Heartless FC - $1,000,000 1st Prize 265+ Tournament - ***sign up and creation closed***

Subculturehero

38 minutes ago, Subculturehero said:

Need four more fighters to the tournament. Do you guys know someone that could be interested that you can contact? 12 is too few - 14 might work with 2 wild cards to the second round

You could try messaging the managers who joined in other current/recent tourneys?

Or message the leaders of the biggest alliances and asking them to ask their members if they are interested?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

Creation date set to 1st of march, first fight will be 1st of April. 
In case we end up with fewer fighters then the 16 I will give wild cards to guys that lost exciting fights in the first round.

Damn, im so excited for this. Wished that I could join the tourney. 😂

Time to sack your biggest slacker :)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

Creation date set to 1st of march, first fight will be 1st of April. 
In case we end up with fewer fighters then the 16 I will give wild cards to guys that lost exciting fights in the first round.

Damn, im so excited for this. Wished that I could join the tourney. 😂

Create one for yourself as well as a reserve for the tournament. Just in case a Maurice is signed up.

• Like 2

• Subculturehero changed the title to 265+ Tournament - 1 million to the winner. Only 2 slots remaining!
  • Subculturehero changed the title to 265+ Tournament - 1 million to the winner. Only 1 slot remaining!
2 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

Does anyone mind if We start creation earlier than 1st of march? I would like to get started with contracts as soon as possible since I’m going on a skiing vacation for a week 😅

let me know, otherwise I will send an ingame pm tomorrow and creation will start on Friday.

I'm fine with that

8 hours ago, Subculturehero said:

Does anyone mind if We start creation earlier than 1st of march? I would like to get started with contracts as soon as possible since I’m going on a skiing vacation for a week 😅

let me know, otherwise I will send an ingame pm tomorrow and creation will start on Friday.

Ok with me.