Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

let me know by private message if you are looking for a contract in rio i run the hammerhead fight club in rio and ill send u a contract right away

I am looking to add some well trained fighters to my 205lb/265lb weight classes. My org has some good fighters in these 2 weight classes and im looking to offer them some good challenges. Im not looking to hand out a bunch of 1 fight contracts(unless i ask), im looking to give out 3-5 fight contracts. I offer competetive contracts. I can relocate the right fighters or pay for travel for the right fighters with trusted managers. I am also hiring fighters at any skill levels in the 155/170/185/265+ weight classes. My contact info is listed below.

Looking for a contract for Nathan Swift [ 31989 ] in Tokyo. Record is 6-7 but I've been improving in the game recently and have really brought him around training-wise.

True North Fight League (Montreal) is handing out 1 fight contracts to fill tomorrow and next weekends card. Your fighter must be based in Montreal and in the 145/205/265+ w/c. Extra money will be awarded for taking fight on short notice.

PM me in game for a contract

The contract for my main fighter, Mike "Magic Man" Honcho [15333], is up after his next fight (Saturday, June 5) and since the org he is in will be shutting down after June 20, he will need a new org to fight in. He's currently 25 years old, has an 8-5-0 career record, a former welterweight champion now fighting as a lightweight, and lives in New York.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1267037477fistsbyslagophoto.jpg

Valor FC based in New York City, is once again hiring, we run Lightweight (155) all the way up to Heavyweight (265) and are interested in good active players at any level to help our organisation grow. With 27 events to date, we currently sit 7th in NYC and 57 World wide. Feel free to check out our website I feel it puts us apart from other orgs and the fighter interviews help involvement. If you are in need of a contract, and are interested - please feel free to message me here and also feel free to take a look at our org here
Thanks for your time.

http://www.seeklogo.com/images/R/Russian_Sambo_Federation-logo-A5B7B20066-seeklogo.com.gif

Sambo FC is looking for fighters in the St. Petersburg area to join a new org. Fighters with trusted managers in other cities could potential be paid to move. We will be offering competitive contracts, with sharp increases in pay for loyal fighters/managers. We are currently recruiting for fighters in the Welterweight (170lbs) to Heavyweight (265lbs) Divisions. PM me in game if interested.

Johnny Jameson need signing. Just started, do not want to do QFC, already mediocre in all striking with one day in gym please sign need fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also conditioning is decent and will continue to improve. Take a chance on a diamond in the rough!!!!! 182 cm 205 lbs

Johnny Jameson, 90845