Noob Questions

MMATycoon

How long on average should it take for a stat point to go up another level

If you are not a VIP you won’t see the intermediate points that 10thPlanet was talking about.

The lower the skill the faster it trains. A useless (1) skill should become abysmal (2) in a few days, depending on gym and coach quality. Maybe 2 days if you’re lucky. A wonderful (12) skill could become exceptional (13) in a week. Really you want VIP and the tycoon assistant page to get a close look at how your fighter is learning.

• Upvote 3

Okay so on cutting weight. Does your fighter automatically make weight if hes at high energy? I dont really know how gaining more weight works.

He needs to be at a gym with a sauna if he has to cut more than 5lbs to make the weight limit.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms

The wiki pages have some useful information (that many people don’t even know exists!) You can search for all sorts of stuff there.

Takedown defence & takedown offence coaches - according to wikipedia only need Wrestling Elite and NOT BJJ.

I have however noted my fighters learn much slower when training with only Elite Wrestling coaches - so is wikipedia wrong?

There shouldn't be a difference in wrestling gains if training TD off and TD defense w/ elite wrestling.

GNP / Trans / Def grap / Escapes

Diff story, need BJJ + wrestling

Sub offense only needs bjj.

Question for an upcoming fight: I have been asked to take a fight on short notice at a weight class lower than my natural weight (but can make it according to his profile page). However, the fight is in Helsinki while my fighters base is in New York and I need to be at 100% condition in order to cut to the necessary weight. Do I need to do anything different than I normally would, like fly into Helsinki a day or two ahead of time and rest? Or just let things play out as usual and all will be okay?

Question for an upcoming fight: I have been asked to take a fight on short notice at a weight class lower than my natural weight (but can make it according to his profile page). However, the fight is in Helsinki while my fighters base is in New York and I need to be at 100% condition in order to cut to the necessary weight. Do I need to do anything different than I normally would, like fly into Helsinki a day or two ahead of time and rest? Or just let things play out as usual and all will be okay?

As far as I know Flights are now off.. Your fighter will automatically appear in the Fight event wherever that is.