14B - Winning bid of $50k from Jason Hopson :winner:

15 - Winning bid of $50k from Gut Punch :winner:

16 - Winning bid of $175k from John Daugherty :winner:

17 - Winning bid of $50k from Bob Slay :winner:

18 - Winning bid of $50k from Ben Hornby :winner:

19 - Winning bid of $50k from Ben Hornby :winner:

21 - Winning bid of $50k from P J Jones :winner:

22 - Winning bid of $50k from P J Jones :winner:

Thank you all!!! I will send out messages in game shortly.

20 hours ago, silverback said:

All open auctions have closed.

17 - Winning bid of $50k from Bob Slay :winner:

Thank you all!!! I will send out messages in game shortly.

Note: not avatary enough and too old unless you have a 60 year old fighter.

2 minutes ago, silverback said:

Guess I will have to watermark my avatars and send the unmarked avatar once sold.

An avatar that was recently sold at auction (14B) was submitted by someone who did not bid.

The rat piece of shit is Sixty Nine (142512)

Just a heads up to other Avatar creators.

#BlackList

Unfortunately, watermarking won't matter.  These shits that steal the avatars do it by either downloading it directly from another fighter who has the avatar on, or by going to the approved avatar page and grabbing it from there and re-submitting it.  The sad part here, is that unlike some that are stolen but there has been a bit of time passed in between approval of the first original and then the stolen one, this one was taken probably days apart so you'd have hoped the people doing the approving would have noticed that.

15 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Unfortunately, watermarking won't matter.  These shits that steal the avatars do it by either downloading it directly from another fighter who has the avatar on, or by going to the approved avatar page and grabbing it from there and re-submitting it.  The sad part here, is that unlike some that are stolen but there has been a bit of time passed in between approval of the first original and then the stolen one, this one was taken probably days apart so you'd have hoped the people doing the approving would have noticed that.

Good to know. I never knew the same avatar could be accepted for more than one person until now. That is a crappy system for approval.

• Upvote 1

As I understand it the "the system" for approval is a single human being, Mike Tycoon, so he probably cannot reasonably be expected to remember or check any new avatar is also not one from the past that was previously submitted or one that was recently scalped off the forum.

So Mike is "the system" & he/we currently rely on trust & people not being asswipes.

An approval system would need some kind of funky AI screening pre-approval for that kind of check probably.

2 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

"The people doing the approving"...lmao....it's one guy, and he approves what, 10 avatars per week? Guy can't even be arsed to reject an avatar he accepted a day ago.  This games gone to fucking shit...

1 minute ago, Skuzbukit said:

As I understand it the "the system" for approval is a single human being, Mike Tycoon, so he probably cannot reasonably be expected to remember or check any new avatar is also not one from the past that was previously submitted or one that was recently scalped off the forum.

So Mike is "the system" & he/we currently rely on trust & people not being asswipes.

Would be a valid statement...if he approved 100 of these per day.  He approved the same avatar two days in a row.  You either have to try really hard or be a complete dingbat to forget an avatar you approved yesterday.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, imcool said:

"The people doing the approving"...lmao....it's one guy, and he approves what, 10 avatars per week? Guy can't even be arsed to reject an avatar he accepted a day ago.  This games gone to fucking shit...

I put it that way because I had heard a "rumor" that at least one or possibly two others had been brought in to assist, which is why some avatars that hadn't previously been getting through started to.  Although, tbh, getting one through, even the same one submitted more than once, was always somewhat of a fog of war scenario.

• 3 weeks later...