Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi, I made fighter with 'never gets injured' attribute and after winning(by KO) 42 second fight he have 16 days injury, wtf?

I create him specially for often fights and now my plan is ruined.

Hi, I made fighter with 'never gets injured' attribute and after winning(by KO) 42 second fight he have 16 days injury, wtf?

I create him specially for often fights and now my plan is ruined.

This only adds 30 points or one fifth to the random throw that your fighter receives for injuries. This means he could have got a 1 and only have 31 in that stat. It is unfortunate but it is the luck of the draw.

Thanks CardiffWanderer.

I have some question, could someone help me?

1. "Ground n pound" skill is about offense and deffense when my fighter is on bottom right?

2. When my fighter is on top mount and his oponent is working on half guard.... then "Defensive grappling" skill have in common with control him in mount and dont let him out?

Thanks CardiffWanderer.

I have some question, could someone help me?

1. "Ground n pound" skill is about offense and deffense when my fighter is on bottom right?

2. When my fighter is on top mount and his oponent is working on half guard.... then "Defensive grappling" skill have in common with control him in mount and dont let him out?

1. GnP effects both the offensive and defensive situations as do all other types of strikes. This is definitive.

2. Improving position is basically a battle between defensive grappling, heavily supplemented by BJJ, wrestling and physicals. If you have the ability to control your opponent on top it won't necessarily mean you can improve position on the bottom as the mix is different for different situations.

If you're employed by a distant company, do their weekly payments take extra time to get to you?

If not, is there a financial history for the managers like there is for the fighters?

If you're employed by a distant company, do their weekly payments take extra time to get to you?

If not, is there a financial history for the managers like there is for the fighters?

There should be no lag for employees pay. You should get a pm that confirms the money is going into your account.

Go to possessions and find the fighter with the clothes and equip him with the clothes.

Hi I bought some clothing for my fighter, but he still wears basic clothes, how do I change them?

Hi I bought some clothing for my fighter, but he still wears basic clothes, how do I change them?

Right hand side menu, click Possessions.

Scroll down the page to your fighter and select the clothes and press submit. If you don't press submit they won't change.

If you have brought clothes from a city that is not the one your fighter is in, it will take 3 days to arrive.

If you check the "Posessions" page on the right side, you'll be able to see if the clothes you bought have been delivered to your fighter or if they're still in transit. If you're clothes have been delivered, simply click bubble of the clothes you'd like your fighter to wear & click submit. Voila! :)

1. noob question.. i dont have time to browse so ill just leave it here.. my 2 fighter got injured and theres a 12 and 4. what does it means? how many days do i have to wait for them to fully recover.

2. i signed a fighter from the free list. i booked him for a fight. then i join his to a gym but i cant put any training. N/A so what will i do..

thanks for helping me..

1. noob question.. i dont have time to browse so ill just leave it here.. my 2 fighter got injured and theres a 12 and 4. what does it means? how many days do i have to wait for them to fully recover.

2. i signed a fighter from the free list. i booked him for a fight. then i join his to a gym but i cant put any training. N/A so what will i do..

thanks for helping me..

The 12 indicates how many days the fighter has an injury. Entering a fight injured is a bad idea and creates a situation where you are likely to lose. The 4 represents cuts; your fighter was cut open in his last fight (which you will see in the commentary) and this shows how long it will take before he gets better. If you enter a fight with cuts you will be further cut open in the next fight and you can lose via cuts,

Overall, your fighter should not fight until both these numbers are restored to 0

As long as his energy is restored your fighter can train with no ill effect. This is important as you can then use this time to make your fighter better.

--------------------------------

Your fighter is set to "no training". Go on to the fighter's profile page, scroll down and on the right hand side you will see a pull down menu that says "no training". Click this and restore it to full training and you will be able to select training. You can only change this setting once a week, with it being reset on a Sunday.

Something's wrong with the 'training intensivity' button. I cant change it. And when I went to gym page I had 'N/A' in all days and I cant change it. Please help

As far as I know you can only change that setting on sundays.

Certainly a gym being dirty or lower quality equipment will lower morale which will reduce gains. It may have other declining factors as well

Thanks.

Also, is the reason you spar because it depending on partner quality affects every related skill versus coaching that usually focuses on specific areas? Or is it always preferable to train with the coach in small session numbers?

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Also, is the reason you spar because it depending on partner quality affects every related skill versus coaching that usually focuses on specific areas? Or is it always preferable to train with the coach in small session numbers?

Thanks again.

Sparring will increase your primary attributes (Boxing, MT, Wrestling and BJJ)

Coaching will increase your 11 secondary attributes which directly match up.

Circuit Training will increase your physicals

Weights will increase strength and to a smaller extent speed. Conditioning, increase cardio and yoga flexibility, and balance and agility as a secondary gain.

---------------------

Coaching is best in small classes. Sparring is best if you can organise your partners as then you can keep the levels up.

• 2 weeks later...