Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hey all. One question:

Training fighter who has sensational secondary skill with trainer with sensational primary skill makes any sense?

Yeah it will do something. Normally you want the coach to be two levels or more higher than the fighter in whatever skill, but that’s not possible with sensational! Elite coach would be a tiny bit better but I don’t know how much.

Hi guys, been awhile so Ive forgotten some basics. I have a couple quick questions.

1) on physicals, in what order do they train the quickest?

2) how do I move my manager to a different city?

Thanks for any help...

1. Cardio and strength are fastest (especially with supplements)

Then I believe yoga next, then all the other physicals equally. But I do remember people having a different view on that.. Speed can go up with strength, so maybe that’s faster than agility and balance. All similar though. Yoga for flexibility is easy to do as you don’t need a coach.

2. It’s on the Map page. Here it is - http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerchangebase.php

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I have been doing research on the "Noob Fund" for new managers and I was wondering since the original contact for this fund is inactive, who would I contact for helping starting up?

Get a mentor through the mentor page in the right main menu (green and blue icon). And feel free to ask money in the forum as well, people have money to throw around in this game. But don't forget to get that mentor - it's the most important thing that a noob can do.

Time question!

What time do training happen? The AM and PM workouts.

And what time does fights take place? Thanks for the answers

• Fighter training: 8.30am and 8.30pm GMT, Monday to Saturday
  • Fight events: 6pm local time (Check the map page for the current time in each city)

More info on game times: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Game_timings

Hey guys, I signed a FA Island fighter. I was pretty sure that his location was blank, but I could be wrong. Anyways.. I have him signed and he's still on the island. He won the seasons end tournament but the box on edit fighter page was checked to release after tournament. So I have adjusted the drop down box to choose a location to be teleported to, but as I have never signed an Island fighter before I do not know if he will teleport out after X amount of days, or if he's stuck there.

Anyone have any info on this?

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=351931 is the fighter

Whats the best way about trying to get a sponsor in the game

There’s a sponsorship sub section in these forums where you can post, but personally I like to mail company owners that I like the look of (eg cool logo, already sponsors lots of other fighters, etc) and ask nicely.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Striking defense 147 fighter loses multiple times by tko do I give up on this fighter and chalk it up not having a granite chin which should be taken out of the game its a waste of fucking time and month waiting to find ou a fighter cuts no more Hiddens Im tired of wasting time and money for cuts and glass chins

Striking defense 147 fighter loses multiple times by tko do I give up on this fighter and chalk it up not having a granite chin which should be taken out of the game its a waste of fucking time and month waiting to find ou a fighter cuts no more Hiddens Im tired of wasting time and money for cuts and glass chins

Depends on the fighter. It might just be a case of using real bad tactics as well, no offense intended.

Send me your fighter ID or post it here and we will be able to give you better advice.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...