25. Team Alfred selects Pika Choo

26. Team Gwad selects Cole Lake

Round 14 

27. Team Alfred selects Uncle Sam Milby

28. Team Gwad selects Dillo The Manager

Round 15

29. Team Alfred selects Shae St-Marseille

30. Team Gwad selects Cody Lake

The Trade between Dillo is still on the table I will reach out to both managers individually and see if they agree to the terms.

Next step we will now have from here until Creation date to decide which managers fight at which W/C either 135 or 265+. I will help the coaches if needed, this will be Discussed in your selective Team Discord channels. As for Creation currently at 510 creations to go so I anticipate a month or two away.

Then I can finally get the schedule worked out, and we can start selecting Week 1's Matchups(Two fights per week, one at 135 and one at 265+) that Gwad will have control of. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

Up to you. Makes little difference to me but I have two of your Alliance mates on my team and thought you might all want to stick together. If that's not the case then I'm fine with trading you back to the losing team. 

“Makes little difference to me” shows Fuhrer Winterbottom doesn’t care for his own people!

slimy and despicable act.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

“Makes little difference to me” shows Fuhrer Winterbottom doesn’t care for his own people!

slimy and despicable act.

No, it just shows he cares about what they want to do! He gave them the option to stick with the rest of his own alliance or stay where he is. Alfred is a caring dictator, he didn't even force me to make this post... at gunpoint... with family hostages.... and compromising information.

Also Dillo if you do end up happily choosing Team Alfredo Sauce and Shae is ok with their transfer, it will complete it where team Gwad has all 4 Mythic guys and the Sauce have all 3 Panda guys. Rivalry!

13 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

Why would he join the other panda guys at Alfred when it lowers his chances of success ?

The only way it lowers his chances is if he doesn't believe in his own abilities. Regardless if there are teams there is still only going to be one winner each division. I'll take whatever division I'm in.

7 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

The only way it lowers his chances is if he doesn't believe in his own abilities. Regardless if there are teams there is still only going to be one winner each division. I'll take whatever division I'm in.

Lol exactly, unless maybe there's an expectation that the coaches are going to hold your hand every training session and also roll your prospects for you?

26 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

Why would he join the other panda guys at Alfred when it lowers his chances of success ?

So then he can get a shot at a few easier matchups early on before the individual part of the game kicks in? :P

44 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

A little off topic but do you remember months ago you told me I wasn't good enough to be in Big Wave ?
Because I do.

Hopefully you and I get paired up first so I can eliminate you and get you out of this tournament like you so desperately want.

35 minutes ago, Daudy said:

and also roll your prospects for you?

Respect for this comment.

36 minutes ago, Daudy said:

So then he can get a shot at a few easier matchups early on before the individual part of the game kicks in? :P

This doesn't make sense... if he wanted easy fights he would have chosen to fight for Gwad... only CK poses a legitimate threat now that Action Jackson is on Gwad

8 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

A little off topic but do you remember months ago you told me I wasn't good enough to be in Big Wave ?
Because I do.

Hopefully you and I get paired up first so I can eliminate you and get you out of this tournament like you so desperately want.

oooh spicy meatballs! Let's make this happen people! 😬

8 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

This doesn't make sense... if he wanted easy fights he would have chosen to fight for Gwad... only CK poses a legitimate threat now that Action Jackson is on Gwad

Using the power of leaping to conclusions and small sample size, I have a 100% win record vs AJ and Gwad (with the same guy coincidentally), but have never beaten Alfredo. Me having not faced him yet at all has no implication on this stat, nor does it count when you use the same flimsy statistical methods against me.

Therefore Alfredo is the KING KONG of MMAtycoon. You better tremble. He will sweep us all. It's his tournament to win and we're only the pawns. It's the league of madness and only a madman will win!

4 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

Because I do.

Respect for this comment.

I'm sure you can ask anyone, I have been playing this game for 10 years and I would never tell anyone they aren't good enough. That's not the type of person I am. And I haven't told anyone they weren't good enough. There are several people I told as it's posted both on the Big Wave MMA page and at the beginning of the forum page that a manager is required to have at least 25 fights before having a fighter in Big Wave. And it even says and have told people that is to help keep multi-accounts out of it, as well as give people a chance to learn the game first before being thrown in against people who have been playing the game for a while and lose interest in the game. You are right have no clue who you are and don't remember and since you accused me of it now I'm going to say something along those lines, you must not have been worth me remembering.

37 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Well if people want to call people out then I want a long time buddy and someone I know is a hard challenge I want Action Jackson first round.

Bro if you wanted to quit the tourney that bad you didn't have to throw in the towel and come back just to get eliminated first round... coulda just stayed out of it and kept some dignity...