Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
212 p4p
(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

My weight is going down very smooth, despite the holidays. 
I'm stoked with how well I have been feeling lately, with my belly almost gone. 
I feel 10 years younger and can't wait to find out how my body will feel in a fight. 
Some more lbs to shed before locking the cage doors, but it is getting closer rapidly and I can't wait to test myself again!

• Upvote 2

On 1/4/2022 at 6:00 AM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
212 p4p

My weight is going down very smooth, despite the holidays. 
I'm stoked with how well I have been feeling lately, with my belly almost gone. 
I feel 10 years younger and can't wait to find out how my body will feel in a fight. 
Some more lbs to shed before locking the cage doors, but it is getting closer rapidly and I can't wait to test myself again!

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Kilo heard the leprechaun was bulking up to face the GOAT, turns out he's going in the opposite direction. Smart career move little man. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

SYN 864 Review
The SYN 864 event that took place in Tokyo saw Pawlik take out former champion Reinikainen for the second straight time. Hosted at the Tokyo bowl, the 267 thousand pay per view purchased event gave the fans four breathtaking knockouts and two phenomenal submissions. We sat down with Kishion to discuss some of the burning questions we had about SYN 864 and what the future may hold in store. 

1. I think it is fair to say that Dick Pawlik has shocked the world yet again when he defeated Reinikainen in another submission. He has now cemented to the world he is the true champion of the lightweight Division. What did you make of his game plan going into that fight?

Kishion: I think he did exactly what everyone expected him to try and do going in. He's the best grappler in MMA today and I think these last 2 fights showed it.

2. It was confirmed that the winner of that fight would be defending their belt against Bathory. Bathory just has a world of experience on Pawlik, how do you see that fight going down?

Kishion: No idea, if it stays on the feet I say Bathory takes it but if Pawlik can get it to the ground it may be a short night for Bathory.

3. The main event was slated to fight Kilo for the Heavyweight title. What did you make of Yardbird Knox's performance against Sparxx?

Kishion: i thought it was masterful, extremely crisp boxing and devastating

4. This will be Yardbirds second chance at taking on Kilo, some have began criticizing him calling him a gatekeeper. How does he win against Kilo?

Kishion: He's the second best heavyweight in the world, its silly to criticize the man for being in the same era as a generational talent. As for how he can win?... Cuts.

5. A fight most people are talking about right now is stemming from that second round knockout, a superman punch. There were 90 thousand people in Tokyo chanting Serronens name after that. How shocking was that for you to see that go down?

Kishion: It definitely got me out of my seat. Serronens will be seeing some bigger name competition soon.

6. The fight i was probably most excited for all weekend was Sosa vs Rodriguez, infact i was excited for this one for a few weeks. I personally expected more of a competitive matchup from Rodriguez, did you feel the same way or does that just show how great Sosa truly is?

Kishion: I think it just goes to show how amazing he is, if he has his head in the right place he can beat anybody in the world

7. Babinski won a decision over his opponent Cruz Jr. shooting him back in the top ten rankings in the world. How close is Babinski now to a shot against the heavyweight champion, especially considering that the number one contender is now fighting for the title?

Kishion: I would say 1-2 away. He is an emense talent and hes been gunning for that title for a while now.

8. Joe Dinapoli, quickly becoming a household name in SYNs fans mouths. He actually beat one fighter i manage in Dinu, a former p4p king. Joe needed 27 seconds to knockout Jack Number, whats the limit for this kid?

Kishion: #1 p4p. Hes a once in a generation talent and he will be world champion someday. Its just a matter of time.

9. The very first fight of the night was a hotly contested one, a split decision. Would you like to see Adrian and Giuseppe run it back again in the future?

Kishion: If it happens, it happens

SYN 865 Review
SYN 865: Kilo vs Steve, took place in the LA memorial coliseum. With over Three Hundred and Thirty Thousand pay preview sales, and numerous illegal streams, SYN 865 saw Three championship bouts, five knockouts, and multiple decisions even a fascinating split decision that is being hotly contested on buzz as we speak. At the post fight presser we sat down with @Icon73 to get his feedback on some of the questions we had regarding the event and the future. 

1. Kilo. Goat? Kilo. Goat. Kilo. Goat! Agree?

Kishion: Yes

2. Kilo stopped Steve after dominating him for both rounds. Of course, he had to pay the Blood tribute that we all joke about so frequently but can this guy be defeated or are we witnessing something incredible here?

Kishion: While every man can be defeated i definitely think we are witnessing something that may never be replicated again. Especially in the heavyweight division.

3. Kilo vs Knox has been agreed upon. Kilo already defeated him once before but Knox has looked remarkable recently. What advantages do you think Knox will hold in their upcoming bout?

Kishion: He has thicker skin.

4. Marceau vs Girard, the rematch i was ready for, was rowdy as expected. Maraceau stunned the crowd finishing Girard for the second time solidifying he is the most dominant Frenchman and is now the Middleweight Champion. Is there any chance that SYN is looking into signing Ispa Mfer, as he was the last guy to beat Marceau?

Kishion: No. No interest at all. Ispa is retired.

5. The French president spoke on Buzz recently celebrating both Girard and Marceau for their wonderful performance and credited SYN for an amazing event. She vocalized how she would like to see an event held in Paris in the future and hopes she can have both Girard and Marceau fight on it. What do you think of this idea?

Kishion: Awful idea, french people dont bathe. The stench in the arena would be downright unbearable.

6. The Bantamweight Championship was also on the line and a new champion now resides on the Throne. Axius was defeated by Sitsongrit. Immeidately Sitsongrit called out Williams to defend his title to, is this official or is this still in the works?

Kishion: Fights already made. Williams was #1 contender before the event even happened. He was promised winner.

7. Where does a loss like this for Axius send him in the rankings? Will he be one fight or a few fights away from a title shot?

Kishion: who knows? Lets see how the division shakes up.

8. Bathory earned himself a title shot when he defeated Duranto. To the surprise of many of us he outlanded Duranto in punches. How exciting was that fight for you and how excited are you to watch Bathory fight for the title again?

Kishion: God bless the man but he works better for me than ambien. I dont think ive ever heard anybody say "Hey, did you see that amazing Bathory fight?"

9. Caunt vs Bin Saari. What...The judges gave it a split decision. I felt four rounds to one. What did you make of it as its obviously being used by fans on buzz claiming that the judging in MMA needs to be seriously looked at again.

Kishion: If its a split decision and Dick Caunt was in the fight.... Bet the farm they gave to Caunt.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Rambo said:

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

Kilo heard the leprechaun was bulking up to face the GOAT, turns out he's going in the opposite direction. Smart career move little man. Good luck.

15848838896471.jpg

7-1-0
212 p4p

My balls are big, but far from Kilo's size. 
My heart says 'yes' for HW Paddy, but my brain says 'no thanks'. 
Would be fun not having to think about my weight however, but as it stands, I'm sure trying to do well at Syn at my own division will be hard enough already as it is. 

• Upvote 3

*turn device sideways if on mobile

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                           Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                              -Featherweight-

Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                Sakmongkol Sitsongrit ▲ 11
                 SYN 2-1-0                                                                                                 SYN 1-0-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sakmongkol Sitsongrit 

1 - Gemellus Axius  SYN 8-3-0                                       1 - Dick Caunt SYN 5-2-0   
 2 - Wayne Williams  SYN 5-2-0                                2 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▼ 2  SYN 16-6-0
 3 - Killer Kidd  SYN 3-0-0                                                                 3 - Do Ho Joy ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Otis Driftwood ▲ 1  SYN 4-2-0                                  4 - Marcello Sosa ▼ 1  SYN 3-2-0     
 5 - Night Crawler ▼ 1  SYN 6-2-0                                              5 Aishah Bin Sari ▼ 1  SYN 3-4-0
 6 - Brayden Point  SYN 9-6-0                                              6 - Ryan Rodriguez ▼ 1  SYN 4-2-0   
 7 - Paddy Mcgillicutty  SYN 0-0-0                                  7 - Gorgon Patriot  SYN 2-2-0
 8 - Takashi Yoshida  SYN 4-1-0                                       8 - Middle Finger ▼ 2  SYN 1-2-0 
 9 - Lincoln Storm  SYN 0-1-0                                            9 - Esa Kettu ▲ 2  SYN 3-2-0                                          
 10 - Juan Pique ▲ 1  SYN 3-3-0                                       10 - Adim Bulb ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0 new

-Lightweight-                                         -Welterweight-                

Dick Pawlik
                                                                Dylan Peterson                  
               SYN 7-3-0                                                                                                  SYN 7-1-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dick Pawlik                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dylan Peterson

1 - Arzlan Bathory  SYN 5-2-0                                            1 - Angus MacArthur li  SYN 8-3-0 
 2 - Rob Roy ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                                  2 - Herb Krison  SYN 5-2-0   
 3 - Artturi Reinikainen ▲ 1  SYN 5-3-0                               3 - Aku Serronen  SYN 4-2-0      
 4 - Roberto Duranto ▲ 1  SYN 4-3-0                               4 - Osiris Egyptian  SYN 3-3-0     
 5 - James Cole ▼ 3  SYN 6-2-0                                         5 - Summa Sector  SYN 3-3-0
 6 - Domenico Mazziotti  SYN 5-3-0                                6 - Rigel No Kachi  SYN 9-5-0
 7 - Yusuke Urameshi  SYN 4-3-1                                       7 - Valerio Bertoli ▲ 4  SYN 5-2-0   
 8 - Sao Alela  SYN 2-3-0                                                      8 - Long Hung Dong  SYN 5-3-0
 9 - Sasha Beliy  SYN 6-4-0                                                 9 - Ri Zaadha ▲ 1  SYN 10-8-1  
10 - Peter Zonta  SYN 5-3-0                                               10 - Vladimir Kosmanov  SYN 0-0-1  

-Middleweight-                                  -Light Heavyweight- 

Jean-Claude Marceau                                                            Just Whymer ▲ 1 
                SYN 5-1-0                                                                   SYN 20-7-3
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude Marceau                                                           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Badr Al Din 

1 - Odchigin Khadan  SYN 3-3-0                                          1 - Badr Al Din ▼ 1 SYN 15-7-0
  2 - Gaultier Girard  SYN 19-7-0                                             2 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0      
  3 - 
Conrad Tama Ginty ▲ 2  SYN 4-2-0                            3 - Kento Kawamata ▲ 1  SYN 9-4-0     
  4 - Silent Bob ▼ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                               4 - Nig Nig ▲ 2  SYN 2-0-0   
  5 - Wilfredo Wild ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0                                        5 - Don Bronson ▼ 2  SYN 7-3-0
  6 - Ciro Terranova ▼ 1  SYN 5-5-0                                    6 - Cerberus Dionisy ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0
  7 - Hannu Karpo  SYN 3-3-0                                                 7 - Aatreya Mahrishi ▲ 4  SYN 2-1-0 
  8 - Dany Crosby  SYN 14-7-0                                                8 - Aydan The Wandering Spirit ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-1
  9 - Obama Filth  SYN 1-0-0                                                    9 - Arthur Pendragon ▼ 1  SYN 8-7-0
  10 - Ispa Murhaa  SYN 1-2-0                                                   10 - Julio Cruzeiro  SYN 2-3-1

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                        

SYN 23-3-0                                                                 Pound-for-pound
         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                  top-10.jpg

1 - Yardbird Knox  SYN 9-3-0                                                   1 - Kilo Maluga  
2 - Yago Steve  SYN 5-1-0                                                         2 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▲ 1 
3 - Pupuki Namasuzuki ▲ 4  SYN 7-2-0                              3 - Dick Pawlik ▲ 1 
4 - Alexei Babinski  SYN 4-3-0                                               4 - Just Whymer ▲ 7
5 - Cedric De Boise  SYN 6-1-0                                               5 - Dylan Peterson 
6 - Gary Sparxx  SYN 4-3-0                                                     6 - Sakmongkol Sitsongrit ▲ 5
7 - Joao Cajo Branca ▼ 4  SYN 14-8-0                                7 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 1
8 - Bryer McGuire ▲ 3  SYN 3-3-0                                        8 - Badr Al Din ▼ 6
9 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▼ 1  SYN 12-10-0                                        9 - Dick Caunt ▼ 1
10 - Ulysses Blazkov  SYN 2-3-0                                          10 - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit ▼ 1

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   purple = drew last fight

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mannetosen said:

Killer Kidd might be the only man in the world with less fans than Dick Caunt. Caunt would give him two thumbs up, but his CTE has advanced so much he barely knows how to wipe his own ass anymore.

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
20-3-3
60 p4p
Syn number one contender at 135lbs

Who needs fans? 
I live for fighting, not for some teenage hipsters with selfiesticks.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

Remember to never thank the fans after you win. Fuck those guys.

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
20-3-3
60 p4p

As a hidden clausule in my Syn-contract, I have been forced to fake thank 'my' fans after every fight, just before signing the offer to fight Storm. So I might become more popular than The Island Booyyyyz very soon... 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
20-3-3
60 p4p

As a hidden clausule in my Syn-contract, I have been forced to fake thank 'my' fans after every fight, just before signing the offer to fight Storm. So I might become more popular than The Island Booyyyyz very soon... 

Don't give into the pressure, my man.

1422330387photo-62727.jpg

Igor Byhenikov

Leading MMA Analyst

After beating couple bums, Kilo Maluga (34-7-0) is back to fighting against real contender as Yardbird Knox (23-8-0) looks to correct the result from last year as Maluga was able to land somewhat lucky shot finishing the fight before Knox could get going. 

Yardbird has looked better than before in his last couple fights and i cannot see scenario where Maluga is able to continue his dream run against bigger and better fighter.

Prediction: Yardbird Knox by KO 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, igorbyhenikov said:

1422330387photo-62727.jpg

Igor Byhenikov

Leading MMA Analyst

After beating couple bums, Kilo Maluga (34-7-0) is back to fighting against real contender as Yardbird Knox (23-8-0) looks to correct the result from last year as Maluga was able to land somewhat lucky shot finishing the fight before Knox could get going. 

Yardbird has looked better than before in his last couple fights and i cannot see scenario where Maluga is able to continue his dream run against bigger and better fighter.

Prediction: Yardbird Knox by KO 

I'm assuming the 34th win was Yago tapping out for training camp.

• Upvote 2

Official Rankings        

Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                Sakmongkol Sitsongrit 
                 SYN 2-1-1                                                                                                 SYN 1-0-0 
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sakmongkol Sitsongrit 

1 - Gemellus Axius  SYN 8-3-0                                       1 - Dick Caunt SYN 5-2-0   
 2 - Wayne Williams  SYN 5-2-1                                2 - Edson Bidon Barbosa  SYN 16-6-0
 3 - Killer Kidd  SYN 3-0-0                                                                 3 - Do Ho Joy  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Otis Driftwood  SYN 4-2-0                                          4 - Marcello Sosa  SYN 3-2-0     
 5 - Night Crawler  SYN 6-2-0                                                        5 Aishah Bin Sari  SYN 3-4-0
 6 - Brayden Point  SYN 9-6-0                                              6 - Ryan Rodriguez  SYN 4-2-0   
 7 - Paddy Mcgillicutty  SYN 0-0-0                                  7 - Gorgon Patriot  SYN 2-2-0
 8 - Takashi Yoshida  SYN 4-1-0                                       8 - Lincoln Storm ▲ 1  SYN 0-1-0  was #9 BW 
 9 - Juan Pique ▲ 1  SYN 3-3-0                                          9 - Middle Finger ▼ 1  SYN 1-2-0                                          
 10 - Lewis Burwell Puller ▲ 1  SYN 4-4-0                    10 - Esa Kettu ▼ 1  SYN 3-2-0

Dick Pawlik
                                                                Dylan Peterson                  
               SYN 8-3-0                                                                                                  SYN 7-1-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dick Pawlik                                                                   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dylan Peterson

1 - Rob Roy ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                                  1 - Angus MacArthur li  SYN 9-3-0 
 2 - Artturi Reinikainen ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0                           2 - Summa Sector ▲ 3  SYN 4-3-0   
 3 - Arzlan Bathory ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0                                        3 - Osiris Egyptian ▲ 1  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Roberto Duranto  SYN 4-3-0                                       4 - Herb Krison ▼ 2  SYN 5-3-0     
 5 - Yusuke Urameshi ▲ 2  SYN 5-3-1                              5 - Rigel No Kachi ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0
 6 - James Cole ▼ 1  SYN 6-2-0                                          6 - Aku Serronen ▼ 3  SYN 4-3-0
 7 - Domenico Mazziotti ▼ 1 SYN 5-3-0                           7 -  Toussaint Bissainthe ▲ 4  SYN 5-3-0  
 8 - Sasha Beliy ▲ 1  SYN 7-4-0                                          8 - Ri Zaadha ▲ 1  SYN 10-8-1
 9 - Rod De Minaur ▲ 2  SYN 1-0-0                                   9 - Valerio Bertoli ▼ 2  SYN 5-3-0   
10 - Sao Alela ▼ 2  SYN 2-4-0                                            10 - Long Hung Dong ▼ 2  SYN 5-4-0  

Jean-Claude Marceau                                                            Just Whymer
                SYN 5-1-0                                                                   SYN 20-7-3
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude Marceau                                                           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Badr Al Din 

1 - Gaultier Girard ▲ 1  SYN 19-7-0                                      1 - Badr Al Din  SYN 15-7-0
  2 - Wilfredo Wild ▲ 3  SYN 1-0-0                                        2 - Joe Dinapoli  SYN 2-0-0      
  3 - 
Conrad Tama Ginty  SYN 4-2-0                                    3 - Kento Kawamata  SYN 9-4-0     
  4 - Silent Bob  SYN 2-0-0                                                       4 - Nig Nig  SYN 2-0-0   
  5 - Odchigin Khadan ▼ 4  SYN 3-4-0                               5 - Don Bronson  SYN 7-3-0
  6 - Ciro Terranova  SYN 5-5-0                                            6 - Cerberus Dionisy  SYN 6-3-0
  7 - Ispa Murhaa ▲ 3   SYN 2-2-0                                         7 - Aatreya Mahrishi ▲ 4  SYN 2-1-0 
  8 - Dany Crosby  SYN 14-7-0                                                8 - Aydan The Wandering Spirit  SYN 3-3-1
  9 - Obama Filth  SYN 1-0-0                                                    9 - Arthur Pendragon  SYN 8-7-0
  10 - Hannu Karpo ▼ 3  SYN 3-4-0                                        10 - Julio Cruzeiro  SYN 2-3-1

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                        

SYN 24-3-0                                                                 Pound-for-pound
         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                  top-10.jpg

1 - Alexei Babinski ▲ 3  SYN 5-3-0                                        1 - Kilo Maluga  
2 - Pupuki Namasuzuki ▲ 1  SYN 7-2-0                              2 - Dick Pawlik ▲ 1  
3 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 2  SYN 9-4-0                                         3 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▼ 1
4 - Gary Sparxx ▲ 2  SYN 5-3-0                                            4 - Dylan Peterson ▲ 1  
5 - Yago Steve ▼ 3  SYN 5-2-0                                               5 - Just Whymer ▼ 1
6 - Joao Cajo Branca ▲ 1  SYN 14-8-0                                6 - Sakmongkol Sitsongrit ▲ 5
7 - Cedric De Boise ▼ 2  SYN 6-2-0                                     7 - Badr Al Din ▲ 1
8 - Bryer McGuire  SYN 3-3-0                                                8 - Angus MacArthur li ▲ 3
9 - Jorge Cruz Jr  SYN 12-10-0                                              9 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 2
10 - Saul Goodman ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                    10 - Dick Caunt ▼ 1

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   purple = drew last fight

• Upvote 1

Official Rankings        

Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                             Dick Caunt  ▲ 1
                 SYN 2-1-1                                                                                                 SYN 6-2-0  
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dick Caunt

1 - Gemellus Axius  SYN 9-3-0                                       1 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▲ 1  SYN 17-6-0   
 2 - Wayne Williams  SYN 5-2-1                                2 - Aishah Bin Sari ▲ 3  SYN 4-4-0
 3 - Killer Kidd  SYN 3-0-0                                                                 3 - Do Ho Joy  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Otis Driftwood  SYN 4-2-0                                          4 - Marcello Sosa  SYN 3-3-0     
 5 - Night Crawler  SYN 6-2-0                                                        5 Gorgon Patriot ▲ 2  SYN 2-2-0
 6 - Takashi Yoshida ▲ 2  SYN 5-1-0                                  6 - Lincoln Storm ▲ 2  SYN 0-1-0   
 7 - Brayden Point ▼ 1  SYN 9-7-0                                     7 - Ryan Rodriguez ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0
 8 - Paddy Mcgillicutty ▼ 1  SYN 0-0-0                          8 - Middle Finger ▲ 1  SYN 1-2-0
 9 - Lusmu Kutvonen ▲ 2  SYN 0-0-0 new                     9 - Esa Kettu ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0                                          
 10 - Adrian Picklesby ▲ 1  SYN 2-0-0                            10 - Mac Bandini ▲ 1  SYN 2-4-0

Dick Pawlik
                                                                Dylan Peterson                  
               SYN 8-3-0                                                                                                  SYN 7-1-0

1 - Rob Roy  SYN 2-0-0                                                          1 - Angus MacArthur li  SYN 9-3-0 
 2 - Artturi Reinikainen  SYN 5-3-0                                   2 - Summa Sector  SYN 4-3-0   
 3 - Arzlan Bathory  SYN 5-3-0                                                 3 - Osiris Egyptian  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Domenico Mazziotti ▲ 3  SYN 6-3-0                       4 - Herb Krison  SYN 5-3-0     
 5 - Roberto Duranto ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0                               5 - Rigel No Kachi  SYN 10-5-0
 6 - Sasha Beliy ▲ 2  SYN 7-4-0                                         6 - Aku Serronen  SYN 4-3-0
 7 - Rod De Minaur ▲ 2  SYN 1-0-0                                    7 -  Ri Zaadha ▲ 1  SYN 11-8-1  
 8 - James Cole ▼ 2  SYN 6-3-0                                        8 - Toussaint Bissainthe ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0 
 9 - Koichi Kamei  ▲ 2  SYN 4-4-0                                    9 - Ludwig Von Mises ▲ 2  SYN 5-3-1  
10 - Valerio Bartoli ▼ 1  SYN 5-3-0 was #9 WW           10 - William Snowdon ▲ 1  SYN 4-2-0  

Jean-Claude Marceau                                                            Just Whymer

1 - Wilfredo Wild ▲ 1  SYN 1-0-0                                              1 - Badr Al Din  SYN 15-7-0
  2 - Dany Crosby ▲ 6  SYN 15-7-0                                            2 - Joe Dinapoli  SYN 3-0-0      
  3 - 
Conrad Tama Ginty  SYN 4-2-0                                        3 - Kento Kawamata  SYN 9-5-0     
  4 - Gaultier Girard ▼ 3  SYN 19-8-0                                       4 - Nig Nig  SYN 2-0-0   
  5 - Silent Bob ▼ 1  SYN 2-0-0                                                   5 - Don Bronson  SYN 7-3-0
  6 - Odchigin Khadan ▼ 1  SYN 3-4-0                                   6 - Cerberus Dionisy  SYN 6-3-0
  7 - Ciro Terranova ▼ 1  SYN 5-5-0                                          7 - Aydan The Wandering Spirit ▲ 1  SYN 4-3-1 
  8 - Ispa Murhaa ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                              8 - Arthur Pendragon ▲ 1  SYN 9-7-0 
  9 - Obama Filth  SYN 1-0-0                                                       9 - Simon Gustafsson ▲ 2  SYN 6-3-0
  10 - Stanley Steele ▲ 1  SYN 1-4-1                                          10 - Aatreya Mahrishi ▼ 3  SYN 2-2-0

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                        

SYN 24-3-0                                                                 Pound-for-pound

1 - Alexei Babinski  SYN 5-3-0                                                1 - Kilo Maluga  
2 - Yardbird Knox  SYN 9-4-0                                                 2 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▲ 1  
3 - Pupuki Namasuzuki  SYN 7-2-0                                     3 - Dick Pawlik ▼ 1
4 - Gary Sparxx  SYN 5-3-0                                                    4 - Dick Caunt ▲ 6   
5 - Yago Steve  SYN 5-2-0                                                       5 - Just Whymer 
6 - Joao Cajo Branca  SYN 14-8-0                                       6 - Badr Al Din ▲ 1
7 - Ulysses Blazkov ▲ 4  SYN 3-3-0                                   7 - Angus MacArthur li ▲ 1
8 - Cedric De Boise  ▼ 1  SYN 6-2-0                                   8 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▲ 3
9 - Bryer McGuire ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-0                                       9 - Dylan Peterson ▼ 5
10 - Saul Goodman  SYN 2-0-0                                            10 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 1

• Upvote 2

14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexei Babinski

This weekend #1 P4P fighter Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (34-7) puts his long ass streak on the line when he defends his throne against the #5 ranked Heavyweight Alexei "Brick Shithouse" Babinski (25-9) @Squiiid28

See the source image

Both of these fighters are what the MMA industry calls knockout artist. With a total of 58 knockouts between them, that's a lot of fucking brain damage delivered.

In his 41 fight career Kilo has never been to a decision.

In his 34 fight career  Babinski has only seen the cards twice, and in both of those decisions he dropped his opponent, but couldn't finish them off.

If there is one criticism of Babinski, it would be his fight acumen. Being Russian and his manager being Californian, he was naturally deprived of a proper education system.

It's an open secret that his potential was also limited, ironically, at the No Limit gym.

In his last fight however, in which he avenged a loss to Yago Steve in less than a minute, it seems he turned on a switch and showed the promise of the fighter he was expected to be.

Rumors have it that Squid recently purchased the KO King's Guide To Success, a #1 LA Times Best Seller, by Chris Karter, and has attempted to read it day and night to fully understand the GOAT's philosophy...

There's also a rumor that CK set the man's sliders for no less than 420K and a chance to steal all the hype.

The reigning Syn' champion and his sexy ass ginger manager sat down with media today to answer some questions for the fans in attendance.

1153799212_1600352589AvatarNumberOneHeadband.png.cf960d890685442422793ef42186e1ef.png
CK: Mic check. Testing, testing... My avatar is bigger because I am better than you... Testing, testing... Okay, mic on. Proceed.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Prince Mitchell @TJMitchell
TJ: Having been victimized by Kilo before, I am fully aware how godly he is. Why take this fight with Babinski then? He's only on a 2 fight win streak and his 5-3 record in the Syn' octagon is pedestrian at best. And crikey, it's Squid for fuck sakes!

CK: You know those are fair points my Aussie friend, fair points indeed. I can keep it really simple for you, because unlike the Aussie people who won't overthrow their tyrannical government and kick their touchy-feely politicians to the curb, Kilo ain't no bitch. Kilo gets paid the big bucks for a reason.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Alex Maniatakos @AlexManiatakos
Alex M: What does Kilo think of Babinski? And is Kilo ready for the showdown with Conor the Barbarian?

CK: We respect Babinski, he's one of our most dangerous opponents to date. He may have finally untapped his potential. I can't confirm he purchased my book, or if I coached his fighter to success, but I can say that Babinski is a very good fighter that can't be overlooked. Relating to Conor, the world knows that Kilo is always ready to fight him. He will literally show up to a hospital and kick the shit out of him Nick Diaz style. No fucks are given.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad @gwad12345
Gwad: By my estimation, if my calculations are correct, the perfect specimen known as Kilo Maluga has a fight IQ that's off the charts. Has he taken an IQ test? Can you confirm the results?

CK: Yes he has taken an IQ test. I can confirm that he is a genius. But I can also confirm that he is very violent, when he sees a simple chimp he has to resist the primal alpha male instinct that wants to grab it by its leg and hulk smash it.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Alex K. @imcool
AK: Is Kilo Maluga vaccinated?

CK: Fuck no. Fuck Big Pharma and fuck wall street. Kilo's about to vaccinate Babinski's ass with knees to the face though.

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Billy Arseworth @bazzypants
Billy: This is a very complicated case man. Kilo verse Babinski. Like, whoah. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, a lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head. Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber. And I think there's gonna be a fuckin' knockout man.

CK: Puff puff pass Billy, puff puff pass...

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Kishion Matthew @Icon73
Kstacks: Can you ask Kilo to take a paycut, I can't afford new avatars, oh wait, here he is now --

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

14390840437078.png

A decent looking cross lands there for Babinski.
cut2.gif
Jeez, Kilo Maluga's cut is really nasty now. The referee must be thinking about getting that checked.
Look low, kick high! Maluga uses the oldest trick in the book to send Babinski tumbling to the canvas, in a truly brutal knockout! Maluga is absolutely delighted - when Babinski wakes up, I doubt he'll be quite so happy!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:19 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

See the source image

"IF he wakes up, tell him good fight."

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

14390840437078.png

A decent looking cross lands there for Babinski.
cut2.gif
Jeez, Kilo Maluga's cut is really nasty now. The referee must be thinking about getting that checked.
Look low, kick high! Maluga uses the oldest trick in the book to send Babinski tumbling to the canvas, in a truly brutal knockout! Maluga is absolutely delighted - when Babinski wakes up, I doubt he'll be quite so happy!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:19 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Kilo Maluga!

See the source image

"IF he wakes up, tell him good fight."

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
212 p4p

I am not the one to quickly praise someone, but this time for both guys:

joe-rogan-joe.gif

• Upvote 2

Official Rankings        

Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                             Dick Caunt
                 SYN 3-1-1                                                                                                 SYN 6-2-0  
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dick Caunt

1 - Gemellus Axius  SYN 9-3-0                                       1 - Edson Bidon Barbosa  SYN 17-6-0   
 2 - Killer Kidd ▲ 1  SYN 3-0-0                                    2 - Aishah Bin Sari  SYN 4-4-0
 3 - Otis Driftwood ▲ 1  SYN 5-2-0                                           3 - Do Ho Joy  SYN 3-3-0      
 4 - Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  SYN 0-0-0 new              4 - Marcello Sosa  SYN 3-3-0     
 5 - Lusmu Kutvonen ▲ 4  SYN 0-0-0                                     5 Gorgon Patriot  SYN 3-2-0
 6 - Paddy Mcgillicutty ▲ 2 SYN 0-0-0                             6 - Ryan Rodriguez ▲ 1  SYN 4-3-0   
 7 - Takashi Yoshida ▼ 1  SYN 5-1-0                                7 - Mac Bandini ▲ 3  SYN 3-4-0
 8 - Brayden Point ▼ 1 SYN 9-7-0                                    8 - Esa Kettu ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0
 9 - Night Crawler ▼ 4  SYN 6-3-0                                   9 - Lincoln Storm ▼ 3  SYN 0-2-0                               
 10 - Adrian Picklesby  SYN 2-0-0                                  10 - Middle Finger ▼ 2  SYN 1-3-0

Rob Roy
  ▲ 1                                                          Dylan Peterson                  
               SYN 3-0-0                                                                                                SYN 7-1-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rob Roy                                                                 Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dylan Peterson

1 - Dick Pawlik ▼ 1  SYN 8-4-0                                           1 - Angus MacArthur li  SYN 9-3-0 
 2 - Arzlan Bathory ▲ 1  SYN 6-3-0                                   2 - Herb Krison ▲ 2  SYN 6-3-0   
 3 - Artturi Reinikainen ▼ 1  SYN 5-4-0                              3 - Summa Sector ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-0      
 4 - Domenico Mazziotti  SYN 6-3-0                               4 - Rigel No Kachi ▲ 1  SYN 10-5-0     
 5 - Roberto Duranto  SYN 4-3-0                                       5 - Osiris Egyptian ▼ 2  SYN 3-4-0
 6 - Sasha Beliy  SYN 7-4-0                                                  6 - Aku Serronen  SYN 4-3-0
 7 - Rod De Minaur  SYN 1-0-0                                            7 -  Ri Zaadha  SYN 11-8-1  
 8 - James Cole  SYN 6-3-0                                                8 - Toussaint Bissainthe  SYN 5-3-0 
 9 - Peter Zonta ▲ 2  SYN 6-4-0                                       9 - Ludwig Von Mises  SYN 5-3-1  
10 - Koichi Kamei ▼ 1  SYN 4-4-0                                         10 - William Snowdon  SYN 4-2-0  

Jean-Claude Marceau                                                               Yka Sonni ▲ 11
                SYN 5-1-0                                                                    SYN 1-0-0
           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude Marceau                                                           Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yka Sonni 

1 - Wilfredo Wild  SYN 1-0-0                                                     1 - Badr Al Din  SYN 16-7-0
  2 - Dany Crosby  SYN 15-7-0                                                    2 - Just Whymer ▼ 2  SYN 20-8-3     
  3 - 
Conrad Tama Ginty  SYN 5-2-0                                        3 - Joe Dinapoli ▼ 1  SYN 3-0-0    
  4 - Gaultier Girard  SYN 19-8-0                                               4 - Kento Kawamata ▼ 1  SYN 9-5-0     
  5 - Odchigin Khadan ▲ 1  SYN 3-4-0                                    5 - Nig Nig ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0 
  6 - Ciro Terranova ▲ 1  SYN 5-5-0                                        6 - Don Bronson ▼ 1  SYN 7-3-0
  7 - Ispa Murhaa ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                               7 - Cerberus Dionisy ▼ 1  SYN 6-3-0 
  8 - Silent Bob ▼ 3  SYN 2-1-0                                                  8 - Aydan The Wandering Spirit ▼ 1  SYN 4-3-1 
  9 - Obama Filth  SYN 1-0-0                                                       9 - Arthur Pendragon ▼ 1  SYN 9-7-0
  10 - Jeff Mma ▲ 1  SYN 4-2-1                                                    10 - Simon Gustafsson ▼ 1  SYN 6-3-0

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                        

SYN 25-3-0                                                                 Pound-for-pound

1 - Conor The Barbarian ▲ 10  SYN 8-6-0                        1 - Kilo Maluga  
2 - Pupuki Namasuzuki ▲ 1  SYN 8-2-0                            2 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▲ 1  
3 - Alexei Babinski ▼ 2  SYN 5-4-0                                     3 - Conor The Barbarian ▲ 8
4 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 2  SYN 9-5-0                                       4 - Rob Roy ▲ 7    
5 - Gary Sparxx ▼ 1  SYN 5-4-0                                            5 - Dick Caunt ▼ 1
6 - Yago Steve ▼ 1  SYN 5-2-0                                              6 - Badr Al Din
7 - Bryer McGuire ▲ 2  SYN 5-3-0                                       7 - Dick Pawlik ▼ 4
8 - Ulysses Blazkov  ▼ 1  SYN 3-3-0                                  8 - Detkhunjon Sitsongrit ▲ 3
9 - Cedric De Boise  ▼ 2  SYN 6-2-0                                   9 - Angus MacArthur li ▼ 2
10 - Joao Cajo Branca ▼ 4  SYN 14-9-0                            10 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▼ 2

• Upvote 1

@igorspb77

See the source image

Yes you Igor. you fake Yugoslavian bum. you cowardly Banana Boat riding ancestor of somebody who got their asses kicked by Aztecs.

You're earning a reputation for being a chicken hearted turd for brains.

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

Badr #1 LHW in the game, offered a fight vs Joe Dinapali.

Joe declines for more training time.

What is this? Amateur hour?

Badr at 35% energy, Joe's at 100% energy.

You're lucky I plan on kickin' Joe's ass so bad you'll tuck tail and run to the B leagues.

Not sure I'd understand whatever excuse you'll come up with so I hired a translator:

See the source image

• Upvote 3