Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Should've stipulated that part of the sale means agreeing to keep shit the same

Not about to say this as 100% accurate, just a rumour I heard however I believe there was only 1 stipulation and it was nothing to do with the history of the Org and only a continued personal dislike for another manager in the game.
  • Upvote 3

if you're going to blatantly disregard any history of the company you just took over (yes, i'm fully aware it's a game but it does have history), then why should anyone think otherwise when, to this point, he really hasn't given anyone any reason to? i get it, some of you weren't here when Franky or Avon ran it, but you don't need to be to know that those event names just look stupid af. it's like having a fighter named Cock Muncher or some stupid shit like that...which, don't even get me started lol, but with one of the oldest and proudest orgs in the game.

I was not around when they ran it (or was not evolved anywhere near that level at that time) but do know Syn and it's history well. I actually ran the org for some time as well, until I felt that I had no longer the time and mindset to do it justice. That was when I passed the org over, to Louie if I am not mistaken.

I highly value the legendary orgs their histories and feel like it should be preserved.

I do agree with pretty much all you said actually. However I just feel that sending the guy a direct message to voice that concern would have been more productive.

He might have found those event names fun and found very little wrong with it, not aware of the public opinion.

I will send him a message to this thread/discussion, so that he at least is aware and has the chance to act if he is willing.

Personally i'm very excited for the "Big Booty Hoez Featherweight Grand Prix"

Obviously it's Devin's org to run however he pleases, but it definitely struck me as odd to change the names.

LOL that is Hillarious :)

I love how the haters went immediately after his Satisfaction Rating:

Satisfaction rating:

91% from 47 ratings.

This is the problem with big orgs changing mangement, if we had a bigger player pool it would be as easy as just releasing the haters` fighters but having to put up with this shit when ou need said fighters is crazy.

So here we go, even though nobody forced Alex M and friends to sell SYN their next move will be to bury the org.

All this because Alex was too much of a coward to issue a formal apology. Instead he went with some half arsed apology and left.

What really makes me laugh is the lack of lives some of these managers have. I have seen a good 7-8 of them barely sleep during the Award season last year, once again they have been awake for almost a week now building as much as they try to break.

To think that some of these dudes have familes, kids even.. and are confined indoors with their "loved?" ones is cringe.

The good managers will always outnumber them though, so at least there is hope :)

light-at-end-of-tunnel.jpg

• Downvote 10

Should've stipulated that part of the sale means agreeing to keep shit the same

This so much.

When I almost sold FARTMMA it came with a stipulation of:

1) Never changing the name

2) Continue being awesome

3) FAIR FITES ONLEE

The second 1) was almost broken I retook the org and almost came down with that 22M penalty (for hurting my feelings).

In the end cool heads prevailed and I was able to take back the org without skippin even 1 event.

We must give Mr. Skrumbellos a fighting chance.

There are enough fighters for all orgs, fighting amongst ourselves for Hype is ridiculous. And let`s be honest, it`s all about the Hype, the best fighters, etc.

I would like to see SYN focus on hiring younger talent as their roster gets very old.

Will they be #1 again? Who knows ? But a bunch of butthurt Karens should not dictate SYn`s outcome.

Sincerely,

Your Tri-Champ

• Downvote 7

This so much.

When I almost sold FARTMMA it came with a stipulation of:

1) Never changing the name

2) Continue being awesome

3) FAIR FITES ONLEE

The second 1) was almost broken I retook the org and almost came down with that 22M penalty (for hurting my feelings).

In the end cool heads prevailed and I was able to take back the org without skippin even 1 event.

We must give Mr. Skrumbellos a fighting chance.

There are enough fighters for all orgs, fighting amongst ourselves for Hype is ridiculous. And let`s be honest, it`s all about the Hype, the best fighters, etc.

I would like to see SYN focus on hiring younger talent as their roster gets very old.

Will they be #1 again? Who knows ? But a bunch of butthurt Karens should not dictate SYn`s outcome.

Sincerely,

Your Tri-Champ

That's been an issue for SYN for quite some time. For a while there, they damn near a Superfight Org only...but I guess one could view that as like a "UFC" type thing and the rest are "Regional" or "Feeder", at least for the North America base. Obviously NFC for Europe, ONI for Asia, and I think Rio was just still a cesspool at the time lmao.

But yeah, they've always been a place for the "big boys" but rarely did they farm them themselves. It was always like...the destination. It was ran acertain way, and a lot of us that have spent a solid amount of time with this game, tend to hold on to that. Some more than others lol. I'm not saying "Fuck that guy" just in general...I'm saying "Fuck what he's doing" haha. He's certainly free to do as he wishes, it's a fucking game lol, but we're all free to react how we want becuz of that.

• Upvote 1

LOL I've also heard the rumor

Ιf you re talking about a condition not to sell to you , it is not true. The only condition was not to merge the org with any others and keep it as it is .

CEImkAz.jpg

Not about to say this as 100% accurate, just a rumour I heard however I believe there was only 1 stipulation and it was nothing to do with the history of the Org and only a continued personal dislike for another manager in the game.

I expected much better from you Louie. Spreading false rumours about me is not cool and unfair . Expected much better from a guy i ve always had a good relation with during my time as president of Syn.

A kind message to you all. Keep me out of your drama and anything that has to do with Syn from now on. I sold the org to Devin and dont want to deal with your shenanigans anymore . Period.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ιf you talking about a deal not selling to you , it is not true. The only condition was not to merge the org with any others and keep it as it is .

I really expected much better from you Louie. Spreading false rumours about me is not cool and unfair . Expected much better from a guy i ve always a good relation with during my time as president of Syn.

A kind message to you all. Keep me out of your drama and whatever has to do with Syn from now on. I sold the org to Devin and dont want to deal with your shenanigans anymore . Period.

I can only agree with you on this Alex.

Just a hint however, if you do not want to have any ties to Syn anymore, you might beter delete/modify your forum signature ;)

I expected much better from you Louie. Spreading false rumours about me is not cool and unfair . Expected much better from a guy i ve always had a good relation with during my time as president of Syn.

Dont dish it out if you cant take it my friend...

However unlike yourself in a similar situation, I will be upfront and apologize to you if what I heard is untrue. Sorry for making an accusation that could tarnish your reputation it was cool and unfair of me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dont dish it out if you cant take it my friend...

However unlike yourself in a similar situation, I will be upfront and apologize to you if what I heard is untrue. Sorry for making an accusation that could tarnish your reputation it was cool and unfair of me.

I apologised to Chuck and fully took responsibility for my ''poaching accusation''.

here is a part of my post back in that thread :XOkDmjJ.jpg

i dont understand why you people say that i did not .

Unlike others , i can take a bit of criticism , admit my own mistakes and hold no grudges ... You seem to hold a grudge against me old pal.

• Upvote 2

I apologised to Chuck and fully took responsibility for my ''poaching accusation''.

Unlike others , i can take a bit of criticism , admit my own mistakes and hold no grudges ... You seem to hold a grudge against me for some reason old pal.

Louie is not a real people's person, he prefers cats. To each his own....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unlike others , i can take a bit of criticism , admit my own mistakes and hold no grudges ... You seem to hold a grudge against me old pal.

You conveniently left out the run on paragraph of how Chuck was the worst thing that ever occurred to your Tycoon experience and then basically apologized for not being able to prove your accusation as fact. There is no grudge here amigo, just pointing out what is there in plain sight and others can come to their own conclusions on the topic, makes not real difference to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You conveniently left out the run on paragraph of how Chuck was the worst thing that ever occurred to your Tycoon experience and then basically apologized for not being able to prove your accusation as fact. There is no grudge here amigo, just pointing out what is there in plain sight and others can come to their own conclusions on the topic, makes not real difference to me.

When you have a discussion with someone and call them 'amigo', that is cringeworthy to say the least.

You are nearing Camara's level of 'excellence' Louie.

Good to see you don't ever change, its really quite interesting and so very unique of you

Not being twofaced is a positive attribute, at least in my humble opinion. It is a quality, not possessed by everyone as it seems.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When you have a discussion with someone and call them 'amigo', that is cringeworthy to say the least.

You are nearing Camara's level of 'excellence' Louie.

Not being twofaced is a positive attribute, at least in my humble opinion. It is a quality, not possessed by everyone as it seems.

Ok this thread has been derailed enough, time to move on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14747150462939.jpeg

Latka Gravas (299901)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg

Synchronicity 170lbs Champion

Boss man...Mr $$$ Productions...I know your pockets are full...

UnfinishedEagerCockatoo-small.gif

I know you have big plans for Syn, gunna make it #1, gunna make it rain cash....time to discuss paying your Champ here, time to pay all of your Champs... you know its time, need star power to get to the top!!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2