265+ lbs TJ Thomas v El Loco

135 lbs Hakim Hamsho v Bouteille Lipides

145 lbs Don Taco v Paddy OBrian

155 lbs John Howard v Bill Dafoe

205 lbs Dave Schultz v Peter Quinn

205 lbs Will West v Forrest Turner

http://i47.tinypic.com/112eszr.jpg

The announcement of the TKO/Submission/Fight of the night winners for Champions

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- For a change there was a few different (t)kos to choose from but there was only one winner Kevin "Killer" Kilbane. One punch to cut and drop the other fighter. One short flurry of GnP. One hell of a knockout. This is Kilbanes 2nd brutal knock out in the SFO and the 2nd time he won tko of the night. Keep your eyes on "Killer"

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Tonights submission of the night winner is now the SFO SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! The french-canadian Maurice "Gateau" Vachon suprised everyone but submitting Loco since Loco has a bluebelt and Vachon only has a white. Congrats to the new champ.

BIOBONDS Supplements and Marvel Combat Present the Goodfellas Fight of the Night- This award goes out to the two fighter who fought a tough 5 round fight for the SFO Featherweight belt: Mark "The Shark" Misirlou and Piere "Puma" Dolinski. Misirlou controlled the fight by landing some decent strikes while standing and then taking down his opponent and hitting him from there too. Dolinski was swinging for the fences the whole time but just couldnt connect. Although the fight ended by a unanimous decision the fact that the fight scored 100% after 5 rounds proves both these fighters have a big future in the SFO. Congrats again to the new champ.

For all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat and the winners of the fight of the night will receive a bottle of Clear from BIOBONDS Supplements.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

I totally 100% retract the statement that your fighter is a shovel and that you don't care about the SFO. Your fighter is more of a trowel and you obviously love the SFO, what with your non-inflammatory name-calling and whining about contract negotiations.

Satisfied?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s93rix.jpg

185 lbs Lamar Arrington v Sallah Alcoubra

170 lbs Sammy Stout v Corey Stevenson

135 lbs Patryck St Pierre v Drew DW

155 lbs Robert Nicholas v David Bungur

265 lbs Cyborg Sanchez v Rick Payne

135 lbs Bo Hans v Lindy Lawless

170 lbs Suk Spartakus v Erik Lehnsherr

155 lbs Eric Dang v Diego Sanchez

170 lbs Luc Clark v Georges St Pierre

170 lbs Gavin Stone v Kill Face

http://i46.tinypic.com/2s93rix.jpg

Message from Walter O'Dim (65370):

"Canadian Ninja" Lucious LaFleur

Fight ? I have a fight scheduled ? Against who ? Walter O Who ? I haven't been doing to much to prepare for this debacle in the making. I'm sure O Whatshisface is going to come out like a ball of fire for his first fight , blah, blah, blah. I have a really easy plan for the fight. I'm going to ask him to solve a simple math problem like 2 + 2 and once he gets that glazed look in his eyes I'm going to choke his ass out. Thats about all I've got to say right now.

im a fighter i dont have to be a mathematical thingamabob to fight, ok? all i know is my 2 fists plus my 2 feet=KO,sub and fight of the night...hopefully. i dont need to ACTUALLY know what 2+2=, ok Lucious! Lucious, thats such a pretty name.bet they all love you down at the tanning salons. question for you Lucious, how many ninjas does it take to kill Chuck Norris?? There arent enough ninjas in the world to kill Chuck Norris.hahaha...ohh snap that was a good one.got you there "gay canadian ninja".ill be channeling my inner Chuck for you now Lucious. im definitely bringing my A game!! ok maybe my B or C game cos i still look like a baby seal but still you're going down sucker man!!!

Howdy frens, it's that time of the week again. L. Steve the H. has once again put together a great event. This one is SOARING, taking place at Wild Bob's Bar in Montreal on Saturday, March 13th. Another two (!) titles are up for grabs in SOARING, and the undercard is packed with exciting matchups of SFO up-and-comers. Before we get started, I'd just like to point out that I was a perfect 9-9 last week. Toot toot. (that's the sound of me tooting my own horn...) Onward.

Finnegan Brewzer v "Sugar" Shane Leonard

Our first bout of SOARING should be a great light heavyweight fight between two young 1-0 fighters who are evenly matched yet have very different styles. Brewzer is a clinchwork captain with a blue belt in BJJ. Another Irishman in the SFO, his height (6'2") will make it difficult for Leonard to get inside and damage him boxingingly. Which is just what the 6' Quebec native Leonard wants to do- use his distinct boxing advantage to score a quick TKO. His first bout ended in just 1:13 with a TKO, and he will be looking to continue this success. If he can't he might be in trouble as Brewzer looks better on the ground, as well as in the clinch. It is a very even fight and I should be great entertainment. I am predicting a Brewzer victory by 2nd round submission.

"Sugar" Shane Leonard I've been training excellent for this fight, very excited.

I expect him to take a punch to the face and get knocked out. I expect a stoppage or KO Knockout or TKO round 1 ! They say you have a punchers-chance, but with me you won't have a punching chance.Thank you for you're support ! I love you guys, i'll keep bring highlight reel finishes for you.Better watch out boy, im coming for you.

Luke McKendrick v Santiago "The Snake" Huerta

Our second fight pits 18 year old Santiago Huerta against 22 year old Luke McKendrick in a welterweight bout that I am guessing will be over within minutes. Huerta, who claims San Juan as his hometown, is kind of a lanky guy with no real standout skill and could be in big trouble against McKendrick, who sports a brown belt in BJJ. The 22-year old from Alaska will undoubtedly be pulling off some as-yet-unseen-in-the-SFO jujitsufications, such as the reverse axel double toe heel kimura and the rectangle bar. It looks to be a rude introduction to the world of professional MMA for The Snake. McKendrick by first round submission.

Here are Luke McKendrick's answers:

Well, in addition to my job as a BJJ coach at Dragon Cage Conditioning, I've been putting a lot of time into my technique and my overall conditioning. I'm really excited to finally be stepping into the cage for a fight!

Santiago Huera looks to be good young fighter and I expect we'll have quite a contest. But I've got a few years and a couple of BJJ belts on him, so I'm feeling pretty comfortable. He might have a little bit on me in terms of his Muay Thai & Wrestling, but I think both of us prefer a ground fight and my jiu jitsu experience makes that a scary proposition for him.

KO! :) Seriously, I expect this to be a test of skill and technique, and I think I'm a bit further along than Huera. Somewhere he'll make a mistake or give me an opening and then he'll be tapping.

As I said, I think this will be about who makes a mistake, gets caught, and has to submit. It may happen quickly, or it could take a little while.

Just that it's an honor and a privilege to be fighting in the SFO with them. I look forward to the opportunity to test myself against the best the SFO has to offer.

hahaha! I don't expect I have any fans at the moment. I can say that I'm looking forward to my first fight and I hope all the fans come out and enjoy a great show.

Wade Wilson v Peeta Mellark

While at first glance our next fight, a bantamweight bout between Wade "Deadpool" Wilson and Peeta Mellark looks unfair because one of the combatants is a mutant and member of the X-men, I do think that Mellark can make a fight out of it. SFO rules stipulate that no mutant-type special maneuvers are allowed in SFO sanctioned bouts. Apparently Wilson's lawyers are appealing this rule, but the case won't be settled for quite some time. Wilson has a huge advantage with his incredible Muay Thai skill, but Peeta, the 22-year old from Tawi Tawi, Phillipines, is a better boxer and wrestler. Wilson probably won't get knocked out because he is a very tough guy, but he is vulnerable onthe mat, where Peeta seems to enjoy being when he fights. Mellark must stay clear of the clinch and be careful of Deadpool's knees. If he can do that, victory is his. Mellark by decision.

Peeta Mellark I'm busy training cardio for this fight because I know that I will be needing it to win this fight. I expect him to be prepared and do his best against me.I expect to win using my GnP skills and KO him from the ground KO by round 2

watch out for me! I will take SFO by storm.Keep on supporting me and mock my opponents!

BEWARE of me! Good luck with your fight!

"Dyno" Dan McGinn v Chi "Dragon Pooh" Fu Chan

Fu Chan and McGinn bring East and West together in the ring for a multicultural chop suey hamburger of middleweight martial artistry in our next bout. Fu Chan, whose nickname is equal parts scatalogically terrifying and cuddly, arrived in Montreal from Wangxianxiang, China three years ago with nothing but a little red book and some bad ass Muay Thai moves. Since then he has added a little black book and a blue belt in BJJ to his belongings, which might or might not help him against Iowa's own "Dyno" Dan McGinn. McGinn, from Bettendorf, is the son of an Irish immigrant drunkard and a local beauty queen. On lovely summer evenings growing up, Dyno would have to withstand heavy sparring from his dad, who would come home from the bar after a long day of working at the aluminum rolling mill, shouting "Barry McGuigan is GOD," before landing three and four punch combos on his young son. All of this paid off, as McGinn has developed into a formidable boxer. This fight is very equal and should be a great display of contrasting styles. Fu Chan relies on Muay Thai and wrestling, is bald, and likes to eat rice with sweet and sour pork, while McGinn is a boxer and jujitsunator who looks likes Grizzly Adams and won't eat unless there is at least a pound of ground beef and two ears of corn on the plate. Too close to call. Can't wait to watch.

Dyno Dan McGinn

I've been working hard to get a well-rounded game. That may work against me b/c I don't have any areas I'm super strong at, but I don't have many glaring weaknesses, either, in my opinion.

I feel I'm better at boxing, and I'm better on the ground. So I can't imagine what he's thinking. I heard he's pretty decent at Muay Thai, so I guess he'll probably try and get me in the clinch.

That really depends on what he gives me. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I knock him out, but I wouldn't be surprised if I submit him, either. It just really depends on if he's willing to stand with me. I'd say late 1st round via an armbar. Nothing, I'm at the bottom of the rung, so I'm in no position to talk. They likely wouldn't listen, anyway. I'm going to give it my all. I'm 0-1 and towards the bottom of the rankings. I'm really approaching this as a "must-win" match if I want to be re-signed by the SFO. Hopefully the fans will notice the passion I'm fighing with and will appreciate that. Win or lose, I'm going to give it my all.

Lucas "Devastador" Dos Santos v bo "the dominator" didley

Our next match-up is a test of two great boxers. At 6'3" and 216 pounds, Brazilian born Dos Santos gives away three inches and 40 pounds to didley, who is a mountain of a man, standing 6'6" and weighing over 255 pounds. Both men are excellent boxers, but this fight will be won on the floor. With their boxing skills canceling each other out, it looks like the fight will come down to Dos Santos' purple belt in BJJ and his ability to translate that into a submission of the bigger didley or the dominator's wrestling advantage and his ability to finish off The Devestador with some heavyweight GnP. I think it will be didley who takes this one, with his size proving to be too much for Dos Santos to move around.

Lucas Dos Santos "I have been training at the SFO gym in Montreal concentrating mostly on my BJJ and takedownn defense. My opponent bo didley is a dangerous striker so I plan to get him to the ground and make him say You're The Boss. I am going to make bo tapout probably with an armbar... I hope after this victory go to the tile fight. A lot of BJJ and takedown defense. He comes for boxing fight but lose for my BJJ For sure submission I'll be the champion soon

GAAAAAAAAAAALO

"Canadian Ninja" Lucious LaFleur v "Man in Black" Walter O Dim

couple of mighty mite featherweights square off in our next bout. "Canadian Ninja" Lucious LaFleur is a 20-year old from Toronto who moved to Montreal looking for a little bit of culture in his life. Not finding any, he fell into MMA and the SFO. He is a boxer and boasts a purple belt in BJJ. He has to watch out for the solid punching and ginger dancing of his opponnet, drug-addled boozehound Walter O Dim. Dim comes from some place in the states called The Prim, which I think is a codeword for the womens' state penitentiary in Chowchilla, California. He is a wonderful boxer but has an astounding lack of skill in any of the other MMA disciplines. IF he can turn this into a WBA-sanctioned boxing match, he has a chance. Otherwise, I see the Canadian Ninja taking this with a submission.

Walter O Dim

Fight? What fight? ive actually been drinking beer, smoking pot, playing video games and getting fat as a walrus...

To commit suicide. i cant kill him...look at me? im too pretty to go to jail. so hopefully he comes in and stabs himself in the neck. that would be nice of him...

by somehow making sure MY hand is raised at the end of the night.i WILL bribe or threaten a judge. if need be...just saying

hopefully i can get all 3. cocaine's a hell of a drug!! but it dont come cheap. if i can get knockout, sub and fight of the night. that would fuel my drinking and drug spree for a while yet...

id like to tell them about the joys of class A drugs. you arent living unles you got loads running through your system...also always carry a little dog under your clothes. that way if they ask you for a random pee sample, you can always give them the doggies.

cocaine IS one hell of a drug...ohh and stay in school and dont do drugs...haha just kidding

yea got some spare change buddy? need to go shoot up and im outta cash. im good for it dawg, its either you or im robbing some old ladies again.dont make me have to rob some old ladies...

"Canadian Ninja" Lucious LaFleur

Fight ? I have a fight scheduled ? Against who ? Walter O Who ? I haven't been doing to much to prepare for this debacle in the making. I'm sure O Whatshisface is going to come out like a ball of fire for his first fight , blah, blah, blah. I have a really easy plan for the fight. I'm going to ask him to solve a simple math problem like 2 + 2 and once he gets that glazed look in his eyes I'm going to choke his ass out. Thats about all I've got to say right now.

Aychtoo "The Ninja Turtle" Bizzle v Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner

Another middleweight bout, another invoking of the no-superhero-powers act, and another great fight are in store as Bizzle and Wagner throw down. Bizzle a 5'10" 175 pound Parisian, will be stepping into the cage for the first time as a professional in this bout. Although he has no professional fights, "The Ninja Turtle" does appear to have some MMA experience, a good amount of confidence, good management, and a solid right hand. Mostly a boxer, he can also wreslte a bit. His opponent, Kurt Wagner, is also joining SFO after leaving the X-men because he was disillusioned with crime-fighting and losing out on all the babes at the nightclubs to Wolverine. Not being able to use his adhesive feet and hands, his superhuman agility, or his ability to teleport will really limit Nightcrawler's effectiveness. Instead, he will have to rely on his impressive boxing skills. His 8 inch height advantage should make it difficult for Bizzle to hurt him with with punches, but if The Ninja Turtle can get inside, Wagner is known to cut easily. It looks like a very close fight, but I think Wagner will win with a second round TKO.

Brian "Battler" McBride v Chris "The Havoc" Dugre

Before we get this started, I would just like to say that I think Chris really ought to talk to his friends about dropping the "The" from his nickname. "The Havoc" sounds so contrived and , I don't know, lame. "Havoc" on the other hand, sounds scary and tough and slightly insane- in other words just the kind of nickname you want in this business.

This Lightweight match-up looks like it is gonna be a battle between two very demoralized fighters. Both of them are looking in training like somebody ran over their dogs. Maybe they ought to try on some new threads ( I happen to know MARVEL COMBAT CLOTHING on High Street in Montreal sells some sweet shirts and shorts) or go see a feel good movie or get laid, but right now they look low. Other than that, they look like two promising young fighters. McBride comes into this fight with a record of 2-2, on the heels of a tough loss to DJ Penncil in the SFO RETURN event. McBride is a counter striker who has an iron jaw. He got in a car accident when he was seven, and the doctors replaced his jaw with iron. Some say it is an unfair advantage, but it's legal, so what the heck? Chris "The(lame) Havoc (awesome)" Dugre comes from Ottawa, but his skills are straight outta Bangkok. He prefers to fight on the ground, though, which is a bit confusing and might not be the best tactic against McBride. He is managed by Montreal's #1 rookie manager, though, so who am I (I'm Jimmy Butler-loved by most, reviled by Phil Stone and some Brazilian guy) to say. IF he gets into the clinch and use the knees and elbows like his Muay Thai skill shows he can, I like Dugre in this fight. Otherwise, it will be McBride.

Chris Dugre

Well i have been training mainly in the takedown defense area. But my bjj and my standup should dictate the fight. But mainly my wrestling and strikes.

I am expecting him to take me down the entire time. Since he has medicore wrestling i think that his only chance

Im going to go out there and look to ko or submit him

3rd submission Kimura

Goodluck guys

Umm i have fans thanks for your support....

yeah im undefeated and i use gameplans perfectly. So far i have never lost a fight.

Well, that ends our undercard. Some interesting fights and plenty of action for sure. Now we move on to the main card. Four fighters. 10 rounds. Two belts up for grabs. Let's see what we have.

"Trinco" Trey Oeuftete v Tom Joad

Our first title fight tonight is for the SFO Heavyweight belt. It marks the first time an out-of-towner will be fighting for the SFO. It is none other than unproven, untested, unranked Tom Joad. How can a fighter with no fights go for a belt, you ask? Well, he is the prize pupil of New York managing genius Jay Bittner, who has 18 trophies in his trophy case in lovely Newark, New Jersey and whose fighters have a combined record of 40-9-1. Bittner is an incredible boxer and has a blue belt in BJJ. All conventional wisdom is that he will take this fightb y TKO in the first round. His opponent is towering "Trinco" Trey Oueftete, an 18-year old manchild from the northern reaches of Canada, hell-forsaken Grise Fiord. With no real standout skills, Oueftete relies on his strength and toughness in the ring. Those things are nice, but they generally don't fare so well against someone who has twice the skills. Joad by first round TKO.

Trey Oueftete- I have been doing a lot of yoga for this fight. You know, it has really calmed me down. So much so that I am really considering getting out of the sport. I really want to move to Santa Cruz, California and open up a bead shop that sells organic chai and maybe has some spoken word open mic nights. I think Joad is a great fighter. Lord knows he had a hard enough time keeping his family together and finding work and stuff back in the 30's. He'll probably knock me out in the 1st. Maybe while I am out cold it will feel similar to when I am meditating after a good session of Bikram yoga. That would be okay if that happened. I just want all of my fans to know that I am going to try my hardest to make this fight as mellow and peaceful as it can be.

Joe "Lil Evil" Mendes v DJ "The Eulogy" Penncil

The main event of SOARING pits Joe Mendes against DJ Penncil for the SFO Lightweight title. Mendes is a local lad, growing up in Chomedy before moving downtown to be closer to the action. He is a boxer mostly, throwing an amazing 53 combos in his first fight, a split decision victory over AJ Michaels. His opponent also uses initials instead of a first name, but DJ Penncil will certainly be a more difficult opponent than Michaels. Penncil is 2-0, winning both fights by submission. He is a purple belt in jujitsu, which means he is a submission master, and "Lil Evil" needs to be careful of being taken down in this fight. While Mendes will look to punch his way to a title, you can rest assured that The Eulogy will be do everything he can to get this fight on the mat and make Mendes tap. While both fighters look tough and well-managed, I think Penncil will win this fight.

DJ Penncil

i have been training intensly for this fight because not only will this secure the title...it is the start of my dynasty as the 155 lb badass in the S>F>O. i actually don't even know my opponents name because i approach all my fights the same way. with aggression and peerless preparation. whoever he is he better be ready for a war.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfsr29.jpg

Joe Mendes v DJ Penncil 155 lbs title

Trey Oeuftete v Tom Joad 265 lbs title

Brian McBride v Chris Dugre

Aychtoo Bizzle v Kurt Wagner

Lucious LaFleur v Walter O Dim

Lucas Dos Santos v bo didley

Dan McGinn v Chi Fu Chan

Wade Wilson v Peeta Mellark

Luke McKendrick v Santiago Huerta

Finnegan Brewzer v Shane Leonard

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfsr29.jpg

we got word from one of our contacts in the SFO Elite gym that Poppa Ping's already looking past Vachon and talking about the best way to take out "Rat-a-tat" Tatov...

can't say i blame him on the first item but as for the second- it ain't happenin, bub.

So... Anyone care to put here at how much energy he would evaluate that my fighter Maurice Vachon was for the start of the match?

I'd go ahead and say around 90-95% like I promised, but hey! I'm biased, so I'd like to have somebody else's take on this.

After all, whoever that commentating guy is, he did say that he would retract.

I think also that apologies would be in order, but maybe that's just me...

Who cares about that lame-ass fight anymore? All people really want to know is how fast "Perfect" Poppa Ping is going knock out all of Vachon's teeth, rupture his spleen, and leave him in a blubbering, bloody, fetal-position mass.

Vachon's girlfriend started calling Ping a week ago begging him not to mess up her man. She keeps calling...but now she doesn't even mention Vachon anymore, she wants to experience the "Perfect"-ness of the Poppa. Poppa don't mind 'em chubby....but this girl is way too big and way too ugly. Although, she is missing some teeth, so....

ROFL, Ping!

Awesome!

Anyway, my point with Naamsaap was that he was actually caring less about his comments than he would care to admit, that he's an idiot and that his lack of respect for those who actually play the game correctly is a disservice to the Org manager, Lil Steve, who is doing a great job.

Maurice is looking forward to that match, Ping, and we are both laughing at how much you understimate Maurice's abilities.

And you can keep the girl too... Maurice told me that he gave her STDs anyway...

;-) :smile_anim:

we got word from one of our contacts in the SFO Elite gym that Poppa Ping's already looking past Vachon and talking about the best way to take out "Rat-a-tat" Tatov...

can't say i blame him on the first item but as for the second- it ain't happenin, bub.

No...Ping is looking past Tatov as well. With his current weight, he's actually thinking about unifying the 265 and 265+ belts. Twice the gold...twice the chicks & coke!

No...Ping is looking past Tatov as well. With his current weight, he's actually thinking about unifying the 265 and 265+ belts. Twice the gold...twice the chicks & coke!

Huh... I think the politically correct term to use here would be "supplements", not "coke". :haddock:

ROFL, Ping!

Awesome!

Anyway, my point with Naamsaap was that he was actually caring less about his comments than he would care to admit, that he's an idiot and that his lack of respect for those who actually play the game correctly is a disservice to the Org manager, Lil Steve, who is doing a great job.

Maurice is looking forward to that match, Ping, and we are both laughing at how much you understimate Maurice's abilities.

And you can keep the girl too... Maurice told me that he gave her STDs anyway...

;-) :smile_anim:

Dear Mr. Stone-

1) Your fighter did not enter the fight with 95%+ energy. He entered with 91.6%.

2) Your pathetic ranting and posturing about contract renegotiations was laughable. So I laughed.

3) I made a full retraction of the statement that upset you so and set you off on your childish, pansy diatribe.

4) You are absolutely correct about me being an idiot. Why else would I spend all the time it takes to do these write-ups for my favorite Fight Org, SFO, and its one-of-a-kind (not gonna say kind of what...) manager L Steve the H. only to have some thin-skinned genius and MMA Tycoon wunderkind person alert the world to my intellectual inadequacies?

Thank you Naamsaap for the awesome work you do. The SFO wouldn't be as exciting if you weren't working hard on analysing fights. I personally laugh out loud every time when reading your commentary.

Managers who are posting in the forum and providing excellent interview answers, keep it up. You are the reason I put so much time into this org.

I have a special announcement to make. The SFO has hired a special reporter who is doing an EXCELLENT job on our new magazine The SFO Weekly.

The first issue is coming along very well. The magazine will include commentary on the SFO's weight classes, Champions, Dream Match Ups, Interviews and MUCH MUCH MORE!!

Stay tuned :)

Having been unable to be reached for a comment on time due to being in another country, Tom Joad voiced a reply over the internet both to his competitor and to some of the commentary leading up to the HW title fight this weekend in Montreal.

Scene: Standup Academy in New York City.

"I appreciate the votes of confidence from the fans and from the organization... and from my opponent, heh. I have not been taking this fight lightly, though; I have been working religiously with Jodoin and Kovloski on my ground game and definitely feel that it adds a much more solid base to my overall fight game when compiled with my boxing background. I'm in a great camp and a great gym. On the feet, of course, I am quite confident, but at this point, I think my jiu-jitsu is improving hugely. I think having such a great fight booked has fueled a massive improvement and really driven me to excel in my camp."

"I do intend to make it an exciting fight for the fans and obviously I intend to walk out the new champion. I noticed he mentioned my name... Heh. Well, I chose this name. I was always a big fan of the character and moreso, the concept behind him as popularized in literature and music."

"And my birthname was Norbert Mazzeratski... So... I had to pick something..."

"I do like my opponent, though, and thought he was impressive in his first fight. He's known to have a solid chin and he really dominated James in his last fight. Just dropped the poor guy repeatedly and covered the ring in blood. That was a slaughter. I watched the tape, and really, I enjoyed the fight. Obviously, I don't intend to go down so easily. I intend to test his chin. Or whatever limb he leaves hanging if it goes to the ground. He is definitely a big guy, so I see my work as being cut out for me."

"Oh... And as far as the talk of unifying the titles... Don't you think you should win it first, Poppa Dukes?" Joad smiles, obviously referencing Poppa Ping's recent statements, "I'm concentrating on Trey Oueftete. Nobody else. This is my first pro fight and I'm just glad I get to fight it in an organization like this and to have the opportunity to visit Montreal for the first time. And yes, to fight for a title this early on in my young career."

"So yeah. I'll see all you canucks in a few days and we'll see what happens, 'aye'?"

Cut scene.

Dear Mr. Stone-

1) Your fighter did not enter the fight with 95%+ energy. He entered with 91.6%.

2) Your pathetic ranting and posturing about contract renegotiations was laughable. So I laughed.

3) I made a full retraction of the statement that upset you so and set you off on your childish, pansy diatribe.

4) You are absolutely correct about me being an idiot. Why else would I spend all the time it takes to do these write-ups for my favorite Fight Org, SFO, and its one-of-a-kind (not gonna say kind of what...) manager L Steve the H. only to have some thin-skinned genius and MMA Tycoon wunderkind person alert the world to my intellectual inadequacies?

Dear NaamSaap

1) I said he would get into the fight at around 90-95%. 91.6% fulfills that claim. Whereas you originally said he'd be totally exhausted, and later on you said he may be at 80% AT BEST as you tried to save face.

2) I do not consider free will to be a laughable matter, but whatever knocks your socks off

3) Your "full retractation" was laced with sarcasm and insults, so I think it's a bit hypocrit to hide behind that statement and label it as "full retractation"

4) No comment.

Hopefully, your next batch of analysis commentary will be done with more care than you actually credit me for when it comes to preparing my fighters for a match.

'Nuff said.

Dear NaamSaap

1) I said he would get into the fight at around 90-95%. 91.6% fulfills that claim. Whereas you originally said he'd be totally exhausted, and later on you said he may be at 80% AT BEST as you tried to save face.

2) I do not consider free will to be a laughable matter, but whatever knocks your socks off

3) Your "full retractation" was laced with sarcasm and insults, so I think it's a bit hypocrit to hide behind that statement and label it as "full retractation"

4) No comment.

Hopefully, your next batch of analysis commentary will be done with more care than you actually credit me for when it comes to preparing my fighters for a match.

'Nuff said.

1) And I said I would post a retraction if he made it 95% energy, which is widely accepted in the forums as the minimum for fighting. He entered with 91.6% (Good for him! And you!), which was, by my calculations (which are those of an idiot, so you might want to figure them out yourself) 3.4% less than necessary for me to make the retraction I said I would. But, because I am an idiot, I made one anyway.

2) This is also so laughable and ridiculous that I am almost left speechless by the self-aggrandizement. Free will? Hysterical!

3) What exactly is a retractation? I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you spelled it incorrectly twice, I must assume it to be a new word created from the MMA Tycoon genius brain that rests solely on your powerful free willing shoulders.

4) Your best answer yet!

It's already out, Mr. Phil "free will is no laughing matter" Stone.

And, I'm off to do the next one for MISTAKEN.

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/SFOAOCWarfarecopy.jpg

170 lbs Brad Blixhaven SFO v Maxwell Pappin AOC

205 lbs Mauricio Nicolosi v phil baroni

170 lbs Jon Koppenhaver v Insolce Olvo

145 lbs Piere Dolinski v Bj Penn

205 lbs Niko Sanders SFO v Lispen Familia AOC

265 lbs Louis Freese v Samuel The Rambler

205 lbs Sir Justin v Richard LeRoi

265 lbs Tony Mantegna v Senen Reyes

185 lbs Connor Black v Jordan Mathers

205 lbs Mike Hynes v Viktor Helsberg

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/SFOAOCWarfarecopy.jpg