More fighter slots.

MMATycoon

Got redirected to a page with the following message:

"You have tried to purchase more slots than you are allowed. The max is 15 slots. This purchase has been charged but you have not been credited with any slots - please contact admin@mmatycoon.com or manager 155 in game."

I'm assuming it's just a relic of the past, but might be worth updating.

13 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Got redirected to a page with the following message:

"You have tried to purchase more slots than you are allowed. The max is 15 slots. This purchase has been charged but you have not been credited with any slots - please contact admin@mmatycoon.com or manager 155 in game."

I'm assuming it's just a relic of the past, but might be worth updating.

Nah, I got the same and messaged him. Might be something to do with us having extra fighter slots from the wheel. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 12:34 PM, Icon73 said:

As a paid option I think it is flawed and unfair. Increase it for everyone. Training speed should be doubled game wide. 0.75 should be the slowest.

If people want a paid advantage in training I think a 3rd training slot daily or something to that effect would be a much better option then just outright selling learning speed.

paid option for learning speed essentially is the same exact thing as farming new creations for min. level of learning speed before testing...

big no for adding 3rd training session. by god, please, for all things holy, no. it's tough enough setting 12 sessions per week x 25 fighters

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 6:32 AM, Rambo said:

paid option for learning speed essentially is the same exact thing as farming new creations for min. level of learning speed before testing...

big no for adding 3rd training session. by god, please, for all things holy, no. it's tough enough setting 12 sessions per week x 25 fighters

I agree with this point. I would not be against having training on Sunday though. In fact i do not fully understand why Sunday is not there, other than it does not fit esthetically on that one screen. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...