395617849.gif    VS.    15008468444893.gif

Cedric De Boise vs. Gary Sparxx

In an exciting heavyweight rematch Cedric De Boise will take on Gary Sparxx in a #1 contenders match. Will Gary be able to spark CDB again on his way to a rematch with Kilo or will the heavyweight Frenchman return the favor and show the world he's ready for the next level?

WORLD LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

23w21.jpg    VS.   15933567057650.png

(C) Yka Sonni vs. Joe Dinapoli

The new era of light heavyweight is upon is and its being led by Yka Sonni and Joe Dinapoli. After beating Just Whymer and Badr Al Din respectively both men are looking to stamp their name as the front runner of this new generation. Yka Sonni will look to build upon his historic SYN debut where he captured the world title as he aims to prove he is no one hit wonder. On the other Side Joe Dinapoli will look to cap off his story book run by taking home his first world title. Who will be the leader of the new school?

WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

9w2.jpg    VS.    33w6.jpg

(C) Sergey Shipilov vs. Dany Crosby

After demolishing Jean-Claude Marceau, #3 P4P fighter Sergey Shipilov looks to continue his run of devastation as he takes on former #1 P4P double champ Dany Crosby. The russian wrecking machine has finished 19 of his 22 wins and will be looking to add Crosby to that list of victims.

Since returning to 185 after a rough patch at 170 Dany Crosby looks to be having a career renaissance. No longer hampered by a weight cut, Crosby has been able to win three big fights in a row. With a 7-1 record in SYN at 185 many pundits have wondered why Crosby didn't stay there full time. Crosby looks to capture gold one more time before riding off into the sunset as one of the best to ever do it.

Will the old champion rise again?

WORLD BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

34b5.jpg    VS.    16339600581010.jpg

(C) Detkhunjon Sitsongrit vs. Otis Driftwood

Coming from the legendary Sitsongrit camp, Detkhunjon Sitsongrit hit the ground running in his return to SYN. Picking up right where his teammate Yodsawan Sitsongrit left off, he captured the World Bantamweight Championship then went on to avenge Yodsawan's loss to Wayne Williams, retiring him in the process. He then continued his run by taking out Killer Kidd in an exciting fast paced contest. he looks to keep the ball rolling as he takes on grizzled veteran Otis Driftwood.

After near retirement and a change in management, Otis Driftwood has had a career revival. winner of his last 5 in a row at 38 years old Otis is challenging for his first world title an a over 50 fight career. can the underdog complete the Cinderella story?

Stay tuned and check back March 9th for the official SYN 885 Pre-Fight press confrence with Kilo and Karim.

885_Press_Conference.jpg

PRESS CONFERENCE 

1637320271DL%20Freeman-1.gif
Kishion: Good evening everybody thanks for being here tonight. Kilo and Karim were supposed to answer questions at the same time but due to a brawl between both men we'll have to have them on stage separately. Kilo shall come out first.

14390840437078.png

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (37-7-0)

16431419148228.jpeg

Sebastian Helwani:

Good Evening Mr. Maluga, can I call you that?

or would you prefer to be referred to as Champ? Or perhaps Mr. Kilo?

14390840437078.png

Kilo:

You can call me many things, a coward you cannot. Proceed with questions please. When I'm not busy plundering YABAI's hype I am training in the gym full time.

16431419148228.jpeg

Sebastian Helwani:

Sorry champ, ill be quick. How is that training going so far? Rumor have been floating around that Puno has been giving you trouble in sparing. Critiques are citing your fight schedule saying you are over worked. Is there any truth to this?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

Iron sharpens iron. I have much respect for the Puno's. Fidel and Kajun are legends of the sport. But Jeronimo Puno couldn't last 9 seconds in cage with me. I think him and Karim share same mother. People think I am over worked, over trained, under paid, and under appreciated, and yes it's all true, but Just Bleed Gods demand blood.

schaub-1.jpg
Redacted Schwaub: 

Talmbout blood tribute, b? Grate pagan tradition, never performed it. What do you tell your SOY BOY HADERS who say your last blood tribunal wasn't good enough?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

There can never be enough blood.

N0e3GSbo_400x400.jpg

chugg mendenhall:

Will Karim Johnson be the toughest test of your career?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

Absolutely not.

N0e3GSbo_400x400.jpg
chugg mendenhall:

If not him, then who?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

Conor is the best Heavyweight not named Kilo Maluga.

schaub-1.jpg
Redacted Schwaub:

My down home thiggies keep talmbout the 'Mephis Fagdoor' being the nuts in the Karim stew, whaddya thingg?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

Next weeks headline: Karim gets Yung Dolph'd. City of Memphis mourning again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUf9XuY69Y54XRNwMroR

Luke Thompson:

Your former rival Mister Mcnasty recently retired. Some, including Mcnasty himself, are saying you're power changes careers. What's do you have to say to this?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

It's true. Once the blood tribute is paid in full the Gods bless me with the power to send souls into the shadow realm. I've cracked Conor's chin 3 times now. He may fall, but he comes back. He pays the Gods in blood. So there are exceptions, but only the most worthy.

schaub-1.jpg
Redacted Schwaub:

Talmbout blood tribute my mans? But whabout the messicans? My cashier at stawrlbuggs keeps telling me that my man Killa Beluga's a real thiccc boi who keeps slangin more dick than Ben Ladin. Dicey dicey.

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

Just like the Russians and the Japanese at Nanking, I am entitled to the spoils of war. To the victor goes the spoils, that is law.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhYLxKDYS_smwJ5Nl5Moi
Tuna Metlzer:

People have Called into question your competition. Many have said your record is proped up by no names like Zeta Knox and Vunipola Veainu and that it doesn't match up to the competition of Karim Johnson. He ended the reign of Hiro Manowaru who has never been the same since. He was also Also Combate Heavyweight champion. How does your competition stack up to his?

14390840437078.png
Kilo: 

Karim Johnson got smashed by McNasty and fled to GAMMA. And then Ghengis Kahn made Karim look like Bugs bunny in a pink dress in round 1. Come on man, I crush these guys.

Kishion:

Final question guys

16431419148228.jpeg
Sebastian Helwani:

what's your prediction for the fight?

14390840437078.png
Kilo:

First round knockout. Lots of blood. And still champion.

Kishion: 

Alright guys we shall have a brief intermission while we get Kilo out the building and Karim back in then we shall reconvene.

15374944381258.gif

Karim "Carnage" Johnson (22-4-0)

16431419148228.jpeg

Sebastian Helwani:

How's your training camp going?

15374944381258.gif
Karim:

i wanted to train at altitude for this fight but the rest of the camp didn't want to go abroad, i suggested going to Ben Nevis (the highest mountain in Britain) but the lads said it was too far from London. In the end we trained in Santino's flat which is on the 5th floor and 2 streets down from the gym, i hope it pays off.

16431419148228.jpeg
Sebastian Helwani:

rumors are swirling about the legendary sparing sessions between you a Cedric De Boise. How do you feel about his chances in the Co-Main event?

15374944381258.gif
Karim:

CDB is a beast, if he could stay out of the fromangerie he could go down to 185lbs and fight guys his own height but the man loves his cheese. He got sloppy for a moment and paid a big price in their last fight but he is so focussed right now i see him knocking Gary spark out!

N0e3GSbo_400x400.jpg
chugg mendenhall:

You had a rough patch coming into the GAMMA going 1-2 to start. What did you change to lead to the recent success?

15374944381258.gif
Karim:

I was partying way too much, the success came so early i got caught up in the high life. Now i'm more mature and professional in the way i lead my life that i only go out 5 or 6 nights a week and it has paid dividends.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUf9XuY69Y54XRNwMroR
Luke Thompson:

What do you say to the critics who cite your Mister Mcnasty loss reason to doubt you chances against Kilo?

15374944381258.gif
Karim:

I was embroiled in contract negotiations with 3 different promotions all offering me the world and i took my eye off the ball and as a result Mcnasty almost took my head off my shoulders. i'm coming into this Maluga fight with my sight firmly on the target so he can expect a tough fight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhYLxKDYS_smwJ5Nl5Moi
Tuna Meltzer:

what are The weaknesses you see in Kilos game and what will be your gameplan come fight night?

15374944381258.gif
Karim:

You have to respect Maluga, the man goes all out every time regardless if he wins or loses, all 44 of his fights have finished. I've watched him a long time and i know that is he is bleeder, he has been hit so many times his whole face is one big scar tissue and i could open that up with a slap. He said he wants to meet in the middle, i want to meet in middle too, he can provide the blood and i will provide the Carnage, i reckon the judges can put their feet up for this one

Kishion:

I'm sorry guys but thats all the time we have, thank you for being here tonight and we'll see you Sunday!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

Kilo Maluga v Karim Johnson
Cedric De Boise v Gary Sparxx 
Yka Sonni  v Joe Dinapoli 
Sergey Shipilov  v Dany Crosby 
Jean-Claude Marceau v Edison Atunes 
Kento Kawamata v Dempsey ONeill 
Evan Duvernay v Juodasis Vaiduoklis 
Detkhunjon Sitsongrit v Otis Driftwood
Ri Zaadha v Serhey Rishkinov
Hannu Karpo v James Noir

• Upvote 2

smrmnnzjrtw71.jpg?auto=webp&s=59ebad4752

Abu Schaubi

Wassup my thiggas and thiggettes. Is your boy Abu Schaubi with the first weekly eshun of the Big Brown Breagdown, named after my Souper Bowel. Grate movemint, never haddit.

This breagdon is brought to you by ballshearer.org. Take it from a tomcat like myself, you need to groom your nudds.

Also brought to you by Tiger Diccc whiggsy. Taste like terpentine, price like gold.

Eeeenywaze, where. Do. I. Begin. Lasst weegend wuz a blur, my mans. After performing at my sold out comedy show in Sheboygan, I was contacted by Key Shawn Mathis about making a little breagdune for his upcoming THICCC BOI fight.

This weegn, my boy Killa Beluga is defending his tiddle against GEMMA champignon Karen Johnny.

Mawloogie is a b-b-b-beast of a fighter, and the NICEST guy. Used to train with him all the time in Rio. Never meddim

Caramel Jones is a k-k-k-k-killer and a murlderler who has GADOOSHED Mentos Caralarm's entire roster. He also has a hogoso on him.

Kilt Waluigi should be the favorite hair, budd he also bleeds like Farrah Fawcett. There might be a dicey situation if Khabib Jonjon manages to land on him and the soy boy referee decides to stawp the fight.

PREDICTION: Kiwi Macarena RD1 KO

• Upvote 9

265 lbs, Synchronicity

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga

1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpgPerkele! [1867]SynCity Fightwear [5866]

Conquer [6010]PWNAGE™ [5868]1542133419HGH3.png

1541191820minilogoball.png1638117968pwnageelitethumbvisiblefast.gif1424071380buriedalivelogothumb.png
1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.pngPaddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]1633282895newnewcrngtbn.jpg

Kilo steps off the scale after weighing in at 263 pounds of premium heavyweight Pacific Islander beef.

"It is an honor to fight in front of legendary @FrankyFin for this event. Without Franky, there is no Syn. Without Syn, I am only the champ at orgs like GAMMA, SMASH, and Combate. I accept Karim Johnson's gentlemen's agreement to meet in the middle of the cage. Let's stand and bang. We will see if he has the mettle to meet in the middle. If he runs, I will walk him down and destroy him with 8 points of contact. Win, lose, or draw, there will be blood tomorrow."

• Upvote 3

On 3/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, Rambo said:

Kilo Maluga v Karim Johnson
Cedric De Boise v Gary Sparxx 
Yka Sonni  v Joe Dinapoli 
Sergey Shipilov  v Dany Crosby 
Jean-Claude Marceau v Edison Atunes 
Kento Kawamata v Dempsey ONeill 
Evan Duvernay v Juodasis Vaiduoklis 
Detkhunjon Sitsongrit v Otis Driftwood
Ri Zaadha v Serhey Rishkinov
Hannu Karpo v James Noir

Ops… Not as easy as Al Din was for Di Napoli, but we still got it, nice predicts lmao

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, igorspb77 said:

Ops… Not as easy as Al Din was for Di Napoli, but we still got it, nice predicts lmao

Joe got molly whopped by a declining version of Badr in the first round.

Round 4 or Round 5 and Joe would be ☠️ rn.

BUT not only did Joe decline the first fight offer vs Badr for more "training time", he was also scared of a 5 round fight.

Prediction: Joe is a flash in the pan at LHW. BRH destined to be nuked by fighters with power. He'll run (request release) from Syn after 2-3 losses.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 9:03 AM, Rambo said:

Joe got molly whopped by a declining version of Badr in the first round.

Round 4 or Round 5 and Joe would be ☠️ rn.

BUT not only did Joe decline the first fight offer vs Badr for more "training time", he was also scared of a 5 round fight.

Prediction: Joe is a flash in the pan at LHW. BRH destined to be nuked by fighters with power. He'll run (request release) from Syn after 2-3 losses.

lol didnt decline any 5 round offer mate, asked for one more week indeed, but actually I'd prefer to fight 5 rounds, would retire your guy the same way he did, that declining version of a weak fighter who enjoyed some moments of absence of competition, 31-19-0 lmao what a fantastic card man, congratz!

3 hours ago, igorspb77 said:

lol didnt decline any 5 round offer mate, asked for one more week indeed, but actually I'd prefer to fight 5 rounds, would retire your guy the same way he did, that declining version of a weak fighter who enjoyed some moments of absence of competition, 31-19-0 lmao what a fantastic card man, congratz!

There's a list of managers out there that people know are difficult and pussies when it comes to the fighting sim... you're on this list amigo. but I'm sure you, as a descendant of nazi's fleeing to South America to avoid persecution by the GREATEST county of all TIME: AMERICA, you're accustomed to lists. Aren't you Igor? Like the list of fighters you're willing to accept fights with after you sign a contract. aka cherry picking.

Mohammed Kahn #7 P4P vs Joe Dinopoli #9 P4P

16203395128490.jpg

but the real #1 LHW is willing to accept #2 LHW challenge for the throne.

What say you?

Kahn accepts the fight.

Does Joe?

🦗🦗🦗🦗

• Upvote 1