Noob Questions

MMATycoon

If you have VIP you can see daily gains, but without VIP you only see a pop from 1-2 2-3 ect... So you will have to gain an entire level to see it.

ok i see that but it barley looks like my stuff is going up? like should it be going up pretty fast or will it take a lot of time

like say my puch is 9 how long would i have to train to get it to 10? few days few weeks or what ..

just trying to understand the training a little better

ok i see that but it barley looks like my stuff is going up? like should it be going up pretty fast or will it take a lot of time

like say my puch is 9 how long would i have to train to get it to 10? few days few weeks or what ..

just trying to understand the training a little better

Depends from so many things that's impossible to say correctly: trainer quality, n° of fighters training with him, learning speed, energy, morale....

It doesn't make sense to talk about weeks, because if you train 12 times on punches the answer would be 1 week or less, if you train once per week then the answer would be a couple of month.

In an extremely rough indication I think that to go from 9 to 10 in a secondary skill (e.g. punches) in an average $1000 public gym with an average guy you can expect an increase from 1.2 to 1.8 points per session in Punch Technique. But just to give you a very rough estimate.

Of course the higher your skill goes, the lower the increase will be. You can easily get 4-6 points when training a Useless skill

Depends from so many things that's impossible to say correctly: trainer quality, n° of fighters training with him, learning speed, energy, morale....

It doesn't make sense to talk about weeks, because if you train 12 times on punches the answer would be 1 week or less, if you train once per week then the answer would be a couple of month.

In an extremely rough indication I think that to go from 9 to 10 in a secondary skill (e.g. punches) in an average $1000 public gym with an average guy you can expect an increase from 1.2 to 1.8 points per session in Punch Technique. But just to give you a very rough estimate.

Of course the higher your skill goes, the lower the increase will be. You can easily get 4-6 points when training a Useless skill

thanks so much for this info

Yes, you need to directly train that skill once in a while (e.g. only Boxing Sparring shouldn't be enough, you really need a Punch Technique session)

I can't be that much accurate on timing here, mainly because again it depends on many things (fighter age, learning speed - fast learner forget things faster -, skill level and so on), and also because i don't have much experience on decreasing skills for "young" (30-) fighters, as i usually try to avoid it :P

The only decent timing I can give is for a freshly created fighter that never had any fights and started with a wonderful skill and never trained it. After 2,5-3 real life months (depending on learning speed also, don't know if any possible primary sparring influences the decrease too) of no-training he will start decreasing, very slowly at first, increasingly faster if you ignore it. But with with skills and age it can vary extremely.. e.g. I never saw a Woeful skill decrease on a "young" fighter, i don't even know if it can decrease at all

P.S: By the way if I recall correctly having a fight kind of "resets" or at least slows down this kind of decrease "counter". But i'd like someone else to confirm this

Yes, you need to directly train that skill once in a while (e.g. only Boxing Sparring shouldn't be enough, you really need a Punch Technique session)

I can't be that much accurate on timing here, mainly because again it depends on many things (fighter age, learning speed - fast learner forget things faster -, skill level and so on), and also because i don't have much experience on decreasing skills for "young" (30-) fighters, as i usually try to avoid it :P

The only decent timing I can give is for a freshly created fighter that never had any fights and started with a wonderful skill and never trained it. After 2,5-3 real life months (depending on learning speed also, don't know if any possible primary sparring influences the decrease too) of no-training he will start decreasing, very slowly at first, increasingly faster if you ignore it. But with with skills and age it can vary extremely.. e.g. I never saw a Woeful skill decrease on a "young" fighter, i don't even know if it can decrease at all

P.S: By the way if I recall correctly having a fight kind of "resets" or at least slows down this kind of decrease "counter". But i'd like someone else to confirm this

ok thanks sooooo much this info will help a lot...

do fighters need to be in the same city as the fight.. like there is a event in new york.. what happens if your fighter is not in new york? when the fight happens

will it telly him to new york for the fight or does he have to fly here or what like what happens?

do fighters need to be in the same city as the fight.. like there is a event in new york.. what happens if your fighter is not in new york? when the fight happens

will it telly him to new york for the fight or does he have to fly here or what like what happens?

As long as he doesn't have an autoflight booked he will teleport there. With an autoflight he will still get there in time but be lower on energy. To all noobs reading, this situation is unusual and one day flights will become important again (or maybe not, fingers crossed! - easier game!)

As long as he doesn't have an autoflight booked he will teleport there. With an autoflight he will still get there in time but be lower on energy. To all noobs reading, this situation is unusual and one day flights will become important again (or maybe not, fingers crossed! - easier game!)

The only way a fighter won't get an auto flight is if he already has a flight booked before the 2 day deadline (auto flights automatically book 2 days before fight)

Once a auto flight is booked you need to cancel it.

Click on jet icon on your main page (managers homepage)

Click on "Instant Flights" on the right side menu under the "Jet Menu"

Scroll to the bottom and click "Schedule Flights"

You'll see where you can cancel flights.

Once you do this your fighter(s) will be teleported to their fights with no energy or moral loss. This is only temporary until Mike turns flights back on.

I think I got scammed by a money laundry provider. What should I do?

I'm sacking a fighter and wanted to launder his money to me (a few thousand $). I pm'd the laundry company guy and then bought the products. Two messages and a few days later he still hasn't responded even though he's been online a few times. I can of course prove the transaction from my finances.

• Upvote 1

I'm sacking a fighter and wanted to launder his money to me (a few thousand $). I pm'd the laundry company guy and then bought the products. Two messages and a few days later he still hasn't responded even though he's been online a few times. I can of course prove the transaction from my finances.

Who did you launder it from?

Did he tell you it was ok for you to purchase some product, before you bought it? If someone bought product from me without me telling them first it was ok, i would consider it a donation.

Who did you launder it from?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=4745

Did he tell you it was ok for you to purchase some product, before you bought it? If someone bought product from me without me telling them first it was ok, i would consider it a donation.

I messaged him beforehand, and then later that day bought the stuff. It only says "Laundry - Message first!!! " on his site. Nothing about any back-and-forth messaging requirements. In real life, consumer protection would work in favour of the consumer when the instructions are unclear. And it's only $4500 we're talking about here. :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=4745

I messaged him beforehand, and then later that day bought the stuff. It only says "Laundry - Message first!!! " on his site. Nothing about any back-and-forth messaging requirements. In real life, consumer protection would work in favour of the consumer when the instructions are unclear. And it's only $4500 we're talking about here. :)

Sounds like you got screwed! I could offer you a reliable laundry service, but i'm all booked up at the moment unfortunatly.

ok sorry, didn't see. Still can't find it though. Looked through his whole profile page. I gotta be so stupid. Can someone say where it is specifically?

(menu for using personal assistant)

First you need to turn your retired fighter into a PA. Do this by going to the "Retire fighter" page on the miscellaneous section (the star icon with all the other stuff MMAT has to offer). Click on the old man with a cane and it will bring you to the "Retire fighter" page.

Next you choose which fighter to retire (choose retire and keep). Once the fighter is retired and kept on your roster they will appear at the bottom of the "Retire fighter" page.

All you have to do now is scroll to the bottom of the "Retire fighter" page and select the option to make your retired fighter a PA.

Finally, once he is turned into a PA you have to go to that fighters profile page and right under his morale and energy bar there will be a list of tasks you would like him to complete each day.

Now you can sit back, relax and let your very own Personal Assistant do all the work you do not want to do.

I have been playing for nine to ten years but still dont know what these things mean in tycoon assistant. i have squared few of the numbers so you get the idea what numbers i mean, im looking for someone to tell me what the hell they mean.
Those numbers after what tells the height of the current skill. its not like it's how many times its trained or anything and have not seen any pattern with those numbers. so if someone could explain this stuff to me?

fighter.jpg

Weeks before that skills hasnt increased or decreased.

P.S.

1. Dont do back to back sparring. Second sparring dont benefit that much.

2. Dont train lower than 90% energy the lower the energy the slower he trains and after 90% its pretty slow ( I would recommend 95%) Do trainings till Wednesday then get 1 session off and then train rest of the week. With 160 recovery sups and better than Wonderfull condition you should be good.

I noticed you are not in the alliance. I invited you to my alliance if you are interested to join we would be more than welcome. We have a group of very good and helpful managers.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1481437038decimation3_zps3tk0a94g.jpg

• Upvote 2