Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...

How can I increase my fighters energy? Will a part-time training schedule help? Or do I need to not schedule any fights for him? Thanks.

Leave full time training alone and just rest (no training) until his energy is above 90%.

Increase your fighters stamina by doing only cardio on stamina supps (with a few rest sessions a week) until stamina is above 12.

Only fight at 100% energy by resting before.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi! I'm new, and i'm using the VIP free trial. When I follow the path:

Fighter profile > Next Fight: Date, I get

Quick Fight Championship (925831)

And if I scroll down to Confirmed Fights and click on stats2.jpg I get this page: https://www.mmatycoon.com/statsfight.php?fida=349983&fidb=349050

In case that link stops working, it says Fighter Stats - Upcoming Fight and lists both fighters with bars between them and categories which read things like: Head punch: 3.7 (3.7) 100%

What do the bars mean? What do the numbers mean? The percentage is clearly a percentage of the number in parentheses, but what is that number? Attempts?

Thanks so much!!

Hi hi! I'm new, and i'm using the VIP free trial. When I follow the path:

Fighter profile > Next Fight: Date, I get

Quick Fight Championship (925831)

And if I scroll down to Confirmed Fights and click on stats2.jpg I get this page: https://www.mmatycoon.com/statsfight.php?fida=349983&fidb=349050

In case that link stops working, it says Fighter Stats - Upcoming Fight and lists both fighters with bars between them and categories which read things like: Head punch: 3.7 (3.7) 100%

What do the bars mean? What do the numbers mean? The percentage is clearly a percentage of the number in parentheses, but what is that number? Attempts?

Thanks so much!!

The bars are the % represented for comparison of the fighters. The percentages are the attempts vs successful ones.

For example, Punch combo: 2.5 (1.7) 67% so 2.5 attempted 1.7 landed per fight.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! A couple quick questions about training:

If I want to focus on cardio, are 3 sessions a week sufficient? Should they do cardio every day?

After a fight when their energy is low, how much will resting help them? Will one day off make a difference? Or should they take a week off?

If I switch to part time training for a week of rest/money... when does it take effect? The following monday or right away?

And lastly: How many sessions of rest do you give a full time training fighter when they have energy? None, until right before the fight?

Thank you!

Thanks! A couple quick questions about training:

If I want to focus on cardio, are 3 sessions a week sufficient? Should they do cardio every day?

After a fight when their energy is low, how much will resting help them? Will one day off make a difference? Or should they take a week off?

If I switch to part time training for a week of rest/money... when does it take effect? The following monday or right away?

And lastly: How many sessions of rest do you give a full time training fighter when they have energy? None, until right before the fight?

Thank you!

Never train your fighter when his energy % dips under 90%...the training gains become lesser and it takes longer to get back to 100%. Come fight time you want to be 100% rested, so if you are never below 90% it only takes 2 sessions before a fight, which is usually a PM session the day before a fight and AM day of fight. But, if conditioning is high enough and using the best energy supplement, you can usually stay above 90% training every session each day. But, if you started your conditioning off low at creation (the minimum is 10) you need to get that up. If you can get it to wonderful (12) you should be able to training weekly, nonstop with a good supplement. So, just keep your energy above 90% and you'll be good. If its at like 90/91% rest 1 session then train again (unless its Saturday, then train cuz Sundays are off already)

Oh, interesting, thanks so much!

So my guys all have 5 or 6 conditioning, but they're also only 18. Is it better to just ignore other physical abilities when creating a fighter? Or should I be making my fighters older to have the stats to boost their conditioning?

Just my opinion, but it is better to always create new fighters with wonderful (12) conditioning.

That way you do not lose training time in the early stages of his career.

If you start with 5 or 6 conditioning, you will not be able to train in every gym session, as the energy will be too low.

Tactics question! In Predict Opponent Tactics, is it better to get their percentages bang-on or to over-prepare for what you're worried about?

Example: I think someone will shoot for a take down 15%, try to clinch 30%, and do various striking things 55%. BUT I don't believe they can knock me out, and I'm happy to strike with them. Is it better to set up my sliders in Predict Opponent Tactics so that my guy is prepared for TDs/Clinchs at 15%/30%? Or is it better to set the sliders so that I'm 33%/66% projecting TDs/Clinches since I don't care about his stand up?

Another way to think about this question: Does not Predicting my opponents standup undermine my advantage in that category? Or will my offense be just as effective standing, and since he (theoretically) can't knock me out, there's no need to prepare?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a point to stalling in the clinch? Is it just to recover energy if your conditioning is low or the fight is long?

Assuming it's there to rest, if you say 1% stall, will your fighter wait till they need to rest to use that 1%, or is it truly random? Is this something fighter intelligence place into?

Is there a point to stalling in the clinch? Is it just to recover energy if your conditioning is low or the fight is long?

Assuming it's there to rest, if you say 1% stall, will your fighter wait till they need to rest to use that 1%, or is it truly random? Is this something fighter intelligence place into?

It is % that they will roll that move. So 1% chance he will stall in clinch.

IQ is most noticed for finishing off hurt opponents. Low iq fighters tend to let opponents recover.

• 2 weeks later...