Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hey all, havent gone through the entire thread but dumb question, I have a new fighter based on the island but my understanding was that for qfc no energy loss tournaments they could be teleported to that location. However, i cant sign my fighter up for that tournament in tokyo. Was I wrong in the assumption that they could be teleported?

3 hours ago, Rablack said:

Hey all, havent gone through the entire thread but dumb question, I have a new fighter based on the island but my understanding was that for qfc no energy loss tournaments they could be teleported to that location. However, i cant sign my fighter up for that tournament in tokyo. Was I wrong in the assumption that they could be teleported?

you won't be able to join if your guy is in the island. Your fighter will stay therefor 6 months

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, redjohn said:

Hey guys how do you setup training before a fight? Should I put no training only a day before or 2?

Yeah it depends on how quickly their stamina will recover (dictated by their cardio). I could be wrong but on The Island I think it's quicker, so I've just been dropping either the morning of the fight session, or maybe the night before as well.

Always set no training the actual gym and individual sessions though. Never set it on their page as that locks them out for ages.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think the one at the top is your current time where you are and the map is times of what country it is .. im not hundred percent so dont take my answer as facts a more experienced manager will for sure know..

EDIT --sorry scratch that answer altogether hahah i just thought that now cause my time is exactly 12 hour diff from game clock didnt see am  :D:D big X through this comment

5 hours ago, Havenwest said:

i think the one at the top is your current time where you are and the map is times of what country it is .. im not hundred percent so dont take my answer as facts a more experienced manager will for sure know..

EDIT --sorry scratch that answer altogether hahah i just thought that now cause my time is exactly 12 hour diff from game clock didnt see am  :D:D big X through this comment

I believe that this has to do with "Summer Time" .. But I still don't know if the fight scheduled for 5 pm today (or 6 pm) will be before or after training (which occurs at 5:30 pm, here).

Well, if no one can answer, I'll find out later today.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MMAGreg said:

is  there a way to get some help with money when starting out? i wanna get my fighter in a better gym but dont got the cash

There's many ways to get cash. One popular way is by becoming a staff member in a org. Writers get paid a lot of money and could make up to 50k/week or more! There's also poster designers if your good at that. I see that you don't have your manager profile connected to the forums, you should probably do that. Send me your profile id and I'll send you some cash to start up.

• Upvote 2

many ways .. i got lucky an signed a fighter from free agents :) had over a mill . an now im making money slowly like they say need money to make it lol... try looking for a company to take you on as a trainee ... wage wont be great but its something ... and like the bro above stated link your manager profile to your forum .. u might get some nice old school successful managers chucking you some pocket change ( in there eyes that is)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...