NFL Fantasy Football 22-23 Season

Offline Draft date  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which works best for you

• August 31rst (after the end of Preseason)
    • August 24th

This is just an Interest/Sign Up thread for now, I will push things along near the end of Summer. 

I told myself i will never do another Offline draft again, but if that's what we want to do. I guess I will.

Signups

1 Myself

2 Skizz

3 Chuck

4 Bazzypants

5 Gwad

6 Jackking

7 The List 2.0

8 Raidercecil

9 ArtieBanks

10 Gonzasco

On 5/8/2022 at 11:56 PM, The1rstSaint said:

This is just an Interest/Sign Up thread for now, I will push things along near the end of Summer. 

I told myself i will never do another Offline draft again, but if that's what we want to do. I guess I will.

Signups

1 Myself

2 Skizz

3 Icon

4 Bazzypants

@Skizz81@Alfred@bazzypants@gwad12345@Jackking@kenlow73@Icon73    Sorry if i forgot any of the other players from last year. Let me know who is down for this season???

Sure, I'm in

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really interested in using the ESPN platform so probably best to replace me. Not tryna be annoying but just overall consensus on fantasy sites and forums is Yahoo is clearly the best platform and I tend to agree after using both. This is ESPECIALLY true for mobile users as Yahoo app is miles better (website wise its a close debate). I don't have a computer so app matters the most to me.

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

I'm not really interested in using the ESPN platform so probably best to replace me. Not tryna be annoying but just overall consensus on fantasy sites and forums is Yahoo is clearly the best platform and I tend to agree after using both. This is ESPECIALLY true for mobile users as Yahoo app is miles better (website wise its a close debate). I don't have a computer so app matters the most to me.

No problem.

Season begins on September 8th so we will start the Offline draft either August 24th or the 31rst. Any insight would be welcomed here, I would think the 31rst may be the best option. Preseason wraps up on the 28th. We had a pretty smooth draft last year with the Discord channel set up and with everyone chipping in to help with keeping things organized.

If there are any requests for the Format feel free to pitch in your thoughts as well. I for one wouldn't mind throwing one IDP (Individual Defensive player) into the mix, only if there is more interest than myself though. Simple is always good though so a standard league format is more than welcome.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

What a pathetic defensive performance when a guy can catch a ball 2 yards pass the line of scrimmage, completely fall down, get up, and run for an additional 15 yards for the touchdown without being touched. I kind of want to congratulate Swift for pulling it off but I just can't terrible defensive job by Washington there.