Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Pop depends on the learning speed of your fighter if you good learning speed useless skill wil pop in 2 sessions, the better your skill gets the longer it will pop. Sack him if he's a slow learner and he shows hiddens like Cuts easily, Good in bed, Likes Musicals & etc...

Noted.

What do the plus and minus symbols mean beside the skills?

Is there anything you can do about getting a big mis-match in QFC? I've never had this happen before, but my 365x fighter just got matched up with a 336x. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=365911

Does this happen a lot? Is there a way to avoid it? Is there a way to cancel a QFC fight? Or do you just have to watch your fighter get his ass kicked?

Is there anything you can do about getting a big mis-match in QFC? I've never had this happen before, but my 365x fighter just got matched up with a 336x. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=365911

Does this happen a lot? Is there a way to avoid it? Is there a way to cancel a QFC fight? Or do you just have to watch your fighter get his ass kicked?

Your fighter must have crossed the skill points level into QFC2. Thats a wild west, expect all sorts. Any age fighter could be there.

And you cant cancel it once its booked.

Should I give my 18 year olds test runs in QFC to check hiddens?

Yes, if you are serious about wanting a good fighter. One test fight should be enough, especially if they lose (that way you can see their confidence hidden via the morale bar.)

Personally I will only keep a good/solid chin, a granite chin, a heavy hands/big right hand, or a KO power. Anything else and their chin will be too fragile. Even heavy hands or KO power could have a weak chin and need to be sacked.

If you are very new and want experience with fighting, playing around with sliders etc then I recommend 25 yr old creations. But if you want to train up a future superstar they should indeed be an 18 yr old to start with, and if you are going to dedicate time and energy to them then you need to know from the start if they have the raw materials - ie learning ability and hiddens.

• Upvote 1

Jesus, that’s a wild mismatch of skill.

Shame they don’t have additional levels of the QFC.

You’re gonna have some injuries after that one.

Can I design my own clothes and give to my fighters or can I only to buy from a store?

Only if you own a store and you still have to buy them for your fighter.

I'm sure this answer is in the forums somewhere, but I can't seem to find.

Is there a program I could download for free or cheap that would allow me to avatarize photos without making them look ridiculous or totally cartoony (as in the programs ive found so far)?

P.S. Thank you to the OGs for the quick replies on here. Really makes getting into the game much much easier.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure this answer is in the forums somewhere, but I can't seem to find.

Is there a program I could download for free or cheap that would allow me to avatarize photos without making them look ridiculous or totally cartoony (as in the programs ive found so far)?

P.S. Thank you to the OGs for the quick replies on here. Really makes getting into the game much much easier.

As someone is not tech savy in the slightest... How easy it is to do what you're saying? I'd love to make my own, but don't know how.

As someone is not tech savy in the slightest... How easy it is to do what you're saying? I'd love to make my own, but don't know how.

The custom avatar page has some clues on how to do it manually. I'd imagine it would not be extremely difficult to make an average looking one. Though some of the ones I've seen are professional. I'm looking to see if there is any program that will do it automatically until I decide to mess around with Gimp or photoshop and try to do it myself.

Only if you own a store and you still have to buy them for your fighter.

If he owns a store he could give them to his fighter for free. Can't buy items from your own store but you can give them away all day long.

once your fighter reaches qfc level 2, it's best to look for an org and have more equal fights there