Noob Questions

MMATycoon

hey i'm joe and i'm noob here...

want to ask ...

i bought suplements yesterday but in the possession tab it's show possession in transit.

what about that? i think my fighter not used the suplements yet?

hey i'm joe and i'm noob here...

want to ask ...

i bought suplements yesterday but in the possession tab it's show possession in transit.

what about that? i think my fighter not used the suplements yet?

This means the company you bought the supp from was not the same as the city your fighter resides in and it will take 3 days for it to get to you. If you buy a supp from the same city it will come to you instantly.

Training happens at 3am/3pm Central Standard Time. Usually pops/skill gains aren't posted till around 3:15 though.

Fights happen at 5am/5pm Central Standard Time. I usually give about 15 min for fights to be posted as well.

Why are some saying that training happens at 9am/9pm then? Maybe you can try to explain this to me like I'm a 3 year old, cause for some reason I still don't understand?

Some people are saying 4am/4pm, you are saying 3am/3pm & then the mod and the guide is saying 9am/9pm. I'm all messed up now?

Why are some saying that training happens at 9am/9pm then? Maybe you can try to explain this to me like I'm a 3 year old, cause for some reason I still don't understand?

Some people are saying 4am/4pm, you are saying 3am/3pm & then the mod and the guide is saying 9am/9pm. I'm all messed up now?

Training goes on at the same time wherever you are in the world. This is different to fights which happen at 6pm in the city that the fight is happening in.

9am/9pm GMT is the time training happens in London in real time. If your living in Chicago this will make you GMT -6 which will make am training at 3am and pm training at 3pm

Training goes on at the same time wherever you are in the world. This is different to fights which happen at 6pm in the city that the fight is happening in.

9am/9pm GMT is the time training happens in London in real time. If your living in Chicago this will make you GMT -6 which will make am training at 3am and pm training at 3pm

Oh alright lol, I finally got it! I'm really sorry for being so slow to catch on, but for some reason I couldn't figure it out.

Oh alright lol, I finally got it! I'm really sorry for being so slow to catch on, but for some reason I couldn't figure it out.

No worries. I just stated the time for training in Central Standard Time, because you had previously stated that that was the time zone you were in.

I have a fighter with Respectable (7) Cardio, but i'm training with him at Part Time .

On what skill level should i change it to Full Time ?

you should be able to switch now -- although you probably cant train all week you can get more sessions than part time

More of a question that applies to Tokyo and maybe Sydney. Since events happen the same hour as AM training in Tokyo, do fighters get that last session before the fight occurs? I'm wondering because my fighter was at 99% before 1AM (pacific) but was at 100% for a few minutes before the fight occured.

Who is it that's buying tickets for shows? Or buying PPV's, I'm curious too know how that works?

Virtual population inside the Tycoonverse. Just like any tycoon game you ever play in your life, the server will calculate how many person are going to your show or buying your PPV.

More of a question that applies to Tokyo and maybe Sydney. Since events happen the same hour as AM training in Tokyo, do fighters get that last session before the fight occurs? I'm wondering because my fighter was at 99% before 1AM (pacific) but was at 100% for a few minutes before the fight occured.

Given that the training and the fight happens at the same exact hour, the training will go first so it's an extra session of rest for your fighter.

Does cardio level affect how much traveling drains your energy? I sent my fighter from Tokyo to Helsinki and the map says it should've burned 28 energy but it only burned 18.

Edit: Just confirming that fighter base changes take money from the fighter and not the manager?

Travelling will take a standard amount of energy from your fighter. However if you will regain energy quicker with better cardio so what may have happened is that there were two training sessions which saw your fighter regain energy between log in times.

You do not train in the other country unless you select a gym in the appropriate city.

Travelling costs are paid for by the fighter.

Can someone show me what the base skill level list is for MT, BJJ, Boxing & Wrestling? I know 1 = (useless) & 15= (Elite), but what are all the names of the skill levels in between?

Can you either give me a link, to show the list, or type it out please? I would really appreciate it?

Thanks I have another question. When training a newly created fighter, after you're done training up his cardio, what should you train next? The rest of his physicals, his primary style or his secondary style?