League of Madness 3 "Midgets and Monsters"

The1rstSaint

71 creations til 390K hits, with that said it's fair to see some time next week(If not well hell, wtf)

I will PM EVERYONE one last time SATURDAY with a heads up.

Also, I am giving everyone a first come first serve shot to get test fights at an event Louie will be booking for the following Saturday after the creation date. Of course, @Dilloooand @KingofConsent If you guys are still hosting test events as well you may want to book them for any day after Next Sunday.  The safe bet would be to book now for a Tuesday or Wednesday, IMO.

If you want on Louie's event for CEC PM me with how many fighters, you need tested, and I will jot you down on the list(First come, first served). When the event is full, I will announce it in here. I know a lot of managers may already have plans where they test or if they test but if you need a test hit me up.

Finally, @AlVandalif you're out there read your PM's mate, need to know if you're in or out?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

71 creations til 390K hits, with that said it's fair to see some time next week(If not well hell, wtf)

I will PM EVERYONE one last time SATURDAY with a heads up.

Also, I am giving everyone a first come first serve shot to get test fights at an event Louie will be booking for the following Saturday after the creation date. Of course, @Dilloooand @KingofConsent If you guys are still hosting test events as well you may want to book them for any day after Next Sunday.  The safe bet would be to book now for a Tuesday or Wednesday, IMO.

If you want on Louie's event for CEC PM me with how many fighters, you need tested, and I will jot you down on the list(First come, first served). When the event is full, I will announce it in here. I know a lot of managers may already have plans where they test or if they test but if you need a test hit me up.

Finally, @AlVandalif you're out there read your PM's mate, need to know if you're in or out?

We're still on for Test fights. Message me in game for anything involving the LOM tests

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2022 at 5:07 PM, The1rstSaint said:

Fighter Creation will be Novemeber 6th

Creation Requirements

All fighters must meet required age and weight 

Age=18 years old

Weight- Bantamweights must be 135-145 upon creation Super Heavyweights 285-300 upon creation (Must maintain this weight throughout the tourny)

Must be your own Creation

Testing will be available (Managers will have two weeks to test fighters before the Fighter Lock In)

Fighter Lock In Novemeber 20th (Each Manager will need to announce which fighter they will be selecting by this date)

Managers will have 2 months to train their fighters that will start at the Creation date of November 6th-December 31st(55 Days)

Fight Schedule

Gwad has control of the fight selections for Week 1

Week 1 December 31rst

Week 2 January 7th

Week 3 January 14th

Week 4 January 21rst

Week 5 January 28th

Week 6 February 4th

Week 7 February 11th  (Final four fights will take place)

Round Two (Semi Finals) March 4th

Matchups will be selected based on Teams so if there are 4 guys from the same team matchups will be selected at Random. If there are two from each team (1 from 1 team and 3 from the other) The coach whose team has the best finishing rate will select the matchups. 

Round Three (Finals) April 1rst (April fools day lol)

Just updated the Schedule on the first post, any questions feel free to ask.

18 hours ago, KingofConsent said:

Yeah what happens when I Flash Ko Maurice first round… can we all pick on him for being trash?

u lucky i been on autobot mode, i would've stomped a bum like u a long time ago. Ask the Smesh Hoes about me, they losing members because of me