25 YO KT KO Round Robin Format Tournament

Dragon Reborn

Creation date:  January 04 2023 (tomorrow)

Final Fighter Entry Date: January 13 2023  (Next Friday)

First Round:  January 20-21 2023  (Weekend after next)

I didn't plan on giving this much time between creation and first round, but need to ensure fighters have at least 1 week to test for those who require it.  This is not about winning and losing as much as it's about getting points from KO finishes.  Keep that in mind when creating your fighters and choosing your hidden traits.  

One dropped so we're at 10 as we should be.  Remember to send me your entries by Friday.  I will be posting the bracket on Saturday and booking the fights that night or Sunday morning.  This is for next weekend so still time to test guys.  I have booked an event for test fights that I tried to get for Friday but instead had to book for Saturday afternoon.  I will book test fights on this event if you want them but you will have to have your final fighter submitted immediately after that event.  If you want a fight on that send me your fighters info in message.  I dont have an opponent so find an opponent or have 2 to fight each other tho.

• Upvote 1

If anyone hears from one of these last two managers, please have them contact me.  Neither are responding to messages nor have they submitted their fighters.  At the end of today, if I haven't heard back from them I guess we'll proceed with an 9 man tournament using Rusty as a fill in for the 9th if he still wants to join.

Guys, as stated in the rules, your fighters creations only rule was to be at a walking weight of 265-270lbs.  One of you still has a fighter listed that violates that weight.  I need you to drop weight or submit a new fighter to participate in this.  It's a KO tournament so letting just 1 fighter have a power advantage based on weight is not at all ok.  As of now, we have 9 participants using the fill in.  We will drop down to 8 if the manager with the over weight fighter can't correct the issue.  One way or another I will be posting the bracket tonight.  All contracts have been sent out and fights will be booked as soon as contracts are accepted.

Last manager will accept the contract later today.  This was a last second fill in to replace a fighter who was mistakenly made at the wrong weight.   So, since this has already dragged on a few days longer than I had hoped, let's get the ball moving.  Fight offers going out shortly.  Here's your full bracket/schedule.  

Direct Link 

HjAMjPj.jpgtGbXDnd.jpg

Direct Link

Win: 2 points

TKO/KO: 5 points

Inflict Cut: 1 point

Decision: -1 point 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just found another fighter that was created in violation of rules.  265-270lb walking weight is not a hard rule to follow.  I've already booked this fight so I'm either going to have to cancel the card and re-book fights or figure something else out.  Any suggestions on this?  I fucked up by not catching the weight in time.  The other fighter was removed from the tournament for violation of the rules, this one I just now caught with fight already booked.  Any suggestions on this, on how to keep this fair?  Should I cancel the card, roll with 1 less fighter and everyone gets a single bye week within the tournament?  If it weren't a 24lb weight advantage I'd ask him to drop weight, but that's going to take a while, surely the first round fight would be a disadvantage for the opponent, at the least.  

If there is another manager who wants to create a last second fighter for this to step in, let me know.  No way around cancelling the card unless his opponent wants to go as is.  And even then, he'd have to cut weight or be DQ'd each round until after he makes weight.  He can replace the fighter if he wants, or we can find a fill in.  Otherwise, we'll have to cancel the card and remake the bracket with one less fighter.