League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

Jesse-James Hopson was utterly flabbergasted and repulsed by the outrageous blasphemy and propaganda produced by Team Alfred.

JJ went on to tell reporters, “Despite these ludicrous accusations, that are so wild and far from the truth, they did get one thing right… my ass was smelly that day… I was tending to my herd and before the fight and didn’t get time to shower”

JJ said whilst scratching his immaculate beard and picking mutton out of his teeth with a knife.

“You were all there and seen it yourself in the crowd, on tv and in the news reports. There was no vommitting, they are just being preposterous. Barnaby came in with a predictable set of punches in bunches, I took him to the mat and stomped him out on the ground.”

“Also, I landed the exact same amount of strikes as their self proclaimed striker… Next fight, in 8 weeks, I’ll stand and bang with my opponent, whomever it may be… I’ll truely shock the world. Now get out of my stable, these horseshoes won’t clean themselves”

JJ returned to his stable work, and turned his country music back on. Despite said country music being “Old town road” by Lil nas X… he still classified it as country.

B745536D-B5A8-4002-8B7C-21BD0AB5700E.jpeg

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

The only thing 'country' about this phony is the frankly disconcerting amount of sister thumping he does.

Y’know for a team going 3 wins 1 loss, I thought you would be a tad more gracious.

I’m glad I’m on Team Gwad. He’s a gracious, humble, near perfect specimen.

• Upvote 1

League if Madness Week 3 Preview

Week 2 has left Team Alfred with their heads held high after a clean sweep, this means nothing to Team Gwad though as they continue their focus heading into Week 3. 

Coach Gwad had a little pep talk with the boys after the fights that seemed to bring up the Moral pretty intensely. As Team Alfed waited in the CFC Training Facilities for Week 3's Fight Announcements, a loud KILL ALFRED chant was heard getting closer and closer as Team Gwad arrives to the Party. 

Coach Alfred looks to be ready to make his first fight selection as the participants wait in eagerness. 

Alfred: This week at Bantamweight it's time for "The Shig" Gaston Juncker to get out there and do his thing! He will meet The Mini Viking Adrian Karlsson.

Gaston makes his way for the stare down, as one of the camera men ask him to remove his racing helmet. Juncker just shoves him by the face and continues his walk. Adrian Karlsson then does a pretty graphic Viking battle ritual that involved some otter sacrifices and urination, it was pretty classy if I must say. These two are locked in for their stare down as Karlsson smears some blood on the race helmet of Juncker. Gaston, cool as a cucumber retaliates with a simple thumbs up.

Alfred: Holy molly, that fight looks fun, but this next one may be the fight we all been waiting for.

Alfred: At Super Heavyweight representing Team Alfred is our #1 Pick Dante McGinley. He will meet Team Gwads #1 pick Temujin Namkhai.

McGinley and Namkhai are having known of the Shenanigans as they meet face to face. Both men have absolutely nothing to say. Dante gives Temujin a nod, and both men head back to their respected Teams.

Week 3 Bantamweight Fight Analysis

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gaston Juncker vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adrian Karlsson

Gaston Juncker                      Adrian Karlsson

"The SHIG" Gaston Juncker fights out of Vianden, Luxembourg where he was well known for two things, his Grappling prowess and his Go Kart racing Legacy. Juncker began as a Submission wrestler at the age of 13 where he gained much notoriety in his Country. It wasn't until he met Kronos Doomsday though that he decided to try a career in MMA and now holds a Purple Belt under his Instructor. Juncker looks to be progressing nicely since joining the LOM field as well, which could be a problem for the rest of the competitors

Adrian Karlsson of Malmo, Sweden never leaves his home without his Axe So don't be Surprised when he brings it cage side tomorrow. Adrian has been fighting in the streets of Malmo for years now, and it's been said he once decapitated a former Swedish politician's rubber duckie. He has shown some good skills in both Kickboxing and Wrestling and has impressed coach Gwad with his Big heart. This guy has a gnarly beard for an 18-year-old which can be a bit intimidating, well that and his Axe of course.

We know Karlsson has Heart and improving wrestling but the question here is how his Striking efficiency will fair. Juncker has a legit grappling pedigree, and it should be expected that Hes going for a Takedown at some point.

Week 3 Super Heavyweight Fight Analysis

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dante McGinley vs Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Temujin Namkhai

Dante McGinley                     Temujin Namkhai

Dante Mcginley was born in Ghana but moved to Alsace, France at a young age with his parents. McGinley drew comparisons to the legend Kimbo Slice himself with his Street fighting accolades collecting a record of 147 wins and just a single loss. With his Street fighting reputation, it has drawn a lot of heat towards him from some of the fighters with more traditional MMA Backgrounds. McGinley though is just here to piss excellence and give no f$$ks. Trying to find his Street fights anywhere is also near impossible, so not much is known what his style really is.

Temujjin Namkhai alias "The KHAAAAAN" is a monstruous Wrestler out of Kharkhorin, Mongolia. He is best known for his insane training techniques and his Training Diet as well. Namkhai is also Mongolia's World's Strongest Man-boy and can be seen walking the streets of Kharkhorin daily, carrying a wagon with his 5 wives in it with just one arm. His pa filled his baby bottles with Horse Milk and to this day, Temu still carries that bottle with him and is known to drink upwards to 10 gallons of horse milk a day. 

These two specimens are frightening to say the least, there is a good reason they were chosen respectively as their teams #1 picks. This Saturday at the CFC Arena we will see which of these absolute Beasts are the best #1 pick.

Two more Participants will move on to the Quarter finals, and this #1 vs #1 fight brings back some LOM memories as LOM 1 kicked off with #1's going head-to-head in Week 1. Coincidentally McGinley is managed by the same guy that has driven the career of the Inaugural LOM winner Mohammed Kahn Team Camara's #1 pick. Two fun fights for week 3, and I can't wait to see who comes out on top this week.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

Did the other team forget we were fighting? They threw 7 punches between them total and did nothing else. Mini Hopson must be wondering what kind of circus he got himself into.

Fun fact: Jesse James-Hopson actually used to work for a circus before being tricked into the white panel van of the King of Consent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gonzasco said:

Phil Sprintin (390382)

16660739346971.jpg

"I now know that GWad was responsible for sending a foreign agent to my camp, undercover, to blackmail me. I can assure you that the fake intern, Monica Jewinski, has been discovered, and in dealing with her, heads were blown."

Now that's a real American right there god bless. A shame the Nazis sent you to be a sacrificial lamb.

• Upvote 1

ALFRED'S KAMPF

Chapter 3: Die Dezimierung der Liebe

Sometimes we have to do things that are not nice in order for things to be better.

I received intelligence early on that the far left communist pig Gwad had been observed to be rather close with another from his camp. Further reconnaissance revealed that not only was this other person shockingly of adult age but that it was none other than his second in command Billy Arseworth. On my orders, my scouts remained in place for many days and observed from safe distance. After they had collected enough info they returned back with all the deep and dirty doings of this unholy coupling. One thing was immediately apparent; this was no mere fleeting fling, no sir! This was love. The real thing.

smiling-male-gay-couple-drinking-wine-wh

As soon as I had finished reading all the details of this touching, tender love affair, my stomach knotted in anticipating of what must be done. How could I be so callous though? Could I really stoop so low as to destroy the deep love of these two men? Was this proof that communists were able to form actual consensual relationships? I shook the thoughts out of my mind. It didn’t matter. The path ahead was clear. I called for my hired assassin known as the Red Shinobi.

My meeting with the Red Shinobi was brief. He brought along his young charge Dante McGinley who just stood there menacingly whilst staring daggers into nothing much at all. The Red Shinobi smiled widely as I told him my plans to demoralise camp Gwad by taking out their leaders lover. He told me to consider it done. And it was.

On the day, McGinley punished the poor heavily oiled and scantily clad young Asian boy that the degenerate Billy Arseworth had put forward for battle. And I’m here to tell you that it was no fight, indeed it was a massacre. One that Arseworth and Gwad seemed to be enjoying rather too much if you ask me. Shrieks of joy sounded from their direction as the sickening thuds of McGinley’s shins connecting with Namkhai’s thighs shook the building. Giggles of delight as McGinley gigantic iron fist made odd shapes of Namkhai’s skull. In the end, Arseworth could even be seen squirming in ecstasy as Gwad pinched his nipples while a battered Namkhai fell to his knees and the traumatised referee jumped in to put an end to the barbarism.

They were so happy. Happy, that is, until the realisation of what this meant took hold of them. Then the panic. Oh, the desperate look of panic and shock slapped across their faces as they realised they would now be parted! Their great love affair was now over for Gwad’s right hand man Billy Arseworth would be sent away from the tournament for good. Eliminated from the competition and eliminated from Gwad’s bed. A massive blow to their campaign of evil though at some great cost to love.

Though topping this result would have been damn near impossible, our second victory was still rather exquisite. Dirty Panda hating treacherous slime Dildo the Manager and his Viking LARPer friend Adrian Karlsson were dispatched within one round by our brave and noble warrior Gaston “SHIG Heil” Juncker and his manager Verrücktes Pferd. You may recall at the start of the tournament, Dildo had the chance to save himself from the disgusting clutches of Team Gwad and be re-united with his then Panda alliance mates who had joined the forces of good. Clearly the promise of debauched sauna orgies was too much for a degenerate such as he to deny and he not only abandoned his Panda pals but declined the opportunity to join the winning team as well. A fool for sure but what can you do?

Wer sich mit Hunden hinlegt, steht mit Flöhen auf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

ALFRED'S KAMPF

Chapter 3: Die Dezimierung der Liebe

Sometimes we have to do things that are not nice in order for things to be better.

I received intelligence early on that the far left communist pig Gwad had been observed to be rather close with another from his camp. Further reconnaissance revealed that not only was this other person shockingly of adult age but that it was none other than his second in command Billy Arseworth. On my orders, my scouts remained in place for many days and observed from safe distance. After they had collected enough info they returned back with all the deep and dirty doings of this unholy coupling. One thing was immediately apparent; this was no mere fleeting fling, no sir! This was love. The real thing.

smiling-male-gay-couple-drinking-wine-wh

As soon as I had finished reading all the details of this touching, tender love affair, my stomach knotted in anticipating of what must be done. How could I be so callous though? Could I really stoop so low as to destroy the deep love of these two men? Was this proof that communists were able to form actual consensual relationships? I shook the thoughts out of my mind. It didn’t matter. The path ahead was clear. I called for my hired assassin known as the Red Shinobi.

My meeting with the Red Shinobi was brief. He brought along his young charge Dante McGinley who just stood there menacingly whilst staring daggers into nothing much at all. The Red Shinobi smiled widely as I told him my plans to demoralise camp Gwad by taking out their leaders lover. He told me to consider it done. And it was.

On the day, McGinley punished the poor heavily oiled and scantily clad young Asian boy that the degenerate Billy Arseworth had put forward for battle. And I’m here to tell you that it was no fight, indeed it was a massacre. One that Arseworth and Gwad seemed to be enjoying rather too much if you ask me. Shrieks of joy sounded from their direction as the sickening thuds of McGinley’s shins connecting with Namkhai’s thighs shook the building. Giggles of delight as McGinley gigantic iron fist made odd shapes of Namkhai’s skull. In the end, Arseworth could even be seen squirming in ecstasy as Gwad pinched his nipples while a battered Namkhai fell to his knees and the traumatised referee jumped in to put an end to the barbarism.

They were so happy. Happy, that is, until the realisation of what this meant took hold of them. Then the panic. Oh, the desperate look of panic and shock slapped across their faces as they realised they would now be parted! Their great love affair was now over for Gwad’s right hand man Billy Arseworth would be sent away from the tournament for good. Eliminated from the competition and eliminated from Gwad’s bed. A massive blow to their campaign of evil though at some great cost to love.

Though topping this result would have been damn near impossible, our second victory was still rather exquisite. Dirty Panda hating treacherous slime Dildo the Manager and his Viking LARPer friend Adrian Karlsson were dispatched within one round by our brave and noble warrior Gaston “SHIG Heil” Juncker and his manager Verrücktes Pferd. You may recall at the start of the tournament, Dildo had the chance to save himself from the disgusting clutches of Team Gwad and be re-united with his then Panda alliance mates who had joined the forces of good. Clearly the promise of debauched sauna orgies was too much for a degenerate such as he to deny and he not only abandoned his Panda pals but declined the opportunity to join the winning team as well. A fool for sure but what can you do?

Wer sich mit Hunden hinlegt, steht mit Flöhen auf

Nothing will end GWad and Billy's great love affair. Not your jackboots, not your gas chambers. Nothing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2