Noob Questions

MMATycoon

ok, on the manager profile page I'm trying to upload a picture and it keeps saying that its too big? I've tried several, but it says it has to be a certain size and you can just crop it. I've tried setting up the whole gravatar thing and that hasn't worked yet either. Anyone tell me what I'm missing?

How long should I stick with my 25 year old if he has good hiddens.

Until he craps out or you get sick of him. You are very new, so you should be trying to play around with sliders and tactics. Using 25 year olds for that is a good gameplan. It takes a while to learn the intricacies of this game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody answer this question for me? How do you change gyms and how do you know what percentage you setting the slider at when your in beginner mode. also how do I read the slider bars on advanced mode?

Can anybody answer this question for me? How do you change gyms and how do you know what percentage you setting the slider at when your in beginner mode. also how do I read the slider bars on advanced mode?

how do you read the sliders and know what percentage your at when you set it? Also how do you change gyms? Also how do you train str with weights

Re: Sliders

Have you read the noob slider guides? They can be a bit of a mind f**k for some on the first read so make sure you read a few times over a few days to get a hang of it. The general slider tactics page is here: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics

Re: Changing Gyms

Go to your fighters profile. Scroll down. On the right hand side just below your fight record will show your gym info. You can leave your set gym here, or change training frequency. To find a new gym, go to http://www.mmatycoon.com/highstreet.php?cid=2 and select the city your fighter trains out of. Then find a gym listed to join. Training weights, just select that from the drop down on the selected day, be sure to follow the training tips listed here: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training (remember you shouldn't train the same thing twice in a row)

• Upvote 3

I don't understand the recovery rates. It used to be 5% per session rested, now it's more. Maybe 5.5%?

And on the Island, it used to be double that. Now it's WAY more. How much is it, exactly? The Island is what's confusing me. It's not 11% which would be 2x of normal.

Regular is around 5% but actually it's just under when you're closer to full on energy and more when your really low, but around 5% is a good call on average. Island has been close to 20% for as long as I remember.