Noob Questions

MMATycoon

I usually wait until I see the 'autoflight booked' email and then I check my fighter and where he is meant to be and manually fly him before his autoflight to ensure he has enough energy. I use the autoflight email as an alarm :)

Just joined over the weekend, and had my first fights yesterday. Went 4-1 with my 5 fighters, but that does not say very much. Mistakes have been made, and it is just the start of them. Picked up a mentor, been pouring over the wiki. Just making my way to the forums. If anyone has any advice, I am all ears. Looking forward to learning the game and competing, eventually, with all of you.

• Upvote 1

Can you only manage up to 10 fighters? I seem to have 11. Is this an error or bug that I should report somewhere else?

You are able to manage 4 as a normal user. 10 once you become VIP and at any time to can buy 10 more fighter slots for a total of 20. Also as mentioned you are given 1 slot for the island and if you have 20 slots and win an extra slot on the spin and win you are able to have more the the normal 20.

About how often do most people fighter their fighters? It has taken most of a week for them to nearly fully rest back up (with training and supplements) but I was wondering if I am generally better off to have them train or fight them? Especially as a new player, knowing that these fighters are not likely to be career fighters for me. I'm going to make mistakes and learn from them (hopefully), so am I better off just throwing them in more fights once they are rested?

About how often do most people fighter their fighters? It has taken most of a week for them to nearly fully rest back up (with training and supplements) but I was wondering if I am generally better off to have them train or fight them? Especially as a new player, knowing that these fighters are not likely to be career fighters for me. I'm going to make mistakes and learn from them (hopefully), so am I better off just throwing them in more fights once they are rested?

There is a balance that you have to find. I would try to have your guys fight every 3-4 weeks if possible.

Finding the right organization also helps. Try to look for ID restricted orgs and sign your fighters there and they will face similar competition. This should give you a good balance between training and fighting.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I'm a noob here and I have a question. (sorry about my english, I'm brazilian)

How does The Island work? Do I lose everything after the season ends?

After the season ends, can I just move my fighters to other places and move on with their careers? Thanks.

Your fighter keeps all of the money he has earned on the Island. You can keep your fighter after the Island is over, but there are a few things that go along with it.......

1. You must have a regular fighter slot open or you will have to drop a different fighter to keep the Island fighter

2. In order to keep the fighter you must go in to his Edit Fighter Details on the fighter profile page and choose an End Location for the fighter

• Upvote 1

Your fighter keeps all of the money he has earned on the Island. You can keep your fighter after the Island is over, but there are a few things that go along with it.......

1. You must have a regular fighter slot open or you will have to drop a different fighter to keep the Island fighter

2. In order to keep the fighter you must go in to his Edit Fighter Details on the fighter profile page and choose an End Location for the fighter

Thanks bro, but I still don't get it. I have like 4 fighters in the Island, what happens when it ends? Do I immediately release them?

Thanks bro, but I still don't get it. I have like 4 fighters in the Island, what happens when it ends? Do I immediately release them?

You only get one Island slot, so you have used 3 of your normal slots on Island Fighters. You will keep them when the season finishes, and they will go wherever you choose as their post Island destination. You will have to release the fighter who has The Island slot though unless you have a free regular slot.

Another noob question.

I made a Muay Thai fighter with strong (9) punches and kicks and chose Natural KO Power as a hidden atribute, but in his debut he landed 15 punches, 6 head kicks and 2 body kicks and didn't even rock his opponent, while my other stand up fighters usually KO their opponents in the first round with less than 10 punches.

Anyone have an idea what's turning my guy into a Michael Bisping-like striker?

Thanks guys