Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello.
I have a couple of questions about training:
1.- I have read in one of the novice guides that the best time (economically pulling) 
to change the gym is Thursday afternoon, but I don't know if that information is 
updated and I don't want to save one of the fees from the gym in the end have to pay 
double.
2.- Is there a way to know the number of fighters in a training session for whom we 
do not have a VIP account?
Thanks in advance for your answers. Greetings.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the drop off for number of fighters in one training session to receive the maximum benefit from the session.  I have thought up to now the number of fighters for maximum benefit was 2 and the drop off occurred if a 3rd fighter joined the session.

However I was told recently 3 fighters were ok per session and the drop off occurs if a 4th fighter joins the session.

Can anyone please confirm this for me.

Thanks

On 1/4/2022 at 12:53 AM, JohnPhillips83 said:

What is the drop off for number of fighters in one training session to receive the maximum benefit from the session.  I have thought up to now the number of fighters for maximum benefit was 2 and the drop off occurred if a 3rd fighter joined the session.

However I was told recently 3 fighters were ok per session and the drop off occurs if a 4th fighter joins the session.

Can anyone please confirm this for me.

Thanks

For maximum gains, train just one guy. Two is slightly worse, three is a bigger drop, so is four, anything more it's getting very bad. The chart isn't in the wiki anymore, but I've seen it in the past.

On 1/10/2022 at 2:10 PM, Maurudin said:

Hello i want to ask about IQ test some of my fighters do IQ test without me just mailed me.134 iq rezult is very high i can put slider see how goes?

Yes but don't go crazy high you still want your game plan executed. I hardly ever use SHIG myself, those bitches gonna do what I say!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, crazyfrancis said:

hello , i want to know if for example ..clothes at 300$ or clothes at 100$ makes any diference do fighters?

and about suplements ??

Q150 ..or Q60 per exemple ..any diference??

Clothes' price does not affect the quality. The only factor that matter is clothes' condition, you need to change your clothe every 4 days, if the condition is already 140 or below, it will not give your fighter any morale boost.

Quality of supplement is important, Q160 gives huge effect compared to Q150 (but I'm not sure how much the difference, never try the 150Q)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ichighost said:

Clothes' price does not affect the quality. The only factor that matter is clothes' condition, you need to change your clothe every 4 days, if the condition is already 140 or below, it will not give your fighter any morale boost.

Quality of supplement is important, Q160 gives huge effect compared to Q150 (but I'm not sure how much the difference, never try the 150Q)

thanks! i will  buy Q160 :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, new player here. I've tried to search the best I could for these answers, sorry I'm sure they've been answered many times before.

I started a nutritional company and had 3 partners, one of which had product in the back but was not stocking it in the vending machine rendering the partnership useless to me and money is tight as a new company. I ended the partnership and I'm trying to sign my new gym up as a partner but it's saying the nutritional company already has 3 partners. Do I have to wait on them to throw away or sell the product off still? I can't even see how much they have and if it's in the machine or back room anymore.

Also, coaches at gyms. I hired two and they are both skill level one. Terrible. Do they all start out that way and just improve as time goes on and they hold classes?

Thanks so much for your time, guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi,

I'm a new player and I recently completed the new player guide, receiving the regular fifty bucks for doing so. however, under the spin and win section, it says you receive fifty credits for completing the guide, but this never happened for me. Does anyone know what could have happened?

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2022 at 9:13 AM, Obie said:

hi,

I'm a new player and I recently completed the new player guide, receiving the regular fifty bucks for doing so. however, under the spin and win section, it says you receive fifty credits for completing the guide, but this never happened for me. Does anyone know what could have happened?

I would message Mike Tycoon in game and tell him you didn’t receive the credits if you did fully complete it. If you need a mentor for in game help while you’re getting your foot in the door find me on the page!

• 1 month later...

On 9/20/2022 at 9:13 AM, Obie said:

hi,

I also did not get fifty credits maybe I didn’t complete it in time?