League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

19 minutes ago, KingofConsent said:

So one more spot… then when do the coaches draft?

Looks like 1 more yep, I will continue to add people to the reserve least though as there is always at least one manager who goes MIA. As for the Draft I don't want to get that underway to soon. We will wait till the 600 Fighter creations to go mark.

Currently we are at 1050ish to go.

4 hours ago, KingofConsent said:

Pony boy?! I’m the best manager here :) only time will prove it… I want to make a name for myself, and it starts here.

Tournaments are good way to do that when just starting out. It's how I originally made a name for myself many many years ago when I just started the first time. Left the game twice for 1+ years each time before coming back.

5 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Tournaments are good way to do that when just starting out. It's how I originally made a name for myself many many years ago when I just started the first time. Left the game twice for 1+ years each time before coming back.

Good to know the method to my madness works!

On 9/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

I hope they have to fight over who gets stuck with me. Like no you take Ikki. No you take Ikki. No you take Ikki. Hey we are cool with fighting a man down. 😂 I mean they say there is a fine line between love and hate so. I'll count it as they love me, they love me, all the .... Love me.

Team Alfredo has you at the bottom of the draft board. right below alex k.