*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

me too. So patience everyone. We will be rolling out CREAM as soon as we have to dough to research it.

need to hurry to catch my plane from las vegas to montreal to be there in time! already drunken.. lets hope my fighters dont crush the airplane cos they really look like rock´n´roll :D all this hype made them crazy... cya tonight boys! sadly not in a fight, but at the afterparty! good luck to all fighters!!!

naamsaap: im very suspect if it comes to supps... thats why i only bought mannys(hells balls) recovery items ( they are on sale atm, 100$ for a short time, its 250$ normally i think)... since hes sponsoring one of my fighters i can afford em atm. i like the idea of getting to 150 first and bring it to 156 later.

bob

pulled a rooknoob mistake leaving Kubie out training tonight, dropping his energy level off the recommended 100%. no need to speculate further on plausible excuses...

j/k, may the best fighter win.

School Girl won the first and third round. The second round she lost because Shanucka is big and fat. Why the judges roled in Shanuckas favor, I don't know. The only thing I can rule out at this point is that Shanucka slept with them, because that wouldn't had helped.

/Girl

That was a close round but I would say that Shaniqua Gorbdinkle will probably get the nod.

Shaniqua Gorbdinkle dominated that second round.

Shaniqua felt sorry for the bearded lady in the third round and let her have it. Very ladylike by the clear front runner for the SFO Welterweight belt.

School Girl won the first and third round. The second round she lost because Shanucka is big and fat. Why the judges roled in Shanuckas favor, I don't know. The only thing I can rule out at this point is that Shanucka slept with them, because that wouldn't had helped.

/Girl

Well there we a few hitches but the first SFO fight went over great. Now here come the bonuses

The Marvel Combat (T)KO of the night goes to Jake "Big Daddy" Bones (58563): His vicious Muay Thai and nicely timed kness sent his opponent crumbling to the floor. Congrats Jake you have won 2 shirts or shorts and a 30 day sponsorship from Marvel Combat

Next, the Marvel Combat Submission of the night goes to "Kid Persistence" Kublai Congo (53426): His excellent BJJ allowed him to get a beautiful rear naked choke in the first round. Congrats Kublai you have won 2 shirts or shorts and a 30 day sponsorship from Marvel Combat

Lastly Biobonds Supplements and Marvel Combat present: The fight of the night! Although all the SFO fighter preformed well there was one fight that stood out among the rest. The winners are Nick "big prick" Vick (58318) vs. Charles Danvers (51588). This was the first 100% fight in the SFO. Vick did all he could to stay alive and Danvers controlled he pace with effective striking on the feet and good movement on the ground. Congratulations to both fighters. Now Vick's manager Steve (owner of SFO) has decided to decline his winnings in order to give back to the SFO. So Charles Danvers will receive 4 freebies and a 30 day sponsorship from Marvel Combat and 2 Bottles of Clear compliments of Biobonds Supplements.

Awesome job guys. Keep it up!!!

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

Weight Rounds Fighters

205 lbs 3 Tony Stark v Peter Quinn

185 lbs 3 Curtis MacDougall v Vladimir Kirkovich

135 lbs 3 Francois Gays v Juan Claudio Huaman

205 lbs 3 Miles McDavis v Big Steve

155 lbs 3 Bill Dafoe v John Howard

265+ lbs 3 Poppa Ping v Hayden James

135 lbs 3 Nick Naga v Hakim Hamsho

205 lbs 3 Michael Meryk v Kevin Kilbane

170 lbs 3 Stevee Cee v Robert Nicholas

145 lbs 3 Derrick Addams v Jill Leonard

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1263340303triumph.jpg

The SFO Amsterdam is happy to announce that their first event "THE BEGINNING" is now FULL!

Adam Killingsworth v Matt Radebach

Henri Bender v Branco Ovachevich

Rashad Jackson v Benjamin Ubarana

Steven Maritato v Pascal Leopold

Harrison Mills v Jesus Malverde

Pierre Morel v Mike Van Rijn

Frank Bilski v Luca Toni

Good luck to all the fighters.

Fight your best for a chance at winning the Fight/SUB/TKO of the Night which will be sponsored by Marvel Combat and BIOBONDS!

Make sure you introduce yourself in the forum!!!

Well folks, ya had to be there; not only was this the Success Fight Org's initial card, it was the vast majority of combatants first fight. It all made for an unconventional evening of mma talents on display by some promising warriors. Big kudos to L Steve The H for signing burgeoning talents, putting these coinflip matches together and promoting the card to the community. The big quirk was the SFO's decision to unveil the fighters as they were signed, rather than try to determine which pair of 0-0 fighters were Main Event attraction. On the downside, from your loyal scribe's perspective, it's left me covering every match instead of the main 3, like most previews you'll read. So with no further intro required, let's get to the show-

We kicked things off with a LW bout between Pierre "Puma" Dolinski and Muay Thai practioner, Octavian "Lights Out" Barca. If not for some mixed messages coming from Dolinski's corner, this one should have ended long before the judges stated the obvious. Now 2-0 in his brief career, Puma is the first SFO fighter we suggest you keep an eye on. Bright side for Barca was he survived 3 rounds versus a more talented Dolinski and still managed to mount a memorable charge as the fight came to a close.

If representing all weight classes wasn't enough, our second bout made it clear to the world the SFO shows no bias; as it featured a WW ladies match between Shaniqua "Hussy" Gorbdinkle and everyone's favorite bearded babe, School Girl. Gorbdinkle powered her way to our second consecutive unanimous decision victory, as a lack of striking accuracy turned out to be School Girl's undoing. Word has it there was too much time spent at the mall and not enough in the gym.

In our other WW earlybird eliminator, we witneessed striking machine, Charles Danvers beating on Nick "big prick" Vick for most of 3 rds. on his way to a unanimous dec. As impressive as Danvers ability to dish out punishment was Vick's unflinching desire to absorb it. I counted at least 3 occasions where he appeared to be on his way to a TKO loss only to watch him recover and soldier on gamely. He really needs to improve his skills but won over the crowd with his heart and chin, providing the SFO with their first 100% rated fight.

Our next battle provided the org with it's first submission just over minute in- a beauty of an armbar slapped on by the lankiest Featherweight you'll ever see, bjj purple belt Michael "The Snake" Smith. The victim was the overzealous Samuan "Ann" Prasoetram, who got sloppy when he should have been wary.

The jits fans were lovin it as this was followed by another by another submission finish, this time provided by the skillful Patryck "Rush" St. Pierre against a lethargic looking Kuku "the Fying Squirrel" Hazelnut. Much like our first fight of the night, if not for some questionable commands from Rush's corner, this one would not have seen the 2nd round. Get him down but don't hurt him is not a winning strategy when facing accomplished foes. We'd like to see St. Pierre against a higher caliber opponent, to see how he reacts when pressed, which he wasn't at all in this one.

To bring the decision to stoppage ratio up to 50/50, HW MT beast, Jake "Big Daddy" Bones obliterated an undersized Anderson "The Spider" Silva. Silva had to get this one to the ground to have a chance but was unable to do so and it was just a matter of 2 minutes and 14 seconds before Bones ended it due to strikes. The impressive win left him at the forefront of the SFO'a 265 lb. Division and should he build up his ground skills to any great degree, look out!

Never mind the trumpets, they pulled out the tubas for our next encounter, as SHW Trey "Trinco" Oeuftete outclassed, joe "wayz" james, stopping him on cuts in round 2. Many at cageside were slack jawed at the condition of james' cut by the time the ref mercifully called a stop to it. joe pulled yeoman's duty in putting on a show despite being opened up early on and this against a bigger and more talented adversary. What the SFO fans want to see now is Nunavuts' beloved egghead Oueftete taking on Big Daddy Bones at 265.

re: our first no contest as a result of the infamous Rubens Mello not making weight; no comment.

In a highly anticipated mettin of MW's, "Kid Persistence" Kublai Congo overwhelmed highly touted boxer, Tpfama Mbamba, sinking in a powerful rear naked choke that had the Somalian tapping almost instantly. Setting up the submission with some powerful takedowns and impressive striking defence, Congo parlayed his dominant performance into a Submission of the Night award. Currently on loan to another org for a ridiculously lucrative fee, the Kid states his heart's still with the SFO and that the fans can look forward to his triumphant return to the MW mix in the near future.

Our final fight of the night was not a Main Eventer but certainly had it's moments and what the adversaries lacked in skill they made up for with effort. Gilmar "Boom" Junior was the one with his hand raised after all 3 judges agreed he was the better man on this night. Stymied by some very questionable standups from the ref when he had his opponent, Richard "the king" LeRoi, in compromising positions. Neither fighter was especially impressive in the match, Junior stayed busier, scored the takedowns and left little doubt he deserves further consideration in the LHW Division. We'd like him a lot more with an effective bjj offenc; you shouldn't have to gut out a decision when you attempted 21 submissions.

So that was it and I personally had a blast participating and thoroughly enjoyed taking in every fight on the card. I'll also be interested in watching some of these guys careers evolve and look forward to seeing the SFO's latest crop of up & comers this Saturday night with the TRIUMPH event. Who'll be the next Dolinski, Danvers or Congo? only way to find out is to hold onto your hat and tune in- so don't cha dare miss it!

Tony Stark v Peter Quinn

Curtis MacDougall v Vladimir Kirkovich

Francois Gays v Juan Claudio Huaman

Miles McDavis v Big Steve

Bill Dafoe v John Howard

Poppa Ping v Hayden James

Nick Naga v Hakim Hamsho

Michael Meryk v Kevin Kilbane

Stevee Cee v Robert Nicholas

Derrick Addams v Jill Leonard

Welcome MMA fans sit back and enjoy as we prepare for the second SFO event: TRIUMPH. With it’s first event being a great success, the SFO continues to grow by signing more fighters and by expanding into Amsterdam. But enough about that let’s get to what were here to talk about: The upcoming fights.

We start the night off with a bang with what’s sure to be a great Featherweight between Derrick "Canadian Destroyer" Addams and "Jello" Jill Leonard. The "Canadian Destroyer" hopes to make his professional debut a success but utilizing his good wrestling and decent Jiu Jitsu. We asked Leonard how he was going to win the fight. “I think even with his wrestling, he’ll find I’m pretty tough to take down. I’ll stand with him and tag him for a while, eventually he’ll get sick of that and drop guard. From there I don’t think he has an answer for my ground game. I predict an Arm bar in the 2nd round.”

The Boss says: It’s tough to say since this is a debut fight for both guys, however the confidence shown by Leonard makes me think he will come out on top.

Prediction: Leonard, Unanimous Decision.

Our next bout takes place in the welterweight division with two more fighters hungry to make their professional debuts. Stevee "The Wonderful" Cee will try to test his wrestling against fellow wrestler Robert "Robber Baron" Nicholas. Upon interviewing both fighters it seems like they both have the same plans for the fight. Nicholas said, “I don’t think it’s any secret that wrestling is my strongest area, so I’ll play to that. I might surprise a few people with how my other skills have been coming along, but I think my athleticism will come into play. I’ll take him down and beat on him.” “The Wonderful” replied by saying, “I have a prediction for this one: TKO by way of strikes at the end of the first round. Don't blink!” Both fighters seem confident and it seems like it will come down to who can control the other man on the ground.

The Boss says: Stevee Cee is a tough kid but I don’t know if he can handle Nicholas’s wrestling. It should be an interesting match

Prediction: Nicholas, Split Decision.

In our first light heavyweight fight on the card he have "Major" Michael Meryk taking on Kevin "Killer" Kilbane. Meryk has had 7 professional MMA fights making him one of the most experienced fighter in the SFO. Granted he doesn’t have the best record with 5 losses but with all that experience he is a dangerous fighter. We asked Meryk what he believes his strengths are and he said, “I think I have the edge in experience and on the ground. I've been fighting in two weight classes and more recently in the heavyweight division where I've had some success against much bigger opponents.” Still with all that experience he will still have a tough fight ahead of him. Kilbane is a brawler and is determined. That can be a dangerous combination.

The Boss says: I think Kilbane’s heart and wrestling will help him grind out the W.
Prediction: Kilbane, Unanimous Decision

Our Next fight takes place in the Bantamweight Division for a classic matchup of styles. On one side we have Nick Naga a Jiu Jitsu brown belt who will obviously want to take the fight to the ground. On the other side we have "the Scimitar" Hakim Hamsho an excellent boxer who has knockout power in his hands. Naga understands this and in his interview said, “I expect my opponent to try to keep this fight on the feet and use his boxing. I will win the fight in the first or second round by submission.” Can Naga get this fight on the floor or will he get cut down by “the Scimitar?” I guess you’ll have to wait and see.

The Boss says: I think Naga will be able to avoid receiving too much damage, take Hamso down and will submit him.

Prediction: Naga, Round 1 Submission.

Now that we are done with the little guys, it’s time for the big boys. "Perfect" Poppa Ping and Hayden "Rottwieler" James are two of the most promising Super Heavyweights in the SFO. Both these fighters like to bang so expect fireworks. Ping was definitely confident, when asked what he expected from James he said, “I expect him to do a lot of running. He don’t want no piece of this, he scared. He scared of the Poppa…and he has good reason to be. I’m gonna mess him up. His girlfriend won’t want to get with him no mo’ after he fight me. He better start looking for a new girl, an ugly one who can’t get nobody else!” He needs to be careful not to underestimate his opponent or he could find himself looking up from the mat.

The Boss says: James has the reach advantage and has the better boxing skills

In our Lightweight fight we have Bill "Biv" Dafoe: the American wrestler taking on the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter "The Prodigy" John Howard. Dafoe comes from an excellent camp and has good wrestling and a decent guard. However it seems like that might not be enough when fighting a monster like "The Prodigy." John Howard has excellent Jiu Jitsu but is no slouch on his feet either. It seems like Dafoe will be able to dictate where the fight will take place but will find himself in trouble wherever he chooses.

The Boss says: Dafoe may have a punchers chance but I have go with Howard on this one

Prediction: Howard, Round 1 Submission

After that fight we have a great match between two newcomers in the SFO light heavyweight division. This will be the debut for both Miles "The HankyTank" McDavis and Big "the one" Steve. Since both fighters hold purple belts this could easily end with a great submission, however both fighters could decide to keep it standing. If this is the case McDavis will have a slight advantage in the striking department. When asked what Steve thought of his opponent he said, “Miles McDavis is a dangerous fighter and I respect that. I plan to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. He'll wake up the next day and wonder why he stepped in the ring with me.”

The Boss says: If the fight stays on the feet I’ll give it to McDavis, if it goes to the ground it’s anyone’s game.

Prediction: McDavis, Split Decision

We head back to the Bantamweight division with two fighters who both have something to prove. Both "The sexy guys" Francois Gays and Juan Claudio "Futre" Huaman have both lost their last two fights. But that just means they are more determined than ever. Gays said he plans on taking “Futre” down submitting him. It will be interesting to see if he can pull it off.

The Boss says: Both fighters are equally matched on the ground and on their feet and are looking to redeem themselves. I think this will be an exciting match but I’ll give the edge to Francois Gays.

Prediction: Francois Gays, Split Decision

Next on the card we have an interesting match at 185 between Curtis ""The Crusher"" MacDougall and Vladimir "The Pitbull" Kirkovich. Both fighters are relatively new to professional Mixed Martial Arts but that’s where their similarities end. MacDougall is a 22 year Muay Thai fighter from London Ontario. He has good kicks but is also comfortable dishing out some ground and pound. However he would be wise to keep this fight standing as “The Pitbull” will surely be looking for the submission. In our interview Vladimir showed his confidence by saying, “I've been training hard, i know he is a very tough guy, but I plan on bringing one of his limbs home with me.”

The Boss says: The Pitbull is going in this fight to hurt his opponent he’s bringing his heart and his A-Game.

Prediction: Kirkovich, 2 Round Submission

Our last fight of the night is sure to be a great technical fight in the light heavyweight division. We have Tony "Iron Man" Stark the Brown Belt from Brazil against Peter "The Rock" Quinn who is coming off a two fight winning streak. The 22 year old Stark clearly has the advantage on the ground with his brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. However when asked his predictions for the fight he said it will end by KO in the first round so he clearly must be working on his boxing. He will need all the tools he has in order to defeat “The Rock.” Peter Quin was born in Kilkenny Ireland but moved to Montreal in order to further his MMA career. Although he only has a Blue Belt Jiu Jitsu he showed he is dangerous on the ground in his fight with David Davison ending with a beautiful Guillotine. However knowing his opponent is also great on the ground he plans to keep in on the feet and says he’s going for the KO.

The Boss says: Stark may have less fights but he all the skills he needs to win this fight

Prediction: Stark, Unanimous Decision.

And the winners are ....

Tony Stark Peter Quinn Submission (Triangle) 1 02:01

Vladimir Kirkovich VS Curtis MacDougall Submission (Kimura) 1 00:39

Juan Claudio Huaman VS Francois Gays Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Big Steve VS Miles McDavis Submission (Strikes) 1 00:52

John Howard VS Bill Dafoe Submission (Triangle) 3 00:58

Poppa Ping VS Hayden James Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Hakim Hamsho VS Nick Naga Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Kevin Kilbane VS Michael Meryk TKO (Strikes) 1 01:11

Robert Nicholas VS Stevee Cee Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Jill Leonard VS Derrick Addams Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Hey guys, joined a few days ago, loving this so far. Cant wait to make my debut fighting for S*F*O, beware of Jean Abia and Nick Diaz! Ive booked a few QFC fights, but I really anxious to make that debut.

Good to be here

So who is going to win the Fight/Sub/KO of the night?

Stay tuned for a message from out sponsors!

Poppa Ping wants to know why you're acting like there is any supsense about Fight of the Night. Poppa beat down his opponent so bad for 15 minutes that not only did the crowd love it...but they each got their own souvenir Rottweiler tooth! Rottweiler had 4 molars left way back in his mouth, but Poppa knew there were four fans who didn't have their souveneir yet...even with the decision easily his....HE BROKE HIS HAND punching those last 4 molars out! He makes sure ALL the fans go home happy...that's why they call him Perfect!!

Well here is what you've all been waiting for. The announcement of the TKO/Submission/Fight of the night winners for Triumph

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- It was the only tko of the night but was still just as impressive. Kevin Kilbane through a huge overhand right which dropped his opponent and then dove on him to finish him with a few more strikes.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- There were lots of great submissions but one stood out among the rest. 1 takedown and 1 submission attempt, thats all it took for Vladimir "The Pitbull" Kirkovich to land an awesome Kimura in only 39 seconds.

BIOBONDS Supplements and Marvel Combat Present the Goodfellas Fight of the Night- This 100% fight went almost 3 rounds. The 2 fighters wasted no time on the feet and went straight to the ground. It was 11 minutes of Ground and Pound and Submission attempts. Until finally "The Prodigy" John Howard was able to choke out Bill "Biv" Dafoe with a beautiful triangle. Congrats to both fighters for an awesome show.

For all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat and the winners of the fight of the night will receive a bottle of Clear from BIOBONDS Supplements. Now this is VERY IMPORTANT. Since NONE of the award winners from DEBUT contacted me your sponsorships will go to these winners tonight. So to all of these winners here tonight PM me with your fighters name and number and choice of clothing from Marvel Combat.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

Hi guys,

If you want to contact our sponsors, Marvel Combat and Biobonds

1. click Highstreet

2. Montreal

3. Find Marvel Combat or Biobonds

Winners of KO/SUB/FIGHT of the Night must contact our sponsors in order to receive their awards.

Stay tuned for more exciting news from the SFO!!

Hi Everybody. I need help. I need you to buy CLEAR. I am very close to having the necessary dough to make a 150 quality recovery, which we will all be needing soon. Here's the deal. Get me over the hump and I will shower you with my new product. It will retail for $40, but if you support me now, I will not forget and I will give you 4 free bottles for every one you buy when it is launched. This is for SFO fighters only. Let's get this done! Thanks a lot!!!

Dudley.

The SFO is proud to announce our 3rd event RETURN

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1263340337return.jpg

Brian McBride v DJ Penncil

Mark Misirlou v Lucious LaFleur

Mirko filipovic v Mike Hynes

Chi Fu Chan v Kurt Wagner

Charles Martel v Wade Wilson

James Mc Thompson v Lucas Dos Santos

Suave Margoeux v Finnegan Brewzer

Kohaku Tsojumitsu v Dan McGinn

Felipe Ferreira v Izzy James

RAFAEL GURGEL v Shane Leonard

One of my fighters is looking for a sponsor, so if any of you want to sponsor this young gun, go ahead. He RIPPED through his opponent last fight in just 39 seconds.

Vladimir Kirkovich [ 59635 ]

One of my fighters is looking for a sponsor, so if any of you want to sponsor this young gun, go ahead. He RIPPED through his opponent last fight in just 39 seconds.

Vladimir Kirkovich [ 59635 ]

I'm sure he is a great fighter, but nobody want sponsor a russian. in Russia the state owns the means of production, and in a case of a fighter, the means of production is the fighter. So you are actually sponsoring Russia. And why would you want to do that? Do we really need a new vodka destillery?