MMA Tycoon Junior Olympics hosted by Sol União .

Comte

Weightclass   

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many lbd or kilos depending where you’re from.

• 135 tô 145lbs
    • 155 tô 170lbs
    • 185 to 205 lbs
    • 265 to 265+
  2. 2. Do you understand this is one weight class not two? Who do you think I amthe monopoly man!

• Yes
    • No

Not sure if you've thought about this already but if this is a 397k and a specific weight division tournament, you've just made an already small potential player base even smaller. 

Even if I had a 397k guy available (which I don't) I'd have to then hope he is that specific weight. After that, I'd have to hope he isn't signed to an org already where I must risk pissing the org owner off asking for a release so I can sign elsewhere (doubt org owner would be too thrilled with you either) 

If I don't have a guy already my only option is to create asap and be far behind anyone who did create at 397k. 

Far better to be a creation tournament imo. You'll stand a far better chance of filling this thing out if it were. 

Also, a PPV for the finals is a terrible idea. Just put a million in the noob fund if you must throw money away :P

This has been your tournament pep talk from Alfred the Miserable. 

• Upvote 5

I wanted it to be a creation tournament in the beginning but there were varying opinions. Creation date will be October 1st. The first Event will be December 1st.

————-

With that being said, all fighters must be created in the nation the managers are representing. They could also have dual nationality but include that in the bio. We’re diplomats over here.

10 hours ago, Rei said:

Brother this has all been very confusing lol

I think it might benefit from you scrapping this thread and starting again - with all rules and structures laid out clearly from the first post

I’ll work on it, I’ve been having many appointments in and out of the hospital, I’m getting prepped for surgery, I’ll be sure to get it rewritten soon.

• Upvote 2