Heartless FC - $1,000,000 1st Prize 265+ Tournament - ***sign up and creation closed***

Subculturehero

4 minutes ago, Subculturehero said:

First fights will be drafted this weekend 3 weeks before the first event. After that the next round will start 3 or 4 weeks after. 

Looking forward to this, hope your training is going great 😊 

I'm thinking that as my first time making a fighter specifically for a tourney I probably made some huge mistakes but we shall see :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to all the winners, especially Bradley Burns, who beat my guy up pretty good and sent him crashing out of the tourney already.

Thanks to Christian for creating the tourney. It was good while it lasted!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Great exciting tournament right now. I recieved some questions about the bracket and I strongly suggest that you all go visit https://challonge.com/sv/bi4v1lnc to make things a little more clear. 

At the moment we have Klegane and Ramazanov that have moved through the tournament without nothing but victories. They will now fight in the winning bracket. But to make everything a little bit more interesting the winner of that fight will face the winner of the loosing bracket to regain the title and 1 million.

The looser of the Klegane vs Ramazanov will fight one of the 2 loosing fighters in the loosing bracket semifinals. Which one will be decided by giving out a wild card to the fighter involved in the fight with the highest rating in the semifinal.

There will be a little more rest for the fighter winning the winning bracket semifinal but winning all fights should mean some advantages and be rewarded at least something don´t you agree? 

Good luck everyone and don´t hesitate to contact me with questions or opinions :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Artem Ramazanov has managed to defeat the only other unbeaten Tournament fighter, the mighty Sandor Klegane who had KO'd or TKO'd every one of his prior opponents! Both of them left the cage sporting a nice cut to remember the ocassion by..

Fight Link

Klegane tries to get into range but Ramazanov steps to the side and lands a beautiful hook that drops Klegane! He's faceplanted into the mat, ass in the air... he's out cold! That's an image he won't want to show his grandkids when he gets older! Ramazanov scores the big KO victory!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:58 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Artem Ramazanov!

Artem Ramazanov has had a great tournament so far, he has faced some powerful fighters & has emerged victorious over them all, but he is not planning how to spend his Prize money just yet, he knows there is still one more very dangerous & by now well-trained foe left to beat, he could still fail at the final hurdle, so he will need to stay sharp & be very careful.

At Super-Heavyweight any hopeful's dreams can come crashing to earth, in a heart-beat.

16745841341149.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Lou Cabrazzi has defeated the dangerous Dom Diego with a fast & spectacular TKO finish to secure his place in the Loser-bracket Finale.

Fight Link

Cabrazzi creates some distance for himself and unleashes a massive uppercut that sends Diego's eyes rolling into the back of his head! Diego drops to his knees and Cabrazzi pours it on with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:29 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Lou Cabrazzi!

16769020285596.jpeg

Cabrazzi trained hard in boxing for his preparation to defeat Diego and utilized the clinch successfully to overpower him, so he will be hoping that boxing training provides him the artillery required to despatch Sandor Klegane.

Klegane meanwhile will be looking to show Cabrazzi who the boss of the Heartless SHW division $1,000,000 Tournament really is when they meet.

Will we see these two Knockout Kings landing their unholy power right off the bat or a more prolonged storm of violence? I think both fighters will be throwing sledgehammers while attempting to avoid sledgehammers but there's always a chance somebody lands a takedown & takes the other guy on a trip to ground & pound town.

Both of these guys have got plenty to fight for, not just the big 1 million dollar prize but also a chance at revenge against Artem Ramazanov. Artem has been both devastating & very lucky so far, he'll be training his ass off to try & ensure his luck holds and if he manages to beat a previous opponent in the process that will cement his tournament victory in style.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

Yeah the Challonge bracket in incorrect.

Final is Artem Ramazanov vs Lou Cabrazzi - already matched in game.

Sandor Klegane vs Dom Diego fight for the 3rd place.

If it’s right that’s ok it just seems like the brackets are right because not all losers have fought and had a chance to lose twice.  Seems like the winner of the losers bracket would be all losers fight same as the bracket shows. Either way, It’s been a fun tournament but maybe that can be fixed next time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

Yeah the Challonge bracket in incorrect.

Final is Artem Ramazanov vs Lou Cabrazzi - already matched in game.

Sandor Klegane vs Dom Diego fight for the 3rd place.

I was confused because I had been waiting on the fight and never received it.  Then I read the matchup.

• Like 1

Hey guys, and I´m sorry for the confusion and for the long time for me to answer. Shit loads of work this weekend and a lot of shit going on in the family - but now it seems like it´s all settled.

Truth is that I fucked up big time picking the fights for the next round. It´s all on me and I have a hard time to understand how I could fuck up that hard. I´m so so sorry for that.

The tournament bracket is correct and I have asked Mike to help me out with this.

Next fight should be the finale of the loosers bracket between Cabrazzi and Klegane.

Once again, I am so so sorry for this. Hope I can make it up to you in some way :(

2 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

Hey guys, and I´m sorry for the confusion and for the long time for me to answer. Shit loads of work this weekend and a lot of shit going on in the family - but now it seems like it´s all settled.

Truth is that I fucked up big time picking the fights for the next round. It´s all on me and I have a hard time to understand how I could fuck up that hard. I´m so so sorry for that.

The tournament bracket is correct and I have asked Mike to help me out with this.

Next fight should be the finale of the loosers bracket between Cabrazzi and Klegane.

Once again, I am so so sorry for this. Hope I can make it up to you in some way :(

Ahhh I see, I misundertood how the elimination/loser bracket was meant to work.

Hopefully Mike can sort it.