Newbie tournament

Fireballer34

We’re almost halfway filled up! Don’t let these newbies down! We need some more vet and intermediate sign ups. That’s being said, the prize pool is  at a grand total of 0$. That might be why some people aren’t signing up. If Alfred can get 40 million dollars for a tournament we can get at least 500k. Let’s make this tournament happen!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are probably not getting enough people to sign up, so I’m going to take a vote. If you are currently sign up, please say your opinion. There are 2 options.

1. Cancel the tournament altogether.

2. Half the tournament. We have 4 vets and 4 rookies and if we can get 2 more intermediate players (which I think is possible) we could do this tournament with just round Robin, top 2 advance and play in the finals. 

IDK how to make a poll so just write your vote

13 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

We are probably not getting enough people to sign up, so I’m going to take a vote. If you are currently sign up, please say your opinion. There are 2 options.

2. Half the tournament. We have 4 vets and 4 rookies and if we can get 2 more intermediate players (which I think is possible) we could do this tournament with just round Robin, top 2 advance and play in the finals. 

I vote we still have it.

16 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Would hate to see the tournament not happen. I can join and perhaps we can grab another guy. ANY guy. Then just work out who fits most into what category. Can do that by join date or top rank or whatever. That would be my suggestion anyway. 

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Would hate to see the tournament not happen. I can join and perhaps we can grab another guy. ANY guy. Then just work out who fits most into what category. Can do that by join date or top rank or whatever. That would be my suggestion anyway. 

Thanks Alfred! That would work fine as long as everyone else is up to it. I’ll message them.

21 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

I say we move ahead and just cut it in half. Still good for the noobs who wanna take part either way!

okay I will ask some

20 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

One problem, I have no response from the 3 other noobs that signed up, they all are still logging in but I’m not totally sure if they still are up for the tournament. Even if they do participate, it would be great to get some noob reserves so contact noobs that you know and see if they want to join.