Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! Second Batch (0/5 Remaining, Ended 1:30am BST, 31st May) [Gabe TS Gardner]

gabrielnodoubt

On 4/27/2023 at 3:50 PM, gabrielnodoubt said:

You win!

Unfortunately the avatar was rejected. Apparently there are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted that you should probably read thoroughly. No feedback was given only that you should magically know why it was rejected. Could be for a number of reasons too like it's too low quality (nope, great quality), because it is blurry (it is NOT), or areas of colour do not match (nope, pretty spot on to me) OR it does not look avatary enough. 

It's not hard to get an avatar accepted so please don't waste your time complaining. If you would have just shot for a 10 and not a 5, we could have gotten this accepted.  

not avatary enough.png?

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

Unfortunately the avatar was rejected. Apparently there are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted that you should probably read thoroughly. No feedback was given only that you should magically know why it was rejected. Could be for a number of reasons too like it's too low quality (nope, great quality), because it is blurry (it is NOT), or areas of colour do not match (nope, pretty spot on to me) OR it does not look avatary enough. 

It's not hard to get an avatar accepted so please don't waste your time complaining. If you would have just shot for a 10 and not a 5, we could have gotten this accepted.  

not avatary enough.png?

What? That's.. bizzare considering they've all been accepted so far and honestly his guidelines have been followed to the letter.

But who am I to reach into the mind of madness and pull out logic - if you want, I can edit it for you at no hidden charge, or cost, or bollocks

12 hours ago, gabrielnodoubt said:

What? That's.. bizzare considering they've all been accepted so far and honestly his guidelines have been followed to the letter.

But who am I to reach into the mind of madness and pull out logic - if you want, I can edit it for you at no hidden charge, or cost, or bollocks

If you wouldn't mind making it a little bit more like this not avatary enough.pngthat would be great. Thank you

12 hours ago, gabrielnodoubt said:

Never mind. Seems to be a bit of a mix up. I thought I was bidding on #6 which is Bangladesh. Seems Bangladesh has already been sold and accepted so maybe that's why it was rejected. I think it's actually #4 which is Egypt that is left in which case @Daudy made the last bid.

Sorry about that. 

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Never mind. Seems to be a bit of a mix up. I thought I was bidding on #6 which is Bangladesh. Seems Bangladesh has already been sold and accepted so maybe that's why it was rejected. I think it's actually #4 which is Egypt that is left in which case @Daudy made the last bid.

Sorry about that. 

I had tried to make it clear as possible! never mind shit happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as an FYI, the Egypt one was just rejected (while another avatar I had submitted was accepted). Standard message about not avatary enough, shoot for a 10 not a 5, etc.

Don't worry about re-doing it for me or anything, given it was a lucky gift. Just in case you can do anything with that feedback (although we know it's a bit of a lottery sometimes). Thank you anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

pJcs6Ls.gif
ROUND 2: New Challengers

1. Fighting Marine  (Bid)  |    2. Jamaican Brass  (Bid)  |    3. Soviet Muscle  (Bid)  |    4. Latin Dragon  (Bid)   |   5. Yoruba Millionaire (Bid)

K2Xatb3.gifzpjtnPd.gifALqgilZ.gifkyJ2vIO.gif5yHiv4D.gif
AKuCnOy.pngjLc5Eyy.pnggXw9O5E.pngpy6wqt6.png62eJ1sD.png
 ihsCXDi.gifHvzIikY.gif58Rb0Fc.gifjU9FbIV.giflwzsldI.gif

Auction Rules :

These auctions are listed with a decreasing price tag as the auctions go on, but if you have your heart set on one,
you would be wise to get it before its gone.

Auctions end 48 Hrs after first Bid.

1. Fighting Marine - 2. Jamaican Brass - 3. Soviet Muscle - 4. Latin Dragon - 5. Yoruba Millionaire

Jamaican Brass: 400,000 - Buy It Now for 1 Million
Fighting Marine: 250,000 - Buy It Now for 850,000
Soviet Muscle: 175,000 - Buy It Now for 650,000
Latin Dragon: 120,000 - Buy It Now for 450,000
Yoruba Millionaire: 75,000 - Buy It Now for 250,000

Please respond to the previous bidder by quoting them, minimum increments of 10k!

! Buy All Now - 3 Million !
(The Nuclear Button Option for you Madmen out there)
ZK7LLvJ.gif

DISCLAIMER:

I may reduce the prices if the bidding is stagnant, otherwise feel free to message me if you have any other questions regarding changes or updates

Alterations Disclaimer: Should any of these be rejected by Mike Tycoon - I will offer some minor alterations to get them accepted, they are all standard enough avatars, using no assets from any games or media from anything related to MMA, and use plenty of avatar facial parts each, so it should all be green lighted.

Happy bidding!

• Upvote 3

• gabrielnodoubt changed the title to Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! Second Batch (6/6 Remaining) [Gabe TS Gardner]
38 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Tempted to go nuclear but feel like that would suck the fun out of the process. So here goes. Hopefully this is correct...

1. Fighting Marine = 250k

3. Soviet Muscle = 175k

4. Latin Dragon = 120k

5. Yoruba Millionaire = 75k

2. Jamaican Brass = 400k @KingofConsent

That is all correct! and thank you for responding to the previous bidder!

• gabrielnodoubt changed the title to Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! Second Batch (6/6 Remaining, Ends 1:30am BST, 31st May) [Gabe TS Gardner]
  • gabrielnodoubt changed the title to Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! Second Batch (5/5 Remaining, Ends 1:30am BST, 31st May) [Gabe TS Gardner]