Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Just now, Rambo said:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adan Puno14390840437078.png
‘We Have The Same Drug Dealer’: Puno confirms Kilo takes PEDs

Kilo Maluga (54-12-0, #1 P4P) has been accused of using performance enhancing drugs by former SYN title contender and self-confessed steroid user Adan Puno (13-3, #20 P4P), who claims he and Kilo even have the same “drug dealer”.

“Other mma fighters and professional athletes will hear about what Kilo Maluga does and go, ‘That doesn’t matter.’ If you knew what these performance enhancers did, you’d know it does matter,” Puno said in a new episode of the Flagrant podcast.

“We have the same drug dealer, I know exactly what he’s doing,” Puno claimed. “EPO [Erythropoietin] matters, it’s the reason Kilo takes it. It matters. EPO increases your red blood cells, which gives you the endurance to fight and (expletive) all night long… It’s the king of performance enhancers. EPO is king to everything. That’s why cyclists do it.”

Puno’s comments appear at the 4 minute, 20 second mark of the show.

Puno himself has admitted to using EPO and Human Growth Hormone in the past, so he knows a thing or two about performance enhancing drugs.

SYN's athletic commission does conduct random blood tests to detect steroid use in its fighters. In their joint anti-drug program, SYN and USADA state that “the program subjects each fighter to no more than nine random, unannounced drug tests during each training camp and off-season — up to six urine tests and three blood tests.”

Kilo's been an outspoken critic of the USADA program, and notoriously has ghosted them numerous times.

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

PED is the only way to go! 

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:01 PM, stpierrecanada said:

Crusty Bigg is #1 contender for Kilo’s belt... Come fight. 

I had a feeling this would happen.

Right Hook Punch GIF - RightHook Punch KnockOut - Discover & Share GIFs
Bigg throws an off-balance right hand and Maluga counters with a big left hand that crumples Bigg! He was out before he hit the floor! Brutal knockout!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:34 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kilo Maluga!
Kilo Maluga retains his heavyweight title!

14390840437078.png1415893171image.jpg

The world Heavyweight champion and #1 P4P fighter Kilo Maluga (55-12-0) made light work of the pretender turned contender Crusty Bigg "Bang" (28-13-0) at SYN 967.

Kilo barely broke a sweat after paying the mandatory blood tribute required by the Just Bleed Gods, dispatching his foe with a big left hand only 34 seconds into the 2nd round.

"I had a feeling this would happen. I prepared for a 5 round fight, but he crumbles early in the 2nd." Kilo tells fans. "I promised you blood and violence. I delivered. I let him punch me and kick me in the head for your entertainment. It isn't my fault the opponent can't withstand my punches and decided to take an early nap."

Kilo pulled no punches when discussing his KO victory over his opponent.

"I KO'd him with the left hand. Imagine what the right hand would've done?" Kilo states. "My opponent was ambitious, and he fought hard, but I spared his life and his dignity. He wasn't ready for these problems. This result was predictable."

265 lbs, Synchronicity

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

Fresh off his quick victory over Clarence Hoost at SYN 968, Crazy Horse Media spoke to Kjetil Olsen on his thoughts on the fight and other happenings in the division

"I am first and foremost pleased at the win. I had a tough couple of last fights, and it was good to bounce back with a dominating win over a recent title challenger.

Hoost is a very talented fighter, but I knew my power would be too much for him. We do have a history that I have to acknowledge in that he has a KO win over me in the past when I was in a different camp and under different management. Furthermore, he also has wins over teammates Noah Anderson and Parta Matti, albeit also both under different camps/management, so this one felt more personal. All this meant though is that I was ready for this one and I knew exactly what to expect.

I knew his strikes weren't quite in the astronomical levels of power like my own and I was happy to take advantage of this and his low volume of output to put him deep under pressure before delivering the walkaway kill shot. People talk about his chin not being elite and his cuts issues are well documented, but this man had only ever been actually properly TKO'd once in his career. Me? I don't play with that TKO stuff. I shoot to kill, and a straight KO it was. I'm the first man to completely put Hoost out to roost.

After being robbed of FON in my fight with Kilo and also snubbed in my total and prolonged destruction of Barron White, I'm due for a KO bonus. My career, particularly after switching camps, has been littered with gold awards, and I believe this should end the current mini drought."

And what next?

"Well I noticed Crusty Bigg went down to Kilo and then scurried off in record time to go try pick on Barron White while he's down. Imagine landing a headkick flush on the king and not even knocking him down with it. Crusty? More like Jelly.

Most other fighters have also run off to get scheduled. I've been eyeing the rise of Keywon Reeves in my old camp, who has so far been gently built up by the org. He's finally been given an actual fighter for an opponent, but Mumu is an old man now... far removed from his days as an SFL force and brief Combate champ. I also notice Abner is free, but being on a 2 fight skid doesn't make much sense for a fight.

I guess that leaves Kilo again or CDB assuming no interference from other orgs. I don't care much for the belt, I just want to fight. With my tiny amount of doctor-mandated injury layoff and energy, I could literally be at 100% to fight again in 3 mere days. If the others need a bit longer to nurse their old bones, put me in the cage with someone else in a week and I'll fight them instead!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Daudy said:

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

Fresh off his quick victory over Clarence Hoost at SYN 968, Crazy Horse Media spoke to Kjetil Olsen on his thoughts on the fight and other happenings in the division

"I am first and foremost pleased at the win. I had a tough couple of last fights, and it was good to bounce back with a dominating win over a recent title challenger.

Hoost is a very talented fighter, but I knew my power would be too much for him. We do have a history that I have to acknowledge in that he has a KO win over me in the past when I was in a different camp and under different management. Furthermore, he also has wins over teammates Noah Anderson and Parta Matti, albeit also both under different camps/management, so this one felt more personal. All this meant though is that I was ready for this one and I knew exactly what to expect.

I knew his strikes weren't quite in the astronomical levels of power like my own and I was happy to take advantage of this and his low volume of output to put him deep under pressure before delivering the walkaway kill shot. People talk about his chin not being elite and his cuts issues are well documented, but this man had only ever been actually properly TKO'd once in his career. Me? I don't play with that TKO stuff. I shoot to kill, and a straight KO it was. I'm the first man to completely put Hoost out to roost.

After being robbed of FON in my fight with Kilo and also snubbed in my total and prolonged destruction of Barron White, I'm due for a KO bonus. My career, particularly after switching camps, has been littered with gold awards, and I believe this should end the current mini drought."

And what next?

"Well I noticed Crusty Bigg went down to Kilo and then scurried off in record time to go try pick on Barron White while he's down. Imagine landing a headkick flush on the king and not even knocking him down with it. Crusty? More like Jelly.

Most other fighters have also run off to get scheduled. I've been eyeing the rise of Keywon Reeves in my old camp, who has so far been gently built up by the org. He's finally been given an actual fighter for an opponent, but Mumu is an old man now... far removed from his days as an SFL force and brief Combate champ. I also notice Abner is free, but being on a 2 fight skid doesn't make much sense for a fight.

I guess that leaves Kilo again or CDB assuming no interference from other orgs. I don't care much for the belt, I just want to fight. With my tiny amount of doctor-mandated injury layoff and energy, I could literally be at 100% to fight again in 3 mere days. If the others need a bit longer to nurse their old bones, put me in the cage with someone else in a week and I'll fight them instead!"

16546284246757.gif
Keywon Reeves
11-1-0
261 p4p

Tell Keyshawn to cancel my current fight for 31/03 and I'll fight you in 3 days in the street, disco, octagon,... pick your spot. 

I don't fear big men, I embrace the challenge. 

PS:  I love your smile. 

• Like 2

*turn device sideways if on mobile

1415893171image.jpg     185 lbs, Synchronicity                  
                          Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                            -Featherweight-

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                           Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
                 SYN 15-3-0                                                                                             SYN 15-3-0
             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

1 -  Braynas Hlervu ▼ 1  SYN 5-1-0                         1 - Cornelius Myers  SYN 6-2-0  was #2 LW
 2 - Johnny Albatross ▼ 1  SYN 1-0-0                 2 - Evan Duvernay ▼ 1  SYN 6-6-0 
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen ▼ 1  SYN 8-5-1                        3 - Gorgon Patriot ▼ 1  SYN 13-8-1 
 4 - Heismann Haa ▼ 1  SYN 8-4-0                          4 - Pauly J Sanchez ▼ 1  SYN 3-1-0   
 5 - Joe Biden ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0                                         5 Finnish Tax Payer ▼ 1  SYN 7-5-1
 6 - Pablo De Geno ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0                             6 - Bardia Farrokhzad ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0    
 7 - 
Valen Dreth  SYN 1-2-0                                                   7 - Abduwali Hassan ▼ 1  SYN 2-0-1
 8 - Anurak Bualuang ▼ 2  SYN 5-5-1                    8 - Darren Dixon ▼ 1  SYN 1-3-0           
 9 - Davdio Branko ▼ 1  SYN 4-5-0                          9 - Atticus Finch ▼ 1  SYN 10-5-0                      
 10 - Balagot Liu ▼ 1  SYN 5-5-0                                    10 - David Dilbrandt  SYN 4-1-0 

-Lightweight-                                       -Welterweight-                

Tacitus Kilgore                                                          Joad Cressbeckler  
               SYN 3-0-0                                                                                             SYN 10-5-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tacitus Kilgore                                                                Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joad Cressbeckler

1 - Rod De Minaur  SYN 6-1-0                                1 - Frank Morrison ▲ 1  SYN 3-1-0                      
 2 - Miami Vice ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0                                  2 - Mario Benedetti ▼ 1  SYN 7-2-0 
 3 - Ryoto Takahashi ▲ 1  SYN 1-1-0                    3 - Manolito Tai Kung ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0      
 4 - Darsin Bleak ▲ 3  SYN 4-2-0                          4 - Angus MacArthur Ii  ▼ 1  SYN 18-7-0        
 5 - Ernest Graves ▲ 4  SYN 3-2-0                       5 - Vasil Petrov  SYN 5-3-0
 6 - Harris Reed  SYN 0-0-0  new                               6 - Yaden Dhargey  SYN 0-0-0  new      
 7 - Rafael Benedetti ▲ 4  SYN 4-1-0                     7 - Shaquan Woods ▼ 1  SYN 9-6-0 
 8 - Satanic Panic ▼ 2  SYN 2-1-0                         8 - Potemkin Izmaylov ▼ 1  SYN 7-6-0   
 9 - Ay Blyad ▼ 4  SYN 2-2-0                                  9 - Arax Lightspeed ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0       
 10 - Koichi Kamei ▼ 2  SYN 14-10-0                   10 - Rigel Ko Nachi ▼ 1  SYN 17-8-1 

-Middleweight-                                -Light Heavyweight- 

Raate Road                                                                     Randy Randleman
                SYN 2-0-0                                                                  SYN 12-4-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raate Road                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randy Randleman 

1 - Joe Exotic  
SYN 10-2-1                                           1 - Aaron Wolf  SYN 7-2-0
  2 - Angelo Moore  SYN 4-1-0                                    2 - Joe Dinapoli  SYN 12-6-0      
  3 - Winston Todd  
SYN 12-4-0                                  3 - Tony Stark ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0            
  4 - Jake Bird  SYN 1-2-0                                              4 - Boris Krylov ▼ 3  SYN 11-6-0          
  5 - Mustafa Erdogan ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0                      5 - Ralph McGuire  SYN 9-4-0   
  6 - Mickey Garcia ▼ 1  SYN 1-2-0                                  6 - Simon Gustafsson  SYN 14-14-0 
  7 - Cerberus Dionisy ▲ 1  SYN 16-9-0                   7 - Duck Dodgers ▲ 1  SYN 1-2-0       
  8 - Ryszard Wojcik ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                         8 - Blake Phoenix ▲ 1  SYN 5-6-0     
  9 - Juanito Escobar ▲ 1  SYN 1-2-0                        9 - Aatreya Mahrishi ▲ 1  SYN 10-9-0
  10 - Manny Tavares ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0                            10 - Fabiano Capellio  SYN 0-0-0  new     

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga

SYN 42-8-0                                                                Pound-for-pound
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                   top-10-open-source-legal-issues-2019-header.jpg

1 - Adan Puno  SYN 2-1-0                                                   1 - Kilo Maluga 
2 - Leif Leifsson  SYN 12-5-0                                            2 - Raate Road
3 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 2  SYN 17-8-0                            3 -  Petchuanglek Sitsongrit ▲ 1
4 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 4  SYN 2-3-0                                       4 - Randy Randleman ▲ 2 
5 - Crusty Bigg ▼ 2  SYN 10-6-0                                     5 - Tacitus Kilgore ▼ 2  
6 - Clarence Hoost ▼ 2  SYN 7-6-0                                  6 - Joad Cressbeckler ▲ 1
7 - Imperial Washington ▲ 1  SYN 8-5-1                     7 - Rod De Minaur ▲ 1
8 - Barron White ▼ 1  SYN 1-2-0                                           8 - Braynas Hlervu ▼ 3
9 - Keywon Reeves  SYN 3-0-0                                      9 - Joe Exotic
10 - Panda Aorigele  SYN 2-2-0                                     10 - Adan Puno

-Openweight-                                              

Antonio Tarver                                                                  Lineal Champions               
                  SYN 2-1-0

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Antonio Tarver                                                   53559426.thumb.jpg.d579c160a7dcc50ff52c93f6ec1558f8.jpg

1 - Red Greene  SYN 2-0-0                                              135 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-03-18
2 - Balin Trollslayer  SYN 1-2-0                           145 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-01-15
3 - Dan Dinklage  SYN 2-0-0                                        155 - Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)  2023-02-18
4 - Jonny Bar  SYN 1-1-0                                                  170 - Raate Road  2023-03-03
5 - Ryder Young  SYN 1-1-0                                           185 - Raate Road  2022-12-31
6 - Adam Shalashaska  SYN 1-1-0                          205 - Randy Randleman  2023-01-29
7 - Odd Job  SYN 1-1-0                                                      265 - Kilo Maluga  2023-01-15
8 - Sergey Vinogradov  SYN 1-0-0                                         
9 - Nikolay Leonov  SYN 1-0-0
10 - Vladamir Fedetenko  SYN 0-0-0

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   pink = drew last fight

• Upvote 1

Official Rankings        

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                           Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
                 SYN 15-3-0                                                                                             SYN 15-3-0
             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit

1 -  Braynas Hlervu  SYN 5-1-0                                1 - Cornelius Myers  SYN 6-2-0
 2 - Johnny Albatross  SYN 1-0-0                       2 - Evan Duvernay  SYN 6-6-0 
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen  SYN 8-5-1                                  3 - Gorgon Patriot  SYN 14-8-1 
 4 - Heismann Haa  SYN 8-4-0                                  4 - Pauly J Sanchez  SYN 3-1-0   
 5 - Joe Biden  SYN 5-3-0                                                  5 Finnish Tax Payer  SYN 7-5-1
 6 - Pablo De Geno  SYN 4-3-0                                       6 - Atticus Finch ▲ 3  SYN 11-5-0    
 7 - 
Valen Dreth  SYN 1-2-0                                                   7 - Abduwali Hassan  SYN 2-0-1
 8 - Anurak Bualuang  SYN 5-5-1                             8 - Bardia Farrokhzad ▼ 2  SYN 2-3-0           
 9 - Davdio Branko  SYN 4-5-0                                  9 - Darren Dixon ▼ 1  SYN 1-3-0                      
 10 - Balagot Liu  SYN 5-5-0                                               10 - David Dilbrandt  SYN 4-1-0 

Tacitus Kilgore                                                          Joad Cressbeckler  
               SYN 4-0-0                                                                                             SYN 10-5-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tacitus Kilgore                                                                Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joad Cressbeckler

1 - Miami Vice ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0                             1 - Frank Morrison  SYN 3-1-0                      
 2 - Rod De Minaur ▼ 1  SYN 6-2-0                           2 - Mario Benedetti  SYN 7-2-0 
 3 - Ryoto Takahashi  SYN 2-1-0                            3 - Vasil Petrov ▲ 2  SYN 6-3-0      
 4 - Ernest Graves ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0                        4 - Angus MacArthur Ii  SYN 18-7-0        
 5 - Darsin Bleak ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0                           5 - Yaden Dhargey ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0
 6 - Harris Reed  SYN 0-0-0                                         6 - Manolito Tai Kung ▼ 3  SYN 2-2-0      
 7 - Rafael Benedetti  SYN 4-1-0                                7 - Shaquan Woods  SYN 9-6-0 
 8 - Satanic Panic  SYN 2-1-0                                 8 - Potemkin Izmaylov  SYN 7-6-0   
 9 - Ay Blyad  SYN 2-2-0                                           9 - Arax Lightspeed  SYN 2-1-0       
 10 - Koichi Kamei  SYN 14-10-0                            10 - Rigel Ko Nachi  SYN 17-8-1 

Raate Road                                                                     Randy Randleman
                SYN 2-0-0                                                                  SYN 12-4-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raate Road                                                         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randy Randleman 

1 - Joe Exotic  
SYN 10-2-1                                           1 - Aaron Wolf  SYN 7-2-0
  2 - Angelo Moore  SYN 4-1-0                                    2 - Joe Dinapoli  SYN 12-6-0      
  3 - Winston Todd  
SYN 12-4-0                                  3 - Tony Stark  SYN 3-2-0            
  4 - Cerberus Dionisy ▲ 3  SYN 17-9-0                  4 - Boris Krylov  SYN 11-6-0          
  5 - Juanito Escobar ▲ 4  SYN 2-2-0                      5 - Ralph McGuire  SYN 9-4-0   
  6 - Mickey Garcia  SYN 1-2-0                                            6 - Simon Gustafsson  SYN 14-14-0 
  7 - Mustafa Erdogan ▼ 2  SYN 2-2-0                     7 - Duck Dodgers  SYN 1-2-0       
  8 - Jake Bird ▼ 4  SYN 1-3-0                                     8 - Blake Phoenix  SYN 5-6-0     
  9 - Ryszard Wojcik ▼ 1  SYN 2-0-0                         9 - Aatreya Mahrishi  SYN 10-9-0
  10 - Manny Tavares  SYN 2-2-0                                     10 - Fabiano Capellio  SYN 0-0-0      

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga

SYN 42-8-0                                                                Pound-for-pound
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                   top-10-open-source-legal-issues-2019-header.jpg

1 - Imperial Washington ▲ 6  SYN 9-5-1                     1 - Kilo Maluga 
2 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 2  SYN 3-3-0                                       2 - Raate Road
3 - Cedric De Boise  SYN 17-8-0                                    3 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
4 - Adan Puno ▼ 3  SYN 2-2-0                                        4 - Tacitus Kilgore ▲ 1 
5 - Leif Leifsson ▼ 3  SYN 12-6-0                                  5 - Randy Randleman ▼ 1  
6 - Crusty Bigg ▼ 1  SYN 10-6-0                                         6 - Joad Cressbeckler
7 - Clarence Hoost ▼ 1  SYN 7-6-0                                7 - Rod De Minaur ▲ 1
8 - Barron White  SYN 1-2-0                                                     8 - Joe Exotic ▲ 1
9 - Keywon Reeves  SYN 3-0-0                                      9 - Braynas Hlervu ▼ 1
10 - Panda Aorigele  SYN 2-2-0                                     10 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 1

-Openweight-                                              

Antonio Tarver                                                                  Lineal Champions               

SYN 2-2-0
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Antonio Tarver                                                   53559426.thumb.jpg.d579c160a7dcc50ff52c93f6ec1558f8.jpg

1 - Red Greene  SYN 3-0-0                                              135 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-03-18
2 - Balin Trollslayer  SYN 2-2-0                           145 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-01-15
3 - Sergey Vinogradov ▲ 5  SYN 2-0-0              155 - Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)  2023-02-18
4 - Vladamir Fedetenko ▲ 6  SYN 1-0-0            170 - Raate Road  2023-03-03
5 - Dan Dinklage ▼ 2  SYN 2-1-0                               185 - Raate Road  2022-12-31
6 - Odd Job ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0                                             205 - Randy Randleman  2023-01-29
7 - Nikolay Leonov ▲ 2  SYN 2-0-0                         265 - Kilo Maluga  2023-01-15
8 - Jonny Bar ▼ 4  SYN 1-1-0                                         
9 - Ryder Young ▼ 4  SYN 1-1-0
10 - Khalil Burnett ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   pink = drew last fight

• Upvote 2

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vincent Lomax14390840437078.png

Vincent "The Golden One" Lomax (38-15-2) is the newly crowned SMASH Heavyweight champion after a dominant victory against Haise Sasaki (25-12-0) in a bout that saw him win the belt in the 2nd round via TKO.

Lomax earned a KOTN bonus for his performance to go along with his new belt, and after his victory, he shot for the moon, calling out the #1 P4P fighter in the world, Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (55-12-0).

"Kilo, I want a piece." Lomax stated, "I'll finish it by the end of the 1st round."

Kilo and his camp promptly accepted the challenge after Lomax's callout circled airwaves and the twittersphere. He even added some crying face emoji's.

"2-0 as a Heavyweight. Smeshed some tuna in the minor leagues and thinks he's ready for these problems in the major leagues." Kilo said, "He has the honor of being the first Light Heavyweight I crush in my career. I will break him. He hits hard, but his ego is fragile. The puny man will be crushed with ease."

Lomax didn't mince words when responding to Kilo's statement.

"I haven't been properly finished in 5 years." Lomax claims, "I know I have the tools to beat this man. I'm out to prove he isn't as good as the world thinks he is."

Reports indicate the confidence in Vincent Lomax's camp at Casa Steel is sky high, some of his teammates even claiming that Lomax will win this fight easily.

History however would favor the current #1 P4P fighter who has finished some of the best fighters on the planet.

"I love me some Vincent Lomax. I had the courtesy and good fortune of working closely with him at the SFL. I've seen him in action. He's a fighter's fighter. A good man, and very skilled on the feet." Chris Karter stated speaking highly of Lomax, "But The Golden One is getting a golden shower. That's all there is to it."

Lomax laughed off his statement.

"We'll see." He says with a smile, "He better bring his A game or I'm taking his top spot."

• Upvote 2

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Cynic Chris
Chris Meat Reveals He Was Banned From All Fight Week Activities At SYN 969

Chris Meat attended last weekend’s SYN 969 to corner his buddy Ryoto Takahashi, but the Convicted Inc manager has revealed that he was banned from all other activities during fight week. Claiming that SYN's org owner didn't want him around the locker room due to the absolute monster of a cock swinging between the tiny crusader's legs.

The main card of SYN 969 saw Ryoto Takahashi TKO Darsin Bleak, and immediately following the fight Dana Black declared that Takahashi would be the next challenger for the SYN Lightweight title. That announcement has been widely criticized throughout the MMA community, but “War Marchine's” manager Chris Karter, has dominated recent headlines following an interview where he threatened SYN matchmaker K-Stacks if the fight doesn't get made.

The #1 manager's comments have drawn heated reactions from other fighters on the SYN roster, and during a recent interview Miss Miracle asked Meat if he expected Karter to receive any sort of disciplinary action for his statements. 

“No, I don’t. I don’t," Meat answered. "I think it’s a very case-by-case basis within the MMA community. I probably wasn’t making them as much money as Chris Karter is. And you know, Dana Black set the standard, didn’t he? You can’t berate a member of your roster after you’re behaving like that on camera. It’s very, very difficult – Uncle Dana Black’s put himself in a difficult position, and SYN have put Dana Black in a difficult position. I just feel like – my concern is that SYN is such a big player within the sport of mixed martial arts that it would damage the actual sport instead of damaging SYN. If it was doing damage to itself, I’d be upset, but I’d be a little bit more forgiving. I just feel like we’ve got a couple of people at the top right now that are running an organization that have too much influence on the whole sport, and they’re not doing a very good job. And you know, Karter’s gonna be Karter."

Meat was previously released from his position as a commentator with SYN after having a disagreement with a company employee, and apparently that situation prevented "Big Meat" from attending the majority of the SYN 969 fight week events.

“I think the reason [Karter will] get away with it of course is because it's Karter. He's the GOAT. You know, we recently had the bit of back and forth between Scottie and Skenoj. And I think as long as both people in the organization are public facing figures, I don’t think it’s that much of a problem in Dana Black’s eyes. But I mean, I had a very, very minor disagreement with a member of staff and I was banned from all fight week activities last week. So you know, it’s a case-by-case basis…I went to the official weigh-ins, that was the only thing I went to. But everything else I was banned from. And it’s silliness. It’s a massive, massive double standard. But I wouldn’t expect anything less from that organization these days. It's often amateur hour over there.”

He may not have been able to actively participate much during fight week, but Meat did get to corner his buddy Ryoto Takahashi during his TKO victory win over Darsin Bleak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tycoon Times - MMA Magazine
Tycoon Times - The World's Premier Weekly Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper

Kilo says ship has sailed on final Leif Leifsson fight

Kilo Maluga says ship has sailed on the final Leif Leifsson fight: "He'd be like the C-side."

Now that Leif Leifsson is on a two-fight skid since being defeat by Kilo in a record breaking 14 seconds, Kilo Maluga doesn’t view him as a lucrative fight.

Leif previously called out Kilo for a seventh and final fight, but “Bloodbath” thought the offer wasn’t worthy at the time. Maluga and Leifson, who have fought six times already and split the series 3-3, have jawed back and forth for years. But after Leif suffered his most recent loss, a brutal knockout loss to Kjetil Olsen, Maluga isn’t that interested anymore.

“Right now there’s nobody that I could really think of to call out,” Maluga told the Tycoon Times. “But they already burst that bubble just because I always thought it would be a great fight for me, and that I could knock him out and make a lot of easy money while doing it. But that ship has sailed now that he lost back-to-back fights and 3 of his last 4. Maybe he comes back and gets a couple of wins and stuff, but he’s easy money. I know it. The fans know it. He knows it. I don’t think I was going to generate a huge pay-per-view sell with him, because he doesn’t bring those types of pay-per-views by himself. But me being involved in it, who knows? Maybe I could have done well for myself and gotten some good pay-per-views.”

While he may not fight Leif again anytime soon, Maluga’s involvement in MMA on the promotion side continues. He's a majority stakeholder in the SYN organization.

Kilo said he’d like to see Leif get his feet wet and take training seriously before fighting any established fighters, but for him, Leif doesn’t even meet the quota of a money fight.

“When he fought CBD, when he fought Crusty Bigg, he hasn’t hit those marks that he thinks or that his people think he’s gonna hit,” Kilo said. “So he’s not the draw, definitely. He’d be like the C-side. I’m like the A+-side if we’re talking about selling pay-per-views.”

Kilo Maluga (55-12-0 MMA, 42-8 SYN) returns to action when he meets SMASH Heavyweight champion Vincent Lomax in the SYN 971 main event in Tokyo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Tycoon Times - MMA Magazine
Tycoon Times - The World's Premier Weekly Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper

Massive rumour ROCKS Syn and Combate fans - Are Olsen and Blank the same person?

In a situation that sounds too ridiculous to be true, there have been recent rumours circulating that the sudden rise of Billy Blank from relative obscurity right into the limelight of Combate champion and #2 HW in the world has been down to the fact that he's actually the secret alter-ego of top HW and current Syn contender, Kjetil Olsen.

While the Tycoon Times notes there are no current formal charges being laid, the circumstantial evidence to support this rumour is mounting. For a notable while, astute observers have noted that 'both' fighters share exactly the same imposing height of 225cm and are also billed at the same age (currently 30 years old). An incredible coincidence particularly given the extreme anomaly of already being well over 7ft tall.

Others have also pointed out that Olsen, while currently plying his trade in Syn, has frequently commented in the media about Blank and other Combate related news when he realistically has no connections to that organisation in the current day. Blank's media presence on the other hand has notably been far more absent, only recently featuring in some articles but never in person and always through official channels.

However, the Tycoon Times can reveal startling new evidence that further alleges that perhaps there is some truth to these rumours. Kjetil Olsen is usually seen sporting his signature bandanna mask, which has previously been thought to have been a branding decision. However in recent pictures that the Times can exclusively reveal, Billy Blank has also been spotted trying on a similar bandana and the resemblance is uncanny! His team have put forward a short statement that this was merely Billy attempting to cosplay as his favourite Syn fighter, but the candid nature of the photo indicates that perhaps isn't the whole truth.

You, the readers can decide based on the evidence below. Certainly these rumours will never go away until the two face each other in the cage, because then, and only then, can we be sure they're both in the same room at the same time and are in fact different people.

16360285342221.jpeg  Billy Blank's regular appearance, note the shirt that potentially covers any chest tattoos

16262937927093.jpgKjetil Olsen's regular appearance

HN0kIS4.pngBilly Blank recently spotted 'cosplaying' as Olsen.

So what do you think fight fans? Is there truth to these scandalous rumours? Has Syn Contender Olsen been moonlighting as someone else on the side?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Official Rankings        

1 - Johnny Albatross ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                    1 - Cornelius Myers  SYN 6-2-0
 2 - Braynas Hlervu ▼ 1  SYN 5-2-0                    2 - Pauly J Sanchez ▲ 2  SYN 4-1-0   
 3 - Lusmu Kutvonen ▲ 1  SYN 9-5-1                       3 - Gorgon Patriot  SYN 14-8-1 
 4 - Joe Biden ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0                                   4 - Evan Duvernay ▼ 2  SYN 6-7-0
 5 - Heismann Haa  SYN 8-5-0                                      5 Atticus Finch ▲ 1  SYN 11-5-0
 6 - Pablo De Geno  SYN 4-3-0                                       6 - Bardia Farrokhzad ▲ 2  SYN 2-3-0     
 7 - 
Valen Dreth  SYN 1-2-0                                                   7 - Darren Dixon ▲ 2  SYN 1-3-0
 8 - Anurak Bualuang  SYN 5-5-1                             8 - Colby Gebhardt ▲ 3  SYN 1-2-0          
 9 - Davdio Branko  SYN 4-5-0                                  9 - Abduwali Hassan ▼ 2  SYN 2-1-1                      
 10 - Balagot Liu  SYN 5-5-0                                               10 - David Dilbrandt  SYN 4-1-0 

SYN 4-0-0                                                                                             SYN 11-5-0 

1 - Miami Vice  SYN 10-5-0                                     1 - Mario Benedetti ▲ 1  SYN 7-2-0                       
 2 - Rod De Minaur  SYN 6-2-0                                     2 - Frank Morrison ▼ 1  SYN 3-2-0 
 3 - Ryoto Takahashi  SYN 2-1-0                            3 - Angus MacArthur Ii ▲ 1  SYN 19-7-0      
 4 - Ernest Graves ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0                       4 - Vasil Petrov ▼ 1  SYN 6-3-0         
 5 - Harris Reed  SYN 1-0-0                                     5 - Yaden Dhargey  SYN 0-0-0
 6 - Darsin Bleak ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0                              6 - Manolito Tai Kung  SYN 2-2-0      
 7 - Rafael Benedetti  SYN 4-1-0                                7 - Arax Lightspeed ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0  
 8 - Satanic Panic  SYN 2-1-0                                  8 - Shaquan Woods ▼ 1  SYN 9-7-0   
 9 - Ay Blyad  SYN 2-2-0                                            9 - Rigel Ko Nachi ▲ 1  SYN 17-8-1       
 10 - Koichi Kamei  SYN 14-10-0                             10 - Izzy Bangin ▲ 1  SYN 2-6-0   

Vacant                                                                          Randy Randleman
                                                                                                SYN 13-4-0
           Kellyobitt1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale                                                        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randy Randleman 

1 - Joe Exotic  
SYN 10-2-1                                           1 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 12-6-0
  2 - Angelo Moore  SYN 4-1-0                                    2 - Aaron Wolf ▼ 1  SYN 7-3-0      
  3 - Winston Todd  
SYN 12-4-0                                  3 - Tony Stark  SYN 3-2-0            
  4 - Cerberus Dionisy  SYN 17-9-0                          4 - Boris Krylov  SYN 11-6-0          
  5 - Juanito Escobar  SYN 2-2-0                               5 - Simon Gustafsson ▲ 1  SYN 15-14-0   
  6 - Mickey Garcia  SYN 1-2-0                                           6 - Fabiano Capellio ▲ 4  SYN 1-0-0 
  7 - Mustafa Erdogan  SYN 2-2-0                             7 - Ralph McGuire ▼ 2  SYN 9-5-0        
  8 - Jake Bird  SYN 1-3-0                                             8 - Blake Phoenix  SYN 5-6-0     
  9 - Ryszard Wojcik  SYN 2-0-0                                9 - Baldur Torsten ▲ 2  SYN 2-6-0
  10 - Manny Tavares  SYN 2-2-0                                    10 - Duck Dodgers ▼ 3  SYN 1-3-0       

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga

SYN 43-8-0                                                                Pound-for-pound

1 - Imperial Washington  SYN 9-5-1                             1 - Kilo Maluga 
2 - Kjetil Olsen  SYN 3-3-0                                               2 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit ▲ 1
3 - Cedric De Boise  SYN 17-8-0                                    3 - Randy Randleman ▲ 2 
4 - Adan Puno  SYN 2-2-0                                                4 - Tacitus Kilgore
5 - Leif Leifsson  SYN 12-6-0                                           5 - Joad Cressbeckler ▲ 1 
6 - Crusty Bigg  SYN 10-6-0                                                  6 - Joe Exotic ▲ 2
7 - Panda Aorigele ▲ 3  SYN 3-2-0                               7 - Imperial Washington ▲ 4 
8 - Alborz Mumu ▲ 3  SYN 2-2-0                                        8 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 2
9 - Clarence Hoost ▼ 2  SYN 7-6-0                              9 - Miami Vice ▲ 2
10 - Barron White ▼ 2  SYN 1-2-0                                 10 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1 

-Openweight-                                              

Red Greene   ▲ 1                                                           Lineal Champions               
                  SYN 4-0-0

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Red Greene                                                   53559426.thumb.jpg.d579c160a7dcc50ff52c93f6ec1558f8.jpg

1 - Balin Trollslayer ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0                         135 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-03-18
2 - Sergey Vinogradov ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0            145 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-01-15
3 - Antonio Tarver ▼ 3  SYN 2-3-0                          155 - Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)  2023-02-18
4 - Vladamir Fedetenko  SYN 1-0-0                        170 - Raate Road  2023-03-03
5 - Ryder Young ▲ 4  SYN 2-1-0                                 185 - Raate Road  2022-12-31
6 - Dan Dinklage ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0                                 205 - Randy Randleman  2023-01-29
7 - Odd Job ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0                                              265 - Kilo Maluga  2023-01-15
8 - Nikolay Leonov ▼ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                          
9 - Khalil Burnett ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0 
10 - Lucas Barbosa ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0

Official Rankings        

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                                  Cornelius Myers ▲ 1
                 SYN 15-4-0                                                                                             SYN 7-2-0
             Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Cornelius Myers

1 - Johnny Albatross  SYN 2-0-0                           1 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit ▼ 1  SYN 15-4-0
 2 - Joe Biden ▲ 2 SYN 5-3-0                             2 - Pauly J Sanchez  SYN 4-1-0   
 3 - Braynas Hlervu ▼ 1  SYN 5-2-0                          3 - Gorgon Patriot  SYN 14-8-1 
 4 - Lusmu Kutvonen ▼ 1  SYN 9-5-1                     4 - Evan Duvernay  SYN 6-7-0
 5 - Heismann Haa  SYN 8-5-0                                      5 Atticus Finch  SYN 11-5-0
 6 - Anurak Bualuang ▲ 2  SYN 6-5-1                      6 - Bardia Farrokhzad  SYN 2-3-0     
 7 - 
Pablo De Geno  SYN 4-3-0                                          7 - Darren Dixon  SYN 1-3-0
 8 - Davdio Branko ▲ 1  SYN 4-5-0                          8 - Colby Gebhardt  SYN 1-2-0          
 9 - Balagot Liu ▲ 1  SYN 5-5-0                                 9 - Abduwali Hassan  SYN 2-1-1                      
 10 - Valen Dreth ▼ 3  SYN 1-3-0                                      10 - Yamaoka Yukinobu ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0 

SYN 5-0-0                                                                                             SYN 11-5-0 

1 - Ernest Graves ▲ 3  SYN 4-2-0                        1 - Mario Benedetti  SYN 7-2-0                       
 2 - Rod De Minaur  SYN 6-2-0                                     2 - Frank Morrison  SYN 3-2-0 
 3 - Harris Reed ▲ 2  SYN 1-0-0                              3 - Angus MacArthur Ii  SYN 19-7-0      
 4 - Ryoto Takahashi ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0                  4 - Arax Lightspeed ▲ 3  SYN 3-1-0         
 5 - Miami Vice ▼ 4  SYN 10-6-0                           5 - Manolito Tai Kung ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0 
 6 - Ay Blyad ▲ 3  SYN 3-2-0                                       6 - Yaden Dhargey ▼ 1  SYN 0-1-0      
 7 - Darsin Bleak ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0                                7 - Shaquan Woods ▲ 1  SYN 9-7-0  
 8 - Rafael Benedetti ▼ 1  SYN 4-1-0                   8 - Rigel Ko Nachi ▲ 1  SYN 17-8-1    
 9 - Satanic Panic ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0                          9 - Izzy Bangin ▲ 1  SYN 2-7-0       
 10 - Anthony Epolito ▲ 1  SYN 1-3-0                  10 - Gideon Navarro ▲ 1  SYN 6-8-1   

Joe Exotic ▲ 1                                                            Randy Randleman
               SYN 12-2-1                                                                SYN 13-4-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Exotic                                                        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Randy Randleman 

1 - Angelo Moore ▲ 1  
SYN 4-1-0                             1 - Joe Dinapoli  SYN 13-6-0
  2 - Cerberus Dionisy ▲ 2  SYN 17-9-0                  2 - Aaron Wolf  SYN 7-3-0      
  3 - Winston Todd  
SYN 12-5-0                                  3 - Boris Krylov ▲ 1  SYN 11-6-0             
  4 - Mickey Garcia ▲ 2  SYN 2-2-0                           4 - Simon Gustafsson ▲ 1  SYN 15-14-0          
  5 - Ryszard Wojcik ▲ 4  SYN 3-0-0                        5 - Tony Stark ▼ 2  SYN 3-3-0   
  6 - Mustafa Erdogan ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0                         6 - Fabiano Capellio  SYN 1-0-0 
  7 - Juanito Escobar ▼ 2  SYN 2-3-0                       7 - Ralph McGuire  SYN 9-5-0        
  8 - Jake Bird  SYN 1-3-0                                              8 - Blake Phoenix  SYN 5-6-0     
  9 - Henry Lancaster ▲ 1  SYN 3-1-0                       9 - Baldur Torsten  SYN 2-6-0
  10 - Gilbervan Soares ▲ 1  SYN 5-5-0                      10 - Duck Dodgers  SYN 1-3-0       

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga

SYN 44-8-0                                                                Pound-for-pound

1 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 1  SYN 4-3-0                                        1 - Kilo Maluga 
2 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 1  SYN 17-8-0                            2 - Tacitus Kilgore ▲ 2
3 - Crusty Bigg ▲ 3  SYN 11-6-0                                    3 - Randy Randleman  
4 - Imperial Washington ▼ 3  SYN 9-6-1                   4 - Cornelius Myers ▲ 7
5 - Adan Puno ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                         5 - Joe Exotic ▲ 1 
6 - Leif Leifsson ▼ 1  SYN 12-6-0                                       6 - Joad Cressbeckler ▼ 1 
7 - Panda Aorigele  SYN 3-2-0                                        7 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit ▼ 5 
8 - Clarence Hoost ▲ 1  SYN 7-6-0                                     8 - Kjetil Olsen ▲ 2
9 - Beau Abner ▲ 2  SYN 8-7-0                                       9 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1 
10 - Bryer McGuire ▲ 1  SYN 14-11-0                            10 - Ernest Graves ▲ 1

-Openweight-                                              

Red Greene                                                                     Lineal Champions               
                  SYN 4-0-0

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Red Greene                                                   53559426.thumb.jpg.d579c160a7dcc50ff52c93f6ec1558f8.jpg

1 - Balin Trollslayer  SYN 2-2-0                                     135 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  2023-03-18
2 - Sergey Vinogradov  SYN 2-0-0                     145 - Cornelius Myers  2023-04-05
3 - Antonio Tarver  SYN 2-3-0                                      155 - Jubei Akechi (GAMMA)  2023-02-18
4 - Vladamir Fedetenko  SYN 1-0-0                        170 - Raate Road  2023-03-03
5 - Ryder Young  SYN 2-1-0                                            185 - Raate Road  2022-12-31
6 - Dan Dinklage  SYN 2-1-0                                           205 - Randy Randleman  2023-01-29
7 - Odd Job  SYN 2-1-0                                                        265 - Kilo Maluga  2023-01-15
8 - Nikolay Leonov  SYN 2-0-0                                          
9 - Khalil Burnett  SYN 2-1-0 
10 - Lucas Barbosa  SYN 2-1-0

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 10:29 AM, Curix said:

16341082173242.jpg

Jerry "The Officer" Short (379233)

"Hey you! Red... Red pig or something... Red rat?! Red cat? I have no fucking idea what your name is, but I know what you have. You have the belt, and you are the champ now. Not for long. I'm commin' for you, mothafucka'!"

(Red "Love Machine" Greene)

A copper calling someone else a pig, comedy gold.

• Upvote 1