*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Go for it, Steve.

And for the record, "retractation" is in French, which is my first language, hence the mistake. So, at least, we figured out that you were better than me in one field, English. Good for you. Hope this makes you feel better.

Hello all,

My name is Justin; my manager name is Mr. Terror and username is schaeff.

I would just like to say hello to everyone and make a few comments, if i may, after perusing through this thread.

Currently, I have 14 fighters training, 8 I think are in the SFO and the other 6 (soon to be 7) are training hard before entering the SFO, which they will indeed do.

I made the mistake of creating all 18 year old fighters when I signed up (and purchased VIP immediately) and have been trying to fix my earlier mistakes with better judgement and better fighter creation.

So here are a few comments:

Samuel the Rambler, depending on his debut, is possibly the most screwed up character I made but will, and I stand by this, keep him on the roster if he does decently well in his debut.

Sir Didymus, another 18 year old fighter, has half of his game missing/untrained. If he loses on the 4th, no problem, he will eventually get that other half worked out and fight like I built him to fight.

W. B. 'Yates' versus Spartan is coming up this monday; it should be exciting. Check the match-up

As far as the personal bashing about post-commentary/ pre-commentary, it needs to stop. The guys who write this stuff have to research a lot and take even more time writing. They do not deserve petty insults from anyone unless the writers themselves are belligerent, making personal attacks against others.

I have faith in the SFO and hopefully all 15 of my fighters will make this place their home,

sincerely,

your rising noob,

Mr. Terror

Go for it, Steve.

And for the record, "retractation" is in French, which is my first language, hence the mistake. So, at least, we figured out that you were better than me in one field, English. Good for you. Hope this makes you feel better.

Actually, Monsieur Pierre, rétraction is French for retraction. Retractation is French for revocation, which is a different word and has a different meaning completely. Nice try, though. Bonne chance dans l'octogone.

PS- I am also probably better than you at speaking, reading, and writing Thai, at playing basketball, at identifying birds, at naming US sate capitals, at boggle, and at pattern mowing baseball fields.

Thank you to all the fighters who participated in SOARING!

We have 2 new champs! At 155lbs Joe Mendes and at 265lbs Tom Joad.

Stay tuned for the awards from our sponsors Marvel Combat and Biobonds.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfsr29.jpg

155 lbs Joe Mendes DJ Penncil TKO (Punches) 1 00:38 155 lbs Title

265 lbs Tom Joad Trey Oeuftete KO (Punches) 1 01:07 265 lbs Title

155 lbs Brian McBride Chris Dugre Submission (Arm Triangle) 2 01:59

185 lbs Kurt Wagner Aychtoo Bizzle TKO (Strikes) 1 04:10

145 lbs Lucious LaFleur Walter O Dim Submission (Arm Triangle) 1 01:46

265 lbs Lucas Dos Santos bo didley KO (Punches) 1 00:55

185 lbs Chi Fu Chan Dan McGinn Submission (Kimura) 3 03:59

135 lbs Peeta Mellark Wade Wilson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs Luke McKendrick Santiago Huerta Submission (Kimura) 1 04:55

205 lbs Finnegan Brewzer Shane Leonard Submission (RNC) 3 01:52

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfsr29.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/112eszr.jpg

Here we go again. Another night of blood, sweat and tears. The S*F*O has once again put together some of the best young and up-and-comers and future champions for what is sure to be a sell out crowed. The SFO now sports over 150 fighters, several VIP managers, a weekly magazine, the craziest posters, and of course the most controversial commentary in the game.

The above was written by my boss, who seems to think he has a flair for the journalistic arts. Stick with signing fighters, organizing events, and paying 16 year-olds to sit on your lap, okay Steve? Anyway, since he wrote that introduction and it actually is better than anything I could possibly say about this mistake of an event, I'll just get on with it.

Mirko filipovicv Henrique St Paul

MISTAKEN kicks off with a real whopper of a mistake. Another couple fighters who have some seriously poor management. Unlike the MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager, Phil Stone, these guys' managers seem to have forgotten that fighting takes energy, and that sending a fighter into a fight with an energy level less than 91.6% (which is what the MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager and all-around proponent of free will and class and Org lover Phil Stone brings his fighters into fights with) is not only a recipe for disaster but earns said fighter the title of shovel.

I see shovel beating shovel with some kind of shoveling action in the first. That's if ol' Hrvatski lopata can make weight...

Mirko Fillipovic

Ive been working on my strength Training so when i throw my kicks and punches they will have some more power in them hopefully this will help me towards my knockout

To Be Honest i expect him to give up he has no chance of winning

He thinks this is a joke Im gunna kill him

I expect to Dominate him and take an easy knockout victory

Knockout this guys a joke hes complete pudding i hope his the first PErson to die In Mixed Martial Arts

Everyone thats not at my weight class your lucky because if you were youd be in deep shit im no Joke If you think you can beat me your Gunna get dropped And for those fighters at my weight class Your Mine i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

I always like to meet new people so come give me a shout out if you see me

This fight should boost me up in the ranks and put me where i deserve to be and i would like to say Goodluck to my opponent

Death Touch v Amir "El Serpiente" Verdune

Eerily named Death Touch and Amir Verdune square off in a light heavyweight contest in the second fight of the evening. Death Touch, whose parents are nihilist pill-poppers from downtown Los Angeles, is a 6'2" 187 pound slugger stepping into the cage for the first time. He is an accomplished boxer, having been the Chuck E. Cheese Knockout! video game champion for 4 years running. Although not very adept in BJJ, his decent wrestling and powerful fists make his ground game dangerous as well. Amir is a Montreal native of exactly the same size as Touch. And, similar to his opponent, "El Serpiente" relies on boxing and wrestling. He is not quite as skilled a boxer, but a better wrestler. If Touch were a thinker, he might try to exploit is Muay Thai advantage in this fight, especially since "El Serpiente" is a well-known bleeder. Cutting him with a few elbows would put a quick end to this one. Although Verdune is the more experienced, I think Touch has what it takes to make his freak parents proud.

Amir Verdune

I'm looking forward to my first fight here in SFO, Death while untested has a reputation for wanting to put guys lights out and quick. I hope that isn't in my future and I like to think my stand up is not too shabby either ... though i will have to keep my chin tucked and guard up at all time.

been training hard working on cardio and pushing those weights, trying to get ready for this fight and the future fights, no matter when where and who the powers that be put me against.

not good with predictions, i just hope when the dust settles my hand is raised in victory.

Sam Lessard v Cooper King

Holy Crap!!! Quick, somebody call the champion of free will, the ubermanager, the MMA Tycoon genius PhilStone. Tell him that yet another shovel needs polishing! King by first round TKO in this abortion of a middlweight contest between Cooper King, who seems ready and willing to fight, and some shovel who ought to try out Farmville.

Max Hebert v Sam Hebert

Awesome! In another first for the SFO, 22-year old Sam "The Ace" Hebert takes on his little brother, "metalhead" Max Hebert. They are trained by their father, famous Max Hebert of the Thaikicking Hebert Family of Disraeli, Quebec. The elder Max has trained both of his boys to be excellent Muay Thai fighters, and this bout should be a lot like a Friday night at Lumpini stadium in Bangkok, full of elbows, kicks, and knees to the midsection. Both fighters have records of 0-1 so they will be pushing to get their first pro win at their sibling's expense. I see Sam winning this fight pretty easily, except that his younger brother has a unbreakable jaw of steel while Sam himself tends to cut easily. These two small details really even this fight out, but I am still going to go with "The Ace."

Peter Kambale v Jack "The Beast" Beasle

Two enormous human beings will step into the ring for our next fight of MISTAKEN. 6'7" 282 pound Peter Kambale from Mbeya, Tanzania and 6'9" 283 pound Jack Beasle, from Renfrew, Ontario. Kambale is a boxer wrestler with a solid chin and a jackhammer of a right cross. The 22-year old lost his first pro fight, but looks much improved since joining the SFO. Jack is also 22 and has an interesting mix of Muay Thai and wrestling skills. With such an interesting clash of styles between these two behemoths, I don't see either fighter having much of an advantage in the ring. The difference in this fight looks like it will come from one of three places- conditioning, morale, or crowd support. Since they both look to be in top shape, I am going to have to go with local boy Beasle, who is very popular and is in great spirits. Kambale looks a bit homesick still and a recent incident which saw him caught urinating on a picture of the Canadian men's Olympic hockey team has really brought down his popularity in the city.

"The Second Coming" William Butler Yates v Matt Spartan

Our next bout will be a test of who can impose their specialty in this welterweight encounter. Spartan is an incredible boxer. He dances, he darts, he pummels, he pounds, he... well, you get what I'm saying. Spartan can box. The 21-year old from Ottawa is seven pounds lighter than his opponent but he will try to use his quickness to keep on the outside and do damage with his impressive arsenal of punches. Yates, who considers himself something of a jujitsunating poet in the cage, wants no part of a standup punchout with Spartan. Instead he will be looking to get the fight on the ground and twist the boxer into a pretzel using BJJ, in whch he holds a purple belt. It will be an interesting clash of styles and a high energy fight, but I don't see Yates being able to withstand what is sure to be a hurricane of of pugilistic fury from Spartan. Spartan by TKO.

From Matt Spartan:

Yates is young and I expect very hungry to prove himself on the professional stage. But you know what? So am I. I expect him to be aggressive and looking to utilize his solid jiu jitsu skills - but I've got the tools to shut him down.

William Butler Yates

I wish the best for my opponent; our fighters are opposite in styles, so I am expecting a fight that will not go past the first round. It will go down as KO/TKO or Submission, but as to which of those outcomes are more likely, I do not know. I tried to prepare for this fight as best as I could given the conditions faced as a new 18 year old fighter. Win or lose, I have enjoyed prepping for this fight and will definitely be drunk before 6pm to watch the fight, play by play, with 5 second intervals. Good luck to Spartan and good luck to everyone else fighting at Mistaken; remember, it's the journey that matters.

-Mr. Terror

Victor DiMariani v Christian Kongo

Another classic clash of conflicting styles is what we will see in our next matchup, a heavyweight bout between Victor "The Outlaw" DiMariani and Christian Kongo. The Outlaw, who can never return to his hometown of Rome because he is wanted for burning down three gelatto shops and two espresso bars, has turned from a life of arson to a life of MMA now that he is here in lenient, other-way-looking Montreal. At 6'1" 220 pounds he is a bull of a man who is mostly a boxer. Kongo, whose face looks better suited to daytime soap opera than MMA, is a giant. Standing 6'10" and weighing 245 pounds, the big 21-year old from Marseilles, France is a Muay Thai guy with a blue belt in BJJ as well. He will be looking to use his considerable size advantage to stay back from The Outlaw and kick his teeth in. Literally kick his teeth in. And, you know what? I think he just might. Ths should be a great and very close bout but I am going to go with Kongo.

Ryoto "The Komoda" Lachida v "La Envidia Mata" Envidia Mata

A couple of real up-and-coming lightweights step into the cage to go after a third win in the final fight of our undercard. Ryoto "The Komoda" Lachida will square off with one of the only men in the world whose nickname is longer than his given name, "la Envidia Mata" Envidia Mata. Perhaps he was given the nickname in case he should forget his given name. At any rate, both of these shovels are gonna be sucking air from the walk from the dressing room to the cage. Lachida will win, or they will both pass out from ninny-ness.

Igor "Rat-a-tat" Tatov v Silo Dezba

Our first fight on the main card pits colorful Belarussian Igor "Rat-a-tat" Tatov against eerily silent Peruvian (Peruvian!) Silo Dezba in a superheavuweight contest. Dezba is a boxer/wrestler with a green mohawk and a steely determination. Easily winning two unanimous decisions in the QFC before moving over to the SFO has made Dezba a confident young man. Big young man, I should say. 6'6" 264 pounds of big. We shall see how this confidence and determination works out for him when he steps in against Tatov, who has been working hard to improve his jujitsu to compliment his already formidable fistifcufficationisms. What he lacks in experience, he makes up in aggression, and if Dezba isn't careful, "Rat-a-tat will be standing over his bloody knocked out body before he can say "Los Incas fueron los mejores." I respect Dezba's experience and mindset, but not as much as I respect Tatov's MMA skills. Tato with a victory by KO, submission, or decision.

Igor Tatov

hard, man. no life outside gym now.

not so much like others do, i tell you everything look good about this guy except he sign to fight to me. how much he getting? he need it for medical expense. won't be easy to hit like Drugonav but i'm hunt him down like dog.

B A M ! (punches fist in palm). if he get me to ground i maybe surprise with submission tricks they teaching for this problem.

'm go every time same way, hit/be hit until someone fall down. lot of guys say same thing but see me in cage and now don't wanna play dat, so Igor need to get well rounded for girly grappling man issue.

big knock out make high rating. watch MISTAKEN i show you how.

you back right horse.

well, manager Cause say my talking is not get past Hulk Smash stage and maybe that's why i don't get good SFO hype except from him. so once i demolition Dezba at MISTAKEN- DON'T BLINK EYES, i take out card for library and start studies on improve speaking for public and better pickup hot Montreal babe.

Red "Devil" Patricia v Demian "Lord" Baptista

THE MAIN EVENT!!! THE MAIN EVENT!!! THE MAIN EVENT!!!

Middlewights Red Patricia and Demian "Lord" Baptista, middleweights with an eye on the SFO belt, will be ready to do some work. Both fighters come into the bout with two wins, great conditioning (8.4% more than what MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager, Phil Stone, likes to bring his fighters to the cage with) and a desire to do whatever it takes to win, within the rules of the SFO and the laws of Canada and certain ethical constraints and various religious beliefs. Other than those thigns, they will do WHATEVER it takes. For Patricia this means using his (her?) considerable punching power to stop Baptista in his sneaky jujitsunating tracks. For "Lord" it means taking Red to the ground and submitting her, showing off the skills that go along with a purple belt in BJJ. Takedowns will be the key in this one. If (s)he can avoid being taken down, which looks unlikely given Baptista advantage in both wrestling and BJJ, Patricia can KO the Brazilian. If he can avoid those fists of fury and get the fight on the gorund, Baptista should cruise to victory. Baptista by submission.

Red Patricia

Ive looked at my opponents weaknesses and plan to take full advantage of them.

I expect a lot from my opponent as he is a fellow SFO fighter with a top notch manager.

I think it will come down to a decision and at that it will be any mans game.

To other SFO fighters: Represent

To my fans thanks for all the support.

Well, that's a wrap for MISTAKEN folks. Hope to see you out there, and remember, "You back right horse." Words to live by.

JB

205 lbs Kevin Kilbane v Johnny Chace

265+ lbs Poppa Ping v Maurice Vachon 265+ lbs title

170 lbs School Girl v Aleksey Ivanov

185 lbs Bones Jones v Alvaro De Silva

265+ lbs TJ Thomas v El Loco

135 lbs Hakim Hamsho v Bouteille Lipides

145 lbs Don Taco v Paddy OBrian

155 lbs John Howard v Bill Dafoe

205 lbs Dave Schultz v Peter Quinn

205 lbs Will West v Forrest Turner

Here we go again. Another night of blood, sweat and tears. The S*F*O has once again put together some of the best young and up-and-comers and future champions for what is sure to be a sell out crowed. The SFO now sports over 150 fighters, several VIP managers, a weekly magazine, the craziest posters, and of course the most controversial commentary in the game.

The above was written by my boss, who seems to think he has a flair for the journalistic arts. Stick with signing fighters, organizing events, and paying 16 year-olds to sit on your lap, okay Steve? Anyway, since he wrote that introduction and it actually is better than anything I could possibly say about this mistake of an event, I'll just get on with it.

Mirko filipovicv Henrique St Paul

MISTAKEN kicks off with a real whopper of a mistake. Another couple fighters who have some seriously poor management. Unlike the MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager, Phil Stone, these guys' managers seem to have forgotten that fighting takes energy, and that sending a fighter into a fight with an energy level less than 91.6% (which is what the MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager and all-around proponent of free will and class and Org lover Phil Stone brings his fighters into fights with) is not only a recipe for disaster but earns said fighter the title of shovel.

I see shovel beating shovel with some kind of shoveling action in the first. That's if ol' Hrvatski lopata can make weight...

Mirko Fillipovic

Ive been working on my strength Training so when i throw my kicks and punches they will have some more power in them hopefully this will help me towards my knockout

To Be Honest i expect him to give up he has no chance of winning

He thinks this is a joke Im gunna kill him

I expect to Dominate him and take an easy knockout victory

Knockout this guys a joke hes complete pudding i hope his the first PErson to die In Mixed Martial Arts

Everyone thats not at my weight class your lucky because if you were youd be in deep shit im no Joke If you think you can beat me your Gunna get dropped And for those fighters at my weight class Your Mine i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast

I always like to meet new people so come give me a shout out if you see me

This fight should boost me up in the ranks and put me where i deserve to be and i would like to say Goodluck to my opponent

Death Touch v Amir "El Serpiente" Verdune

Eerily named Death Touch and Amir Verdune square off in a light heavyweight contest in the second fight of the evening. Death Touch, whose parents are nihilist pill-poppers from downtown Los Angeles, is a 6'2" 187 pound slugger stepping into the cage for the first time. He is an accomplished boxer, having been the Chuck E. Cheese Knockout! video game champion for 4 years running. Although not very adept in BJJ, his decent wrestling and powerful fists make his ground game dangerous as well. Amir is a Montreal native of exactly the same size as Touch. And, similar to his opponent, "El Serpiente" relies on boxing and wrestling. He is not quite as skilled a boxer, but a better wrestler. If Touch were a thinker, he might try to exploit is Muay Thai advantage in this fight, especially since "El Serpiente" is a well-known bleeder. Cutting him with a few elbows would put a quick end to this one. Although Verdune is the more experienced, I think Touch has what it takes to make his freak parents proud.

Amir Verdune

I'm looking forward to my first fight here in SFO, Death while untested has a reputation for wanting to put guys lights out and quick. I hope that isn't in my future and I like to think my stand up is not too shabby either ... though i will have to keep my chin tucked and guard up at all time.

been training hard working on cardio and pushing those weights, trying to get ready for this fight and the future fights, no matter when where and who the powers that be put me against.

not good with predictions, i just hope when the dust settles my hand is raised in victory.

Sam Lessard v Cooper King

Holy Crap!!! Quick, somebody call the champion of free will, the ubermanager, the MMA Tycoon genius PhilStone. Tell him that yet another shovel needs polishing! King by first round TKO in this abortion of a middlweight contest between Cooper King, who seems ready and willing to fight, and some shovel who ought to try out Farmville.

Max Hebert v Sam Hebert

Awesome! In another first for the SFO, 22-year old Sam "The Ace" Hebert takes on his little brother, "metalhead" Max Hebert. They are trained by their father, famous Max Hebert of the Thaikicking Hebert Family of Disraeli, Quebec. The elder Max has trained both of his boys to be excellent Muay Thai fighters, and this bout should be a lot like a Friday night at Lumpini stadium in Bangkok, full of elbows, kicks, and knees to the midsection. Both fighters have records of 0-1 so they will be pushing to get their first pro win at their sibling's expense. I see Sam winning this fight pretty easily, except that his younger brother has a unbreakable jaw of steel while Sam himself tends to cut easily. These two small details really even this fight out, but I am still going to go with "The Ace."

Peter Kambale v Jack "The Beast" Beasle

Two enormous human beings will step into the ring for our next fight of MISTAKEN. 6'7" 282 pound Peter Kambale from Mbeya, Tanzania and 6'9" 283 pound Jack Beasle, from Renfrew, Ontario. Kambale is a boxer wrestler with a solid chin and a jackhammer of a right cross. The 22-year old lost his first pro fight, but looks much improved since joining the SFO. Jack is also 22 and has an interesting mix of Muay Thai and wrestling skills. With such an interesting clash of styles between these two behemoths, I don't see either fighter having much of an advantage in the ring. The difference in this fight looks like it will come from one of three places- conditioning, morale, or crowd support. Since they both look to be in top shape, I am going to have to go with local boy Beasle, who is very popular and is in great spirits. Kambale looks a bit homesick still and a recent incident which saw him caught urinating on a picture of the Canadian men's Olympic hockey team has really brought down his popularity in the city.

"The Second Coming" William Butler Yates v Matt Spartan

Our next bout will be a test of who can impose their specialty in this welterweight encounter. Spartan is an incredible boxer. He dances, he darts, he pummels, he pounds, he... well, you get what I'm saying. Spartan can box. The 21-year old from Ottawa is seven pounds lighter than his opponent but he will try to use his quickness to keep on the outside and do damage with his impressive arsenal of punches. Yates, who considers himself something of a jujitsunating poet in the cage, wants no part of a standup punchout with Spartan. Instead he will be looking to get the fight on the ground and twist the boxer into a pretzel using BJJ, in whch he holds a purple belt. It will be an interesting clash of styles and a high energy fight, but I don't see Yates being able to withstand what is sure to be a hurricane of of pugilistic fury from Spartan. Spartan by TKO.

From Matt Spartan:

Yates is young and I expect very hungry to prove himself on the professional stage. But you know what? So am I. I expect him to be aggressive and looking to utilize his solid jiu jitsu skills - but I've got the tools to shut him down.

William Butler Yates

I wish the best for my opponent; our fighters are opposite in styles, so I am expecting a fight that will not go past the first round. It will go down as KO/TKO or Submission, but as to which of those outcomes are more likely, I do not know. I tried to prepare for this fight as best as I could given the conditions faced as a new 18 year old fighter. Win or lose, I have enjoyed prepping for this fight and will definitely be drunk before 6pm to watch the fight, play by play, with 5 second intervals. Good luck to Spartan and good luck to everyone else fighting at Mistaken; remember, it's the journey that matters.

-Mr. Terror

Victor DiMariani v Christian Kongo

Another classic clash of conflicting styles is what we will see in our next matchup, a heavyweight bout between Victor "The Outlaw" DiMariani and Christian Kongo. The Outlaw, who can never return to his hometown of Rome because he is wanted for burning down three gelatto shops and two espresso bars, has turned from a life of arson to a life of MMA now that he is here in lenient, other-way-looking Montreal. At 6'1" 220 pounds he is a bull of a man who is mostly a boxer. Kongo, whose face looks better suited to daytime soap opera than MMA, is a giant. Standing 6'10" and weighing 245 pounds, the big 21-year old from Marseilles, France is a Muay Thai guy with a blue belt in BJJ as well. He will be looking to use his considerable size advantage to stay back from The Outlaw and kick his teeth in. Literally kick his teeth in. And, you know what? I think he just might. Ths should be a great and very close bout but I am going to go with Kongo.

Ryoto "The Komoda" Lachida v "La Envidia Mata" Envidia Mata

A couple of real up-and-coming lightweights step into the cage to go after a third win in the final fight of our undercard. Ryoto "The Komoda" Lachida will square off with one of the only men in the world whose nickname is longer than his given name, "la Envidia Mata" Envidia Mata. Perhaps he was given the nickname in case he should forget his given name. At any rate, both of these shovels are gonna be sucking air from the walk from the dressing room to the cage. Lachida will win, or they will both pass out from ninny-ness.

Igor "Rat-a-tat" Tatov v Silo Dezba

Our first fight on the main card pits colorful Belarussian Igor "Rat-a-tat" Tatov against eerily silent Peruvian (Peruvian!) Silo Dezba in a superheavuweight contest. Dezba is a boxer/wrestler with a green mohawk and a steely determination. Easily winning two unanimous decisions in the QFC before moving over to the SFO has made Dezba a confident young man. Big young man, I should say. 6'6" 264 pounds of big. We shall see how this confidence and determination works out for him when he steps in against Tatov, who has been working hard to improve his jujitsu to compliment his already formidable fistifcufficationisms. What he lacks in experience, he makes up in aggression, and if Dezba isn't careful, "Rat-a-tat will be standing over his bloody knocked out body before he can say "Los Incas fueron los mejores." I respect Dezba's experience and mindset, but not as much as I respect Tatov's MMA skills. Tato with a victory by KO, submission, or decision.

Igor Tatov

hard, man. no life outside gym now.

not so much like others do, i tell you everything look good about this guy except he sign to fight to me. how much he getting? he need it for medical expense. won't be easy to hit like Drugonav but i'm hunt him down like dog.

B A M ! (punches fist in palm). if he get me to ground i maybe surprise with submission tricks they teaching for this problem.

'm go every time same way, hit/be hit until someone fall down. lot of guys say same thing but see me in cage and now don't wanna play dat, so Igor need to get well rounded for girly grappling man issue.

big knock out make high rating. watch MISTAKEN i show you how.

you back right horse.

well, manager Cause say my talking is not get past Hulk Smash stage and maybe that's why i don't get good SFO hype except from him. so once i demolition Dezba at MISTAKEN- DON'T BLINK EYES, i take out card for library and start studies on improve speaking for public and better pickup hot Montreal babe.

Red "Devil" Patricia v Demian "Lord" Baptista

THE MAIN EVENT!!! THE MAIN EVENT!!! THE MAIN EVENT!!!

Middlewights Red Patricia and Demian "Lord" Baptista, middleweights with an eye on the SFO belt, will be ready to do some work. Both fighters come into the bout with two wins, great conditioning (8.4% more than what MMA Tycoon genius ubermanager, Phil Stone, likes to bring his fighters to the cage with) and a desire to do whatever it takes to win, within the rules of the SFO and the laws of Canada and certain ethical constraints and various religious beliefs. Other than those thigns, they will do WHATEVER it takes. For Patricia this means using his (her?) considerable punching power to stop Baptista in his sneaky jujitsunating tracks. For "Lord" it means taking Red to the ground and submitting her, showing off the skills that go along with a purple belt in BJJ. Takedowns will be the key in this one. If (s)he can avoid being taken down, which looks unlikely given Baptista advantage in both wrestling and BJJ, Patricia can KO the Brazilian. If he can avoid those fists of fury and get the fight on the gorund, Baptista should cruise to victory. Baptista by submission.

Red Patricia

Ive looked at my opponents weaknesses and plan to take full advantage of them.

I expect a lot from my opponent as he is a fellow SFO fighter with a top notch manager.

I think it will come down to a decision and at that it will be any mans game.

To other SFO fighters: Represent

To my fans thanks for all the support.

Well, that's a wrap for MISTAKEN folks. Hope to see you out there, and remember, "You back right horse." Words to live by.

JB

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9471/mistakenj.jpg

185 lbs Red Patricia v Demian Baptista

265+ lbs Igor Tatov v Silo Dezba

205 lbs Ryoto Lachida v Envidia Mata

265 lbs Victor DiMariani v Christian Kongo

170 lbs William Butler Yates v Matt Spartan

265+ lbs Peter Kambale v Jack Beasle

170 lbs Max Hebert v Sam Hebert

185 lbs Sam Lessard v Cooper King

205 lbs Death Touch v Amir Verdune

205 lbs Mirko filipovic v Henrique St Paul

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9471/mistakenj.jpg

The announcement of the TKO/Submission/Fight of the night winners for Soaring

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- Tonight's KO of the night goes to the new SFO heavyweight champion Tom Joad. Joad softend up the other fighter with some brutal body shots then landed a big right hook putting out him out on his feet. Joad then follows up with another monster hook that separates Oeuftete from consciousnes. Congrats to the new Champ.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- The submission of the night award goes to "O McMacElroy" Finnegan Brewzer. Brewzer was able to avoid Leonard's aggressive stand up game and was able to to get the fight to the ground. In the 3rd round Brewzer was able to get the takedown and move to full mount. He got Leonard's back and he was able to sink in a deep rear-naked choke eventually putting him to sleep. Nice text book submission!

BIOBONDS Supplements and Marvel Combat Present the Goodfellas Fight of the Night- This award goes to "Dyno" Dan McGinn and Chi "Dragoon Pooh" Fu Chan. "Dyno" was controlling most of the with effective striking, take downs and a decent ground game. It looked like he was going to get the decision when deep in the 3rd round Fu Chan was able to grab a hold of McGinn's arm and almost ripped it off. The fight end with "Dragoon Pooh" winning by Kimura and McGinn getting his arm dislocated. Thats gotta hurt

For all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat and the winners of the fight of the night will receive a bottle of Clear from BIOBONDS Supplements.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

replay of the co-Main Event for MISTAKEN, Igor Tatov vs. Silo Dezba:

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Tatov works his jab well there, keeping his opponent at a distance.

It looks like Silo Dezba has been cut.

Tatov fakes with a right hand and throws a good leg kick, right into the thigh. That had to hurt Dezba.The crowd are cheering loudly, showing their appreciation for the quality fight we're seeing here.

The fight moves into the clinch position.

Tatov drops down for a takedown but doesn't get it.

Tatov breaks the clinch and we return to the middle of the mat.

Dezba clinches but Tatov breaks the clinch and Tatov counters with a straight punch to the midsection.

Dezba looks gassed! (ed. note; full energy on fight day)

Tatov throws a nice inside leg kick.

Igor Tatov seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.

Tatov throws a nice outside leg kick.

Tatov drives through and clinches with Dezba against the cage.

Tatov breaks from the clinch.

Tatov cracks Dezba with a big right hand and Dezba goes down!

Dezba is rocked!

Tatov arches his back and unloads with a massive left and a right! Dezba's eyes roll back into his head, he's out cold! The ref dives in to stop the fight - wow, they were hard shots!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:02 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Igor Tatov!

----------

i have only one word:

W O W .

The announcement of the TKO/Submission/Fight of the night winners for Mistaken

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- This award goes to Mirko "Cro Cop" filipovic and in true Cro Cop fashion the fight was ended by brutal Head Kick. Poor St. Paul, you train and train and all you get to do is have one takedown attempt than you get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- There was only one submission on this card but it was still very impressive. It was a back and forth battle, lots of takedowns kick and subs attempts. In the 3rd round Christian Kongo was able to secure a slick armbar and his first professional win in the octagon. Congrats

BIOBONDS Supplements and Marvel Combat Present the Goodfellas Fight of the Night- This award goes to the two fighters in the super heavy weight division: Peter Kambale and Jack "The Beast" Beasle. Although Kambale controlled the fight with strikes the judges scored Beasle higher most likely because of his successful takedowns. Im sure neither fighter is completely satisfied and they would have wanted to finish it by their own hands. Do I sense a rematch in the making? Either way great battle.

For all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat and the winners of the fight of the night will receive a bottle of Clear from BIOBONDS Supplements.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat .

OK, just had a look we have the number 40 Globally ranked org calling out the 179 globally ranked org.

Seems a little lop-sided to me. Perhaps you should go after one of the orgs who are a little closer to you in the rankings!!!

Hey a message to all the managers with SFO fighters. Marvel Combat is holding a contest to celebrate it reaching $100,000 in sales.

Whoever puts me over the 100,000 mark with receive 100 of any design in my store and a $1000 60 day sponsorship.

Also the which ever SFO manager is closest to the 100,000 mark will receive 50 of any design.

This means if an SFO manager puts me over 100,000 they get 150 of any design and the $1000 sponsorship.

Good Luck

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...c=11284&hl=

All I'm gonna say about the Mistaken commentary is that my manager's Hype rating should be at least 20 points higher for being cited so many times in one single report.

Like they say, there's no such thing as "bad" publicity.

And I've been in this game only one month so far. Not bad, huh? ^_^

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/SFOAOCWarfarecopy.jpg

170 lbs Brad Blixhaven SFO v Maxwell Pappin AOC

205 lbs Mauricio Nicolosi v phil baroni

170 lbs Jon Koppenhaver v Insolce Olvo

145 lbs Piere Dolinski v Bj Penn

205 lbs Niko Sanders SFO v Lispen Familia AOC

265 lbs Louis Freese v Samuel The Rambler

205 lbs Sir Justin v Richard LeRoi

265 lbs Tony Mantegna v Senen Reyes

185 lbs Connor Black v Jordan Mathers

205 lbs Mike Hynes v Viktor Helsberg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/SFOAOCWarfarecopy.jpg

DATE: 18-03-10 TIME: 6pm LOCATION: Paddy O'Malley's Bar EVENT: SHORT CIRCUIT!!!

Welcome back to the SFO's pre-fight commentary. L. Steve the H. must be a busy busy man because the events are coming faster than a marine on two day leave in Pattaya. The next awesome event in store for fans of the SFO is SHORT CIRCUIT, a ten fight card taking place at the 700 seat Paddy O'Malley's bar in the heart of downtown Montreal. Tickets are a bit steep but should be worth every tooney you shell out.

Will "One Punch" West v Forrest Turner

Our first fight is a light heavyweight encounter between two fresh faces to the SFO. Both fighters will be making their professional debuts in SHORT CIRCUIT. West is an 18 year old with a mysterious past. He lists his home town as New Yotk, which our private investigators were not able to locate on any map of the world, let alone one of the UK, which is where he claims New Yotk is. At any rate, he is an absolute string bean, standing 6'6" and weighing just 196 pounds.If he turns sideways, he will be very difficult to hit. "One Punch" as he is known to his friends, is a boxer with a bit of wrestling skill. I think in this fight he will be looking to punch his way to victory. To do so, West will need to keep Forrest Turner on his feet long enough to hit him. Turner is pretty one-dimensional. His one dimension being a brown belt in BJJ, so West needs to be careful of having his shoulder dislocated or being tied in a knot by the shorter, heavier kid from Louisville. West has a distinct advantage in three disciplines, but a brown belt in jujitsu is dangerous any time, anywhere. West seems to think he will take Turner down and win this fight on the mat. If this fight does go to the ground, I see a Turner victory. Turner by submission.

Will West

It's my debut fight and i'm lookng to take Forrset Down and keep him there.

Ground and Pound or having him tap out, it doesn't matter which, he'll be on his back and out of there by round 2.

I'll just be too quick and powerful for this guy, I'm going to chop this Forrest Down.

Dave "shoryuken" Schultz v Peter "The Rock" Quinn

Both fighters in the second contest of the evening seem eager and determined to put on a show for the fans. Schultz enters the fight with a huge chip on his shoulder after getting subbed ridiculously easily by Finnegan O McMacElveney in his first pro fight. His training has been very intense since that loss, and he is itching to make a better show of his skills against Quinn, a journeyman fighter with five fights already under his belt. Schultz will be looking to box his man down, while Quinn should probably try to take this fight into the clinch and exploit his Muay Thai advantage. Honestly, though, Quinn has looked like a lost puppy the last few weeks, and his negative attitude does not bode well for him in the cage. I think "shoryuken" will be giving The Rock a rolling. Schultz by TKO.

Peter Quinn

Iv been training pretty much full time since the last event where my opponent failed to make weight

A fight this time

Strikes

Im just gonna go in and give him hell so il say 2nd round KO

Im always up for a fight,so bring it

Thanks for your support

Watch Short Circuit cause il entertain you

Dave Schultz

How have you been training for this fight?

last fight i got caught in a stupid submission because i couldn't control the clinch. i'm still bitter about it and i made sure i would avenge it so i beefed up. i'm stronger and more determined than ever.

He 'll try to go to the ground.

by knockout. he'll try to shoot, i'll sprawl away, land a right hook and drop him.

knockout first round, the way i explained before.

losing my last fight just made me stronger and more determined. i'm hungrier than ever. watch out.

thanks for the support!

John "The Prodigy" Howard v Bill "Biv" Dafoe

Toronto's John "The Prodigy" Howard squares off against the pride of Iowa, Des Moines' own Bill "Biv" Dafoe in a matchup of two 1-1 lightweights. Should be an interesting fight. Howard is a confident, aggressive boxer with a purple belt in BJJ while Dafoe is a cautious fighter who tries to avoid the stand-up. With a disadvantage in jujitsu, Dafoe might not find the ground as much to his liking as usual, although he is a much better wrestler than "The Prodigy." He will also be able to score from his advantage in Muay Thai, which Howard knows nothing about whatsoever. But Howard does know a thing or tow about punching and his purple belt in BJJ is no lie. I really like the look of this fight and am sure it will be a great one. Too close to call, but I am going to anyway. My call is "too close to call."

Don Taco v Paddy OBrian

A little Mexican Irish flavor to our next fight. A Cinco de Patrick's Day if you will. To make things even stranger, these two featherwieghts look like twins. They can't be twins, though, unless their mother endured the longest labor of all time because Taco, born in Tacoland, Mexico is 18 while OBrian, born in Dublin, Ireland, is 20. It will be the first fight for both guys so we don't have much to go on except that Taco has obviously been addicted to Peyote since a very early age. And, given OBrian's nationality, it's a pretty sure bet that he has been hitting the shots and pints since before grade school. As fighters, this one looks to be a stand-up affair. Taco is Muay Thai guy and should cause some problems for the Irishman with his flying knees and elbows. If he should lose his balance or leave himself unguarded, though, be sure that OBrian will step in to take advantage of it with a hook, cross, or uppercut, as boxing comes naturally to the rookie. Another very even and exciting fight for sure. Being Irish myslef, I am going to go for OBrian by knockout.

don taco

to walk the path of the taco one has to improve all aspect of his game, you need to train hard everyday to be worthy of the taco power.

he will try submissions. he will try...

with a majestic tacokick to the head.

i will use my taco power to knock out my opponent in the 2nd round.

I will show the world what is the power of the taco!

taco bell is a rip off, don't go there.

The heir prince of tacoland has come! bow down!

Hakim Hamsho v Bouteille Lipides

Our next fight of the evening will beentering because it includes the SFO's own circus freak, Bouteille Lipides. Standing 7'5" and but weighing just 119 pounds, the Canadian Spaghetti Noodle, whose real nickname is "Water," is a local boy. He struggles with anorexia AND bulimia, but it doesn't stop him from fighting for the SFO. He is, inexplicably, a fantastic wrestler, but I just don't see how this guy will ever be able to beat anybody with that kind of physique. Hakim Hamsho, on the other hand, is a more human-sized fighter. Although he is giving away 21 inches (!) to his opponent, he outweighs him by 14 pounds.Hamsho is a boxing/Muay Thai guy, and I look for him to get inside and punch holes in Lipides' brittle, fragile body. Hamsho by knockout.

TJ Thomas v El Loco

A couple of super heavyweights look to tangle in our next bout between TJ Thomas and El Loco. TJ comes to the SFO from Orlando Florida, where he was considering an offer from the Magic to play center on account of his 7'5, 281 pound frame. He turned them down and moved to Montreal instead, saying, "I just didn't like the sun and bikini-clad women at all. I am much happier here in the gray, dreary cold where the women look like cows dressed in tooks." He should cruise to victory in this fight, because his opponent, Lardass Loco, is once again totally unprepared for the fight. Why L Steve the H keeps this chump around is beyond me. Thomas by KO.

El Loco

Im expect him to try keep the fight standing

Submission

I dont think he will make it past round 1

I slipped up bad in my title fight but im gonna unleash hell now

Sorry for last time out

Im coming for the belt

Bones Jones v Alvaro De Silva

Bones Jones and Alvaro De SIlva face off in our next bout, a middleweight fight between a boxer (Jones) and a jujitsunator (De Silva). Jones will be making his professional debut in this fight, and apparently his whole family have come up from Louisville on horseback to see the fight. His aunt/sister, his mom, his dad/grandfather, and twenty-eight nieces, nephews, and cousins will be there to cheer Jones. I think Jones has a decent shot at this fight if he can keep dancing and stay on the outside. If De Silva, a 6'2", 175 pound BJJ machine from Belem, Brazil, can work his takedowns and get in to some subbing positions, Jones doesn't stand a chance. The only problem for de Silva that I can see is that he has been training so hard for this fight, he might come into the fight a little gassed, and Jones could take advantage of that. We shall see. If Silva is rested for the fight he should win easily. Otherwise this is anybody's match.

Alvaro de Silva

Very hard after my last slip up

A war

Submission

Il go with me to win by submission but il be patient so cant call a round

Im coming for the belt

Sorry for letting you down

School Girl v Aleksey Ivanov

Infamous bearded lady, School Girl, walks into rock when she faces Aleksey "The Rock" Ivanov in the final fight of the SHORT CIRCUIT undercard. Scholl Girl used to talk a lot of shit and be very controversial. Ever since getting her ass kicked by Shaniqua Gorbdinkle, it has been a different story. Now quiet and almost mouse-like, Girl just trains hard and trims that beard of hers. She has obviously been working on her boxing and Muay Thai, both of which seem much better than The Rock's. For his part, Ivanov an 18 year old from Zaraysk, Russia, is a BJJ, wrestler guy who will try to move the fight to the floor and sub Girl. Don't think it's going to happen as I see Girl getting a comfortable victory in this one.

Aleksey Ivanov

I have been training on strength and conditioning and a little BJJ and Wrestling to get ready for my fight. I expect a fight from School Girl but I think I can hold him/her off. I expect to win via submission by round 1. To all the fighters of the SFO, I am the future of this business. Be ready for me. I would like to thank all my fans!

"Perfect" Poppa Ping v Maurice "Gateau" Vachon 265+ lbs title

The first fight of our main card is Maurice Vachon's first title defense of the super heavyweight belt. An interesting clash of styles will be on display between Ping's powerful program of perpetual punching and Vachon' masterful wrestling work, which he has used to pin his opponents before subbing them in both of his victories to date. At 7'5" (three guys in tonight's event are 7'5"! L Steve the H must feel like a hobbit in the green room!) and 280 pounds, Vachon has a clear height and weight advantage over Ping. Ping, however is a much better jujitsufier than any of Vachon's previous opponents, so this tactic might not work for the champ. What's more, it appears all he cares about is me (and brown-nosing L Steve the H), which is flattering but maybe a bit silly of him to waste so much time and energy to look like nothing more than a whiner. Ping, on the other hand, is genuine class, bragging about beating up strangers in bars and lying to crippled kids. All in all, two of SFO's classier fighters! This is going to be a great fight. Ping is going to have to take the belt away from Vachon by being aggressive, and that plays right into his style. Ping by TKO.

Maurice Vachon

"Who cares about how hard I trained or how do I think the match will finish. When we have commentators who aren't even paying the slightest of attention to the fighter's energy levels, and aren't even able to retract afterwards despite saying that they would if proven wrong. I get accused of name-throwing and not caring while I'm obviously not the one in fault here. Fortunately for SFO Montreal, L The Steve H shows a bit more respect to those who actually help him get a succesful organisation than his commentators. Seems to me like some people think that respect and loyalty only works one way. As for my opponent, I expect him to be a tougher challenge than El Loco, but I should come on top with my superior wrestling abilities. Expect a submission within the first 2 rounds."

"Perfect" Poppa Ping

I'm on a pretty strict regime. I sleep pretty much all day, then go out to the bars. The other day I saw some dick trying to be cool in a collared shirt, so I walked up to him put a picture of Vachon over his face and stapled that thing to his forehead. When he tried to yell something at me I beat the hell out of him. He cried a lot, so I think he was a pretty good substitute for Vachon.

I think he's going to try to take me down and rub his junk on me. He thinks that if he tried to dry hump me that I'll stop punching him in the face.

By causing a lot of pain for him. I expect I'll knock him out, but he's such a pussy he might tap out do to strikes. Or maybe I'll punish him so bad like I did to Pound that he won't be able to continue.

First round knockout.

Look at the poster...I'm the headliner, bitches!

I don't have to say much. Guys on the street tell me all the time that they want me to knock this punk out. They say he makes a mockery of the title and that they want to see a real man with the belt. I even had a little crippled orphan homeless boy come up to me the other day...he told me he would likely day in a few weeks, but he'd die happy if Maurice Vachon dies first. I promised that little boy that dreams do come true!

Kevin Kilbane v Johnny Chace

Our main event tonight is a light heavyweight encounter between hirsute Irishman Kevin Kilbane and vapid, paranoid hedonist Johnny "Drama" Chace whose younger brother is a big movie star, apparenlty. Kilbane is a 6'3" 188 pound boxer with a blue belt in BJJ. He has had two fights already in the SFO, winning both of them with his determination and aggressive brawling style. Chace has just recently joined the SFO from AoC fight Org, and he hopes to have a bit more success fighting for L Steve the H than he did before. He is a better boxer than Kilbane, and a better wrestler as well. He lacks any ability to take advantage of his wrestling advantage as his white belt in BJJ is not scaring anybody. His fist do scare some people, though as he is a very powerful puncher. He will be looking to keep this fight standing and win with a knockout. While that might be the way things go, I think Kilbane has enough toughness and boxing moxie to withstand Chace's attacks and come out victorious with a 3rd round submission.

Well, that's it everybody. Good luck to all the fighters tonight. Yes, even Vachon.

205 lbs Kevin Kilbane v Johnny Chace

265+ lbs Poppa Ping v Maurice Vachon 265+ lbs title

170 lbs School Girl v Aleksey Ivanov

185 lbs Bones Jones v Alvaro De Silva

265+ lbs TJ Thomas v El Loco

135 lbs Hakim Hamsho v Bouteille Lipides

145 lbs Don Taco v Paddy OBrian

155 lbs John Howard v Bill Dafoe

205 lbs Dave Schultz v Peter Quinn

205 lbs Will West v Forrest Turner

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5027/destroyi.jpg

185 lbs Red Patricia v Kurt Wagner

265 lbs Tom Joad v Jean Abia 265 lbs title

265 lbs Lucas Dos Santos v Squirmy McGee

170 lbs Luke McKendrick v Denzil Derby

155 lbs Chris Dugre v Ben Riot

135 lbs Wade Wilson v Peeta Mellark

145 lbs Walter O Dim v Paddy OBrian

205 lbs Fred Hanks v Murder Face

265 lbs Trey Oeuftete v Jeff The Goon

265+ lbs Puncho Pound v George Fisher

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/475/destroycopy.jpg

Well it looks like Maurice Vachon is the SFO's Brock Lesnar: Huge, The champ, has problems with people in the company and you are either gonna love him or hate him.

Congratulations to Sean Novak http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=18720

His purchases put me over the 100,000 mark so he wins the $1000 Sponsorship and 100 of any design!!!!

Also the Congrats to none other Dudley who was the closest SFO member. Infact I think I should point out that Dudley was only $2 away from winning the whole thing. (thoought I would just rub it in a little) Still Congrats Dudley you will receive 50 of any design from my store. I assume you will choose the the new Biobonds Shorts.

Thanks to everyone who has made purchases at Marvel Combat to get me to this milestone. I really appreciate it, thanks again