LEVEL MMA: Summit Series

Carciofi

I just sent a Merch Partner offer.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gator001 said:

image.jpeg.481256d0626e945fffb1943adda62e53.jpeg

Hung Young Wang

”I would not get to awogant over yo last performance. if I was not injured it would have went difwentwy. “

P.S 

you hit like sissy girl, I left with the same injury days as I came in wit. Dat Panda is the true boss!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

One more sleep until the final leg of the tournament begins! There have been ebbs & flows, and aside from a few challenges, this tournament format is playing out exactly as intended.

While the real dream of dominating in every leg was squashed as soon as the fights shifted to standup-only, there is a very real possibility for Macho Man or Robillard to take the now coveted 2/3 legs. In any event, field has definitely narrowed on which fighters can actually reach the Summit to hold claim as the overall Champion. This will be a very interesting final stretch, as while not everyone can reach the top, the possibility of VIP and cash prizes remains real for every participant.

Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

IMG-9040.webp

LEVEL SUMMIT SERIES - MMA Level Round 1 Highlights

Tokyo, Japan

FOTN - Frank Brown vs Young Blood

Frank Brown. Wow. In a spectacular display of violence, PJ Jones fighter literally chose how this fight would finish by absolutely smashing Blood on the feet before opting for the armbar to finish his opponent. Blood’s performance throughout the tournament hasn’t shown to be a successful formula, however, his balls of steel see him answer every bell without hesitation.

KOTN - Rogelio Nunez

Nunez must realize that he cannot win the tournament outright, but the door to cash and prizes for the MMA rounds remains open. His response was to walk into the cage and spark Kenji Matsuda. The Westacott camp is still in the game and relishes the opportunity to steal thunder and cause a commotion.

SOTN - Lysander Birdwhistle

Whistle while you work! The Bob Slay camp is thankful for the opportunity to fuck up some limbs. Lysander shows flashes of Leg 1 brilliance and immediately takes home another prize. This man is in the same boat as Nunez and is still poised to shatter another contenders dreams.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Victories from Robillard, Macho Man, Brown, Wang and Kona have serious implications for the next round. Their performances in the next matchups may very well dictate their overall standing in the series. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1