Hellbent, Inc.

On 12/7/2009 at 11:52 AM, Guest said:

continuing with the Hellbent tradition, the next five to reply with HELLBENT on their post gets one (1) item of their choice.

Bringing back some OG vibes with a modern inflation twist - first 5 managers to reply with HELLBENT in their post get (10) free of that item choice. 

Hellbent - around longer than Mike’s bathroom project. Now THAT’S old school. 

• Upvote 3

On 2/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, Carciofi said:

Hellbent

Trooper Shorts please

On the way!

On 2/14/2022 at 9:43 PM, Gator001 said:

Hellbent

Trooper shorts please (i dont know what they look like but I trust Carciofi)

10 to my trusting alliance mate

On 2/15/2022 at 1:16 AM, MasterLeader said:

Hellbent

Trooper shorts please (i dont know what they look like but I trust Gator)

I love the chain of trust here 

On 2/15/2022 at 2:53 AM, Rambo said:

About time some of those old shorts designs pop back up.

God damn right  

On 2/15/2022 at 5:33 AM, soyster89 said:

Hellbent is some awesome old school. Some of the best designs ever. 

Thanks Soy, some random Hellbent designs on the way to you my man :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Gotta love when people complain about free shit

Update - Leave  your manager ID and make my life easy

Master Cheater you can kiss my sss with those entitled lips 😘

Please tell me you’re joking

You offered me $3.41 per day in return to sponsor my highest ranked fighter - I’d be doing you a huge favour if I accepted so yes I’m not gonna give you free shit as it’s that way round my friend 😂

44 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Please tell me you’re joking

You offered me $3.41 per day in return to sponsor my highest ranked fighter - I’d be doing you a huge favour if I accepted so yes I’m not gonna give you free shit as it’s that way round my friend 😂

It’s how you deal with it, “friend”.

I made a decision to shoot your highest ranked fighter some free shorts. Ooooooh, shady as hell. LOL  

Or so you presume.

It seems to me you are looking for a reason to complain. High 5 on a successful mission. 

9 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

It’s how you deal with it, “friend”.

I made a decision to shoot your highest ranked fighter some free shorts. Ooooooh, shady as hell. LOL  

Or so you presume.

It seems to me you are looking for a reason to complain. High 5 on a successful mission. 

Please explain why you requested a 122 day sponsorship at $3.41 per day in return? It seems nothing is free lol

On 2/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, SonnyMuchacho said:

Same offer. Some people don’t have any appreciation for the all around beauty and aesthetic that is $420 

I offer 122/$666 deals, but it's explained in Conquer's homepage. that's friend shit...lifetime sponsor shit. take the small deal and i'll hook your fighter up with whatever he needs, some people don't get it though...unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

96663-DC8-4-DBB-4-DD3-8-D7-C-C2956-FBA90

Hellbent would like to thank you - our sponsored fighters - for helping build the Hellbent brand back to its once mighty strength.

We clocked in today as the #1 Clothing Company in the game. This is all directly thanks to you guys. We have a truly diverse group of managers participating in this brand ego have helped us truly become “The People’s Company”  

As we continue to build and grow into what a company should truly bring to its fighters, I invite you along for the ride. If you’re not part of the Hellbent team then get ahold of me ASAP. We do it right. Custom avatars and clothing designs to take your fighter to the next level. Just ask Leif Leifsson - the P4P King! ;)

• Upvote 2