Synchronicity Official News Conference

Icon73

Press Conference

Press_Conference.gif

1637320271DL%20Freeman-1.gif

Keyshawn Stacks

Good evening everybody and welcome. As owner and CEO of Synchronicity I'm here to give you guys the latest headed in to our 12th anniversary show Supernova!

MERGER!

1611549240output_dZ4ek6.gif

We have succesfully bought and mergered with the premier 350k organization

Hardcore Fighting Championship

This means a influx of young exciting new talent to bring fresh competition to synchronicity for the months to come. Welcome new managers and best of luck!

PPV RECORD!!!!!!

Our most recent event BROKE the SYN PPV record of

SYN Supernova XI 431,654 buys *chuck era

Supernova VIII 426,573 clean

Clash Of Champions sold 436,157!!!!!

This means the event lived up to its billing of greatest event in org history!

1646580569SYN_885-1.jpg

Partnerships

Next on the docket I'm proud to announce our newest partnerships

1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg    1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

Convicted Trap House & Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

Going forward our official event partner will be convicted trap house while our official "Of The Night" award sponsor will be Paddy's Enhancing Drugs who will provide free supplements to award winners.

Go check out our latest sponsors.

Returning Champion?

I would also like to confirm the rumors that have been stirring up in the media lately. Former unified Pulse and SYN Bantamweight champion Wayne Williams will be returning to SYN for one last swansong at greatness. We are in many talks right now to see who his first opponent might be so keep a ear on the situation, more details to come soon.

15841025556547.jpg

Wayne Williams

Synchronicity Hall Of Fame Class of 2022

1597356187images.jpg

I would like to announce that Synchronicity shall be doing its first official Hall Of Fame ceremony. It shall be the first of what will be a annual tradition. This years Hall Of Fame ceremony shall take place April 23rd, the day before Supernova. Here is our first class that will be inducted

5b6.jpg

Matt Miller

×7 Synchronicity Featherweight Champion

Olympic Silver medalist representing Synchronicity

43b9.jpg

Brick Tires

×7  Synchronicity Heavyweight Champion

7-0 in title fights in Synchronicity

14277467597497.jpg

Helix Cabrera

×5 Synchronicity Lightweight Champion

Olympic Gold medalist representing Synchronicity

30w3.jpg

Vincent Vinetto

×7 Synchronicity Light-Heavyweight Champion

21 wins in Synchronicity

manager_avatar.jpg

Estefan Chiscano (1928) 

Managed two SYN Hall Of Fame fighters

Cee Digits and Earl Lee Swagger

These 4 fighters and 1 manger will make up our first official Annual Synchronicity Hall Of Fame class. We thank them for letting us be apart of their storied careers.

Alright thats all I have for you guys tonight. Thank you for coming to my press conference!

1637320271DL%20Freeman-1.gif

• Upvote 9

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

We are glad to form a partnership with Syn.
It only made sense, given how many of the top p4p guys we have partnerships with, as well as the young top talent that has joined our ranks.
We will happilly reward Syn event award winners with some freebies in their mailbox.

Paddy will be represented at any possible Syn afterparty as well!
Best Joe Rogan GIFs | Gfycat

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, lotos said:

You got schooled in the art of war!

Kilo didn't take Hippopotamus Jackson seriously.

Kilo's cardio clearly wasn't up to par, because even though the game labels his cardio "elite", he was gassed after 2 body punches during hockey fighting... which may seem absurd, until you realize that Hippopotamus Jackson has been taking PED supplements and now has mythical level punching power that makes Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee look like n00bs.

This "KO Power" aside, Kilo was just trying to catch his breath until the 2nd round. He was never asleep on in danger of being rendered unconscious. So is it even punching power at all? #EarlyStoppage

Or was it high tech chinese neuro link infused gloves that sap the energy right out of a body with a pinch of electricity similar to a stun gun or taser?

TBD.

Til we meet again.

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

i was trying to negotiate a better deal for my number 2 fighter, they jumped the gun and entered Kilo in the Olympics "to chase Karim", he won't have to look far, we will meet again in the final. 

when KJ ended Kilo's streak and won the belt, he stole something very dear to Kilo.

Now Kilo is out to eat his children and stomp on his testicles 😈

• Upvote 2

ElnM6oaUcAAz3BL.jpg

Abu Schaubi

Wassup my thiggas n thiggettes. Is yo boi Abu Schaubi bagg wif a Glib Blown Brageton of this wiggen Shuncrishitty mane even. Juss like las weegun wigodda couplo 1-2 THICCC BOIS dugin itowlt for all the maples.

This episode is brouttayou by manthongs.cz. Like any real alpha stud, I like to let my buns air oud while either gointo the bitch or lounginround my holwm. Manthongs.cz is a B-B-B-BEAST of a man thong producer, coverin you and your man-ass' every need. Use the promo quad 'shuddone' at cheggowlt to safe 14% off of your neggs man thong. Thass S H U doupel D owns.

Eeeenywaist, lessgeddo breaglin dune dis lil scrabb.

dis weeglun, Aleggs Baloney is fitin Poopy Nagazaki. Talmbout dat teriyaki soose, buppa?

Antti Bazooga is a straight ub MURLDERER my mans. He has knogged owlt more peobledan Bing Crosby. Talmbout the comedian who rapes, not the Cribment singer. You'll finger it owl.

Prolapse Tanooki is Asian as SHIDDD, b.

I fully eggsept Alkie Kalinka to lite Propane Salami ubb like a Mongolian Chritmos tree, b.

Dassit for the weegly Ben Bloon Banjo. We oud!

• Upvote 5

On 3/18/2022 at 10:17 AM, Ramirez said:

i was trying to negotiate a better deal for my number 2 fighter, they jumped the gun and entered Kilo in the Olympics "to chase Karim", he won't have to look far, we will meet again in the final. 

If KJ grows the fuzzies to rematch Kilo before the Olympics. Kilo is available as early as 3/28.

@scottxbandz rally the memphis kids.