Noob Questions

MMATycoon

On 12/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, MiikeSnow said:

Does anybody know if Heart affects submission tolerance? Wiki just says TKO'd less easily..

• Heart - A fighter with a big heart will be TKO'd less easily. They will also become MORE dangerous if they are hurt.

I'm pretty sure it does but I am not 100% sure. That is what I have heard many times on the forums but I haven't had it tested in fights myself. However I do no for a fact that having high heart helps you to fold from being TKO'd by Ground and Pound. Here is an example. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1018987

6 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

I'm pretty sure it does but I am not 100% sure. That is what I have heard many times on the forums but I haven't had it tested in fights myself. However I do no for a fact that having high heart helps you to fold from being TKO'd by Ground and Pound. Here is an example. 

That sub spam, holy shit!

Lol ? not really. I was using one of my slider tricks to force my opponent to either be jammed into a bad position on the ground or give up a submission. I have had a fight before with 53 submission attempts against me and still won with a exceptional grappler I released months ago. 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1006348

36 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Yeah thinking about it, my Island fighter popped determined in his first fight. He was a bit of a bum stats and learning wise, by kept winning. 

He got dominated for 14.5 minutes before pulling off a last 30 second sub from his back in one fight.

I'd like to think this was pure heart.

MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Game:: Play by Play Fight Commentary

14 hours ago, prodigalson said:

Fighter money: laundry question.

Let's say I am sacking a fighter who has $20k. What is the process, if any, for getting that money to my manager? I see there is a thread for laundry requests, but those tend to be big-dollar amounts. Am I just stuck with it? Also, what is the process for doing laundry?

Couple of choices.  a)  Locate a nutrition or clothing company that does laundry, make arrangements in advance with them for fees . Your fighter will buy the specified items (usually at $300 a piece) and they will send you back whatever amount was agreed upon.  b) use a jet that you either own or borrow to move your guy around the planet a time or two (for that amount, just a quick flight, changing base which takes up 5 seats) and then take the fees for the flights off the jet.  There may be another way or two.  I'm not familiar with them.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:23 PM, MasterLeader said:

Any idea why i can't keep my sparbots morale up? I change their shirts regularly, ensure they have a decent amount of cash and gym cleanliness:

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=280163

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=341699

Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, MasterLeader said:

Can anyone help?

I have noticed in recent months have to change clothes a lot more now to maintain morale. I used to let get down to 136-138 and maintain 99-100% easily.  Now I have to change most guys (unless they won last fight) at around 142 absolute lowest-144 to maintain 99+

Pretty sure something got tweaked a few months back as there was a definite change

sparbots dont fight so dont win. Winning makes maintaining morale much easier. Could be a factor

2 hours ago, Gator001 said:

I have noticed in recent months have to change clothes a lot more now to maintain morale. I used to let get down to 136-138 and maintain 99-100% easily.  Now I have to change most guys (unless they won last fight) at around 142 absolute lowest-144 to maintain 99+

Pretty sure something got tweaked a few months back as there was a definite change

sparbots dont fight so dont win. Winning makes maintaining morale much easier. Could be a factor

Thanks so much man - I had it at 130, no wonder it was so bad! Black Caesar is my BJJ Sparbot and has had 3.5* worth for ages ?

• 3 weeks later...

22 hours ago, Pimpson said:

My second question would be 

How important is it to use the fight tactics ??

That's my first fight as an Manager and I have no idea how important it is and above all how 2 us it .. 

Hmm .. That's really a noob question I guess .. hehe :P 

Incredibly important.  Fighter tactics will make or break you as a manager.  I'd suggest getting a good mentor and going through the tactics guide a number of times until it sinks in.

22 hours ago, Pimpson said:

Is their an Option to pay " VIP " with Amazon Pay ??

Hope it's ok that I asked that here ..

Greetings from Austria ;) 

You can see the methods of payment on this page:

https://mmatycoon.com/vip.php

10 hours ago, Pimpson said:

Sry , i have a Question again ..

My fighter is located in LA and has I fight in 2 weeks in NY I believe ..

How does that work ?? 

Do I need to buy him a ticket to NY or is he automatically traveling to NY for the fight  ?? 

Don't train right before a fight to get his energy to 100% for the fight.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, MiikeSnow said:

Starting to see a few 18 y/o fighters from top managers/alliances created with 2 of their initial primaries as Remarkable (11), Woeful (3) rather than the obvious Wonderful (12) and Abysmal (2). What's up with this? 

Probably strategic in preparation for a creation tournament here and there would be my best guess.   More geared towards fighting "now" than developing for "later".

On 12/22/2020 at 7:42 AM, Godfroi said:

How do I get out of a contract?  The leave button is not appearing on the contracts page.  There is an inactivity clause of 30 days.  Current inactivity is 42 days. The fighter does have a fight he has accepted but the opponent never has and the fight is just sitting there as fight under offer.  But I'm not seeing a leave button. Any help?

You can and I would start by messaging the organization owner or the other manager, you can ask the other manager to decline the fight if they aren't planning to accept the fight and I think when he declines it you can leave the org, there is a chance your inactivity will go back down to zero though and in that case you would be unable to just leave. The organization owner however can cancel the fight if both fighters have not yet accepted (I am pretty sure anyways lol) either that or you can wait until the offer expires, most likely going to be the day of the fight. On the bright side, you get more time to train your guy.

15 hours ago, SavageMMa said:

You can and I would start by messaging the organization owner or the other manager, you can ask the other manager to decline the fight if they aren't planning to accept the fight and I think when he declines it you can leave the org, there is a chance your inactivity will go back down to zero though and in that case you would be unable to just leave. The organization owner however can cancel the fight if both fighters have not yet accepted (I am pretty sure anyways lol) either that or you can wait until the offer expires, most likely going to be the day of the fight. On the bright side, you get more time to train your guy.

When both fighters accept a fight(1), if you decline an offer(2), or if your opponent accepts an offer and you sit on it for more than 10 hours(3) the game resets your inactivity clause. I'm also fairly sure you can't leave an org while sitting on an accepted fight offer. Org owners are able to edit a fight(to same impact as canceling) as long as both fighters haven't already accepted the fight, they can cancel the whole event at any time but that 'breaks' contract with every fighter already locked on that card and they are given an option to walk on their contract.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Inactivity_clause

From an org owner perceptive I refer to fights both fighters already accepted as 'locked' fights, the game grays them out and editing them isn't usually allowed, normally Mike will do little edits like adding titles to fights that should have them for example. That's pretty much how an org owner deals with this to my knowledge.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...