Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

We caught up with $$$ Productions Heavyweight contender Rocco Marciano following his unanimous decision loss to a Finnfighter, something his father Don was notorious for destroying in his heyday.

How do you feel after coming up short in your debut with $$$ PRODUCTIONS?

"At first I didn't know where the hell I was. I had to double check just to make sure I made it to the right venue and location."

Does the change of the brand bother you?

"Is what it is. Win, lose, or draw I'm getting paid, so I really don't give a shit."

HA I love how the only wins you got against me are by you emailing Mike like th crazy Karen that you are HAHAHA

On the other hand I made you sack 23 fighters after this L: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=926125

LOL If you didn`t post this hear it would have taken me weeks to find out sbout Turturro.

In other news :) Everybody join me in :

Well first off great events tonight, but I've got some game changing news to break to everyone. as of tonight i'm the proud owner of Syn and we'll all be moving over there immediately to create a bigger/better Syn and right off challenge for the top spot in game.

I know some of you have fighters there in the same division but i'd really like for you to come anyway and we'll figure out what to do once we get there. all current contracts will be honored and I really want all of you to come. we'll run out the current CFC events and move over as they get done.

thanks everyone and I really hope we can make this the best org in game like it should be. just let me know when you want to move over and i'll make it happen, i'll be contacting as many of you as I can and hopefully working out the move.

Mail from:
Canadian Fighting Championship

season8_original.jpg?1300986318

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HA I love how the only wins you got against me are by you emailing Mike like th crazy Karen that you are HAHAHA

On the other hand I made you sack 23 fighters after this L: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=926125

LOL If you didn`t post this hear it would have taken me weeks to find out sbout Turturro.

In other news :) Everybody join me in :

Well first off great events tonight, but I've got some game changing news to break to everyone. as of tonight i'm the proud owner of Syn and we'll all be moving over there immediately to create a bigger/better Syn and right off challenge for the top spot in game.

I know some of you have fighters there in the same division but i'd really like for you to come anyway and we'll figure out what to do once we get there. all current contracts will be honored and I really want all of you to come. we'll run out the current CFC events and move over as they get done.

thanks everyone and I really hope we can make this the best org in game like it should be. just let me know when you want to move over and i'll make it happen, i'll be contacting as many of you as I can and hopefully working out the move.

Mail from: Canadian Fighting Championship

season8_original.jpg?1300986318

1kb1va.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just happy to not have a fighter fighting for the $$$$$$$ LIGHTBOOTYWeight championship. To each their own tho...

But http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=313710&fidb=315649 is how i prefer

• Upvote 1

23b2.jpg

takedown2.gif
Ekaku has moved round to his opponent's back and is looking for a suplex! Oh snap! He's tossed Ronaldo clear over his head and slammed him to the mat!
sub2.gif
Ronaldo has hold of Ekaku's leg, trying to break free but it's let Ekaku lock up a rear naked choke! This could be big trouble! Ronaldo is turning an unusual color here… he's out! Ekaku throws him to one side and jumps onto the cage to celebrate with his fans.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Hiroshi Ekaku!

Hiroshi Ekaku shouts into the camera at the top his lungs, "Night Night Ronaldo!"

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b2.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown2.gif

Ekaku has moved round to his opponent's back and is looking for a suplex! Oh snap! He's tossed Ronaldo clear over his head and slammed him to the mat!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif

Ronaldo has hold of Ekaku's leg, trying to break free but it's let Ekaku lock up a rear naked choke! This could be big trouble! Ronaldo is turning an unusual color here… he's out! Ekaku throws him to one side and jumps onto the cage to celebrate with his fans.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Hiroshi Ekaku!

Hiroshi Ekaku shouts into the camera at the top his lungs, "Night Night Ronaldo!"

Epic!

Still looking for a writer and poster maker, will match the current top prices and then some.

Writer = Top 5 fights and preview only, looks like at least 8 fights per month and you can decide on how many you want to do.

Poster maker, not looking for a Poster of the Year every time out, just SOMETHING lol. At least 8 events and you decide how many you want to do. I'd also pay extra for a default poster on events you don't do.

Also looking to train a few guys on org business and maybe get a few guys to help around the org, things like update the ranking, make sure fights are in the right order, and maybe help matchmake a few divisions if you want.

Let me know your price and we'll go from there.

• Upvote 7

Also looking to train a few guys on org business and maybe get a few guys to help around the org, things like update the ranking, make sure fights are in the right order, and maybe help matchmake a few divisions if you want.

Let me know your price and we'll go from there.

if ever thought about getting into org game or learning ropes, this good place to start if you're competent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Today Glass Joe, the first fighter I created as a 25yo when I started this game has achieved another milestone. Making it to what was the #1 org when I started the game, the arenas me & Glass Joe both could only dream about fighting in back then. It has been a long road, Syn also had its ups and downs but is once again back at #1. And Joe made it, not only fighting in a premier open id promotion but also managing to be competitive there. Yes I was lucky with the build and weight class as I had no clue at the time but it is probably one of the few combinations where this would have been possible. I still don't have a PA since the plan was to use Joe for it. Have been close to retire him a number of times asking myself why I keep this guy fighting.. but he just won't listen to reason.

So what's next for him? A title shot of course, let's make it happen :)

• Upvote 5

Hey everyone. I'm going to be writing for Synchronicity starting today. This is my first write up for the event, Syn The Gate on the 22nd of august. I'll be trying to improve the quality with each event that passes. For now, I hope the quality suffices. Once again a big thanks to Chuck for giving me this opportunity.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1597024066synthegate.jpg

Syn The Gate

Akio Kurosaki (SYN 2-1-0) VS Coral Sea (SYN 1-1-1)
These two fighters will be facing each other for the first time. With both fighters coming off of a win, only one will leave the octagon with their winning streak still intact. Their uncrackable chins and determination to never back down from a brawl will make for a very long and exciting fight. Kurosaki's superior Muay Thai gives him the advantage in the stand-up. Sea's ability to be able to stand and bang while having excellent ground game will buy him time to be able to utilize his wrestling and BJJ Skillset to force a tap out.
Prediction: Akio Kurosaki via Unanimous Decision.
Xun Zemin (SYN 0-0-0) VS Jimmy Carl Black (SYN 1-2-1)
Xun Zemin will be making his SYN debut against Jimmy Carl Black who has already had four fights in the organization. Zemin's unbeatable chin has never come close to ever getting cracked but that could be changed due to JCB's monster knock out power and it not being the first time he's been able to finish other fighters with granite chins via KO. Zemin's superior boxing will cause problems for Black. however, JCB's brilliant Muay Thai allows for more versatility in the clinch. Even if the fight doesn't end with a finish, their endless cardio will allow for a long-lasting brawl to the judge's scorecards.
Prediction: Xun Zemin via 3rd round TKO.
Rocco Marciano (SYN 13-12-0) VS Biff Raper (SYN 1-0-0)
The SYN veteran, Rocco Marciano is coming off of 2 losses into this bout while Biff Raper is fresh off of a win from his debut in SYN. Both fighters are evenly matched with decent chins and their incredible finishing ability to go along with it. Their mindset of "KO or be KO'd" will be leading to them trading blows over and over until one of them collapses to the floor which gives the fans more than their money's worth.
Prediction: Biff Raper via 2nd round KO.
Leonardo Davincible (SYN 2-1-0) VS Ivan Samsonov (SYN 2-0-0)
Davincible is a world-class stand-up fighter who has fought with both MMA rules and KT rules which gives him an advantage into this bout against Samsonov who is also an excellent striker with submission abilities. Having the weaker stand-up game compared to his opponent, Samsonov will have to use his BJJ skills to take Davincible to the mat and look for a submission. Samsonov's chin will give him enough time to be able to grapple with Davincible if he can push past his elite takedown defense.
Prediction: Davincible via 3rd round TKO.
Abdel Mumu 3.0 ( SYN 8-4-2) VS Rudy Rhod (SYN 17-10-1)
Abdel Mumu has been on a tear ever since his management change, having won 4 out of his last 5 fights with one of them being a win over Tapani Kansalainen for the 155lbs championship. Just like his opponent, Rudy Rhod has also won 4 of his last fights, each one of them being via decision. Because of their difficulty to finish in their recent matches and their titanium chins, the odds of their bout ending in any other method other than via the judge's scorecards is low. That doesn't mean they won't go to war, though, as they can dish out as much punishment as they can take.
Prediction Abdel Mumu regains his title via Majority Decision.
  • Upvote 5